Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon you're most Proud of?

my first level 100 Blissey with 714HP became my special tank in battles, rarely lose with him
    also where possible i'v also had a snorlax in my team through the games

My Charizard....awww, back in the day...
    Goes into JD daydream....

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Quote Originally Posted by MokKish View Post
    Yeah, the only strategy he's(Ash) ever had is "damn, all my other pokemon have been defeated, luckily I still have... PIKACHU!" and then he magically pwns everyone..
    LOL

My Blaziken, Raichu, and Salamence because they were the first three to level 100. Also, my Pelipper because it won the master tough rank for me.
    Please click them! Thanks!

Probably the pokemon known as 'Champ', since he's not only my strongest pokemon, but because he's beaten the Kanto League 3 times, each time against a different party of Gary's (I traded him into LG both times I restarted, and he's battled Gary's Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise all single-handedly, which is pretty impressive, since he has an elemental weakness to Charizard).
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

I'm proudest of my shiny Umbreon. I'd brag about him, but I already did that a couple days ago, and I don't want us to sound full of ourselves. =3

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Id have to say my Typhlosion in crystal.First pokemon that i ever raised to level 100.Then my Lugia in Crystal the second to level 100

I'm most proud of my lv. 100 charizard in red that my dad raised half-way for me. it's stats were THROUGH THE ROOF. (special and attack stats were in like, the lower 400s)
    Yet, i have not been able to duplicate my fathers success......

I would have to say I'm most proud of
    Altaria level 75 (caught at low level)
    Tyranitar level 76 (given from husban hatched from egg)
    Electivire level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
    Charizard level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)
    Feraligatar level 70 (given from husban hatched from egg)

all of their stats are maxed for their level my charizard and Feraligatar stats are a lot higher then ones 5 level higher then them.

My Rhydon. It has no nickname (I've never been good at those), but it has swept several gym leaders all by herself with no item usage. I've yet to get to the league though, I've only just gotten Platinum.
    Pearl FC: 2578-5214-7757

Oh!
    My Dragonite. Thats My Boy Right There.

My very first Staraptor, Starla; she was at level 48, but she knocked out Cynthia's level 66 Garchomp with Fly, which won me the Pokémon League =D
    Sig pending.
        Spoiler:- Stuffs:

I have two...

My male Roserade in Pearl (Oliver). Sure, he may not be EV trained and his defence is crap, but he's a great attacker.

Of course, there's always my Empoleon called Dawn, he's (yes, Dawn can be a boy's name) the most powerful Pokemon in my game so far, and he's really helpful with Cynthia's Garchomp

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Something I forgot to add - my Ditto. Lucky fella pleasured himself all the way to level 100. Kudos.

ill give you three guesses.
    my level 60 somin luxio!
    not ev trained, not shiny, but awsome over all!!!!

I didn't realize we could post multiples. In that case:

Kanto: "Champ"
    He's my strongest pokemon, and has defeated Gary Oak's starter singlehandedly in every restart starting with a different pokemon (I played through all of FR, then played through LG and restarted and played through it again so I could get all three of the legendary beasts; this was before I got Colosseum). He also aided in getting me the only Hoenn Frontier Symbol I have, a Silver symbol from the Pike.

Hoenn: "Shoryuashi"
    Despite being a fire-type, she managed to defeat Wallace in Emerald. Plus she's somewhat of a rarity; a female of her species is a very hard thing to come across. Fortunately, she has a perfect nature.

Sinnoh: ...I'm not sure; I like all of my Sinnoh party pokemon equally. The strongest one right now is "Justice"... I guess he did take down all of the major Galactic battles on his own... I'm working through Platinum right now with a whole new party, so I may have a pokemon I'm most proud of from this region moreso than the others at some point in the future (although very few of them are actually native to the Sinnoh region; in fact, none of the ones in my Platinum party are at all).
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

I am Most Proud Of My Rayquaza. It is my first pokemon i raised to lvl 100, the first non-storyline legend i ever actually trained and owns most of my opponents.
    Brad: 3523 3725 5749

One of my favorite Pokes in any version would most likely be my female in Plat, called Vorpa. She helped out alot in my E4 battles. Currently, she knows Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Sandstorm, and Earthquake. She's Lv. 69, and my highest-level self-caught Pokemon.

Another fave is Polarstorm, my Lv. 67 female . She also helped out in my E4 battles. She has Icy Wind, Ice Fang, Helping Hand, and Bite currently.

My final favorite Poke is Apocalypse, the Lv. 62 Shiny . Ol' Apoccy was a pain in the butt to get as a shiny. But it was worth it. It's current moves are Shadow Force, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power, and Shadow Claw.

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~!

Credit to sweet_piplup123!

I have claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. No touchie.
    I have also claimed the show Numb3rs.

I'd really like it if you visited my shop!

My Onix from Red. It was Lvl 72 when i put it through the time capsule and evolved it into steelix. I loved him.

My Lanturn in Plat.

It really has helped me out of a lot of situations... That and my Jynx.

They are both suprisingly good. =D
    STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!
    Round 1: Vancouver Canucks - 1 Vs. Chicago Blackhawks - 1
    GO CANUCKS!

PASBL Stats

Oh, did I mention when I see you it stings like hell?
    Due to the fact that we could have something,
    that'll never happen...

My Level 75 Staraptor, It know Brave bird, Return, Close Combat, U-Turn.

I also like my 68 Blaziken, It knows Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Stone Edge and Aerial Ace.

My lvl 100 megapunching 1 hit KOer wigglytuff on gold^.^in DPPt its my lvl 100 surfing 1hit KOer snowflake.(its the top evo of the pipup line)^.^

Credit to Astral Shadow of The Under for the amazing banner!

My Poliwrath, Tad.
    He was the first Pokemon I fully EV trained and came up with a moveset for.

My shiny Dialga, because it wasn't that much of a pain to find for me.
    Diamond FC:
    2622 2408 1031 [/CENTER]

I have lots of 'em actually, but I'll post 2:

1.) Timid Download Porygon with 30-9-27-31-31-31 IVs!
    Got this from breeding.
    2.) Shiny Modest Dialga with "outstanding overall" IVs, and 31 IVs in both Sp.Atk. and Speed.
    (BTW, there's a new "IV man" in Platinum, who has made a comeback from Emerald)
    This one's not actually mine though, since the ID No. is not mine. I got this one from trading, to be precise. Although I'm still curious why she's willing to give this one up.

I'll post the others later on in due time.
    I'll be inactive for some time here. If you wanna find me, meet me at Smogon

That would probably be my EVd Azelf with perfect Special Attack and Speed IVs.

95% of all teens would cry if thy saw Miley Cyrus jumping off of a building, paste this into your sig if you have brown hair.

I use "uber" Pokemon, I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    BLAHBLAHBLAHSPAMSPAMSPAMPOOOOOOOOOOP HAHA
    ^What a great mod^

FC:2966-0840-9257
    Name:Tyler

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast