Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon you're most Proud of?

My Blaziken from Sapphire!! It's the first Pokemon that I trained to LV 100^_^

Also my Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise from LeafGreen!

And finally my 50+ Ev trained Pokemon in Diamond, oh and my 100+ Event Pokemon in Pearl^_^

I could say that i'm most proud of my Golduck, who isn't EV trained..but has pulled me out of so many difficult situations, such as against Cynthia. I think I miss him now. ;~;
    Soul Silver FC; 1162 ~ 1907 ~ 8565.

'..Let's go.'

I'll have to say my Wish using Ralts. Its Female, Calm, and has 27 HP, 29 Sp.Atk, and 30 Sp.Def Ivs. The story of how I got it is in the "Luckiest Day" thread, I decided to hatch it today and she is now on my Diamond, waiting to be EV trained, and traded to my soon to be Platinum =]
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

My Octillery.
    Perfect Sp.Atk and can win Beauty contests without a fuss.

My Electivire, nickname Wirevolt,
    Lonely nature, shiny, I bred it myself,
    has thunderbolt, Earthquake, Cross Chop
    and Ice Punch, I was so happy when I saw it was shiny!

FC: 1779 0371 0659

In terms of battling only, I'm gonna go with my Golduck, Daisy. He (yes he >.>) came a long way from just being a Psyduck, and spent quite a lot of time on him, to make him very strong, and it payed off. Second place for this would go to my Staraptor, Moses.

But just as a sidenote, I'm also proud of my Lopunny, because she's won so many ribbons at the Contest Hall.
    -cσuld чσu вє α dσll + clíck them? ♥

Paired with, engaged to, and loves Serebii's own official Water Gym Leader, DaveTheFishGuy

'Fade Away', my 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 Naive Mixed Attacking Arcanine with HP Ice Power 70. So much Breeding (it took me 2 months, literally) but it was worth it.

I think it's my first shiny I caught myself: Bidoof! (now Bibarel)
    Here it is:

Bibarel@Brightpowder
    Adamant | Unaware
    -Thunder Wave
    -Swagger
    -Headbutt
    -Waterfall

ParaFusion Flinch FTW. Waterfall is for Ghosts, Steels and Rocks. Unaware makes Swaggers Atk boost useless. Brightpowder for more hax

Its EVs are bad, going to EV train it again. IVs are also bad, 1/7/11/24/9/22.

Currently lv. 53.

I think the most memorable pokes for me were the ones I used in the Red and Blue Days, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Alakazam, & Primeape. But the one I probably am most proud of would have to be my very first shiny poke ever, a phanpy that I still have and use all the time.

i am most pround of my dialga its got 31 iv's in 5 things and 22 in another and its legit i trained it my self
        Spoiler:- New events:

My Typhlosion from Silver. First thing I ever got to level 100. I'm planning on getting another one for Diamond, in memory of him. (I lost my Silver version along with my Game Boy Color in a store somewhere. D

On Diamond, I'm very proud of my Hippowdon. He's taken more Explosions then he probably should be able to, which kinda shocks me. o.o I also like my Salamence, mainly for his ability to clear through an entire team no problem.

As well, while I didn't train it myself and in fact only got it about an hour ago in a trade, my Starmie. It's shiny, fully EV'd, has 29 speed IVs and 21 Sp. Atk IVs. (This is coming from a guy who doesn't care about IVs at all, either.) So far, it's already won me a few battles. I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship... XD;;
    Last edited by J.T.; 3rd May 2009 at 9:53 PM.
    Friend Code: 2122-6699-5633
    Profile Name: Chinigan
    αS Name: Brendan
    X Name: J.T.

It would have to be my EV trained level 100 Infernape, or my Shiny Celebi.
    I have ALOT of legendaries including Celebi, Jirachi, and a Shiny Mew.

I don't really have a legit Arceus though.

If you have a heart, then you won't let these guys die.

I'm known as Vatek on other forums.

My Umbreon in Pokemon Crystal. I was breeding my first Eevee to make more, and the sixth one just turned out to be shiny.

I remember I had the hardest time with Blue at his gym, and I finally managed to beat him with the Umbreon with ~1 HP left. I think that's what made me like it a lot, because I was getting really annoyed with losing.

twin: Shiny Bashamo | banner: Skiyomi | profile picture: Northern Lights

Ahh! This is a really hard question, because I love my favorites to death. ^^ I transferred over my Charizard, Jolteon, Ninetales, Dragonite and Tyranitar to my Diamond from LeafGreen... so ahhh...

I suppose the one I'm currently most proud of is my shiny Glaceon. n_n I evolved her from a blue Eevee, which I managed to get by pure luck!

I'm proud of my new Modest Shaymin, it's perfect!!! ^_^

I am actually proud of my team in Plat right now. Defeated E4 and five of them have master ribbons for each category. Also, just need to get color badges from frontier.

Individual Pokemon would be my shiny Steelix in Pearl because you can't find it at ease w/ chaining.

Keeping it simple till something comes in here.

I only read the first post and the last page.

ShigeShige Psyduck

next question =3
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Anything I EV train I'm proud of. But what I'm really proud of is my Azelf and my shiny Giratina.

definitely my shiny Blissey its called Clarissa is caught in a premier ball has high IVs in everything (apart from attack and speed) so was perfect I EV trained it in defense and SP attack and has been beaten twice ever!!!!! (out of around 150 fights)
    I love shinies if you do too or if you have a shiny for trade pm me!!!

http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?jono%20warren

Hmmm....EV'd shiny Suicune :3
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

My Torterra, Turty. My first ever Level 100. He's a monster in battle and has won me many competitive battles. Go Turty!
    nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

My Clowd (Raichu) and And Tremor (Golem)Don't really know why, i just love them xD

There's a flame that leads our souls astray
    No one's safe from its tender touch of pain

And every day it's looking for new slaves
    To celebrate the beauty of the grave

We are like the living dead
    Sacrificing all we have

For a frozen heart and a soul on fire
    We are like the living dead

Craving for deliverance
    With a frozen heart and a soul on fire

-- SPC --
    -- Last.Fm --
    -- Pair/Credit --

Ok I have a few, so I'll list them:
    Suicune, I love the moveset I've got for him, it makes it difficult to find something which can take him down.
    Lucario- gives people a nasty shock when they switch in something they think will be super effective.
    Gengar- VERY powerful. Gets me out of tight spots nicely.

Finally got a new laptop, will install wifi and give you all a thrashing again soon =)

Diamond friend code:3437-1630-5087

Thought about it for a while and I'd have to say, Burkhardt, my Nidoking in FireRed. Evolved straight out of Mt.Moon, he went on to then beat Misty into the dirt for me. Since then he became an amazing sweeper for my team, and most used out of my pokemon.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

My Swampert from the 3rd gen with EQ, Surf, and Ice Beam, and an adamant nature (lol). I trained it to level 100, an it's probably been my most used pokemon from that gen.
    Platinum FC: 4253-9714-7904
    My shinies: x1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast