Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Celebi - Voice of the Forest! (M04)

Quote Originally Posted by DaMike52 View Post
    I cried when Celebi died temporarily.
    lol i knew he whould survive the movie but even i (im 15 jears old) had to cry.
    the movie is just like any pokemon movie cool awsome and many other good things.
    i would give it a 9.5 since its not as good as my favorite movie.(pokemon: the power of one)
    if your most hated pokemon is then your a chainer!

pokeradar shiny count : 2

It was pretty cool, but the scene where Celebi died was pretty sad. I thought the villain was portrayed good, but some scenes seemed a little gay (Like when Ash and Sam was alone in the forest with hands on backs, staring at the sky).

I not really like this movie but it is very peaceful and celebi is cute
    UNDER CONSTRUCT

I liked Little Oak!
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Pretty cool! I love the song on the credits... "Let's Celebi-r-a-t-e...." I think it would have worked better if Tracey was there instead of Brock. Most of his lines in this were much more Traceylike. My DVD didn't even have the Pikachu short on it... The Lake of Life is just plain awesome, though. 9/10!

What was the Pikachu Short for this one. I never managed to see it as it didn't come out in cinemas, nor was it on the DVD. Anyway, to the movie. I think it was pretty good but i didn't like the evil guy (Masked Marauder). I found Suicune's appearance to be pretty lacklustre though having the young oak was really cool. I liked that.

Click here to visit my fan fic, Winds of the Past

Credit to Dragodynamite for the Userbar

I recently watched it, and it was truly scary when celebi withered. I like how the past and present linked together.

Marching On Together

English And Proud

Didn't you remember the Iron Masked Marauder? He's the villain in this movie. And of course, I didn't know Professor Oak has a Charmeleon. He maybe obtaining it from a Charmander.

This movie was good but not the best
    HeartGold

I was trying not to shed tears when Celebi was dying. One thing I like about the movie was that we get to see Misty's bare foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I was trying not to shed tears when Celebi was dying. One thing I like about the movie was that we get to see Misty's bare foot.
    That worries me. It really does.
    Your image was too big. Read the rules before you add anything new to your sig.

I didn't cry when Celebi died because I knew it'd be fine. But, I couldn't help but feel bad for it when Ash was desperately trying to bring it back to life.

I've got nothing better to put in my sig, so I decided to put a bunch of Pikachu! Pikachu rocks!

wow that movie was awesome! i give it 9! 3rd favorite 1st is Mewtwo vs Mew 2nd is Mewtwo returns!
    THIS IS MY REAL CARD! Raiquarivee! Credit for pic to Lishus13
    Diamond:4081-5824-1928
    GH3:4553-8181-9234

Awesome villain in the Masked Marauder, you just want to hate him so much for what he's doing to the Tyranitar and Celebi. I can't believe Jesse and James are in the same association as that semi-successful tyrant. Great scene with Suicune at the lake with Celebi, and a terrific plot twist at the end with 'Sammy' and Prof. Oak. Maybe that's why Oak takes a shine to him when Ash first sets out on his adventure.

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
    also this is my favorite pokemon being the star!
    it is so cool and funny like when jessie is hanged
    and celebi revived without any revives when it was dead!
    10/10 for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios View Post
    Now I see, almost everybody hates this movie.
    One thing I like about it, its a friendship between Sammy and Ash. I mean, its sweet like a candy, but its quite funny; that old guy from a Pallet Town was a little and cute Sammy. But honestly, Ash should know, that Sammy and Prof Oak this is a one and this same person. They have a this same name, surname etc. Very weird.
    That can only mean one thing. Sammy...

Spoiler:- :

My little sister loved this movie so much she bugged me about it like everyday. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimples View Post
    wow that movie was awesome! i give it 9! 3rd favorite 1st is Mewtwo vs Mew 2nd is Mewtwo returns!
    Mewtwo Returns is actually a special. (Which reminds me, though, I still have to see it. And if it were on DVD, Pokemon Live. You know what, let me stop there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios
    But honestly, Ash should know, that Sammy and Prof Oak this is a one and this same person. They have a this same name, surname etc. Very weird.
    Lots of people have the same first and last name. Ash also never found out Sammy's last name anyway. (And with the Japanese version, there was no way for Ash to find out. In the dub Professor Oak knew that the friend Ash made was named Sammy. Then again, that's not the best way for Ash to find out anyway.)
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

This was my favourite out of all the movies, because it was the first one to intrduce a grass legendary.

And it also showed what Professor Oak was like when he was a trainer, and how pokeball technology had advanced.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Good, bit sad, movie

Also, nice POkémon

And cool to see Professor Oak in Child form

Sammy being prof oak was the most ironic thinf ever but why didnt oak freak out when he first met ash and why doesnt he tell him now
    Born to Battle,
    Born to Compete,
    Born to Win It All

Love it! i never knew Sammy was Prof.oak
    Celebi was cute...but when it almost died..*sobs*
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Quote Originally Posted by getto89 View Post
    Sammy being prof oak was the most ironic thinf ever but why didnt oak freak out when he first met ash and why doesnt he tell him now
    In the Japanese version, when Sammy got back to his own time he thought everything was a dream. Forty years passed since then, so the professor has had plenty of time to forget about this "dream."

... Although in the dub, this scene doesn't occur, and there's an added scene in the dub where Professor Oak says after talking to Ash, "I wonder if I should've told them before they left." And the dub did other things to acknowledge that Professor Oak did remember what had happen.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

It makes sense for Oak if not to remember the specifics at least know that it wasn't a dream. He has a sketchbook full of pictures, after all, so even if he thought so initially, next time young Yukinari opens it he's going to be in for a shock.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Ahh Pokemon4ever such a good movie I enjoyed it.
    We know Sammy was sent back in time.
    The evil person took over celebi and made it dark which was sad.
    It was sad when it died that part made me cry
    But at least they brought it back to life.
    Suicune was seen too and cleaned the water which was pretty cool.
    5/5 stars for this movie in my opinion.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

Movie was extra. I really liked it. Those Dark PokeBalls were soo cool, just like that badguy...
    The great scene was when Celebi was returing and it's death was the sadest part of the movie...
    Man, that was Profesor Oak? He and his past form are not simmilar to each other:P

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast