Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

Blue_Poliwhirl24 Guest

I found the third movie to be a little to odd at times but it turned out pretty fair. I just love the "dream locations" that Molly created with the help of Unown. The battle scenes are just marvelous! But this movie is not my direct favorite because I like Entei the least of the three legendaries. But this movie turned out kind of good, but the story is kinda weak...

pisces_beedrill Guest

brilliant movie. love it!

This is probably third on my list, but nonetheless a good entry (Number One is P2K and Number Two is a tie between Mewtwo Strikes Back and Heroes)
    EDIT: Anyone remember the rumors of Mewtwo being in this? As well as the footage in early trailers of running Stantler being turned to crystal?
    Last edited by FigmentJedi; 18th August 2005 at 10:08 PM.

I really liked this movie the first time I saw it, because it was visually exciting and had an interesting story. Plus, I didn't understand the second movie at all the first time I saw it, and found this straightforward movie a welcome relief. As time has passed, however, I've grown less fond of this movie. It doesn't interest me even half as much as "Mewtwo Strikes Back", "The Power of One", and "Pokemon 4Ever" do. Even "Jirachi Wishmaker" ranks higher in my book than this movie. I don't know what made me fall out of love with this movie over time, but I think it may be because it's much more kid-oriented than the other movies.

There are some moments I like, like Charizard coming to the rescue, James line about strange letters, and Molly's battles against Brock and Misty, but otherwise it wasn't all that great.
    Celebrating 15 years of Pokemon, now through December 2013

My Shinies: NEW!! 4/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

I got it at my school fare on Vhs (Video) for 50p. It is the best of the movies I own. (Pokemon 1 and 3.) But I might be getting Pokemon 5 (Heroes) soon so it might change.

10/10.

This movie is my Second favorite movie. My favorite part is when broke the spell of the Unown ( ).

I think this is the best movie out of the bunch. I like the fact it's like the Twilight Zone.

this is my favorite pokemon movie because ther are alot of battling and this movie looks like it has the longest and best battle scenes 9/10
    Last edited by Poliwhirl; 9th October 2005 at 2:40 PM. Reason: given a rate

this was a great movie! in my opinion, most movies past this one were kind of bad. entei was great, had a good storyline, and it was enjoyable to watch. a definate 10/10

I really liked the Unowns!How many appeared?

Serebii's guide says that Misty's Staryu used Recover,Can anyone confirm this?

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Dunno where they got that from. The attack used was rapid spin.
    ~

liked it
    but the
    "im happy..if you are happy " got on my nerves
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

Yes, the last of the great movies. Once Pokemon 4ever came they just lost their.......creamy goodness?! Destiny Deoxys came close but there is nothing like the originals. I liked everything about this movie but especially the action and the tower. I also liked the role Entei played and seeing Charizard return for the 1st time was a nice treat.

3rd best of the great 8 pokemon movies,(does anyone care about Mewtwo Returns!) The action and plot had been the second best of the great 8!
    Misty could be making a semi-permanent appearance in Pokemon X and Y.
    Information leaked that she might appear in the Pokemon Black and White after Rival Destinies or in the following series(the Pokemon x and y series).A guy who works for the pokemon company gave us this information but it is not certain how or if she will even appear.
    Response:
    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    My dad's best friend's cousin, john gamefreak, said that he knows a source told him that max will come back on the show and get married to bonnie and they will have kids.
    Sarcasm: A true form of art.

Leki_Loony Guest

This was probably my favorite movie, followed very closely by the first Poke'mon Movie.
    I absolutely adore all the dream worlds that Molly creates, especially the beach area. Really nifty. All the battles were very good, the music going great with them.
    I love how this movie shoes the love of children between their parents, like Molly and her father and mother, and Ash with his mother. So cute.
    I gotta say, Entei was pretty impressive. I loved how they portrayed him, making Molly believe in him to make him powrfull.
    All in all, this was the best Poke'mon movie yet. I give it: 10/10.

This is definately one of the best Pokemon movies, so far. It was more mature than the first two, though still lighthearted. No matter how many times I see this, it never gets old. I still remember when the movie first started to get advertised as The Lord of Unown Tower, then switching to Spell of the Unown.

It was an awesome movie, but, as in all the pokemon movies I've seen, I cried...it was so bittersweet
    Light and darkness, love and hatred: they are not so different...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which FF Character Are You?

Thumbs up

This is my favourite film out of all the ones that I've seen (all but Mew & Rukario). Entei is still my favourite Pokémon anyway, and the Unown are just cool anyway, but where did the & come from? Strange huh - they seem to be missing from the movie!
    'I'm happy, that you are happy.' That still sticks with me today, even from when I first saw it the day it came out in the UK.
    I also found myself quite 'upset' at most of the Pokémon films (except the 6th one - that one was cr*p!)
    [Slaps self around the face. 'PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN']

Do the Robot!

on the contrary, I didnt enjoy this movie as much as the first or second one. I must say its better than the 4th and 5th ( and not close to 6th and 7th) but one thing annoyed me : "I'm happy, if youre happy"
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

I think this is my favourite movie.

The thing is, it has the essence of a Pokémon movie, but you could easily replace the Pokémon characters with other people/things. It's more of a family movie than previous ones.

The battles were rubbish though, but the music in the underwater battle was pretty awesome - I wish that went on for longer. Which reminds, I should stick the movie on now!

End of post.

I thought this movie was sooo awesome and I wish Molly really bacame Ash's step-sister...that would rock!
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

I JUST finished it. I really liked it.

Great movie. Sadly I only seen it once.

i watched the movie three times i never get tired of that movie.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast