Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The Power Of One (M02)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I wish that Lawrence had had a much bigger role tho since he didn't seem threatening enough
    I thought he was a good antagonist, or as good as they can be in this franchise. I would have liked finding out more about where he got his Myuu card, and also more about how he built his giant Hikoukyuu airship, though.

Quote Originally Posted by datdimfb View Post
    I thought he was a good antagonist, or as good as they can be in this franchise. I would have liked finding out more about where he got his Myuu card, and also more about how he built his giant Hikoukyuu airship, though.
    I definitely think that he needed some more backstory cuz he was almost an enigma within the film. I felt that Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno rampaging around the islands were bigger threats than Lawrence was. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I felt that Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno rampaging around the islands were bigger threats than Lawrence was. ^^;
    Fire, Thunder, and Freezer were threats, though they became tiresome fast, not to mention bullies when Fire and Thunder turned on Freezer.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112