Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fic ideas V.2

Default Starchild

Um.. hi! I have a idea for a Fanfic called Starchild.

It's about another world where pokemon can do things that humans can do and magic is real.

The king is called King Arceus and the Queen is Sprinkles(a mesprit). They have all of the sinnoh legends as kids but they want a baby girl mesprit this time.

One night, before they went to bed,a shooting star fell into their backyard.
    King Arceus and Queen Sprinkles rush outside and see a small glowing egg inside the star.It's pink with gold hearts on it. The egg hatches with a small hole appearing in it. In the hole there are two small,yellow eyes slowly closing.
    Sprinkles breaks the egg and sees a small mesprit with a pink heart on its tummy. It was sleeping calmly in its mothers arms.

***end of chapter 1***

plz post what you think of my idea
    98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
    REPOST THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL

credit for big mesprit banner: light venusaur :-)

Merging into the fanfic ideas thread, please pay attention and check for other threads before making another topic othereise we end up with the same thing like 10 times.

Sandra
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

I have been working and reworking my Pokemon fanfiction for less than a year now and it has come along great. However I have a few concerns because I realized that, because my story is set in my own fabricated region rather than an already existing one (like Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh), that readers would not be able to totally grasp the setting.

So my question is should I continue with having my story set in my made-up region? Or set it in Johto? My story will fit in either region so I am a little confused on what to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9335501&postcount=134

Look upon thee post and despair...

No wait, screw the poetry. Just read and learn.
    Skogsrĺ

Gardenia never liked the Old Chateau, but what if the Old Chateau liked her?

Author's Profile

Well, im thinking about writing a Dragon Quest (video game series) fan fic, based on the game Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker and i'm going to add in a few new creations of mine as 'new' monsters but i cant think of ANY ideas for monsters, can some people (preferably who have played the series) give me some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ryu View Post
    @ Dragon Trainer
    Both different storylines and in regards to the first, i forgot to edit my post sorry. Human error.

Just do the first one, ive ditched the second storyline
    Internet now on 3DS Please PM me for outstanding trades with ****TRADE OUTSTANDING**** IN SUBJECT LINE so I dont miss it Thank you!!

Currently:

Playing
    X

Writing
    Unnova fiction

- re-editing proglogue
    - planning main story line

Friend code 3ds 0404-6504-6432

@ nausicaa234

No. Just. No. You have a Mesperit named Sprinkles and is Arceus' mate- have it all the pokemon, legends at least are born from them. You then have them find a special egg, that fell from the sky, and the pokemon that hatches is even more special.

I mean you're belittling god pokemon here in more ways than I can count. Ok not really but still. It's bad. Just, bad.

I would try and offer a suggestion but I am writing a story.. somewhat simalur to this- but with less eggs falling from the sky or wierdly named legends. You should think this out more- especially if that short, rushed and flat paragraph was an example of your chapter.

@ Dragon Tamer

A virus has hit all of pokearth; no one knows what it is all the remaining survivors know is it’s happened. Everyone who has had the virus has now died. Now following one survivor, a trainer, who had been in Shinnoh but cant escape and go back to Johto to find her family.
    I suggest you read Stephen King's The Stand or The Last Stand, whichever it was named. Or watch the mini series, I am sure there's some of it up on Youtube or Netflix. It deals with lone survivors of an apocalyptic disease/virus hitting people and killing off nearly the whole population of the world- or atleast america. Animals included.

Because I don't think you really understand the horror that would also be in the story of your idea.

nausicaa234 - That sounds like a funny and strange fairy tale. I think it would a lot of effort and thought to make it believable. Though it sounds amusing.

Killer Squirtle - Though that is more of a sample than an idea, I am sort of a sucker for pokemon/digimon crossover fics.

loonatic - It depends on which region you think works the best. You could stick to your own region if you wanted and you can always add some references to other regions if you wanted to. Maybe they could make a move to the region or something like that.

Working on an original fic about dead people in the land of the dead. So far I got that the afterlife is the similar to how humans living. The currency is dust, but some places are free since some people think it's useless. The main character, Anna had her arms cut off and killed and her husband committed suicide afterwards. Anna hates Crick but Crick goes to extreme lengths to keep her at his side to the point, Anna plots to get rid of him by trying to get him reincarnated.

The thing I'm concerned with is how to make Anna's hatred to Crick, and Crick's obsession with her realistic but make the reader feel sorry for Anna at the same time? I wanna make a really good backstory on them. The backstory I have so far, needs a bit of kinking up.

When Anna was alive, she was in love with another man, but was forced into an arranged marriage with Crick. Anna continued the affair with the man whilst trying to pursued Crick to divorce her. This resulted her getting killed by Crick's sister. Crick insane as ever killed himself.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Another idea for the fic.

The Origins:
    After an huge accident, Ash suffered from serious injuries and was transported to Pallet town for the recovery. Soon it was discovered that Ash suffers from a serious amnesia as he forgot everything from his mother to his friends and Pokemon. He finds himself face to face with an unknown creature to him who used to be his buddy. Without his memories, Ash wonders around Pallet Town, the place it all began. Will he regain his memories?

Okay, I just came up with a strange idea for a fic. It's called "One Hell of a Demonic Journey", is rated pg-13, and is a Action/Adventure/Comedy fic.

Lucius (real name Lucifer, actually) seems like a normal guy. That is, until you here about his f-ed backstory.

His mom is a Succubus, A.K.A a She-Demon.

And one hell of an eccentric one at that. She wants to be a christian, and isn't weak to holy things like Lucius is. She claims it's because of a certain artifact, but Lucius doesn't believe her.

Moving on, Lucius really got the short straw. Despite being half-demon (technically an Incubus, because he's a male) and half-human, he's no stronger than the average human, and is weak to holy things. He can, due to studying, use fire magic, but his skills aren't fully developed yet. Due to being a half-Incubus, he can make any woman fall in love with him, but he can't control this, so he's basically a walking chick magnet. (A trait which liked at first, but became slowly aggravating) His final ability is the ability to speak to pokemon

Anyway, he was about to go get his first pokemon, when he was kidnapped by a religious cult and forced to watch bad christian movies and listen to the entire bible being read aloud to him. He finally escaped when a girl busts him out for no particular reason at all, only stating that she felt like it. When they left the cult's church, she introduced herself as Lusia, though her real name would technically be "Anaklusia", a made-up feminine version for the Greek word for "riptide". SHe claims to be a government spy in training, but was kicked out due to her incompetence.

Then, Lusia reveals something really bad, Lucius was kidnapped from Sinnoh, and taken all the way to Kanto. Now, he has to get back to his family, but when the two learn about the mysterious artifact that got rid of Lucius's mom's weakness to holy things, the two set a crash course to Hoenn to find it!

That would be difficult, but Lusia has two pokemon, a Scizor and a Gardevoir, and Lucuis rescues two pokemon from the cult's storage, A Lucario, and a Porygon-Z. Now the duo shall set sail for Hoenn!

That is, if their annoying rival, Baxter, the remains of that cult, or Team Galactic doesn't stop them.......
    Last edited by Chagen46; 23rd May 2009 at 5:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meteor64 View Post
    I think Marowak is worse of an influence, he teaches me to dig out the bones of deceased family members and beat the hell out of people with them.
    Crasher of Hell,Bringer of Heaven.

Chagen...i dont know about that....i guess you could try it ....

"Anaklusia", a made-up feminine version for the Greek word for "riptide".
    Riptide...I lol'd when i saw this... have you ever read the Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series?

The main character uses a sword called Riptide and also called something else that starts with an A.

just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Master View Post
    Chagen...i dont know about that....i guess you could try it ....

Riptide...I lol'd when i saw this... have you ever read the Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series?

The main character uses a sword called Riptide and also called something else that starts with an A.

just wondering
    Yeah, I got the name from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

The sword's name was "Anaklusmos", by the way.

I think Marowak is worse of an influence, he teaches me to dig out the bones of deceased family members and beat the hell out of people with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chagen46 View Post
    And one hell of an eccentric one at that. She wants to be a christian, and isn't weak to holy things like Lucius is. She claims it's because of a certain artifact, but Lucius doesn't believe her.
    I don't believe her either- even Reaper has it that all demons, and fallen angels will go poof if in a church. And the only one powerful enough to even get near enough, power wise? The devil. Hands down.

I can understand a demon/fallen angel wanting to be forgive/redemed, but randomly wanting to be a christian? With magic item that prevents death?

Moving on, Lucius really got the short straw. Despite being half-demon (technically an Incubus, because he's a male) and half-human, he's no stronger than the average human, and is weak to holy things. He can, due to studying, use fire magic, but his skills aren't fully developed yet. Due to being a half-Incubus, he can make any woman fall in love with him, but he can't control this, so he's basically a walking chick magnet. (A trait which liked at first, but became slowly aggravating) His final ability is the ability to speak to pokemon
    Actually due to being half human, it should be the power is somewhat toned down so while the girls fall for him, they aren't trying to rape him. As a Succubus is basically a demon that can seduce you out of your soul. Sex is just the fun bonus. And he can speak to pokemon? Lolwhat? Can all demons do this or is this a special halfling talent. And why should he care if girls go for him- he's half demon. He could feast on their mortal souls or some crap.

Anyway, he was about to go get his first pokemon, when he was kidnapped by a religious cult and forced to watch bad christian movies and listen to the entire bible being read aloud to him.
    Um why. That's not how demons get purged out of bodies, or sent back to hell. I mean if this is an attempt at humor this is severely lacking. And bad Christian movies ... do you mean Veggie Tales? By all means anything forced to watch that would be punished enough. And I think you misunderstand about the power in the bible- and that it's not just 'Christian'. There's Catholic and other things too. And the fact it's not the Bible that would hurt him, but the faith in the words or the words that would send a demon back to hell.

He finally escaped when a girl busts him out for no particular reason at all, only stating that she felt like it. When they left the cult's church, she introduced herself as Lusia, though her real name would technically be "Anaklusia", a made-up feminine version for the Greek word for "riptide". SHe claims to be a government spy in training, but was kicked out due to her incompetence.
    'Made up fem name meaning Riptide', why not just say, it's a made up name, inspired by the Greek word meaning Riptide. And no paticular reason at all? You mean there's no side plot for her? No schemes?

Then, Lusia reveals something really bad, Lucius was kidnapped from Sinnoh, and taken all the way to Kanto.
    So was he knocked out for the entire trip? Cause that would have to be a good five hours of travel, if not more.

Now, he has to get back to his family, but when the two learn about the mysterious artifact that got rid of Lucius's mom's weakness to holy things, the two set a crash course to Hoenn to find it!
    Um you know there are talismans supposed to help protect you from evil spirits and such. But half of it is your mind power/will power/faith in it protecting you .. there's no lol get out of free jail card, from God's Wrath. You have to earn it- not find something that just gives you special protection.

And is Lusia a demon to or half demon or is she some normal chick that has a fetish for demons.

That would be difficult, but Lusia has two pokemon, a Scizor and a Gardevoir, and Lucuis rescues two pokemon from the cult's storage, A Lucario, and a Porygon-Z. Now the duo shall set sail for Hoenn!
    Um why would a relegious cult have pokemon slaves? .... Lucius is a demon. Why not steal them.

That is, if their annoying rival, Baxter, the remains of that cult, or Team Galactic doesn't stop them.......
    I don't see why Team Galactic would care about them- or how Lucius would have picked up a rival, if any, during any of these events.

To be honest I can't tell if you're being serious or jerking our chains with this.

Okay, I just came up with a strange idea for a fic. It's called "One Hell of a Demonic Journey", is rated pg-13, and is a Action/Adventure/Comedy fic.

Lucius (real name Lucifer, actually) seems like a normal guy. That is, until you here about his f-ed backstory.

His mom is a Succubus, A.K.A a She-Demon.

Anyway, he was about to go get his first pokemon, when he was kidnapped by a religious cult and forced to watch bad christian movies and listen to the entire bible being read aloud to him. He finally escaped when a girl busts him out for no particular reason at all, only stating that she felt like it. When they left the cult's church, she introduced herself as Lusia, though her real name would technically be "Anaklusia", a made-up feminine version for the Greek word for "riptide". SHe claims to be a government spy in training, but was kicked out due to her incompetence.

Then, Lusia reveals something really bad, Lucius was kidnapped from Sinnoh, and taken all the way to Kanto. Now, he has to get back to his family, but when the two learn about the mysterious artifact that got rid of Lucius's mom's weakness to holy things, the two set a crash course to Hoenn to find it!

Oh please...
    At least tell me you studied about Incubus and Succubbus before you thought about this! :S

Here, let a mythology expert tell you all about what you just did...

First, calling a Succubus a "she-demon" is incredibly incorrect, since you make it seem like she is the female version for demons, whilst there are many other feminine demons.

Second, a Succubus is a demon in the form of a woman who has sex with men and woman at night, and while she does get impregnated, the offspring is purely human, but is born as a wizard/witch.

An incubus is exactly the same, but only the demon is a man.
    It has sex with man and woman at night, and those whom he impregnates give birth to, again, human wizards/witches.

So it is impossible for a half Succubus half Human being to exist.
    At most, they will just be humans with demonic powers.

Also, the belief that demons are afraid of "holy things" is purely christian, though you might as well work with that since its so often mentioned and basically taken as truth these days.

But I find it hypocritical, since Succubus and Incubus are older than christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post
    Oh please...
    At least tell me you studied about Incubus and Succubbus before you thought about this! :S

Here, let a mythology expert tell you all about what you just did...

First, calling a Succubus a "she-demon" is incredibly incorrect, since you make it seem like she is the female version for demons, whilst there are many other feminine demons.

Second, a Succubus is a demon in the form of a woman who has sex with men and woman at night, and while she does get impregnated, the offspring is purely human, but is born as a wizard/witch.

An incubus is exactly the same, but only the demon is a man.
    It has sex with man and woman at night, and those whom he impregnates give birth to, again, human wizards/witches.

So it is impossible for a half Succubus half Human being to exist.
    At most, they will just be humans with demonic powers.

Also, the belief that demons are afraid of "holy things" is purely christian, though you might as well work with that since its so often mentioned and basically taken as truth these days.

But I find it hypocritical, since Succubus and Incubus are older than christianity.
    I know I'm breaking some rules here, but I'll explain:

I referred to Succubus' as "she-demons" because I once read something that referred to them as such.

As for the impossibility of a Half-Succubus, Half-Human being to exist, many of the characters that know Lucius take note of that, and one of the major sub-plot's is Lucius and Lusia trying to find out why Lucius is the way he is.

I know I'm breaking some rules here, but I'll explain:

I referred to Succubus' as "she-demons" because I once read something that referred to them as such.

As for the impossibility of a Half-Succubus, Half-Human being to exist, many of the characters that know Lucius take note of that, and one of the major sub-plot's is Lucius and Lusia trying to find out why Lucius is the way he is.
    So, people know he's a half demon and comment on it?

Personally, if people knew he was half demon they would do two things:
    -Run away from him, or
    -Burn him at the stake.

Not comment on how it is impossible for him to be what he is.

Oh, and before I forget, Succubus and Incubus hold no seduction power whatsoever. They are purely rapists.
    There is no way in hell (stupid pun intended) that he would have the pwoers to be a walking chick magnet.
    And even if they had those powers, Incubus rape both men and woman, and in your logic they would be able to seduce both men and woman.
    So, he wouldn't be a walking chick magnet, more like a walking sex magnet.

I'd appreciate not being dragged into flame attacks thank you. This is a thread for fic ideas to get them meshed out and whacked into shape, not personal preservation to shelter your ego.

At least it went back on topic eesh.

Sandra
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

I planned this as one-shot where all Ash's friends come together to help him to bring back his memories.

After an huge accident, Ash suffered from serious injuries and was transported to Pallet town for the recovery. Soon it was discovered that Ash suffers from a serious amnesia as he forgot everything from his mother to his friends and Pokemon. He finds himself face to face with an unknown creature to him who used to be his buddy. Without his memories, Ash wonders around Pallet Town, the place it all began. Will he regain his memories?

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    I planned this as one-shot where all Ash's friends come together to help him to bring back his memories.

Didn't you already post this idea?

if not, then I'm having a total deja vu, cause I already read this and choose not to comment because its just another of your endless fic ideas that have a start thought out and the rest of the fic is still unplanned.

I thought of a Final Fantasy VII fic called "-Erratic Conspiracy- Final Fantasy VII". It takes place 7 years after Dirge of Cerberus, and Denzel is finally old enough to join the World Regenesis Organization. However, when an attempt at killing Rufus Shinra, the benefactor of the WRO, fails, Denzel is sent to discover who is scheming against the Planet along with a small group of allies.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    I thought of a Final Fantasy VII fic called "-Erratic Conspiracy- Final Fantasy VII". It takes place 7 years after Dirge of Cerberus, and Denzel is finally old enough to join the World Regenesis Organization. However, the Sephiroth Clones that were MIA have returned. When an attempt at killing Rufus Shinra, the benefactor of the WRO, fails, Denzel is sent to discover who is scheming against the Planet along with a small group of allies.
    You just said who was scheming against the planet, the sephiroth clones.
    This just seems like a cliched attempt to reform an FF7 fanfic, reusing the same plot for the third time.

If you want FF fans to read it, you may want it to be more than same old- same old Cloud is omnislashing another sephiroth thing.

Yeah, but I edited that out, and it's Sephiroth CLONES, not the same old Sephiroth, plus the hero this time is DENZEL.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Yeah, but I edited that out, and it's Sephiroth CLONES, not the same old Sephiroth, plus the hero this time is DENZEL.
    Its still the same plot line from Advent Children, which is basically just a recycled plot line from the original series.
    Either make a new story in the same universe, or don't do anything. Because what you have been doing is what FF7 fans have been doing for 12 years.

A young man is on a journey through Johto, keeping a very low profile as he does so. He saves a young trainer and her Cleffa from danger, and offers the girl a chance to travel with him.

...That's all I got so far. *feels pitiful*
    "Why so serious?"

to niedude:
    Fine, I'll twist the plot a bit.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast