Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

Did you notice that Prof POak's computer had the TCG type symbols in the corner? Awesome movie, 9/10 the music sounded pretty cheap. COME BACK, MIYAZAKI!!!!

I really enjoyed this one first time, but afterwards, I found it a bit too childish. Charizard was awesome and gave everyone what they came to see, but it could've ended better.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

I really liked this movie!
    HeartGold

Ok, the Charizard/Entei fight alone makes the movie a 9.5/10, if not a full 10. Otherwise, I think that it's interesting that there isn't really a concrete villain like most of the other movies. This was also seen in the 7th movie, kinda in the 5th movie-when it all went out of control, and in the 8th and 10th movies.
    So....10/10. Awesome.
    I like many different shippings...
    Merii, Jayden and Luke is my OT3!
    Finally got a Pokemon Diamond! My friend code: 2278 0159 6048
    A LiveJournal Community for Legendary Pokemon!

I hated this when I saw it years ago back when pokemon still showed in UK cinemas.

But i re-watched it today and I can't work out why. The Charizard Entei battles were really good, as were Molly and Misty's battle. Plus, Molly was so adorable and her story was really warm.

And it was nice to see Delia get a part

So I'd say 9/10
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

This is my favorite Pokemon movie. I felt so bad for Molly, though, throughout the movie. I mean, her father and mother were missing, and I almost cried for her half way through the movie. However, the ending was pretty happy, which made me feel better.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

my favourite parts

1. Charizard taking on Entei (I honestly think that Charizard is a legendary in himself he's taken on so many legendaries like Articuno against Noland for one ... )
    2. Molly turning older (She was soooo pretty!)
    3. Misty vs. Molly pretty awesome, it looked like Misty stood a chance! And throughout the anime Brock's been getting weaker and weaker like losing so many matches and stuff ... that's just my opinion though
    4. ENTEI XD XD PWNFUL

BORN1994 FANSINCE`1999
    banners made by `me

Well...sinced u bumped this thread, Mela, might as well talk about it.

I recently watched this aswell(like 2-3 weeks ago). It was a great movie. Forgot how awsome it was. Loved the crystal terrain and the battling, especially the underwater terrain battle. Wished I could breathe underwater like that.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

It's one of my favorites. Perhaps it's because of the crystals. You know what I mean? I just find it so cool the way the crystals engulf everything. Also, I find Entei to be completely badass anyways, but this Entei is so... special. I mean, since it's just a distorted dream, it takes on a much larger role. What I mean is that usually Entei is just one-of-three, but this one is so unique, and has more special powers to boot. One of the Japanese titles is Emperor of Crystal Tower, which quite simply could not possibly sound any cooler.
    ...sorry for my excessive rant...
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2aj2loi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/293u7fs.jpg[/IMG]

Wink Unknown Unown

This is one of my favourite MOVIES, nevermind favourite Pokémon movie. The plot is really great and the graphics were amazing. I liked the underwater battle and the crystal tower. The ending was great, but it was sad when Entei left Molly, luckilly the Unown released her father. (which is actually just a mirror of Entei) I loved the ending at the credits where her mom is found and the moral of the story can affect all Pokémon fans. (no matter what the age!
    Anime rules

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnwarrior View Post
    This is one of my favourite MOVIES, nevermind favourite Pokémon movie. The plot is really great and the graphics were amazing. I liked the underwater battle and the crystal tower. The ending was great, but it was sad when Entei left Molly, luckilly the Unown released her father. (which is actually just a mirror of Entei) I loved the ending at the credits where her mom is found and the moral of the story can affect all Pokémon fans. (no matter what the age!
    I agree--the crystal tower is why it is so good. (of course, there are NUMEROUS other factors, such as the fact that a Crystal Entei gets to star in the film, and etc. etc.)
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2aj2loi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/293u7fs.jpg[/IMG]

you know i didnt really understand it the first time i saw it but then when i got older i thought it was a good movie. my favorite parte was when the 2nd battle when the wave of water came and crashed down and they fought in the water

Name: pachirisu
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

the first time i saw that entei it immidiatly reminded me of a hardrocker, anyways i've seen better then this, it's still good enough though. 7/10

This has to be my favorite one after Mewtwo strikes back. Entei is a really cool pokemon and the battles were great. Really cool and mysterious fairytale created by Molly and the Unown. The plot was very nice and creative too. The ending was really sad :´( and overall a great great movie 9/10

Entei rules!

Pm me for battles or trades or else...
    Click on her will ya?

This has to be my favorite one after Mewtwo strikes back. Entei is a really cool pokemon and the battles were great. Really cool and mysterious fairytale created by Molly and the Unown. The plot was very nice and creative too. The ending was really sad :´( and overall a great great movie 9/10

Entei rules!

Pm me for battles or trades or else...
    Click on her will ya?

This is one of my favorites of the Pokemon movies, and a source of dark amusement forever because of the circumstances when I first saw it. I was looking for something relatively lightweight to take my mind off the events of September 11, found a Pokemon movie I hadn't seen yet, and rented it. When a certain scene came up, my roommate and I just started to laugh because how awesomely inappropriate this was. Of all the movies I could have rented, I chose this. Sometimes I really wonder how I do it, and other times I just don't want to know.

Response to the "Brock getting weaker" comment- generally they only show him battling when he needs to buy time for Ash, and then it's against someone he doesn't have a chance against anyway. On the rare occasion they show him battling Team Rocket, he spanks their sorry butts just as easily as Ash does.

Quote Originally Posted by metal mewtwo View Post
    i really liked the movie i would give it a 8 out of 10 even though i beleve molly was just a selfish little brat who just because she had no mom she had to take the mom of ash, a person who never even had a dad (that was seen in the anime) and hardly ever gets to see his mom
    Ok first of all, Molly is 5 people, 5! As a 5-year old, she needs support from parents. If your mum (Yes, I'm English!) disappeared and then shortly after, your Dad too, wouldn't YOU want a Mum? Second Molly at first does not realise that Delia is Ash's Mum. (I don't think she remembers Delia or Ash until later) Thirdly, and I saw this movie TODAY, she doesn't tell Entei to go and nick Delia off Ash. Her exact words were "Papa? I want a Mama too,". Entei interprets this as going out and getting Delia. And Molly, who has not seen Deila or her real mum in a long time. She believes that Delia is her real mum, hence her shock when Delia tells her otherwise. She is a little spoiled, granted, but what she really needed was parental support who had no mother for a long time and then no father too.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

This movie made me cry manly tears (even though i'm a girl lol). The whole thing with her losing her parents and when Entei had to go, IT JUST STRUCK HOME. I guess I'm just a sucker for those kinds of stories (I still love lion king to death).

The part when Delia yells at the TV when she realizes who she is was kind of funny.=P

I also think the crystal tower was really pretty. And just how crystals were just spouting ot of nowhere when Entei was battling Charizard was cool. My adjectives are horrible, I know... work with me here lol.
    Ships I <3: ShinyStone, HoennChampion, ParanormalActivity, IronWill, Contest, Poke, Pallet, Hoenn, Rocket, Honor, Sacred, ...*rambles on into nothing*

Has anyone noticed that lately this is CN's favorite Pok&#233;mon movie? I swear, it's on all the time.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Has anyone noticed that lately this is CN's favorite Pokémon movie? I swear, it's on all the time.
    Seriously? The last time I saw it was around August or so. I think they like the Lucario movie better IMO, I see it a lot more.
    Ships I <3: ShinyStone, HoennChampion, ParanormalActivity, IronWill, Contest, Poke, Pallet, Hoenn, Rocket, Honor, Sacred, ...*rambles on into nothing*

Aah, yes, the memories of this movie. I got all excited about the Unown and decided to start trying to train some of them. Years later, I realized that they sucked arse. Why the heck do they have legendary powers in this movie while being the absolute worst Pokemon in existence in the games? Maybe the directors realized how badly they sucked and attempted to remedy their reputation or something.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

For me, this movie, was a disaster, worst Poké movie ever. Lucky I only seen it twice.

this is on TV right now.. brining back great memories of me and my buddy james seeing it in theaters... the last pokemon movie we saw in theaters. *Sniffs* great times.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

This was a really enjoyable movie, apart from Molly.

She was really annoying, but it was nice to see how much stronger Charizard had gotten.

I think that was a sign of things to come.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I love this movie, Entie is a good Pokemon who tries this best to protect Molly and let her dreams come true, to bad Entie died at last =(
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast