Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fic ideas V.2

Quote Originally Posted by Uke View Post
    A young man is on a journey through Johto, keeping a very low profile as he does so. He saves a young trainer and her Cleffa from danger, and offers the girl a chance to travel with him.

...That's all I got so far. *feels pitiful*
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    to niedude:
    Fine, I'll twist the plot a bit.
    I'll try not be rude, but I think there's no way of not being somewhat rude saying this.

You have no idea what it means to be a true writer.
    Don't try to write with just what you have, because you barely have an idea of what you are going to write.

Pokelegend, you have a rip off of what already happened in the game and then again in the movie.

And Uke, while you knowing you should be ashamed makes me feel like there might be hope, you barely have the outline plot for half of a first chapter.
    The first chapter, at most.

And if you go ahead with it, try to explain why he has a "Hi, nice to meet you perfect stranger, wanna travel with me in a journey through dark forests and wet caves(pun intended)?" and yet still be alone in his journey.

View Post
    A young man is on a journey through Johto, keeping a very low profile as he does so. He saves a young trainer and her Cleffa from danger, and offers the girl a chance to travel with him.
    Why is he keeping a low profile? How does he save the trainer? And from what? Why does she just have a cleffa- and why does the girl accept his offer? How old is he compared to the girl, what is his past and background? Does it tie into why he's keeping a low profile? What would cause the girl to choose to go with a man who could be dangerous and she doesn't know it?

Expand upon this and other things and you might have the beginings of a unique story- but you need to flush out the characters, their history, actions and future. You also need to develop more of a plot.

Okay, I thought of more.

The man is an infamous Pokemon Hunter, who used to capture wild or tamed Pokemon to get his paycheck. He is on the run from the police, and he starts his life anew in Johto with his Spearow. The nineteen-year-old is searching for a Dunsparce in the Dark Cave when he runs into a naive sixteen-year-old girl. The girl has a Cleffa as her starter, yet she has no idea how to be a trainer at all.

She doesn't know how to throw a pokeball correctly. She doesn't know how to feed her pokemon. The girl is saved from a Geodude by the ex-hunter, and she offers him to travel with her and teach her how to become a better trainer. At first, the ex-hunter refuses. Yet, the girl also offers to pay him for his services everytime they reach a new city. The hunter figures out that this clueless girl is the daughter of a rich salesman, he quickly takes up the task of training her and taking care of her.
    "Why so serious?"

The man is an infamous Pokemon Hunter, who used to capture wild or tamed Pokemon to get his paycheck. He is on the run from the police, and he starts his life anew in Johto with his Spearow.
    Ok the thing is, Hunter usually means, hunt things, and usually that means legally. What you're talking about is more of a poacher or theif. But what is his personality? I mean it doesn't really seem to match up- he's a mostly ace theif, as he'd had to have been to steal tame pokemon, and a decent poacher to nab others. Then why become a trainer? As most have it you have to have lisences and etc, and all that.

She doesn't know how to throw a pokeball correctly. She doesn't know how to feed her pokemon.
    Ok no offense but how did the girl remain such a brainless twit? Does she have an extreme case of ADD? Has she been living in a box? With Pokemon I suspect that one knows how to do all these things, and then some by the age of ten. And NOT know HOW to FEED a pokemon? Christ I had the responsibility of helping out with the animals at the tender age of 8ish. Even younger when I would raid the fridge at five and I'd have my doggy acomplice there with me ready to accept any offerings of food I didn't want.

You have her unamazingly stupid but no reason for us as to why- and you don't explain it here.

The girl is saved from a Geodude by the ex-hunter, and she offers him to travel with her and teach her how to become a better trainer. At first, the ex-hunter refuses. Yet, the girl also offers to pay him for his services everytime they reach a new city. The hunter figures out that this clueless girl is the daughter of a rich salesman, he quickly takes up the task of training her and taking care of her.
    Wouldn't that be dangerous? If the rich man thinks the guy's taking advantage of the air head? Or ripping his daughter off? Or anything? And wouldn't that also possibly bring him into the chance to be noticed- tbh with how stupid you have the girl I'd more believe it the guy felt so guilty about leaving such a dense girl alone, that he'd offer to teach her how to be better, atleast untill the next town and for some reason she won't bugger off much to his annoyance after that. But you know can't leave her alone or the Cleffa and her would both starve and he'd be wanted for secondary manslaughter or something like that.

I like the idea of our Hunter just feeling pity for our stupid girl and her Cleffa. He started off as a trainer in his old region, yet became a thief after he saw that he wasn't having fun. He wasn't amused by just going around and collecting badges. So, he become a thief. He moved to Johto to restart, even if he finds collecting badges to be boring.

Also, the girl is stupid. She is meant to be a clumsy idiot that just gets on our hero's nerves. She grew up in a sheltered enviroment. She never was upset because she always got what she wanted thanks to her rich parents. When she wanted to become a trainer, she thought that everything would come her way like always.

Any ideas on names? I like Hunter for our hero and Amy for the stupid heroine.
    "Why so serious?"

I like the idea of our Hunter just feeling pity for our stupid girl and her Cleffa. He started off as a trainer in his old region, yet became a thief after he saw that he wasn't having fun. He wasn't amused by just going around and collecting badges. So, he become a thief. He moved to Johto to restart, even if he finds collecting badges to be boring.

Also, the girl is stupid. She is meant to be a clumsy idiot that just gets on our hero's nerves. She grew up in a sheltered enviroment. She never was upset because she always got what she wanted thanks to her rich parents. When she wanted to become a trainer, she thought that everything would come her way like always.

Any ideas on names? I like Hunter for our hero and Amy for the stupid heroine.

I'd like to see Hunter only if he called himself that, and if that wasn't his original name.

For example:

"Sooooo, what is your name?" asks the girl.

"Sigh... My name's not important, you can call me Hunter."

Since it would be logical for him to use an alias, since he's a known thief and all.

If Hunter is his actual name then it would just make it cliched and, to some people, it would become irritating.

...So, this was the exact idea for a one shot and the prelude to that one shot. :x However, I am now writing something else, and won't go back to edit the original one shot or continue/write the previous shot for a while. XD

I don't want to waste the ideas. This is the thread where you post them, right?

The tl;dr plot outline for future editing.

Prologue- First person narrator sent on a hit on an old guy. Hit successful, kills old guy, but then an Angel comes in (literally.) after the gun shot and is shot too. (It shocks him too. Comes in human form, but after being shot, it is revealed who she really is, and he realises he has just shot an angel. Parallel world of sorts, as he believes angel's can die; their existence is not a complete shock to him, and he knows the reason why the Angels are here - for 'cleansing'. Need to make that clearer -> comment, somewhat patronizing towards the god of that world?) He forms quick conclusion of situation - why she was there, assumed doing some good deed - cleansing.

Here- She is shot. He contemplates how the situation could have been averted - how easily he wouldn't have been forced to deal with this - as he comes to term with the fact that he just shot a frigging angel. His reactions are skewed because of his killer instinct (he has to be at least somewhat psychotic to be an assassin - so detached analysis). Then he realises that in fact, she isn't dead, she is still alive. This is slightly overwhelming - and as he doesn't want to deal with a live angel more then a dead one, he shoots her again, to try to kill her. Then twist - she was actually in apartment building to get him - he was her goal, regardless of his actions; mention something more in speech about this. And he dies.
    Last edited by Ejunknown; 26th May 2009 at 12:12 AM.

demise: the last remnants of the fallen

chapter two complete: defective.

meddling with time: where time lines collide
    a new fanfiction of twisted time and mistaken love chapter one complete: steps forward

author's profile -review exchange profile - deviant [/COLOR]

I had this idea for a while and just remembered it.

Fight On!

Kanto has alot of accesories, like the Pokemon League and the Gyms. But, in Saffron City, home to the Psychic gym, there is a fighting dojo where trainers can test their fighting Pokemon's strength and just train.

One of trainee's of the mini gym is Lucas. Lucas's father is the master of the dojo and is running low on Pokemon for new trainees. He wants to send Lucas to help capture new Pokemon as he is too busy and his son wants to embark on a adventure like most teenagers. Lucas and his father make a decision. If Lucas's father would let him travel Kanto and enter the Pokemon League, Lucas would capture fighting Pokemon and send them to his father at the Dojo.

So Lucas embarks on his journey signing up for the Pokemon League in Pallet town and decides to start there. On his journey, he will not only catch Pokemon for his father but he will also catch Pokemon for himself. He will meet new friends and enemy's. He wants to challenge the league and come home with a arsenal of strong Pokemon.

So basically, it's kinda like a fighting Monotype Challenge.

Intresting. I like the idea but it seems wierd that he would be like "oh I captured 7 machap, lemme send them to my father" and then the next day "oh 8 Crogunks I should send them to my father" evrey chapture.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Intresting. I like the idea but it seems wierd that he would be like "oh I captured 7 machap, lemme send them to my father" and then the next day "oh 8 Crogunks I should send them to my father" evrey chapture.
    let me point out

One of trainee's of the mini gym is Lucas. Lucas's father is the master of the dojo and is running low on Pokemon for new trainees. He wants to send Lucas to help capture new Pokemon as he is too busy and his son wants to embark on a adventure like most teenagers. Lucas and his father make a decision. If Lucas's father would let him travel Kanto and enter the Pokemon League, Lucas would capture fighting Pokemon and send them to his father at the Dojo.

So Lucas embarks on his journey signing up for the Pokemon League in Pallet town and decides to start there. On his journey, he will not only catch Pokemon for his father but he will also catch Pokemon for himself. He will meet new friends and enemy's. He wants to challenge the league and come home with a arsenal of strong Pokemon.

So basically, it's kinda like a fighting Monotype Challenge.
    He wont only catch multiple Machops or Croagunks.

The main thing of the story is that he travels Kanto in the Pokemon League but Sidetracks on the way so he can catch his father new fighting Pokemon

So technically he will challenge the gyms, then the league but catching 3 or 4 pokemon for his father on the way

EDIT: The "catching Pokemon for his dad" idea replaces the "Gather Pokemon Data for Professor Oak"
    Last edited by Aura Master; 30th May 2009 at 10:45 PM.

Default Two questions: Is it original, and what rating should it be?

Well, I just decided to make a Pokemon fanfic.

To put it simply, it's about an evil group of scientists creating Pokemorphs. One escapes, and she meets two more, and the three band together in order to stop the scientists.

That's all I can say without giving away spoilers. This is also going to be my first serious fanfic that I plan on finishing. The Pokemorphs are not stereotypical whatsoever, I made them with believable personalities in my personal opinion. There are also no overused Pokemorphs, as in that there aren't ones like an Espeon-morph and there are no legendary-morphs either. And no starter-morphs. In fact, they may very well be some of the least likely Pokemon to become Pokemorphs. But I don't know. And about the plot...yes, the summary is short. Unfortunately, all the interesting details are plot twists and/or information to be revealed later.

Anyway, I'm a bit confused on what rating it should be. It mainly has anime-esque battles, nothing really serious, but there's one particularily fierce battle towards the end that seems to be a bit intense for a PG. I really have no idea what rating it would be comfortable in, but it isn't that explict. I have a lot of ideas of what to do with it, and some of them go above PG, but I guess those could manifest in a sequel if it's popular enough.

Wait, did I forget to mention the name? Sorry, it's a weird habit. I tend to go overboard on the details yet forget at least one core element when I type a long post. The name of the story is "Project Indigo", which makes more sense later in the story.

So...is it original? And, not to mention, the whole rating thing. What's your opinion?

Im gonna wait till tomorrow at 4:00 pm untill I start writing the new fic of mine
    Last edited by Aura Master; 31st May 2009 at 12:32 AM.

Done, I'm partly telepathic when tired.

Sandra
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

There are also no overused Pokemorphs, as in that there aren't ones like an Espeon-morph and there are no legendary-morphs either. And no starter-morphs. In fact, they may very well be some of the least likely Pokemon to become Pokemorphs.
    In my opinion, what ever cliches exist or what ever characters may appear to be overused, don't honestly matter. XD Not only are the cliches cliche for a reason, but if you take your own spin and write an original story, it shouldn't matter what people may have seen before. If you want to have an espeon morph, and it is relevent in the story, then go for it. The use, or overuse of characters, should not concern you. XD

By the way, what do you mean by anime-esque battles? o___o That is the only thing in your post that disturbed me. xD; It makes me think of over simplifying it. Describe what you intend?

On rating; hmm. I have a rather careless attitude on planning that far - it comes out as it comes out. I kind of verge on PG-13 anyway; I write stuff aimed at me, what I like. XD What content are you going to include? If any romance, how far to that depth? How darkly are you going to delve in the subject of pokemorphs - that is not the only option you can take with them, but when adding in the factor of what is actually involved in creating a pokemorph and what they go through (and what a few people sometimes don't delve into) it might darken the plot.

Hmm. Thinking about realism that way, I kind of want to delve intot he depths of missed opportunities lost in an assassination. D: A prospect lost, that once we look back at it, we regret mankind, ourselves.

Grr. Watchmen vs. Global Warming. xD; That would be a sucker.

demise: the last remnants of the fallen

chapter two complete: defective.

meddling with time: where time lines collide
    a new fanfiction of twisted time and mistaken love chapter one complete: steps forward

author's profile -review exchange profile - deviant [/COLOR]

Note to self: Do not use terms that you only use in your head in a forum post.

There are two types of battles, in my view.

Battles where it's turn-based and not a whole lot of variations happens are what I consider "game-battles".

Battles that have unique twists into them and sort of deviate from the rules a bit are what I consider "anime-battles".

I'm doing the latter.

I don't have any romance planned out, but in one of what I like to call "sequel-gobs"-pretty much a bunch of partially-formed ideas mashed together to make a sequel when I don't have anything planned-I might have romance themes to the point where a character lays an egg (off-screen as to not incite any sickened reactions in readers). Same goes for the dark themes, the only thing I have planned right now is that it's unpleasant. The incredibly sick and twisted person in me wants to write a part where a character undergoes the process in detail, but I don't really want to do that for the first (or possibly only) installment.

Also, a problem: the main character cannot speak in a human way. She's only able to speak "Pokemonese". I don't know how to get around this, since she's the only character with this problem, and nobody else speaks it. It's important, because I need some social interaction among the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstar View Post
    Also, a problem: the main character cannot speak in a human way. She's only able to speak "Pokemonese". I don't know how to get around this, since she's the only character with this problem, and nobody else speaks it. It's important, because I need some social interaction among the main characters.

Mutes can't speak, and they can be social too.
    it's even easier for someone who can chirp and make sounds which can give away how she is feeling.

I believe that it can be pretty entertainning.

Elfen Lied is proof of that.
    The main character is a girl who can only meow, yet kicks *** (and rips out arms, and fingers, and heads... yeah, its incredibly gory)

There's a problem with keeping her mute: she's got a developed personality, and it would be sort of a waste to not let her talk. Plus, there's already a mute character in the cast, who in my opinion is pretty much better off mute (though if my prediction comes true that people begin to request he speaks, I might make him if enough people do).

I've come up with a solution, though. Not telling what it is, because I'm very paranoid about not releasing spoilers because I want my audience to be surprised at every opportunity.

She's only able to speak "Pokemonese".
    Translation: Be careful because this is the biggest jump of a mary sue you can take, for anything- even I am queasy about having my main character do what she does even if I've got a good reason and history backing it up.

Even, if she can't talk her native tongue as I assume she's human, being able to speak to pokemon and understand them, is something to be cautious in using.

Tho I find it hard to believe she can only, speak in the tongue of pokemon- if she's human, we are quick learners. There are guides, people, programs and etc to help one learn to speak.

I mean hell, someone had to teach the blind to read, deaf to 'hear' and mute to speak.

I don't know how to get around this
    yet;

I've come up with a solution, though. Not telling what it is, because I'm very paranoid about not releasing spoilers because I want my audience to be surprised at every opportunity.
    Somehow I find it hard to believe readers would be surprised at oh, she knows sign language. Or oh- she can't speak the human language because her brain is ****ed up, but she carries a pen and paper and knows how to write [I've read a romance/comedyish drama manga off and on, called Special A and one character did this for SEVERAL volumes]. Or she has an interpater [ye I slaughtered the word].

You could use spoiler tags, it's the faded out tag by the 200.

Oh now I know what the hell is going on found your post.

That's all I can say without giving away spoilers. This is also going to be my first serious fanfic that I plan on finishing. The Pokemorphs are not stereotypical whatsoever, I made them with believable personalities in my personal opinion. There are also no overused Pokemorphs, as in that there aren't ones like an Espeon-morph and there are no legendary-morphs either. And no starter-morphs. In fact, they may very well be some of the least likely Pokemon to become Pokemorphs. But I don't know. And about the plot...yes, the summary is short. Unfortunately, all the interesting details are plot twists and/or information to be revealed later.
    Wrong- every pokemorph is over used and cliche, it's not like pokemon. Pokemorph or anthroised humans or humans being spliced with pokemon dna or pokemon being spliced with human dna has been over used since the manga showed it as imo it was the most original way of doing the idea and then the idiots picked it up and there's pron all everywhere yuk

The other problem with using only ordinary pokemon; someone has to be making these. And if someone are making these, then why would they focus on uncommon, to common worthless and weak pokemon. It doesn't make sense- it'd be like Mewtwo. Bigger, the better. Oh they don't survive the first few stages? Redo! Get more pokemon dna, get more test subjects!

So as 'believable' as you try to make it out, it is still unbelievable as if you used legends and overused pokemon.

but there's one particularily fierce battle towards the end that seems to be a bit intense for a PG. I really have no idea what rating it would be comfortable in,
    PG-13. If in doubt of this, then when you get to it, you could pm the bit to a mod or two of the fanfiction forum and ask their opinion of it. Or if in doubt, warn before the chapter.

Besides have you not watched Jurassic Park? if I remember right, when I was taken to it it was rated PG-13 not R O.o loved the T-rex scene. And I wasn't 13. Then there's also old Disney movies Good ole Disney movies- G rating yet so adult and drama filled when you watch them without the glasses of innocence on.

So I really doubt it's gonna break things for pushing the limits a bit. As I said, that's what pre warnings in chapters are for. I use them even if I already have a fic or idea rated R.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami Ryu View Post
    Translation: Be careful because this is the biggest jump of a mary sue you can take, for anything- even I am queasy about having my main character do what she does even if I've got a good reason and history backing it up.

Even, if she can't talk her native tongue as I assume she's human, being able to speak to pokemon and understand them, is something to be cautious in using.

Tho I find it hard to believe she can only, speak in the tongue of pokemon- if she's human, we are quick learners. There are guides, people, programs and etc to help one learn to speak.

I mean hell, someone had to teach the blind to read, deaf to 'hear' and mute to speak.
    Perhaps I should have elaborated: She thinks in English, and can only speak English. However, her vocal chords have mutated to that of a Pokemon, therefore she speaks in their language. She is not conciously doing this, nor can she understand anything Pokemon are saying. Effectively, it's like knowing no language at all. (Until the solution, which I think will be in chapter 8 or so.)

Somehow I find it hard to believe readers would be surprised at oh, she knows sign language. Or oh- she can't speak the human language because her brain is ****ed up, but she carries a pen and paper and knows how to write [I've read a romance/comedyish drama manga off and on, called Special A and one character did this for SEVERAL volumes]. Or she has an interpater [ye I slaughtered the word].
    No, it's none of these.

And the reason I said I didn't have a solution before and then say I did was because I came up with a solution between those two posts. Maybe I should have clarified that.

Wrong- every pokemorph is over used and cliche, it's not like pokemon. Pokemorph or anthroised humans or humans being spliced with pokemon dna or pokemon being spliced with human dna has been over used since the manga showed it as imo it was the most original way of doing the idea and then the idiots picked it up and there's pron all everywhere yuk

The other problem with using only ordinary pokemon; someone has to be making these. And if someone are making these, then why would they focus on uncommon, to common worthless and weak pokemon. It doesn't make sense- it'd be like Mewtwo. Bigger, the better. Oh they don't survive the first few stages? Redo! Get more pokemon dna, get more test subjects!

So as 'believable' as you try to make it out, it is still unbelievable as if you used legends and overused pokemon.
    The fact that they only used common Pokemon is explained later. Believe me, there are a ton of loose ends in the story.

As for the fact that it's not original...actually, I can live with it. The concept isn't original, but I tried to make sure there were good characters, a good plot, etc. to make up for it. Hopefully, it will turn out to be better than you think, but if it isn't, keep in mind that this is my first serious fic, and that I have a lot of room for improvement. I really do love constructive criticism, but I think you made a bit too much criticism and not enough constructiveness in that post. I can tolerate it, though.

I'll post the first chapter tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day. Depends on when it gets done.
    Last edited by Quickstar; 31st May 2009 at 5:12 AM. Reason: Acidentally kept the whole post in at the top that I used for reference.

No, it's none of these.

And the reason I said I didn't have a solution before and then say I did was because I came up with a solution between those two posts. Maybe I should have clarified that.
    Birds have bird vocal chords- yet can speak human words just fine. Meowth, is a pokemon, yet can speak human words just fine. This already proves one of two things; she'd still be able to speak, maybe not perfectly 100%, but I doubt it'd be so far damaged that she'd be unable to speak outside of 'pokemonese'.

I really do love constructive criticism, but I think you made a bit too much criticism and not enough constructiveness in that post. I can tolerate it, though.
    Well sorry I didn't appease your sense of Critique, really. I am.

There's the other fact I was pointing out general flaws in your story, and bringing you back down to earth even if you think what you're doing with pokemorphs is original, and not as cliche as normal, it really isn't. Keep that in mind and you should be ok. Just flinging it away with an 'I don't mind not being original' is dangerous. Yes it's hard to be original now a days, but you can make the cliche and overused work, if you keep it in mind that what you're working with is a very tetchy medium of settings.

Believe me, there are a ton of loose ends in the story
    And I'm not really quite sure that's something to be proud of unless used right also :/

Birds have bird vocal chords- yet can speak human words just fine. Meowth, is a pokemon, yet can speak human words just fine. This already proves one of two things; she'd still be able to speak, maybe not perfectly 100%, but I doubt it'd be so far damaged that she'd be unable to speak outside of 'pokemonese'.
    This is another thing that is revealed later in the story, as to why she is unable to speak English. I am still paranoid on spoilers. :/

There's the other fact I was pointing out general flaws in your story, and bringing you back down to earth even if you think what you're doing with pokemorphs is original, and not as cliche as normal, it really isn't. Keep that in mind and you should be ok. Just flinging it away with an 'I don't mind not being original' is dangerous. Yes it's hard to be original now a days, but you can make the cliche and overused work, if you keep it in mind that what you're working with is a very tetchy medium of settings.
    Okay. I'll remember to do that.

And I'm not really quite sure that's something to be proud of unless used right also :/
    Well, I was going for this: "It appears to be cliche, but it gets more original as you go on!" I hope it works out, because when I've tied up all the loose ends it all fits into one huge reveal.

Perhaps I should have elaborated: She thinks in English, and can only speak English. However, her vocal chords have mutated to that of a Pokemon, therefore she speaks in their language. She is not conciously doing this, nor can she understand anything Pokemon are saying. Effectively, it's like knowing no language at all. (Until the solution, which I think will be in chapter 8 or so.)
    If she thinks in English and yet speaks 'pokemonese', she would probably be applying English grammar to pokemon words. Possibly even making up jargon pokemonese words, because she's applying English conventions such as plurals, to pokemon words. It'd be horribly confusing. So that'd explain why she wouldn't understand pokemon, and pokemon wouldn't actually understand her.

She would probably chop and change what sounds she uses to represent plurals and suffixes, too. so "Poke poke" might mean -ing one day, and "mon, mon" the next.

My main question is, however: how does she escape? This escapee pokemorph thing is certainly not uncommon, so you're going to have to make sure it's done with care, as I'm sure a bunch of scientists will be taking great pains to ensure their projects don't go AWOL.

I'm a bit loath to have them being called 'evil scientists' too. That's been done quite a lot. Evil, perhaps not. Each scientist perhaps would have their own reasons for doing a project of this sort.

You don't have to say anything more, but think about these things. Food for thought, hm.
    [.Three: H/Rt-314.]

тѕє ѕцтсєыяєр омон

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    My main question is, however: how does she escape? This escapee pokemorph thing is certainly not uncommon, so you're going to have to make sure it's done with care, as I'm sure a bunch of scientists will be taking great pains to ensure their projects don't go AWOL.
    With food.

...It makes more sense in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    I'm a bit loath to have them being called 'evil scientists' too. That's been done quite a lot. Evil, perhaps not. Each scientist perhaps would have their own reasons for doing a project of this sort.
    Their motives are part of the huge reveal at the end, so I can't say it now. :/

Um... Hello. I got this one idea. A weird one that somehow became a big crossover...

Date with Her End (don't ask who's her, I don't even know who)
    Roxas and his Squirtle doesn't know how they got themself into the troubles of a protective teen with a large cleaver on her back and her Cyndaquil, an abnormal teen girl with a need to drink her 'furit punch' and her Mudkip, a young beautiful female teen with a horn on her head and her Chikorita, a short teen boy with a need to itch with his foot and his Chimchar, and a quiet male teen with semi-useless advice and his Turtwig. What an odd group of teens, no?

Ira wants to beat people and find the owner of the large cleaver on her back. Mitsuki wants to prove that she doesn't need any of her family's help. Hana wants the world to be peaceful and not like it's a killfest. Henry wants to find a person that saved him when he was younger. TJ wants to be a normal person who can kick Lance's butt over a hundred times. Roxas wants to help all of them. What Roxas doesn't know is that each one has a big secret that they all don't anyone else to know...

...But Roxas finds them all out. Ira turns out to be a Diclonius who wants to kill the people that kill her adopted family and only friend when she was in a research cell. Mitsuki wants every single non-human (excluding animals and pokemon) to die by her hand since she is a hybrid of human and vampire. Hana wants more than the world's suffering to end, she also wants Humans to stop research on non-humans, as she is part of the Summoner species. Henry is a young wolf-demon (about 62 years old and he can hide all his wolf-characteristics) and wants to finds his savoir and thank them and try to find his mate. TJ is really a Grim Reaper and wants to make sure no 'End of the Worlds' happens thanks to the dead again, and still kicks Lance's butt and take his soul to the afterlife. Roxas is our everyday pokemon trainer who is traveling with these odd trainers.

Roxas doesn't know how much trouble he got himself into after finding out their secrets. Getting through all four regions with these five and their enemies seems hard for him to do. Then again, since when have things been easy to him. And why does each enemy group want him instead of their targets?
    ---
    Originally just another OT, but now became a crossover with... a lot of things (many things too... like the cleaver. It's shall be a nice little personal joke to me .). And no, Roxas got the name Roxas cause I was stuck on names and too lazy to think of another. Just a little summary, and I think it will be PG-13, then again, I don't remember if small gore is PG-13.

And before anyone asks, in this world of pokemon, people start to joureny at the age of 14 instead of 10. Why? Well, this is a crossover with many things, and those many things all have something that makes people die *coughmeteorsandsincough*. And why they all have starters from different regions. Well... there's this thing (big thing that many new trainers go to, to get their starters and dexs) in this world where trainers get their starters and dexs. Normally changes it's location every year, and this year was Pallet Town *Arrow: Lack of creative!* So the six went there and got their starters and dexs. However, that's how they meet. Roxas bumpped into Hana, who was already there with Mitsuki. Then the three teens meet Henry by the restrooms, who was waiting for TJ. Then the five meet Ira as she stole a pokemon and a dex, and later meet her outside Pallet. Then Hana comes up with an idea of going around together, which makes Ira and Mitsuki growl and Roxas muttering colorful words. And that's how Roxas finds himself in this trouble (All because of sweet Hana! HAHA!)

A pokemon crossever with ... a lot of things... and a little of Mary/Gray-Sue-ism. *laughs at the cleaver and thinks of changing the cleaver to the Great Knife from Slient Hill 2* Anyway, go ahead and do your worse! And spelling/grammer may be bad... real bad... or not so bad.

Default My first fan fic idea

Hey guys!

Ok here is my problem, I want to write a pokemon fan fic because I have what I think are some good ideas for pokemon team's and characters to have the team's but the problem is thinking of a story to put the character's in. Now I am in a bit of hype for the new heart gold and soul silver so I was going to write one about Ho-oh and Lugia but I think that they have been fan fictionised lol (made up word) alot so it puts me off of doing it about them.

So now I am trying to think of a pokemon fan fic story line that is both original but can be seen as a true blue pokemon fan fic so here are a couple of the ideas Ive had so far and I would like to know what you guys think of the idea's and which ones you think I should go with.

Idea 1.
    One of the characters I have created is a super computer and technological genius and his dream is to create his own Porygon, now what I thought was while trying to create his Porygon his computer got infected with a powerful virus which took over the files of the Porygon. So when the Porygon comes into exsistence its not a Porygon as in it starts as porygon and quickly evolves to porygon Z then it shows a virus mutated ability, to transform into any pokemon it had files off on its computer. And so because it is a transforming pokemon which has been man made to be as strong as possible it is an incredibly powerful pokemon wandering around trying to find data on other computers of other pokemon so it can transform into more powerful pokemon.

Ok I know that idea isnt the greatest but its linked to an old idea I had when I was thinking of a character who creates his own Porygon.

Idea 2.
    Ho oh and lugia time lol Pokemon explorers go to the places where Ho oh and Lugia are meant to be but after a long search they find no trace of either pokemon except for a pokemon egg, too large to be an ordinary pokemon's egg and both with distinct marking's. Later the scientist's at a pokemon preservation sorciety discover the eggs are the legendary pokemon but they also discover that the pokemon wont hatch until they are placed in a nest made completely of its parents feathers. Meaning they send a group of talented pokemon trainers to find the rainbow feathers and silver feathers that should be and are rumoured to be all around the region of sinnoh, but of course there are some orgonisations who are trying to get the feathers to get the legendary pokemon themselves. But at the same time some pokemon rights activists beleive the eggs should be put back where they were and left to "natures will".

Again not a great idea I know >.< storyline is the hardest part for me lol

And finally...

Idea 3.
    A boring generic one about a male pokemon coordinator whos brothers all own gyms around the region of sinnoh (Im gonna make new gym leaders for each of the gym's) or even make my own region maybe. And his companion's a tomboy girl who is looking to complete her pokedex not only normally but with as many shiny pokemon as she can get (a shiny hunter if you will) but also out to become the greatest pokemon trainer OF ALL TIME! as she would put it, by doing all of the gym battles. But then as a twist they also have a guy who wants to know everything there is to know about pokemon, his dream is to create the ultimate pokedex and becomes the best professor in the pokemon world, I mean this guy is so smart he even created his own Porygon. (and nothing went wrong, but his porygon did also just come out as level 1, as it should)

And thats it folk's, please do vote in the poll and let me know what you think, please know I know none of the ideas are too great and I am asking for help and constructive criticism, im not barging in here and stating im great or anything lol I just would like a helping hand and a shove in the right direction ^^

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast