Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

Aweome movie. This movie had a good plot and story to it. I also liked how they gave Delia a role in this movie. Misty vs Molly and Charizard vs Entei were just awesome. One of my favorite Pokemon movies. 10/10

This was the last movie I seen in theaters and I really enjoyed it. I love the opening battle, it was so epic! I like the fact that Delia actually was one of the main characters in this movie because she never gets any attention on the show except for when Ash goes back home when the league approaches, during the league, and when Ash arrives in a new region. I'm glad Entei was the star pokemon in this movie because he's my favorite out of the 3 dogs. The battles were really great and I felt bad for everything Molly went through. I really loved this movie and thought it was great.

I really believe this is the best Pokemon movie ever produced. There're many contenders, but maybe this is cuz it's the first movie of Pokemon I watched, but it's wonderful. I cried the second time I watched it. The storyline is epic, the graphics amazing and I love that almost all the pokemon appeared in it.

11/10 anytime!

I just rewatched this movie . And my it sure did brought back some memories . I really liked the music used in this movie and it quite impressed me to say the least. The battles that were featured in this movie that weren't in the intro were quite good to see in my opinion. One of the best Pokemon Movies ^___^.

Molly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

And I think another reason I like this movie was because the main plot wasn't like most of the other movies where you gotta stop these legendary pokemon fighting or destroying the world. Rather, in this movie, the plot was about Ash rescuing his mother from Entei, who was created as an illusion for Molly who acts and protects her like her father so that she wouldn't be alone. Such a touching story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
    Yes, the last of the great movies. Once Pokemon 4ever came they just lost their.......creamy goodness?! Destiny Deoxys came close but there is nothing like the originals. I liked everything about this movie but especially the action and the tower. I also liked the role Entei played and seeing Charizard return for the 1st time was a nice treat.
    Got to agree with this. The movies took a "meh" turn until Giratina for me.

Anyway, part of me wants to hammer this movie for telling us how it will end before it begins (Molly stops whining), and with no reason given for Hale's disapperance. If only the rest of it weren't spectacular.

Ash finally plays both sides of the hero.

My gosh was it time! Take from him one of the few things that keeps him going other than Pokemon, and he will actually fight the villain for once. Needless to say Pikachu and Charizard's efforts were welcome.

And of course the great crystal landscape and Entei's fighting to his death to serve his purpose. And his power; Entei needed a good movie, given his blahness in the games.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

Default The forgotten Unown world?

I recently watch the new Arceus movie, and loved it. One thing confused me though, what happened to the Unown diminsion? In the Spell of the Unown, the Unown have their own diminsion which was just completely forgotten about whenever they listed "all" of them.

I liked this movie. I liked the 1st 2 movies better, but I still liked this 1. It was very bizarre... The imagination of Molly was very cool to see, but was still very odd. It was cool hearing Entei talk, and being very protective of Molly. It was cool to see Charizard come back and be very helpful in this movie. The Pokemon battle in the beginning of the movie was very cool. The Unown are very cute to see! It was great seeing Entei help the gang escape from the tower. The battles between adult Molly and Brock/Misty were great, Molly was very strong in the battles.

70/100

As a kid, I didn't enjoy this movie much. Or at least not as much as the first two movies. I think that was partly because I felt upset about Molly temporarily losing both her parents and partly because that girl got on my nerves so bad.

I recently rewatched it and fell in love. This movie's now one of my favourites. I love the score, I love the battle between Charizard and Entei, and the concept in general. Entei plays the villain and the hero, and he's all around awesome.

Great movie. <3

i just watched this and i think that the best part was entei vs charizard. btw i think entei was cheating using them big spike things.

still not as good as destin deoxys or pokemon heroes but it was good
    7/10

For a movie with precious little action, I forgot just how banging a watch it was. Still absolutely intense!!!

When I saw this as a kid I didn't think it was that greay but rewatching it now I really liked the storyline and I foudn it very interesting.

Some funny quotes from Team Rocket too!

This movie was and still is one of my favorites.It had an amazing plot and good carachters.Molly looks a little like Maylene though...Over all,I would give this a 9 and a half /10
    フェージングのエコー

I liked this movie. I wonder why Molly and her dad was never brought up in anything else again after that. I felt they and a close bond to Delia and Ash due to the picture they showed. Molly's dad might have know about Ash's father and maybe him and Molly would have gave more of a back story for him and his mother.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    I remember seeing this movie in theaters it was awesome & I loved the Misty Vs Molly battle and I loved how Ash helped Molly out.
    I also loved that battle! I really liked seeing Kingdra and Mantine, two Pokemon I really love. They would fit Misty as well, especially Kingdra (and she already has a Horsea)!

This was a nice movie. It was funny to see Ash's mother being taken by Entei to be Molly's mother. I have this movie on VHS and I often rewatch it. I also loved Charizard appearing. I like this movie. I think the first two movies were better, but I still love this one. 10/10 is the only right rating for this movie.

I saw that movie sometime during my childhood with my grandparents.
    It was a very good movie.

This is my favourite Pokemon movie. This movie has a great plot and battles and something that is invaluable:
    Return Of The Charizard.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    This is my favourite Pokemon movie. This movie has a great plot and battles and something that is invaluable:
    Return Of The Charizard.
    I haven't seen this movie in a long time. I want to get it on DVD someday along with the other Pokemon movies I don't have. I remember really liking this movie and if I watched it again, Charizard being in it alone will be enough to make me enjoy it!!!!!

watched this move so many times, it used to creep me out as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    watched this move so many times, it used to creep me out as a kid.
    That must be why I loved it so much as a kid ha ha. It's also why Sabrina arc and Ghost of Maiden's Peek are up there as some of my favorites. We're not used to see Pokemon being creepy so when it does, it's pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I haven't seen this movie in a long time. I want to get it on DVD someday along with the other Pokemon movies I don't have. I remember really liking this movie and if I watched it again, Charizard being in it alone will be enough to make me enjoy it!!!!!
    Definitely!
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That must be why I loved it so much as a kid ha ha. It's also why Sabrina arc and Ghost of Maiden's Peek are up there as some of my favorites. We're not used to see Pokemon being creepy so when it does, it's pretty awesome.
    The problem is, we don't see it anymore. It's part of what made the writing in Kanto so great. Sure Pokemon handling was a different topic, but now we're not getting any dark topics anymore.

What they describe as scary nowadays is the freaking Rotom-episode.. Well, granted, the Litwick-episode was nifty.. -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I just watched this movie, I've seen it about two times before but I wanted to see it again cause I just love the story and ideas put into it.
    The way this movie doesn't have a main villain and they still have a plot is an awesome idea, I like that its coming from Molly's dreams and imaginations.
    I guess you could say that Molly was the problem but I felt so sorry for her when she found out her dad went missing and that her mum was too and that she uses the Unown's power to get them back without knowing. I liked that right in the end she got her family back, I wondered were her mum came from but I think she was taken by the Unown as well maybe.

The fact that it had connections to the episodes as well, was exciting and that Ash's mum was focused on in this movie, with a small background story with reason for appearing made sense. Also I can't forget that Ash's Charizard returns just to help him after seeing him the news, I enjoyed the battle between him and Entei even though he lost, its probably because he wasn't as strong as he is back then or Molly really believed that Entei would beat him.

Anyway this was a great movie! Its unique and different from others which makes it amazing.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Well saw the movie today after a long while. Quite nice and had forgotten why I get annoyed by Molly, the little girl who causes most of the movie things with the help of the Unown. Overall a pretty good movie. I had forgotten how Entei steps on Charizards neck about to finish him with a Fire... blast? <.> and I was like NUUUUUU!.. silly me XP

I liked that Ash's mother made the appearance and had a bit of the spotlight for the movie. Nice to see her once in a while.

I was kinda disappointed that Entei was merely an illusion.. a dream of Mollys imaginary world created by the Unown. Well its pretty much part of the plot isn't? XP

Enjoyed it. Probably would watch again ^_^
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I saw this on TV, and didn't get it. I found the video, bought it, watched it, and still don't get it. I can understand the story, but it's too weird for my taste.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast