Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ranger [All Incarnations] Recent Happenings Thread.

Default Ranger [All Incarnations] Recent Happenings Thread.

So, what's been going on lately in your Ranger Game?

Post about it here.

Mark all spoilers, and posts have to be at least three sentences. :<
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Default Whats happening in my pokemon ranger game

well i have caught kyogre, groudon, and rayquayza and i have done everything in the pokenet and now there is nothing left to do... WHAT DO I DO NOW!!?!?!

Lucky you.I am still stuck in Fiore temple.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2en9hmt.png[/IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    If anybody wants Pokemon with Pokerus,contact me via PM
    Platinum Friend Code :2536 3632 4456
    Soul Silver FC : 2494 0321 7044
    Time Zone :+5.5(IST, I am from India)

Spoiler:- Credits:

Wink help

Quote Originally Posted by Calm PokeMaster View Post
    Lucky you.I am still stuck in Fiore temple.
    mabe i can help you out then

i found this on the Bulbapedia website it may help you!

Fiore Temple (Japanese: フィオレしんでん Fiore Temple) is a temple found near the top of the Sekra Mountain Range in northern Fiore. According to history, the temple was built by people and Pok&#233;mon together in ancient times. In the present, it is mainly ruins though the temple itself is still standing.

Fiore Temple is the location of the final numbered mission in Pok&#233;mon Ranger. It is here that Solana and Lunick corner Gordor and take on the Legendary Beasts, which he has taken control of. In a similar mission after the credits, Rayquaza must be calmed after remenants of the Go-Rock Squad fail to control it.

The Drowzee man can be found on the temple after the credits. With the help of his Drowzee, the final confrontation can be replayed, though only three friend Pok&#233;mon are allowed to be taken.

To actually reach the temple, a puzzle must be solved while requires placing Pok&#233;mon on pedestals. On the first visit, the Pok&#233;mon are Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon, while on the second visit the Pok&#233;mon are Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir.

Pedestal inscriptions
    A blue Pok&#233;mon cloaked with the power of water: Vaporeon.
    A yellow Pok&#233;mon cloaked with the power of electricity: Jolteon.
    A red Pok&#233;mon cloaked with the power of fire: Flareon.
    An infant Pok&#233;mon wielding psychic abilities: Ralts.
    A young Pok&#233;mon wielding psychic abilities: Kirlia.
    A mature and majestic Pok&#233;mon wielding Psychic abilities: Gardevoir.

In light of the new Ranger game announced, I've started playing the first Ranger again.

-Got off of the ship and arrived in Fall City's port. Went inside the main building and a woman told me that someone was looking for me I believe (it's the Japanese version).
    -Went outside and met with Spencer who talked to me, then I heard a noise and noticed that a Minun was being cornered by a Houndoom.
    -Spencer caught it, saying it was a prefect example of what Rangers do and released it. he told me to capture Minun with the styler he gave me. Drew some loops and captured it.
    -Minun ran away and Spencer and his Fearow took us to Ring Town, but not before Minun hitched a ride with us. Arrived and Saved.

To celebrate the new Ranger game, I decided to play Ranger 1 and Ranger 2 again.

Ranger 1:
    - Completed the storyline for about 5:49 playtime. Yeah, 6 hours non stop playing my DSL. I've amazed myself
    - Completed the Special Missions excluding Manaphy's. Haven't typed the password yet.

Ranger 2:
    - Passed the examination test by catching a Pikachu
    - Entered class and introduced my name
    - Rhythmi gave me a tour of the school which is unnecessary though

Ranger 2 parts that have been passed yet game suddenly froze:
    - Learned about capturing and target clears which still, is unnecessary
    - Bidoof catching race with Keith
    - Went through the courage test from my classmates.
    - Was about to get to Gastly's place yet game suddenly froze and I didn't saved when I was in my classroom ._.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Well, I caught Rayquaza last night at a time of 6:47, it was hard!!! I used Plusle, Espeon and Raichu to help me capture it out of my friend Pokemon. I will try the Manaphy code later as it didn't work last night. I don't know what to do now though...

My friend Pokemon:

-Plusle
    -Absol
    -Espeon
    -Umbreon
    -Arbok
    -Solrock
    -Lunatone
    -Raichu

Quote Originally Posted by TR4eva View Post
    My friend Pokemon:
    -Lunatone
    Are you sure you're playing Ranger? Lunatone isn't in any Ranger titles lol

Anyway recently:

-I started playing from the middle of Shadows of Almia, at around the point where the forest is on fire. I was assigned to put out the flames but the head Ranger I guess you could say.
    -I went around and I found some wild Pokemon like Shinx, I decided it's Electric Assist would be useful, since I needed to capture a Blastoise to use it's Rain Dance Field move.
    -Went all around through the forest and then I encountered the little girl with the lost Happiny. I had to capture them before the fire spread and trapped them. Caught them all, no Assist needed.
    -Encountered Blastoise and used the Electric Assist to capture it fast, but it didn't last long since Shinx is weak. Blastoise's attack hit the styler. It lost some HP value but I managed to nab it.
    -Put out the fire and completed the mission. This Ranger game is harder than the first :/

I bought Shadows of Almia yesterday, so far I'm in Pueltown and I'm chasing the shady men who fled from the town after saving Melody and Brook. It's quite easy at the moment...

Lately I've been completing Quests in Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia just to pass the time and to finish the game. Some of the missions are essential to getting a full complete Browser which is the Ranger-version of a PokeDex. I did the Celebi Quest which I think is the final one in order to get it's data and obtain the last upgrade card. The problem with the mission is that once you arrive at the scene of Celebi's hideout, it starts flying around at high speed so capture is almost impossible.

I had to capture a Doduo, which exist somewhere outside of the forest island so I had to capture a Floatzel first, then Surf to the main forest, get out, and capture a Doduo in the outskirts of the forest near the town. Then I captured a Fire assist Pokemon to help me with Celebi. Once I caught another Floatzel to utilize Surf, I finally made it back to the area with Celebi. Even using Doduo, it was tough since Celebi is really fast and you have to avoid those other pesky Pokemon like Pikachu and Floatzel and even Forretress.

Finally caught up to Celebi after about 5 minutes of chasing it down and I entered the capture scene and I used the assist and with that and my quick hand movements I was able to capture it! Then we returned to the forest center where it healed the forest (that was damaged in a previous mission) and everyone was happy. Got my reward and finished all 60 Quests.

I finished the 60 Quests and the main story in Shadows of Almia after 8 and a half hours game time. The styler didn't break at all- which is good as in the first game it broke alot! I can't access the special missions in either of the games, can someone help me, do I need Wi-Fi because I don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by TR4eva View Post
    I finished the 60 Quests and the main story in Shadows of Almia after 8 and a half hours game time. The styler didn't break at all- which is good as in the first game it broke alot! I can't access the special missions in either of the games, can someone help me, do I need Wi-Fi because I don't have it.
    Congrats on finishing those up! Yeah you need Wi-Fi for all 6 missions to activate sorry

Anyway, since I basically completed the Browser with the main Pokemon, I decided to give Regigigas a try and challenge it. I've challenged it before a few times, the first time was the worst since the styler broke and I had to start over. I had to go to Almia Castle to get Regice, then to a cave to get both Regirock ad Registeel. To be honest, I found that capturing those three was the hardest part lol.

Once I had them all, I had to prioritize. I had three Pokemon, I needed a Staraptor, and I wanted to have some empty slots for some Fighting assist Pokemon. Their ability to double the amount of loops used it priceless when capturing a beast like Regigigas. Once I got to the Hippowdown Ruins, I had to navigate through that maze. The hardest part for me used to be the part were the sand balls racing across the screen but I know how to handle those and the levitating floor titles.

The hard part is usually the room with the slide titles since it looks confusing but once I finished that I got to Regigigas' chamber and I was able to confront it once again. It's very huge so I had to start drawing loops all around it's body while also making sure not to hit those massive shockwaves it makes. It's almost impossible to charge the styler to the rainbow setting but I managed to capture it anyway, earning me tons of points! I exited and Saved.

Thank you!

I only have 2 more Pokemon to find and then the browser will be finished. Time to start looking...

Ok I bought the new Ranger game, Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light and I started playing it. It started off with an action sequence involving Latios being chased then me and a girl Ranger trying to stop the nappers. Then they shot at the girl and I block them, causing me to fall into the sea where a Mantyke takes my Styler. I then chased it through a thin space of water while dodging it's bubbles which slowed me down upon contact.

I finally managed to understand how I was supposed to catch up to it when I finally obtained my Styler back. I wake up on a deserted island, right after there was a short sequence where the Pokemon Nappers were stealin the island's Pokemon save for Ukulele Pichu who got away. I then met the Pichu and then an Old man and I walk through the jungle to find a small boat on the other side. I caught some Pokemon along the way like Mareep, Teddiursa, and Ursaring. We found the boat but we needed Ursaring to push it into the sea.

Once we climb on board, the Ukulele Pichu jumped on too, wanting to save it's friends no doubt. We arrived in another island and there was some more text. I finally got to meet the other villagers and I was given a mission to stop some Nappers on that island. I went through a forest and got to the cave where I was confronted by two Nappers and their captured Buizel and Croagunk. The capture was pretty quick, earning me some experience points per se. I got inside the cave, and saved just because I was tired.

I finished the main storyline a couple of weeks ago and completed all the Quests last week. Completed my browser and just finished the Lugia mission =D

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

Well thanks to some help, I've recently managed to register all 300 Pokemon in my browser, that includes Lucario from the last Quest. I had some troubles with Camerupt since I couldn't find it but I managed to find it on that ledge on one of the islands in Oblivia. I wanted to finish the game so I went ahead and decided to take on the final mission in Ranger 3. I went to the Ranger base and talked to everyone (for some reason some Nappers were there despite them being bad guys and headed to the sea where I was supposed to encounter several Nappers.

I dived in and decided to prepare for the final confrontation with the Pokemon there. I captured some Lumineon and various other Pokemon so I could use there assists, but there's such a lack of variety, it's annoying. I went to a cave but the current was unusually strong, even for this part of the sea. Went along and met a Napper, I believe he fled but I did fight one of them at some point after that, he used some aquatic Pokemon like Kingdra I think. Then I proceeded to chase one that got away from me. We did one of those chase things where you have to chase the guy through the tunnel.

The chase was HARD. I had to shut off the game the first time since I had been hit by the Napper's orbs and beams. The second time around, I got hit a few times but I managed to stop him in the end. He fled and then I entered another sea cave and I found that Napper woman with the blue outfit (forget her name). She was stuck under a rock. I helped her, and I followed her to the surface, but the legendary Pokemon followed us out (Lugia). It met us near the boat and I commenced the capture. It was hard, since it sends whirlpools around and it spins and stuff. I had neutral assists so that was worse. Managed to get it, but it was harder than getting Regigigas in Shadows of Almia lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    Managed to get it, but it was harder than getting Regigigas in Shadows of Almia lol.
    I stand corrected... Lugia was easier than Regigigas in SoA... or maybe it's just because the ToL Regigigas at the air fortress sets off larger shockwaves when it got mad. Or maybe it's just me =/

Oh well, since I never bothered to post everything I've done, I'll be posting what I last did!

- Dealt with Tyranitar from the past, it was hard, but not as soon as I discovered the extra clocks at the Graveler's locations
    - Caught Ambipom in an S Rank capture
    - Went through the Ice Temple

And now... I''m struggling with Abomasnow ._.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Spoiler:- Small spoiler:

Anyway, now that I captured all the Pokemon available in the game without an event, I decided I wanted to caputre all the Boss Pokemon with a rank of S. So I went to that island where most are enountered and I decided to challenge Lapras first. I got it with an A rank the first time, but this time I charged up the styler so that it was on the rainbow setting and I managed to capture it easily and get a S rank on the browser page. I went through the island finding various Pokemon and I encountered some of the Johto Bosses.

Typhlosion was difficult because I made a lot of mistakes. I wasn't able to judge when it would attack since the volume was off so that made things awful. I restarted and barely managed to get it with the desired ranking. I tried capturing Feraligatr next but it already had an S rank lol. Mamoswine was close by so I went for it. When I caught it the first time, it severely reduced my styler's power so the best I managed to get was an A rank. I tried it this time and I had Pichu soothe it with music first to make it easier to capture.

The giant Crobat was a real problem though. It's so large and it's range of attack it wide. I had to use Fire and Water assists, though the fire assist was useless since it didn't reach far enough. I had to resort to Pichu again, which did make things easier but I really wanted to capture those Bosses without Pichu's musical assist. I finally got the S rank and I challenged Celebi but I couldn't get an S rank even after 3 tries. I must be doing something wrong. Anyway, the only reason I wanted to challenge them was to see the battle screenshot.

I have ToL now. Its awesome. =)

Yesterday I captured Raikou. It was pretty hard because he was 'angry' so his HP goes awfully slow down. (sorry for bad spelling) Now I can ride on him and thats cool. So yeah, I ran to the bridge and used Raikou's jumps. I came across a windmill city that looked fun. There was a magician or something. Now im at the old mansion. There are flying dishes! =)

(again sorry for the bad spelling, im from the netherlands so english is not my first language)
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Ok well to continue on my quest to obtain the best rank on captures (the S rank) I continued through the island with the boss Pokemon and challenged the remaining ones. There were only a few with A ranks, and that included Yanmega and Scyther. Funny thing, I noticed that if you capture Pokemon with the charged stlyer, their ranking almost always registers as S. I just found out, I could've used the time more wisely in the past. I confronted Latios and Ditto last. Both are the hardest to capture in my opinion, even with a multitude of assists at your disposal.

Latios was hard because it started zooming around the screen so the loops didn't make contact. In the air the first time, the line didn't break but on land it's a serious problem. Then it started firing it's light balls then it combined it's zooming with balls of light! It was hard to evade them and charge the styler. I had to otherwise I wouldn't have gotten an S rank. I used Pichu's assist when Latios got made. It reduced it's HP bar and paralyzed it for a few seconds. However, it was half way through the screen so I couldn't capture it in the loops. Kind of a waste of an assist too.

After I managed to nab it with the right ranking score, I went up then south to Ditto's little patch of land. I met it and challenged it. Too be honest, it was the worst Pokemon to capture the first time around since it transforms into the Beasts every 30 seconds or so. I had problems with Raikou and Entei since they have a wide range of attack. I used Metagross's assist on Entei, but Entei turned around and blasted fire through half of the screen, scaring Metagross off. Suicune, it's last transformation was a harder one. It's ice pillars and water fountains made it really hard, only Pichu managed to reach it. Finally got the S ranks on all the Bosses!

I've now got my browser full and i captured Lugia. I did 26hours for it.

Lol, is that much or not?

Defeated Mewtwo yesterday, its not that hard but very annoying with his energy balls and rotating beams. Also defeated the 3 birds, only Articuno was easy because the other 2 are so fast!
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Ok I downloaded the Heatran and Shaymin missions via Wi-Fi but I'v been neglecting to update on them. Long story short, they're super easy which is upsetting. I wanted a real challenge but I was very disappointed. I did the Heatran one first. It involved Heatran on the volcanic island. I forget what it's called though. Anyway I arrive with Murph and we stopped it on the island though it just casually walked away as if everything was cool. I decided to pursue it but first I decided to collect some "insurance". I did that by capturing Pokemon with strong assists to help me with the mission.

Donphan and Weezing were nearby so both came in handy. And there were Pikachu running around for some reason so I captured one to recharge by styler just incase it got lowered down by Heatran. Saw Heatran again, it went deep into the island. Following it and captured a Shelgon along the way since it's Dragon Assist has a great range and Heatran could have been a problem. Meet Heatran and challenged it. It wasn't hard, except that it made giant pools of lava that I had to avoid. Pichu's assist came in handy moreso than the others. Captured it with an S rank!! Sent it to SoulSilver too

I just beat the Heatran quest, but I am disappointed that there's only quiet nature... I hope Shaymin is not single natured as well...
    Watching:
    Darker than Black Season 2, Kobato, Tegamibachi, Taka no Tsume dan, Tales of the Abyss
    and many others

Playing:
    Tales of the Abyss, Pokemon HG/SS, Idol Master PS, Project Diva, Beatmania

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast