Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon you're most Proud of?

Default Pokemon you're most Proud of?

What Pokemon out of any game are you most proud of?
    It doesn't have to be you're most powerful, but that is part of it.
    It's moveset, appearance, name, stats, basically a Pokemon you
    could say "I own the best [Pokemon] in the world!"

Mine is my Milotic nicknamed Mitsuki, it's female.
    Shiny, helpful nature, I bred it myself, and it took a LONG time
    until I got it down perfect. She has 383 Special Defense, knows
    Mirror Coat, Ice Beam, Recover, and Surf, and can breeze through
    any beauty contest.
    FC - 4339-3819-1503
    Safari Type is Bug

Moving to My DP Games ;D

and I'll have to say it's my Staraptor. Starly I first caught in Pearl.

It doesn't do much, but does everything. I like it a lot. =)
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!

Actually I Have two pokemon i take pride of !!!
    1. My Blaziken in ruby ... Blaze Kick, sky uppercut, Fire Punch, aerial ace Lv 85 My most trusty battler .... never lost a match !!!!!
    2. My Flygon in ruby too ... Dragon Claw crunch earthquake flamethrower lv 67 difficult to raise but proved himself in the battle tower !!!

~

My best is my Jolteon. It was the first successful IV breed I managed to do after only 2 batchs. 26 special attack and 31 in speed, very few will out speed it.

Gotta be my first Charizard in Red lol
    Miss that guy. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    My Staryu got Pokerus from battling Jasmine's Steelix.
    Someone has a few phone calls to make...

Hahaha, that's an easy one. Anyone who knows me also knows that I pride myself on nothing other than my team of Eevee's! I've always have a maxed out team of different eevee evolutions for my main party- Which was a tad hard to do in DP because eevees don't really exist at first, and there's now 8 to choose from.

But I think I'm still the best when it comes to Eevee teams and competition! ^_^ Yeah, I know. Kinda obnoxious. Sorry....

My most favorite one of them all actually isn't an eevee. I'd say my first Charizard in Red was something I'm still nostalgic for.
    I'm one of the few Eevee-lutionists!!!

I don't mind people who use "Uber" Pokemon. I don't calculate stat values. I have no idea what TRU is, or why it's the opposite of false. I don't care about natures. I raise my Pokemon the way they are, because I prefer playing a game for enjoyment, not eerie fanaticism.

I don't play for false tourny-ism. I don't play so I can spend hours obsessing over algebra.

I just play Pokemon.

Started by Tyranitar- Should be given a thought by all.

Still my first successful IV breed, a flawless Starmie (x/x/x/31/x/31) after about an hour, Modest and Natural Cure and all! First pokemon I really went the whole nine yards with (ie. Nature+EV+IV stuff) Now it is my favorite pokemon, lvl 100, Surf/Psychic/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Also my first 3rd Gen lvl 100, another proud moment.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

My most prized Pokemon, I had one in every Pokemon game I have, it's non-other than Charizard.

My Ivysaur in pokemon Yellow.
    It was level like 28 or something close, not 30s, but high twenties. I lost every pokemon to Givoanni, so I sent him out. EVERY attack of Giovanni's missed and all of my solarbeams connected, winning me the match. That thing grew like ten levels o.O
    But from any other game it would have to be my Swampert from Emerald. It swept the elite four, no revives or NUTHIN, and won me 14 battles in Battle Tower undefeated. It was shiny, had no IVs or EVs 'cause i didnt know what those were back in the day...

OMG funny/depressing story about shinies. I was testing out my camera for a recorded battle so I went and played through a bit of the beginning of platinum. The chimchar I picked was SHINY!!! >_> And of course I couldn't save so... grrr!!!
    OH EM GEE!!!
    GS REMAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Trys to look cool*
    Not like I'm... excited or something

My Alamos Darkrai, because it's the first pokemon I EV trained.

and if someone gives me one, a TRU Dragonite
    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Fine I'll fite u all

Also...My Kingdra that I lost It was the first pokemon I ever leveled to Lv. 100 in R/S/E
    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Fine I'll fite u all

im most proud of my lv 100 Mew with SolarBeam, Fire Blast, X-Scissor n Psychic.

I have to say my 1st starter Charmander which is now a Charizard.
    It was also my 1st level hundred and my fav poke all time.

I'm very proud of my Staraptor in Diamond First capture I made. I named her Skye, and she took me through the entire story mode and beyond. I use her often at the Tower (proud moment when she helped defeat Palmer the first time I defeated him ^^) Her Return attack absolutely kills so many things. Even though her nature isn't the best, and I have no idea what her EV's and IV's are, I love her to pieces, and I'm very proud of her ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

My shiny skorupi. although it has bad nature, i still prize it because it is my first ever shiny pokemon :P

i found it while breeding a jolly-sniper skorupi.

any questions?

My Timid Starmie with */*/*/31/*/31 IVs, Natural Cure and an amazing moveset. Non-shiny, so it keeps its awesome colours.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

On Pokemon Blue, my level 100 Rattata. On my second playthrough I caught him at level 2, then released my starter and never caught another pokemon. Played through the entire game without even evolving him.

Blastoise. I miss him so much. If only I could find pokemon blue. I have another Blastoise in Diamond, but He just isn't the same... But the one in Diamond is pretty awesome. First level 100 in d/p
    Quote Originally Posted by noobers View Post
    It'll affect those who only have one eye. It's a form of anti-piracy.

my infernape in diamond, which was my first lv.100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagachu View Post
    2. It is like backwards shrinky-dinks going in and normal shrinky-dinks going out.

My female Weezing on Emerald, named Velenmorte(˝poisonous death˝ in Italian). Murdered most things with Sludge, her Return was formidable. Also, a Walrein named Geloregio, killed Groudon which was Lv. 70, while Geloregio was 52 or so.
    On Diamond:my Luxray which I named Tesla. Reliable, all stats decent. I hope he'll serve me well against E4.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

I'm most proud of my Tyranitar Lily. Shes so strong shes won a tournament for me on another forum I'm in. I've never won any battles against other people before getting my tyranitar, and my other pokemon in my team so thats really cool ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

My infernape, lv 100 and ev trained. (egg hatched)

My shiny Roserade probably wins there. Five days into the game I found a shiny Budew, conveniently with a neutral nature. It has also won the Master Rank in Smart.

Honerable mentions go to my shiny Machamp, along with my Master Rank in Beauty Milotic and, of course, Killfish the level 100 Qwilfish.

It has to be my mewtwo i caught in red then traded to gold. I had a few of them cos i cloned em but they were the first poke i leveled to 100 and was pretty much unbeatable

Hi i'm new to this online stuff but i've loved pokemon since they came out and i'm damn proud of it my favorite pokemon who i'd say i'm most proud of would be my (platinum) nidoking Lv.73 Rash nature knows /Poison Jab/Dragon Pulse/Earth power/Megahorn miss my first nidoking from red T-T though those are the ones that live with you 4ever no matter how new these games get

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast