Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1472

Thread: Fic ideas V.2

No, I was referring to something else: a classic, tragic theme found in a lot of stories featuring gods. In the Iliad, it's a big theme that the mortals have to pay for the immaturity, infighting of the immortals (who can't die, or get hurt, etc). Hera plays a prank on Zeus, 500 people die; Zeus gets back at her, 5000 more mortals are crushed in collateral. All these horrible things are happening because one god is jealous of another god's toys. If you play it like that, the gods don't have to be very strong, sympathetic, complex characters, because they have the maturity of 5th graders, but all the complexity and tragedy is shown in the lives of the mortals. The tragedy is that they're the ones actually suffering the consequences of that fighting.

But it looks like you're leaning a different way; the Iliad was 90% about humans. You're planning to explore the legendaries' (Dialga & Palkia's) character in detail?

I was basically saying that your characters might have a chance of turning out one-dimensional, because all the major things they do are just about getting power, fighting, saving their skins, etc. Gods by their nature don't exactly develop and grow very easily. So that Iliad theme is one way of putting a human perspective in one place, in case the fic might have a danger of coming out inhuman and unemotional. But of course it is possible to develop the characters of gods, too, there's plenty of scope if you write it decently, and that'll be a more original kind of fic, probably.

Ohh I see what you mean, yea I'm hoping that I can get more in depth with Palkia and Dialga in terms of their personality, along with Giratina.
    Fan Fic: Nexus Renegade
    When a new dimension is created and gives birth to three terrors of the world. The Nexus will judge you
    Currently Under Revision
    Special Thanks to Inudono19 for the Badass Morph of the Creation Trio

Oookay! I've been working on this plot idea for a while and I'd like some feedback on it. It's still very wobbly and uncertain of itself, though.

The main character is Flora, who lives in Nuvema Town. Two years ago, her friends Bianca and Cheren went off on Pokémon journeys and found fame and fortune, while Flora was kept behind out of obligation to the farm her family keeps. One night, she is watching a meteor shower on her roof, when a teenager suddenly parkours up onto her roof; he ended up tripping over her. Long story short, the guy ends up being a courier and freedom fighter; outside of rural Nuvema and the surrounding area, the Unova region has changed drastically, and it has been edging uncomfortably close to a police state with the nomination of the new Champion, Colress (Alder having regrettably 'passed away' a year and a half ago). Obviously, Colress has strong ties with Team Plasma, and they are rising up at the same time; Colress has the League making a big show of fighting Plasma, while never actually getting anything accomplished, and convincing literally no one that he isn't working for the enemy. The rest of the regional government looks pointedly in the opposite direction.

(Or perhaps Team Plasma is not an 'enemy', but most of the country supports them and their ideals. IDK.)

The courier's codename is Grey. He had a parcel that was supposed to be for Flora herself, from someone who signed only as N, a trusted benefactor of Grey's courier group (or maybe the leader, I don't know yet); it turned out to be a letter, begging Flora to come meet him; he wants help for his cause. Flora is understandably alarmed. They loiter for a few days while Flora and Grey try to come up with some way to get out of there, but that problem is solved for them when Plasma tries to pass through the town, and escape becomes imperative. After witnessing what's going on beyond her idyllic countryside, she employs herself as part of the same group to fight against Team Plasma and reestablish the Pokémon League as beneficiaries to Unova, not a means to Plasma's ends.

I haven't written anything in a very long time, so I don't know if this plot is worth anything, but please share your thoughts.
    Last edited by Crystalanachrony; 30th July 2013 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalanachrony View Post
    . After witnessing what's going on beyond her idyllic countryside, she employs herself as part of the same group to fight against Team Plasma and reestablish the Pokémon League as beneficiaries to Unova, not a means to Plasma's ends.

I haven't written anything in a very long time, so I don't know if this plot is worth anything, but please share your thoughts.
    That sounds incredible! Like borderline chills just imagining it, reminds me of Red Dawn just the slightest bit, not sure if that's what you were going for but I really like the idea of Plasma's true colors being revealed.

I've been bouncing around this idea for a very very long time, like pre-B/W but I feel it pales in comparison to the above so. . .
        Spoiler:- heres the idea:
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

LOL, I have not actually read Red Dawn -- now that you mention it I will check it out, though. And it's only fair that I look at your idea after you look at mine.

I do think yours has promise! Some things strike me particularly, though. It seems impractical to find a Pokémon for every single child who passes through the orphanage; perhaps they are part of a government program or private psychological study to look at the effects of Pokémon as companions? (I'm sure Professor Juniper would be interested in studying that.) And I do wonder how you're going to deal with antagonism in this fic. In trainer fics, creating real antagonists is notoriously uncommon, with the exception being of the usual evil team. Not to say that there's anything wrong with an evil team (hell, I'm using Team Plasma in my fic), but it always makes me uncomfortable when people say "journey fic" and don't specify if the challenge in their fic is with one group versus another group or one group versus the elements.

Actually, exploring man/team vs. nature would be a good idea for a one-shot...

Hey guys! So far mine isnt no where near as detailed as the other posts. But im thinking of doing a Majoras Mask kr Ocarina Of Time (Zelda) retelling. It will follow the exact same storyline except in my words. Good or bad idea?

I'm thinking of trying a double structure fic. This is basically a run of the mill journey game fic (B2W2) style but I want to make certain characters more "Interesting" in a sense. I plan to tie in Brendan Birch into the story to act as a second protagonist of sorts along with Rosa as the protagonist. Brendan is a veteran trainer but I decided to give him a sort of deceptively serious character who can be quite merciless due to his past discoveries which will tie into the plot. Rosa however is a green as grass trainer who will get swept up in the plot where she will have influences with her choices. Also in this fic, I want to explain why the Regis and the Sinnoh trio (Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit) appear in Unova in the games mainly because I reasoned that if they appear in Unova, they probably appear in other regions therefore not unique but still Legendary status. In a sense, those pokemon strikes me as guardian of sorts which will be the key plot to the story. Along with that, I feel I want to amplify Ghetsis. In the games I feel he is a bit underwhelming as a power hungry villain, so I want to build on him to be someone who is completely driven by his greed and ambition for power and dominance.

However, there are a few things I'm a bit worried about when I'm gonna write this fic. It'll require a lot of 'flashbacks' and a complete scene change which I feel might jumble readers a bit. Secondly, I feel readers also might feel uncomfortable since I'll portray Unique Legendary Pokemon (e.g. Zekrom, Kyogre, Palkia, Ho-Oh etc.) as 'pieces' rather than grand guardians etc. This is generally inspired by the Kyuurem fusing in the game. I'm also thinking of having pokemon capable of speech, at least when its exclusive to their own trainer. I feel its the easiest way of giving them distinct personalities at the very least.

I would like to elaborate more, but its a bit jumbled at the moment and I prefer not to reveal too much of the plot. However, I would like some thoughts and/or suggestions to those ideas.

Default In response to Nivinxus...

Quote Originally Posted by Nivinxus View Post
    I'm thinking of trying a double structure fic. This is basically a run of the mill journey game fic (B2W2) style but I want to make certain characters more "Interesting" in a sense. I plan to tie in Brendan Birch into the story to act as a second protagonist of sorts along with Rosa as the protagonist. Brendan is a veteran trainer but I decided to give him a sort of deceptively serious character who can be quite merciless due to his past discoveries which will tie into the plot. Rosa however is a green as grass trainer who will get swept up in the plot where she will have influences with her choices. Also in this fic, I want to explain why the Regis and the Sinnoh trio (Azelf, Uxie and Mespirit) appear in Unova in the games mainly because I reasoned that if they appear in Unova, they probably appear in other regions therefore not unique but still Legendary status. In a sense, those pokemon strikes me as guardian of sorts which will be the key plot to the story. Along with that, I feel I want to amplify Ghetsis. In the games I feel he is a bit underwhelming as a power hungry villain, so I want to build on him to be someone who is completely driven by his greed and ambition for power and dominance.

However, there are a few things I'm a bit worried about when I'm gonna write this fic. It'll require a lot of 'flashbacks' and a complete scene change which I feel might jumble readers a bit. Secondly, I feel readers also might feel uncomfortable since I'll portray Unique Legendary Pokemon (e.g. Zekrom, Kyogre, Palkia, Ho-Oh etc.) as 'pieces' rather than grand guardians etc. This is generally inspired by the Kyuurem fusing in the game. I'm also thinking of having pokemon capable of speech, at least when its exclusive to their own trainer. I feel its the easiest way of giving them distinct personalities at the very least.

I would like to elaborate more, but its a bit jumbled at the moment and I prefer not to reveal too much of the plot. However, I would like some thoughts and/or suggestions to those ideas.
    Personally, I don't care for stories that use characters from the canon as their main protagonist. However, considering the main game characters are basically just a blank slate, there's a lot of room for interpreting their personalities and it's clear that that's something you've thought through. Your idea is fairly straight forward, which isn't entirely a bad thing. You've obviously given it a lot of thought which shows you probably have the dedication to see this through to the end.

As for your treatment of the Legendary Pokemon, do you mean that rather than there only being one Legendary unique to its species, or that the stronger Legendaries would have power closer to that of the lesser Legendaries? Either way, you shouldn't be concerned about it making your readers uncomfortable. This is your story, and if you believe there is merit in changing up the formula, you should go for it!

In regard to your concern about flashbacks, you might find it easier to flesh out any necessary backstory through another shorter series, or simply dedicate a chapter to it in your main story. There are a lot of ways you can work around it, it just takes a little imaginative thinking. Also, I've read several stories here on Serebii where trainers were able to understand their Pokemon. I've seen it handled successfully, and I've also seen it handled poorly.

With that said, if you decide to go through with this series and need a beta reader or something along those lines, feel free to message me! I think you could have something here if you put the proper work into it.
    My Author Profile[/Center]

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.
    3DS FC: 3566-1718-0207

I have an idea for a new fan-fic, and I was wondering if someone could give me their honest opinion on how good it sounds like it would be.

What if there was a kid, who one day had a little "accident" that turned him into a Pokémon (not sure what yet, possibly a Charizard or Serperior, leaning on the latter), and he then had to find a way to get back to his own world... along the way he would make new friends with Pokémon, but would have to learn how to survive without any humans catching him... he would also have to go on a quest to find out how he could return to being a human (although I am not sure exactly what he will have to do to do that yet). There would be many twists and turns along the way, but this is just the overall concept of my fic idea.
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by InVicta View Post
    Hey guys! So far mine isnt no where near as detailed as the other posts. But im thinking of doing a Majoras Mask kr Ocarina Of Time (Zelda) retelling. It will follow the exact same storyline except in my words. Good or bad idea?
    I'm inclined to say bad idea. See, the thing about fics like that is... well, anyone interested in reading it (i.e. people who have played Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time) will already know exactly how it goes and how it will end. They would probably have more fun playing the games themselves, and they would be able to get through it faster without having to wait on you to update.

Not saying you can't do it, and I'm sure it would be an interesting writing exercise, but don't expect to get a large readership. People aren't terribly interested in a write-up of a game. Pokemon journey fics that do this are a little but of an exception because the game story is so blank it can be made fluid, but it still bears a heavy stigma. In a franchise like Zelda, where the story is fairly set in stone and there isn't much room for embellishment or addition or plot twists the audience doesn't already know about, your reader will be in for a pretty dull ride. This isn't to say you can't write a Zelda fic, or even do what you proposed, but if you want a readership you are better off coming up with something that isn't such a basic write up of the game's narrative.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by fixthe_fernback View Post
    Personally, I don't care for stories that use characters from the canon as their main protagonist. However, considering the main game characters are basically just a blank slate, there's a lot of room for interpreting their personalities and it's clear that that's something you've thought through. Your idea is fairly straight forward, which isn't entirely a bad thing. You've obviously given it a lot of thought which shows you probably have the dedication to see this through to the end.

As for your treatment of the Legendary Pokemon, do you mean that rather than there only being one Legendary unique to its species, or that the stronger Legendaries would have power closer to that of the lesser Legendaries? Either way, you shouldn't be concerned about it making your readers uncomfortable. This is your story, and if you believe there is merit in changing up the formula, you should go for it!

In regard to your concern about flashbacks, you might find it easier to flesh out any necessary backstory through another shorter series, or simply dedicate a chapter to it in your main story. There are a lot of ways you can work around it, it just takes a little imaginative thinking. Also, I've read several stories here on Serebii where trainers were able to understand their Pokemon. I've seen it handled successfully, and I've also seen it handled poorly.

With that said, if you decide to go through with this series and need a beta reader or something along those lines, feel free to message me! I think you could have something here if you put the proper work into it.

Thanks for the feedback.

In concerns to the Legendary pokemon, I want to treat the Lesser Legendaries to have a far more different purpose and mindset compared to the 'uber' Legendaries, the uber Legendaries are pretty much still the same except that they are sort of like unwitting pieces that can trigger certain things unknowingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    I have an idea for a new fan-fic, and I was wondering if someone could give me their honest opinion on how good it sounds like it would be.

What if there was a kid, who one day had a little "accident" that turned him into a Pokémon (not sure what yet, possibly a Charizard or Serperior, leaning on the latter), and he then had to find a way to get back to his own world... along the way he would make new friends with Pokémon, but would have to learn how to survive without any humans catching him... he would also have to go on a quest to find out how he could return to being a human (although I am not sure exactly what he will have to do to do that yet). There would be many twists and turns along the way, but this is just the overall concept of my fic idea.
    Truthfully, those twists and turns will have to be very great to pull off this fanfic. The story of a human turning into a Pokemon, mystery-dungeon fanfiction, has already been done to death. Unless you are a professional writer on their way to publishing their third best selling novel, I wouldn't base a whole fanfiction on this. I think it is an okay idea as a setting but don't make him turning into a Pokemon and trying to turn back the whole point of the story.

What are fresher ideas that use the idea more as a setting than the plot?

He turns into a Pokemon by "accident", and he doesn't want to be human anymore. Forces that be want them turned back, but he finds a way to constantly escape. He decides to use his newly found powers for evil and, thanks to his ability to understand humans being human himself, becomes the first ever Pokemon hitman. Killing many humans throughout the fanfic in a bloody, gory display for the pursuit of pointless material wealth. So, it could be something like a Pokemon Dexter.

This is just an example of an idea of a human turning into a Pokemon, and making it something new and fresher.
    Last edited by Silent_Vibrava; 3rd August 2013 at 7:34 AM.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Default Response to Cassafrass1999

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    Truthfully, those twists and turns will have to be very great to pull off this fanfic. The story of a human turning into a Pokemon, mystery-dungeon fanfiction, has already been done to death. Unless you are a professional writer on their way to publishing their third best selling novel, I wouldn't base a whole fanfiction on this. I think it is an okay idea as a setting but don't make him turning into a Pokemon and trying to turn back the whole point of the story.

What are fresher ideas that use the idea more as a setting than the plot?

He turns into a Pokemon by "accident", and he doesn't want to be human anymore. Forces that be want them turned back, but he finds a way to constantly escape. He decides to use his newly found powers for evil and, thanks to his ability to understand humans being human himself, becomes the first ever Pokemon hitman. Killing many humans throughout the fanfic in a bloody, gory display for the pursuit of pointless material wealth. So, it could be something like a Pokemon Dexter.

This is just an example of an idea of a human turning into a Pokemon, and making it something new and fresher.
    I can imagine it now...Bisharp with some scumbag Rocket wrapped up on his table. It's actually cool you mention Dexter, as I'm working on inserting some fairly obvious references from the show into my current fan-fic.

Anyways, I meant to respond to Cass earlier but something came up and it skipped my mind. It's great that you have an ambition to write, but you should try fleshing out a more original idea. Vibrava pretty much covered everything I intended to say. You'll have to put a really unique twist to gain readers and keep them invested in the story.

That said, why not write a fic about a Pokemon that becomes a human? I've seen stories about Pokemon/Human morphs, but I don't think I've ever actually read anything where a Pokemon became a human. Anyways, I'm just spit balling. Hopefully, we've given the feedback you're looking for.

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.

I can imagine it now...Bisharp with some scumbag Rocket wrapped up on his table. It's actually cool you mention Dexter, as I'm working on inserting some fairly obvious references from the show into my current fan-fic.
    Anyone can take this fanfic idea. If you want to do it, feel free to. I'd love to actually see it implemented. I don't have the stomach to successfully pull it off; I tend to be sensitive.

That said, why not write a fic about a Pokemon that becomes a human? I've seen stories about Pokemon/Human morphs, but I don't think I've ever actually read anything where a Pokemon became a human. Anyways, I'm just spit balling. Hopefully, we've given the feedback you're looking for.
    I've seen too many Pokemon/Human morphs stories personally. Even in that form. Let's reduce it further:

What I haven't seen are too many naturally transforming Pokemon species transforming into humans and trying to stay and successfully live as one. I was going to do a fanfiction where a Ditto successfully transforms into a human and tries to live like one, in hopes of one day becoming a musician. I think I won't be doing the idea though, as I don't know enough about music.
    Last edited by Silent_Vibrava; 3rd August 2013 at 10:49 AM.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    I've seen too many Pokemon/Human morphs stories personally. Even in that form. Let's reduce it further:

What I haven't seen are too many naturally transforming Pokemon species transforming into humans and trying to stay and successfully live as one. I was going to do a fanfiction where a Ditto successfully transforms into a human and tries to live like one, in hopes of one day becoming a musician. I think I won't be doing the idea though, as I don't know enough about music.
    Wow, I just realized I've been working on something akin to this as a side-story in my current fic. I won't say anymore just in case one of my readers (if I have any?) happens to see this, but anyone familiar with a certain Pokemon and a detail in its Pokedex entry might be able to figure it out.

While I'm here, I'll drop an idea I've been kicking around for a while. I'm considering writing a one-shot about a middle-aged man who lives with his mother deciding to become a Pokemon trainer on a whim. It would be a slice of life comedy story, likely told from the perspective of the protagonist. Thoughts?

Heya, I've had an idea swirling around in my head for a while, and I've managed to get out a prologue to it - the story is about Shadow Pokemon, set in Orre for the main part.

Its rusty at the moment...but I'm mainly asking whether people have interest in Orre and the Shadow Pokemon, so to see if its worth me spending my time writing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy95 View Post
    Heya, I've had an idea swirling around in my head for a while, and I've managed to get out a prologue to it - the story is about Shadow Pokemon, set in Orre for the main part.

Its rusty at the moment...but I'm mainly asking whether people have interest in Orre and the Shadow Pokemon, so to see if its worth me spending my time writing it?
    There's not much to go on here other than that it's a fic about Shadow Pokemon and it takes place in Orre. You've essentially just described Pokemon Coliseum, which isn't very helpful, unless you're just re-telling the story from the game, but I hope that isn't the case. Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about it so we can give you proper feedback.

Also, I may be out of line in saying this, but it really shouldn't matter if other people are interested in reading your fic. I mean, it's obviously really nice to garner a following and receive praise for your work, but the most important part of taking the time to write should be that you simply enjoy writing the fic. That's just my two cents.

I think people do have interest in Orre, considering that many Pokémon fans still hold a soft spot in their heart for Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Though, yeah, I can't say much more than that without having an actual plot.

Thanks for the help Silent_Vibrava and fixthe_fernback. I have actually never played the Pokémon MD games (but I want to sometime), but I guess I will just have to scrap that idea... well, what about this one?

A Pokémon that has been captured in a Poke ball by some little kid, when she NEVER wanted to be captured and turned into a human slave (in her mind). So she decides to escape one day, with the past always haunting her... she left her ball behind, but if the little girl was to ever come back for her, the ball could zap her up again... she thought that she was just being paranoid, until her nightmare comes true... the little girl was after her, and the Pokémon was now on the run... but along the way of her journey to escape from this little girl and all of the other treacheries that come to her along the way, she must face her greatest fears...

Well, I am not sure if this is exactly how the fic would go, but it is just a very rough first draft kinda thing... what do you think?
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalanachrony View Post
    I do think yours has promise! Some things strike me particularly, though. It seems impractical to find a Pokémon for every single child who passes through the orphanage; perhaps they are part of a government program or private psychological study to look at the effects of Pokémon as companions? (I'm sure Professor Juniper would be interested in studying that.) And I do wonder how you're going to deal with antagonism in this fic. In trainer fics, creating real antagonists is notoriously uncommon, with the exception being of the usual evil team. Not to say that there's anything wrong with an evil team (hell, I'm using Team Plasma in my fic), but it always makes me uncomfortable when people say "journey fic" and don't specify if the challenge in their fic is with one group versus another group or one group versus the elements.
    Actually that is an incredible idea! Have a Professor funding it as sort of a starter system, didn't Prof. Oak in one episode take in injured Pokemon? Maybe the Orphanage is where they are sent once they are healed, not to mention once they realize how well it does people from all over the region might be willing to pitch in rather than catch and release. As for the opposition, besides rivals galore and at first a hostile home-base in that the group members don't get along, I will also have one or many of the teams, and one evil group of my own creation that they will have to look out for. It's a Journey fic in that the regular gyms, contests, musicals will happen, but much more than that, and the throne of the champion may not end up being the goal for them.

I've had some more time to think on your idea and realized my few adjectives and comparison were the only thing you received.

Speaking of that comparison. . .
        Spoiler:- Quick Synopsis of Red Dawn:

So you might see where I draw the parallels. Your story has a lot of promise and I don't see any holes I can Poke so far, besides why wold N know Flora exists? Unless. . . Cheren or Bianca told of their friend still living in a state of ignorance back home, hmmm. I think it will do great, thank your for the kind words and suggestions for my idea, I really appreciate it.
    Author of the Fusion fic, The Coming War (which has recently been abandoned as the last update was a year ago) sorry y'all

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12/Crystalline guard
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I simply can't get rid of my starter, I'm always too attached to it. Besides many of them are incredible good in the competetive game, like Infernape, venassaur or empoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Swordsman View Post
    What about Swampert and Serperior?

...And Chariza--*shot*

In response to what people have said, of course. I'm writing the story regardless. It's just nice to be able to share the fiction of course!

I can't say too much without massively revealing a lot, but the key stuff is that the story is set in a Orre of the near future after Coliseum and XD, where the corrupt region is now under control of team Cipher, this, however, unknown to the population of Orre.

The story follows a young adult, aged 17, 18 perhaps, who is drawn into Cipher's criminal operations when he discovers a small briefcase left in the Phenac Gym. Curiosity bettering him, he opens it to find fresh evidence of the Shadow Pokemon scheme, a story his parents would tell him of, a dark time for Orre. Returning it to the address it belongs to, as if he never opened it, he starts to spy on the activity of Cipher, before almost being caught. After being forced into working for them, he steals more information and equipment, thus making himself their prime target. With the government and justice system seemingly ignorant to his evidence and accusations, to the point of the corrupt officials making him become the public enemy, he has to take matters into his own hands to defeat Cipher, somehow. But to do so, he needs to play his cards right.

Yet with a region held under the iron grip of Cipher, spies and agents with powerful and vicious Shadow Pokemon everywhere, how exactly can he survive and go un-noticed by the Criminal Syndicate?

I really don't want to say any more right now! Haha, spoilers.

Can u tell a non-Pokemon Fan Fic here
    FC:1693-1645-5618
    Friend Safari:Flying-Tropius,Farfetch'd,Woobat
    Friend Safari Want List:

Normal-Ditto
    Fighting-Breloom
    Flying-Rufflet,Fletchinder
    Grass-Swadloon
    Electric-Zebstrika,Helioptile
    Dark-Vullaby
    Fairy-Kirlia

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    Can u tell a non-Pokemon Fan Fic here
    Sure thing, m'dear! You'll find those fics in this forum. Word of caution, though: responses to those fics tend to be slow going. As in, sometimes, you might post something there, and you won't get reviews. Don't let that discourage you, though. There's always a chance you will get reviews, and so long as the view count is going up, you're sure to have an audience.

REBOOT: Chapter fifteen now available. | Original: Chapter thirty-one now available.

The Witch of Fic | 365+ Reviews
    Q&A's for all your writing needs. | 365 fanfic reviews in 365 days.

The Fan Fiction Mafia | Author's Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post

It is better, but this should be used as just the beginning; you should expand it to be something much bigger. I would add a lot more to it than it just being a "keep away from the human" fanfiction. It would be more interesting if the Pokemon was never human in the first place, and they'd be the first Pokemon ever to successfully escape from their Pokeball.

I think you quoted the wrong post of mine... and got them mixed up. For this new fic, the Pokémon was never gonna be human at all. Maybe I worded it wrong... I mean that she was going to be a HUMAN'S slave, not gonna be a human herself/himself lol. XD Is this the post you were looking at?

Thanks for the help Silent_Vibrava and fixthe_fernback. I have actually never played the Pokémon MD games (but I want to sometime), but I guess I will just have to scrap that idea... well, what about this one?

A Pokémon that has been captured in a Poke ball by some little kid, when she NEVER wanted to be captured and turned into a human slave (in her mind). So she decides to escape one day, with the past always haunting her... she left her ball behind, but if the little girl was to ever come back for her, the ball could zap her up again... she thought that she was just being paranoid, until her nightmare comes true... the little girl was after her, and the Pokémon was now on the run... but along the way of her journey to escape from this little girl and all of the other treacheries that come to her along the way, she must face her greatest fears...

Well, I am not sure if this is exactly how the fic would go, but it is just a very rough first draft kinda thing... what do you think?

EDIT: No one has been posting on this thread lately, and I don't wanna double post, so I thought I would just edit this post I had already made instead. I have been thinking, and I REALLY love the idea of a fic where a kid turns into a Pokémon like I have already explained to all of you... I like the idea of this fic as well, but not as much... isn't it best to write a fic that you actually LIKE writing about, even if no one else cares about it or anything? As long as you make sure it is well written and stuff? Since I really wanna explore this idea with the Human turned Pokémon story, although I have never played PMD as of yet. Another thing I wanna add, is that do you think it is truly a good idea to cancel my fanfic? I have been working hard on it for so long, is it worth it to just abandon now? Or would it be considered foolish to not? Sorry for all of these questions, but I really want this to be figured out with proper answers from everyone if you don't mind.
    Last edited by Cassafrass1999; 5th August 2013 at 5:42 AM.

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast