Thread: About Wigglytuff (possible spoiler)

Default About Wigglytuff (possible spoiler)

Ok, Wigglytuff may be very funny and such, however, I sometimes get the idea that Wigglytuff just FAKES this baby-character. If you think it over, doesn't he look like he is a full adult? Especially the adventure in Fogbound lake, he gave the such an impression when he countered Skull's attacks and fought back. Also, the way he treated hero and partner was as if he knew they were special. I think he just wants everyone else to underestimate him. what do you think?
    PMD Sky Team:

Team Crystalia

Well with the special episode in explorers of the sky, it is pretty obvious Wigglytuff is an experienced pokemon wiht many years past. But its mainly because Wigglytuff believes that friends are the most important thing.

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

Yeah I agree with Chuklae. He was inspired by his teacher Armaldo to be a great explorer and he became one.

If you think Dragonite is better than Salamence,
    then copy and paste this as your signature. (started by Serebiifreak)

Well, Wigglytuff is one tough cookie! (Sorry, hungry at the moment.) I just think he is motivated and never got past the "baby" stage in his mind, unless he or his friends are in danger, where a subconsious state of mind kicks in.
    I figure at least 95% of people hate Bidoof's mission, where as the remaining 5% love it. If you are one of the 95%, paste this in your sig.

KILL BIDOOF! KILL BIDOOF! (started by Kitty Aruseus)

I figure at least 90% of all Serebii members actually use the help thread in ANY way when they have a problem. The remaining 10% create pointless threads with questions already answered in the help thread or, in the case of PMD, create pointless threads about them needing a rescue when there are RESCUE threads in that forum. If you are one of the 90% who don't create pointless threads, copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by Kitty Aruseus)

DR. OCTAGONAPUS!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

i think hes fat and explodes after too much sugar and not enough fruit >_>'

IMO I think Wigglytuff knows what's going on most of the time and just faking stupidity. Though maybe except the part when he didn't seem to suspect team skull was harassing your team on the Perfect Apple Delivery. Maybe he hasn't caught on but after that he seems to be really just faking stupidity(Or well he likes acting like an ignorant baby).

Wigglytuff knows what's going on, but when he makes new friends it makes him happy. He hates conflict, and just wants everyone to be friends. He's like a child in a grown-up's body. He can fight back, and he's obviously intelligent, but he enjoys being childish and making friends.

I think the basis of this is that with Armaldo, and his fate, Wigglytuff just wants to show people that anyone can have good in them, no matter how bad they originally come across.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    Wigglytuff knows what's going on, but when he makes new friends it makes him happy. He hates conflict, and just wants everyone to be friends. He's like a child in a grown-up's body. He can fight back, and he's obviously intelligent, but he enjoys being childish and making friends.

I think the basis of this is that with Armaldo, and his fate, Wigglytuff just wants to show people that anyone can have good in them, no matter how bad they originally come across.
    Well said TurtwigFan1, couldnt have said it better myself. His friends are his most important thing to him, and hates to see the bad side of anybody.

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

Wigglytuff is a wise and a very strong explorer. I bet he knows what is going on but he rather prefers the other members of the club to know that by themselves to get their own experience. He likes friendship to be everywhere and when the club seriously needs him and the situation is very dangerous he uses his own power.

Platinum's National Dex

Seen: 493
    Caught: 493