Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

Yeah me too, i love Molly in her grown-up form.

I love the Battle Music in the Brock/Molly and Misty/Molly battle,
    too bad you cant find it anywhere..

I love this movie! It was my fav out of all of them so far. Especially because it was in Johto. And because it had Entei!

What attack did Entei use???

It looks like Shadow Ball, but i don't think it IS Shadow Ball.
    [IMG]http://*******.com/1oot2q[/IMG] Me, Flametrainer!!!!!! Me love Fire pokemon!!!!!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Morphion the level 50 Dorapion!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Mantiny the level 5 Tamanta!

What do you mean?

The only attack Entei uses against Charizard is that
    purple Flamethrower right?

Yeah, but is it Flamethrower??? It looks more like Shadow Ball. Perhaps it is Will-o-Wisp.....
    [IMG]http://*******.com/1oot2q[/IMG] Me, Flametrainer!!!!!! Me love Fire pokemon!!!!!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Morphion the level 50 Dorapion!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Mantiny the level 5 Tamanta!

This movie was cool. Entei was awesome. I think Entei probably used a flamethrower. It couldn't be will-o-wisp since it's a Hoenn attack and this takes place in Johto.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

the unown were flloating around sumthing and were saying "unown" repeatedly aaaaaw coot!i think unowns are coot
    this made me to belive unown would be a cool legend that could at least know sumthing like confusion or cosmic power........

I did like it but it had no action and i know action. but it was cool! and who cares i love pokemon so what ^ _ ^

Did Ash's Charizard die in that show ? cause Entei's Big Lion Paw kinda break Charizard's Neck real bad .

No...I don't think so... anyways, this is one my more favourite pokemon movies, and I agree that the underwater music was great, and it was different from the first two movies. In fact, I think i'll watch it later today! For some reason, it came to mind that subconsciously, Lisa's Aipom contributed to my recent liking of Aipom, along with other things. It would be cool if Molly came back, like a family friend kinda thing, but whatever...
    Aipom
    Eternal may not be forever.
    Forgotten is not lost
    The unspoken has made a statement
    Though Aipom is still Aipom

Aipoms ROCK! Do you think so? If so, say so in your sig! (You don't have to, just....if you want).
    People who think Aipoms rock: 7 (including me)

Credit goes to Xi for making this awesome TC!

this movie is also known as pokemon the movie:3 either way i give it 9 out of 10.

Yay!!! My friends list ::: FlyGonRulz, Russian May

HEYA EVERY1 CHECK OUT MY FORUMS HERE!!!

Link1
    Link2

If you cannot wait for Diamond and Pearl to come out then post this in ur sig!!! Started by Larxanne and Flygonrulz

I don't know why, but I've never liked this film. There just wasn't anything that clicked with me, like the first two movies had. Maybe I should watch it again.

This is one of the better Pokemon movies. I don't really have any complaints about it, except the title of the English version. This is the only movie to actually have a pun as the title of it. That bothered me, even as a sixth-grader. Other than that, I thought this was a very good movie, and seeing Charizard again was awesome. I also liked seeing Brock and Misty actually do something in the movies (battling Molly), and getting their underused Pokemon some much-needed screen time.

How is the title a pun? I thought it was straightforward.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

The Spell of the Unown. The Unown are letters.

This is one of my favourite pokemon movies (Pokemon: The First Movie is my favourite;it was a classic, in my opinion). Personally, I think they made the Unown too strong, but other than that, I liked the aspect of the Unown making Molly's dreams come true. The battles Molly had with Brock and Misty were good, and I /loved/ the Misty + Molly battle music.
    Last edited by Shaara; 19th August 2006 at 6:23 AM. Reason: changed a hyphen to a semicolon

I liked this movie, I loved the battle at the end with Entei and Charizard. Also since Totodile was in it. :P The plot was pretty good, but I also agree that the Unown were alittle too strong in my opinion. My favorite movie is still Pokemon the First Movie though, this one is second.

This movie was the best ever!! 10/10 I always watch it actually ill watch it right now!

The battles were awesome!! Brock did horrible in my opinion when he was against Molly, she destroyed him!!!

Well The Underwater Battle is truly my favorite part in the movie!!
    Misty VS Molly.. I know Molly's Kingdra defeated Misty's Goldeen... They never showed who won when it was between Misty's Staryu and Molly's Mantine.. The music was good too! GO MISTY!
    (I think Misty's Staryu won the last battle because on the last clip it showed Staryu using tackle on Mantine.. but who knows right?

This movie was one of my favorite ones, especially with charizard... but mostly with Aipom... AIPOM 4 EVER

Ah, i remember when it came out to the theatres, me, my friend, and my bro saw it on a Friday night,

I like this one 2nd best only because of Pokemon the first movie.

I view this movie as the last of the greats. Everything that comes after is sub par but still pretty good. I love when charizard returns and the underwater battles really cool too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katya Ivanova View Post
    laughing at criticism probably isn't the best way to go about not being hideous
    inb4malanu

it didnt really make sense.again no offense This movie sucked
    That's because you can only understand movies that have plots about bad guys trying to take over the world, and Ash and some Legendary Pokemon stopping them.

This movie had a big twist to it. There were no *real* Legendaries in this movie, unless you count an illusion of an Entei. There were no bad guys in this movie. The Unown were just using their powers the way they were meant to, as well as Entei. And Molly was just a troubled little girl.

This is the best movie, in my opinion, of the first 8, though there were WAAAY too many Team Rocket puns in the Movie Dub. I nearly got sick when Meowth said they'd be out of show business if Ash, Misty and Brock fell and died... The funny thing is that they were only half-right. Misty is long-dead, and after Diamond and Pearl, Brock will be dead too, once and for all.

I actually watched this movie 2day after not watching it the past few years. I remember going to the movies and seeing it by myself 'cuz no one in my family watches it, except my little cousin, but he was living in another state.

I thought i might get bored with it, but it turned out that i didn't. Plus, it actually brought back memories!

Oak and Delia having strong screen-time presence in the movie was always good. also in the second movie! Too bad the creators don't do that anymore. I think it'd be real cool to see Misty, Oak, Delia, Gary, May (not Max), even Tracy all make decent appearances in a Pokemon movie together.

It seems I'm not the only one that liked the music during the Misty/Molly battle scenes. I always wanted to hear it in the anime battles!

Even though I hardly watched the first five Pokemon movies anymore (especially Heroes), I still consider this one of the great Pokemon movies! maybe I'll watch Pokemon: the first movie next.

o.0

I was rewatching this movie today, and did anyone else notice when Delia (and Oak) came over, how when she picked Pikachu up, the little mouse hugged her...How should I put this...'Prima Spots'...

Damn perverted mouse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Four Karen
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best.
    Take a step and I'm on my way. Gonna start all over again!

i really liked the movie i would give it a 8 out of 10 even though i beleve molly was just a selfish little brat who just because she had no mom she had to take the mom of ash, a person who never even had a dad (that was seen in the anime) and hardly ever gets to see his mom

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast