Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Spell of the Unown! (M03)

Do they use Japanese music from this movie in the TV show often? I dunno, I've never heard anyone mention it. (I've heard Japanese music from every other movie except for the Shaymin movie in the show at some point, but I don't know if I have with this movie.)
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Your best bet would be to go on Bulbapedia and use the search box to see if they have used. I'm sure they have a few times.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I say this movie was the best one. Decent action, a nice plot, and some actual tension and real motivation for the characters. Save his mother from a confused child. Thats pretty classic.

This is my favorite movie. With all the action and that great battle between Charizard and Entei... who couldn't resist? This movie is #1 on my list of great Pokemon movies.

The outsider of Ash's team.

Eh...it was ok. I mean this was part of the original 3 so they rank above the rest but the weakest of the three.

I didn't like it at all when I first saw it when I was little. Now that I'm older I understand the plot but still could've been better. I like it more now but not a fave.
    The battle between Charizard and Entei was cool but I not as epic like Mew vs. Mewtwo. I didn't like the battles with Molly it was just god-mode with a little kid.

People say that it isn't like the regular *A pokemon who can ruin the world* plot but I thought with how the Unown were in this movie that they could've with all that crystal. Of course they never did but you can't really say they couldn't have tried if Molly wished it to be.

Ash's mom getting a role was nice. I would hope she would get another role in another movie (I have an idea).

Overally I would rate this movie 7.5/10 It was good once you mature enough to understand the plot but to me it just wasn't like the first two.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    The battle between Charizard and Entei was cool but I not as epic like Mew vs. Mewtwo.
    In any case, a lot of Mew vs. Mewtwo was the two of them colliding with each other with bright forcefields or something.

People say that it isn't like the regular *A pokemon who can ruin the world* plot but I thought with how the Unown were in this movie that they could've with all that crystal. Of course they never did but you can't really say they couldn't have tried if Molly wished it to be.
    She had no reason to, though. Definitely not if Ash hadn't interfered. Although I don't know what would've happened to all the crystal near the end of the movie when the Unown were going Berserk.

Overally I would rate this movie 7.5/10 It was good once you mature enough to understand the plot but to me it just wasn't like the first two.
    I don't get what was so hard about it though... a girls mom's disappeared and her dad does too and she misses them and the Unown uses her power to give the girl her dad in the form of a Pokemon she sees the most, and then she tells the "dad", Entei, that she wants a mom and so Entei takes Ash's mom and so he wants her back.

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

I thought this movie was good. It had a very different plot then I would normally expect from a pokemon movie. I thought that the Unown were neat in the way they can create a world of their own basing it off of someone's thoughts. I felt bad for Molly thorughout this movie. It's sad that she lost her mother, and her father is almost never around. I can understand why she used the Unown to create Entei and take Delia. I thought it was neat to see Delia Ketchum have a role in a movie. I also thought it was neat that Charizard left the valley to come and save Ash from danger.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This was an awesome movie! I give it a 10/10! Why?

Well, the storyline was awesome and I loved the graphics and the battles, this movie I have recorded and it always left me with a smile on right before I went to sleep.

Beautiful movie. Absolutely. And all of the Crystal looked fantastic (especially the crystal that formed under Entei's feet)

Favorite Scene: When the gang ran up to the top of the hill to see Greenfield, only to see that it had been crystalized. It was so dramatic and the music went very well with it.

This movie is debately my favorite along with 2 8 and 9... but the storyline was very good, although it would have been nice if all 3 legendary dogs appeared in it

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Your best bet would be to go on Bulbapedia and use the search box to see if they have used. I'm sure they have a few times.
    Turns out they used the Japanese title theme of the movie in the recap part of the episode "Saving the World from Ruins", which was kept in the dub. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post

Favorite Scene: When the gang ran up to the top of the hill to see Greenfield, only to see that it had been crystalized. It was so dramatic and the music went very well with it.
    That's my favourite part too.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

This was, in my mind, the most boring of all the Pokemon movies. My main reason for saying this is the fact that the main legendary- Entei- wasn't even a real pokemon; it was an illusion. Also, the lack of any TR involvement in the any of the action sequences was a real letdown.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

does that post above me say letdown!?!? i loved the action especially the fight where charizard is flying from the spikes and when everyone is running to get out of the house. its one of my favs!
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Quote Originally Posted by catzeye View Post
    The battle between Charizard and Entei was cool but I not as epic like Mew vs. Mewtwo. I didn't like the battles with Molly it was just god-mode with a little kid.
    Speaking of the Mewtwo movie, I don't really see how those attacks against Mewtwo, and then those three one-on-one matches with the starters were that much different from the battles with Molly.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer
    This was, in my mind, the most boring of all the Pokemon movies. My main reason for saying this is the fact that the main legendary- Entei- wasn't even a real pokemon; it was an illusion.
    I don't see how the things that Entei did can be made completely irrelevant just because of the fact that it was an illusion- especially one that could still harm real Pokemon and such. I also don't get how Ash and co. running through a fantasy world created by a little girl with the help of mysterious letter Pokemon is boring. You're entitled to that opinion, I just don't see why you'd think that.

Also, the lack of any TR involvement in the any of the action sequences was a real letdown.
    Meh... most of the movies are like that.

I have noticed one thing is this movie..

At the start with the tire building made by the pokemon, when Smeargle comes with all the other pokemon to hold onto the rope..

I'm pretty sure he says his name, and then says.

Shut the **** up.

If you don't believe me play that part over and you will notice it.
    Pearl FC: 1548-4290-2094

¤ Kanto Dex - Done (Mew caught thanks to Silver!)
    ¤ 385 Pokemon Caught

Owner of a ~Ty Silver

I just listened to that part, and I couldn't hear that at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    This movie is debately my favorite along with 2 8 and 9... but the storyline was very good, although it would have been nice if all 3 legendary dogs appeared in it
    The other dogs appear in others. Entei=No.3, Suicune=No.4, and Raikou=No.?
    Raikou appears in a pokemon chronicles "Feature Length" Movie. It pwns the rest. But personally, I give No.3... 9.999999999/10 Lol!

Favourite scene: Ash is about to plummet to his doom when Charizard comes to the rescue just in time!

Funniest scene: Team Rocket have just fallen into the crystal palace,
    Jesse & James are wondering what to when Meowth butts in with, "We could try goin' to 'da bottom!!!" To which James asks, "How long do you think it'll take us?" Meowth then replies, "ABOUT T'REE SECONDS IF WE JUMP!!!" And they all sigh...

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Turns out they used the Japanese title theme of the movie in the recap part of the episode "Saving the World from Ruins", which was kept in the dub. Cool.
    And it also turns out (I have the special version of the Japanese movie soundtrack now) that part of Molly's theme music was used at the beginning of the episode where Chimchar decided to accept Ash's offer of going with him.

Awesome movie! Nice to see Delia have some importance in a movie.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I've seen this movie 8 years ago. I didn't see it in theatres. When I first saw it, the Unowns did scare me. Anyway, the movie was exciting. I liked it.

I really liked this movie. The theme was really cool and I -heart- Unown. I had a few problems with it, but it was still awesome.
    9.2/10

It started off well, with a battle between a Johto trainer and Ash. Then things got dull.

I liked that Delia had some role in this movie, not just wondering about Ash's safety. I liked that Entei was voiced by Dan Green and how it felt geniune.

I liked the fight with Charizard versus Entei.

Overall, hmm, a 6/10

Great movie.
    i loved how Charizard saved Ash, and how Ash's mother was angree on him.
    And Unown wasn't so cool....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I really liked this movie a alot.My favourite when team rocket were agurging if the twirps were walking or waiting.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast