Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Thine Own Pokemon Be True! (592)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Lamest post of the day. Honestly....over-react much?
    Quite tame considering some of the other reactions toward Ambipom's departure...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's a shame, no matter how much the writers improve some parts of the show, they always do something moronic in each saga.
    This was one of the worst things they did. The only good part about it was the fact that Ambipom also said goodbye to Ash and took his hat, at least that makes me feel a tad better about the stupid trade.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I almost cried, I liked Ambipom. Dawn is so plain without her monkey...

Anyway, the writers messed up BIG TIME.

People use the term 'Filler' really loosely these days don't they? Heck, whats next? Is Chimchar's evolution simply gonna be considered a 'filler'?
    It's almost as if no one on this forum knows what a filler actually is.
    This was in NO WAY a filler. Ambipom being released =/= Filler.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Sadly, eps like this prove the writers can still repeat past mistakes from older sagas.

It's a shame, no matter how much the writers improve some parts of the show, they always do something moronic in each saga.

It really makes Dawn's team look a lot weaker now too, which is a shame. It almost makes Dawn look like she's taking a step backwards, IMO.
    Of course it makes her team look weaker. Oh come on, what pokemon does she have left? A Mamoswine who isn't even us to the idea of contest and just recently learned how to obey her, a Pachirisu who can barely hold its own in battle, a Buneary which is rarely used therefore not very experienced, and a Piplup who is unevolved, but because it's strong it will have to take the burden of her team. Ambipom and even Buizel before it were the ones giving strength to her team.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

A main pokemon is gone from the second main characters team !!!! no way at all a ******* filler

and Mamoswine doesn't even listen to Dawn i don't think dat ep a while back didn't actually prove anything

I liked the episode i have to say nd da fact Ambipom is gone is kinda good like all of her pokemon hers nd not from another region

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

Actually, I think Mamoswine will now listen to Dawn. All she needs to do is actually attempt using it, since its pretty clear Mamoswine IS interested.

Kingler, my friend. No matter what, you will always remain my favourite Water type. You shouldn't have missed out on the Sinnoh League and I look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the near future.

There you are, I see you in the back there!

Eteboss gone is little disappointing, but other than that, it was great episode.
    At the end Wang(champ) said that his training camp is at Kanto. For a second, I thought I heard "Jhoto" because I was pretty sure that is where Ash will be going. So I had to go back and hear it again to be dismayed. Anyway, I guess they will meet when Ashes travel back to Pallet after the tournament.
    Platinum FC: 5241 7799 4194

They had a pretty excited reaction when O said Kanto, so maybe she will get it back.

HER...Ambipom was a GIRL FFS...
    IT'S...Gender is not IMPORTANT to me...

Besides, the main characters release their pokemon so often that it's not a big deal to me anymore. Hell, Ash practically shoves his crap in a box when he moves to a new world so...

I loved Ambipom, she will be missed. Hopefully we can see her again, there's a possibility I just think there was so much potential on her character and it was never used completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyburn View Post

Besides, the main characters release their pokemon so often that it's not a big deal to me anymore. Hell, Ash practically shoves his crap in a box when he moves to a new world so...
    See, this is the crap that worried me about this release rather than the release itself. "So often"? There has not been a main team release since Vulpix, which was 9 freakin' years ago.

And I really don't get why people still aren't convinced Mamoswine is obedient in spite of its lack of interest in contests. Ever since DP119, it has behaved itself whenever let out of its ball. It doesn't need some lengthy demonstration. Seems like you all have a dire case of Mamoswine Flu. Get it? Insenitive and topical! =D
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

At least Ambipom will provide a feasible explaination if we never see her in Kanto, she switches hands WAY too much.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Psyburn View Post
    Doesn't matter if it is important to you. But Ambipom is female.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    And I really don't get why people still aren't convinced Mamoswine is obedient in spite of its lack of interest in contests.
    Because apparently obeying Dawn in battle and not sending her flying doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    And I really don't get why people still aren't convinced Mamoswine is obedient in spite of its lack of interest in contests.
    No no, see, it's obviously pretending to not care(as seen by it cracking an eye open during Dawn's contest training and getting interested in her contest battle) so it's not perfectly conforming to what it needs to do, therefore it is DISOBEDIENT!

Also, since it's apparently the cool thing to do to say how much you'll miss Ambipom...I won't miss it a lick. It, like every other one of Dawn's Pokemon, is/was incredbly boring and it has completely failed to make me give a damn about it during its entire run.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Ever since it left Ash she lost it all

Personality changed a bit...........don't blame the evolution

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

What happend to match when dawn was facing this guy with a shiftry? (Cant spell that)
    I like ping pong anyway.
    Wow! I never seen people like doing it so hard with the ball!
    And meouth is stupid.
    I will miss Ampipom. She'll miss Dawn and also ash when she was on his team.
    Last edited by BogleDominic Crazy Anime; 27th May 2009 at 10:10 AM.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Unhappy

NO!

What were they thinking? I mean, Ambipom is a legend and now they release him. This is even worse than the butterfree release thing, and that was pretty bad.

I say let's have a tribute to all the released pokemon (Only sort of for chimmy coz Ash picked him up)
    If you have Please send me a message. I can trade starters, phiones, a shiny golem/victreebell, and others but i really need those ones. Also I need Johto starters and event pokemon. (I don't even care if they're hacks!!!)

Well, I'm still hoping ambipom will return in the GF or probably in the BF arc... Why Would they release a 4th gen pokemon... Writers! it's a 4th Gen Pokemon piff!

Why did they remove the monkey?
    it was an really great Pokemon...
    why Pingpong...why?
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Poor...Poor...Ambi..Why writers..WHY!? what were you all thinking writers!??! ._. -sniff sniff- we seen little ambi since johto (or it was Hoen cant remember ) when it was little monkey and it never got annoying and when it evolved it was great and then THIS!? >_> The horror... Ambi....you will be missed.

I wonder if Dawn will get anymore pokemon that will in be Dawns 5th pokeball. She has so little pokemon now.... and yet she still doesnt do much with her other pokemon besides piplup of course. Im not surprised Ambi was in this episode though but ..........I was so sad to see Ambi in that car leaving.

Now that Ambi is gone what about Dawns appeals? That last contest appeal ( in the english ones) was boring. Same old ice beam stuff and that slide was beh. We need Ambi to do that job....too bad it didnt have that many times of appeal.

Overall this episode was good except the monkey being released.
    I just hope the writers got something in on this thats interesting but wont make the poke watchers explode like the posts are here about ambi leaving.

So long Ambipom
    Last edited by Darkxninga; 3rd August 2009 at 5:34 AM.

I think the only chance of seeing Ambipom again is that the trio travel through Kanto to get to Johto and they pop in on it in training.
    I enjoyed the episode though - something a bit different, you know? When Ambipom was juggling, I'll admit I laughed a little when it grabbed both their hats, showing affection for the both of them. Also, kudos to the writers remembering Jessie's short lived time with Aipom!

Do the Robot!

ambipom is one of my favorite pokemon that dawn has :'( . im gunna miss it !!!
    cant believe ambipom is going away, its one of dawn's best pokemon ...
    this just sucks !!! :'[ .
    this episode in english dub could be called "Ping Pong Ambipom"

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone 4 Buttons? View Post
    I think the only chance of seeing Ambipom again is that the trio travel through Kanto to get to Johto and they pop in on it in training.
    Well, they had a pretty excited reaction after finding out that O lives in Kanto, so maybe.

Well, we'll get another opinion September 12 on CN.
    YANA KANJI~!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast