Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ranger [All Incarnations] Recent Happenings Thread.

I thought I'd start my Japanese Pokemon Ranger game over again since I had already finished with everything on there. I started out in the port, and then I walked into a building there where I talked to the receptionist. I then headed outside again, and I went north towards the fountain. I saw Minun being chased by Houndoom, and with Spenser's help, the wild Houndoom was captured and then I was allowed to capture Minun, although it left shortly after I captured it. Spenser's Fearow then arrived to take us to Ring Town, and Minun came with us. We stepped into the Ranger Base, and after taking care of things, it was time for my first mission inside Lyra Forest.

yay i finally beat salamence with abomasnow and gliscor with magmortar. only thing is now, when i make it to dusknoir, i only have about 20 seconds left. i need a partner for those clocks.....but regardless, dusknoir was really hard to circle. im also getting a lucario stronger for my battle with arceus :3
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I departed to Lyra Forest to start my first Ranger mission, although it was more of a practice mission than anything else. I was told the essentials of being a Pokemon Ranger, and then I was allowed to roam around the first part of the forest while capturing Pokemon like Zigzagoon and Chikorita. I eventually finished that part, but then one of the trees there was on fire, so I was told to capture a Mudkip to put out the flames. I did that, and then the practice mission ended and I returned to the Ranger Base in Ring Town. I settled some more stuff there, and then I saved before going back into Lyra Forest for the next part of the game.

Just got Guardian Signs the other day and I must say, it's a very fun game! The Celebi Mission was pretty easy. Right now, I've just finished the underwater one where you capture Lapras and go down where all the Sharpedo are. I kinda wish I'd gotten this game earlier, as it's an interesting departure from other Pokemon side games I've played.
    A New Generation
    Has Arrived.

Unova rules!

I played through the special Dialga mission on my Japanese Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia game. I arrived at Almia Castle, and I wandered around, trying to capture Pokemon that would make the mission a lot easier. I practically combed every area of the castle that I could reach, then I headed into the larger room at the end of the castle. I encountered Dialga there, and then I had to capture it in order to soothe its rage. I had a hard time against Dialga, seeing as how it kept sending energy blasts that collided with my capture styler. I eventually succeeded in capturing it, and then the mission ended with Dialga returning to where it had come from. The mission ended, and I decided to play through the special Palkia mission as well. It was a lot like the Dialga mission, only harder. I turned off the game once I had captured Palkia.

Today on Guardian Signs, I went looking for the Pokemon that I was missing in my browser. The first was Murkrow, which I easily caught in Teakwood Forest. I then went looking for Dusknoir. I had to catch it several times, since I really wanted to get an S rank on it.

After that, I headed to Mt. Sorbet to look for Walrein and Salamence. I had a little trouble getting up the mountain because of the avalanches, but eventually I made it to the room with Walrein and caught one. I then realized that I needed some Pokemon with the fire field move to get Salamence, so I went to Faldera Volcano to catch two Magmortars and a Camerupt. I returned to the mountain and got Salamence.

Then, I went to the underwater part of the Canal Ruins. After searching around for a while, I found Phione and caught it. My browser was now fully complete except for Lugia, so I went to Rand's house to get the Lugia mission. I didn't want to do the mission yet, so instead I went to the boss island to level up my styler.

On Thursday my friend and I decided to beat the co-op Deoxys mission that evening. We had been leveling up our co-op guys since we had downloaded the Deoxys mission, but since we don't meet up very often and neither of us was in a rush it had taken us quite a while. But we were both level 24 and thought we were ready. After 3 hours and 15 attempts we still hadn't caught it and it was 2:30 AM so we were about to call it a night but thought we might go for one last run just in case. Managed to catch it with 8 seconds left on the clock, and each of us only one hit away from death. It was epic, and now I have a Deoxys in my Diamond game. =)
    Trade in 4th Gen:

LF:

FS:

Event: GAMESTP Suicune, Raikou, Entei
    Shiny: Palkia
    Any breedable level ones.
    Have pkrs and some items

Trade in 5th Gen:

LF: Zekrom, Thundurus

FS: Anything above plus Shiny:
    PM Offers

I decided to do the Lugia mission, and cleared it without any difficulty. So now, my browser is complete. ^_^

After that, I spent a lot of time working on the past missions. I have to do them by myself, so I've been finding them quite a challenge. So far, I've made it to the Lightning Temple. I've beaten the Lucario mission, but I always run out of time on the Metagross and Magnezone ones. I hope I can beat them eventually, because I really want to S rank every Pokemon in the Oblivia region (I think I only have Slowking left!).

I started playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia again. I was bored, so I decided to challenge Darkrai once more. I went to Altru Tower, and I talked to Drowsy Guy there, and he allowed me to play through the final mission again. Blake summoned Darkrai again, and I had to capture it. I tried drawing loops around it, but no matter how many I drew, Darkrai didn't want to be captured. The capture scene ended, and then my capture styler received an upgraded which would allow me to captured Darkrai. I challenged it again, and this time the loops actually worked. I eventually succeeded in taming the Darkrai, and then Blake's plan ended in failure. The credits rolled after I saved Altru Tower from Darkrai's terror.

I finally have achieved 3 medals, getting the S one yesterday. first I thought slowking was last, then torterra, then togepi, but finally ended in beldum. now I just need deoxys and mew (cause I missed the other events, but my friend didnt
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I finally leveled my Pokemon to lvl 100. It took a heck lot of time and... I'm just too worn out.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

For Ranger 1, Recently I've been doing the Suicune/Entei/Raikou captures over and over again.
    For Ranger 2, I've replayed the whole game at least once a week, since I like it so much.
    For Ranger 3, I'm still struggling with the past missions. I've finished everything but the things in the past.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

I played through the original Ranger game last night. It was collecting dust in my closet, so I decided to try playing it again. I decided to try the Safra Sea marine challenge and capture as many Pokemon as possible. I managed to capture Horsea, a Seadra, Staryu, Remoraid, Octillery and some other random Pokemon. I didn't get a good score, but I kept trying and I eventually managed to find the elusive Psyduck. I captured it, and I got a high score. I left for Panula Cave after that. I wandered around the cavern and I captured some more Pokemon there. I saved the game at Wintown.

In Ranegr 2, I have just been promoted by that old lady. My current partner is Snover, but only until I can get Machop.
    The next mission for me is to help Sven in the oil field hideout

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

I restarted Shadows of Almia. Time for a replay!

I played the Celebi mission on the original Ranger game this morning. As always, the mission was easier than it should have been; I wandered through Lyra Forest with that fat guy whose name I can't remember, and I captured some of the wild Pokemon in the area like Phanpy, Spinarak and Quilava. I also had to capture the ones that were under the Go-Rock Squad's control, which was easy enough. I used Pinsir to cut down one of the metal fences, and then I managed to corner Celebi after chasing it around for a bit. I managed to capture it before it could use too many of those thorny things. After that, Celebi was set free once more. The mission ended after I talked to Spenser at the Ranger Base.

Well, this is my kind of favorite Pokemon Spin-off that my brother likes the least. I'm playing all 3 games on my 3DSXL. Just using my finger to use as a styler. Rocko and I helped out, and do multiplayer challenges. I wish there is a Wii U sequel and hopefully Jack Walker could be there. Anyway, being a Ranger is not part of my dream. It's to help a ranger save the world.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

I have started to play through Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I started the game, and decided to play as a girl, for a change. I went though all the tutorial crap, and I began the first objective: To catch the Bidoof! I did all that just fine, but I only caught 4, while my rival captured 5! He rated my captures as a 65 out of 100, stupid a**hole. I proceeded to the inauguration, where I received all of the stylers. I went downstairs, and I captured the 4 Gastly. Professor Kincaid scolded me out of there, and I left. I ended there.

Progress

Browser: 6

Level: 5

Health: 17

Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I played through the Mew mission on Pokemon Ranger. I was asked to go to the Olive Jungle just outside of Summerland in order to investigate a report about a Mew that Percy gave. I wandered through the jungle and I captured some Pokemon that I thought would help me against Mew. I encountered Mew as I roamed the jungle, but it kept running away so I had to keep chasing after it in order to finally corner it. I eventually caught up to it and I was able to successfully capture it thanks to the Bug-type assist. It was a long process but the mission ended when I proved that Mew really did exist in the Olive Jungle and Percy was proven to have told the truth. The mission end after that.

Finally S-Ranked At Last! Arceus and the Light.

Of course, I only got a Blastoise Slate, but eh, whatever, at least I got it.

Also S-Ranked literally every Pokémon in the Present, meaning that I now have all 4 Medals.

I played my Japanese Shadows of Almia last week for about 30 minutes since I hadn't played it in years. I was at Chroma Ruins and I couldn't figure out how to get out. I caught some Drifblim and went through the holes in the ceiling in order to explore other parts of the cave, but I kept accidentally falling back down and I encountered tons of annoying Pokemon as I explored those ruins. I finally found the exit and I caught a Staraptor outside and flew to Pueltown. I wandered around there before visiting the Altru Building. I took the elevator and caught a Scizor and an Absol, then I climbed into Altru Tower and saved there after capturing a tough Gengar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123