Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pikachu & Pichu! (P03)

I really liked this Pika short
    Hello!

xD

I liked this Pikachu and Pichu short. Not as much as the 1st short, but better than the 2nd short. The Pichu brothers are very cute! It was great to see that Ash did a surprise party celebrating the anniversary of when him and Pikachu 1st met. The tire fort was very cool, it was great to see the Pokemon working together to fix it.

60/100

Ah man, where I got my avatar from. Forgot, as with movie 3 just how good this was!!!

This is my 2nd favorite short (behind Pikachu's Vacation). I love how Ash throws the surprise party for Pikachu.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

This is my favorite pokemon short, besides Pikachu's Vacation =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I enjoyed this Pikachu short. This introduced the Pichu Bros, before they appeared in many Pokemon Chronicles episodes, and in the special that was featured in Pokemon Channel. It was great seeing Pikachu interact with the Pichu Bros and hang out at their special place with other Pokemon, and also them working together to fix their hangout after the situation with Houndour. It was also nice of Ash to plan a special celebration for Pikachu, marking the day that they first met and started their Pokemon journey together.

Every time I watch this one, I cry. It's embarrassing, but it's true.

I don't even know why. Somehow I just get really weepy when the playground is about to fall down and they all help rebuild it.

I think this is one of the better shorts. The others after this just weren't that great (except maybe "Gotta Dance!"), they were all just too cutesy. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind cutesy stuff, but it's at least got to have a point.

Anyway, I like the Pichu Brothers, they remind me of my twin brothers. You can tell one's smart and a leader, and the other's mischievous and kinda dumb. And I have to admit, I'm a sucker for cute things that has tufts of hair sticking up. You almost never get to see that in the anime.

It also was a nice way to show a lot of Johto Pokémon, especially the babies. I think I saw the baby Pokémon here first before they were in the series--if at all. And I liked how they had a playground in an alleyway, that's rather... weird XD. The Houndour was there just to be a bully and to have things be dropped on its head.

But it also had proof that time DOES go by on Pokémon, as it marked the first year anniversary of *gasp* Ash and Pikachu. So as of Pikachu and Pichu, Ash was eleven. I think we haven't seen an anniversary party since.

I wish we had the movie so I could see this more often, but I do remember a lot of it, which I suppose is a sign that the short was good enough to remain in my memory for as long as it has. Then again, who can forget the Pichu Brothers?
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I didn't like this short as much as Pikachu's Vacation, but I still liked it. The Pichu Bros. were adorable! I liked watching Pikachu and the Pichus explore the city, it was quite an adventure. I also liked the ending of the short - all that food made me very hungry! Plus, the fireworks looked really nice.

This was cute, but the writers seemed more interested in showing off new Pokemon than making funny gags.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Though ash says its been a year since he and pikachu met ash is still 10 years old thirteen movies later.

I enjoyed this Pikachu short. It was funny when Meowth hit the Billboard, The whole situation with the Pichu brothers, Pikachu and the Houndour was funny as well.

It's nice to see Ash and the gang and their Pokémon celebrating him and Pikachu's first meeting day(Ash's birthday) by throwing a party, but sadly Ash never aged....and he's still 10 after all these years.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This is my favorite mini movie staring pikachu and the pichu brothers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12