Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Celebi - Voice of the Forest! (M04)

Suicune was kinda pointless here until the very end, so I don't think he should've even appeared for most of the film, but I liked the villain's mask and the giant vine monster.

Celebi almost dying was sad and the plot twist of Sammy being Oak when he was young was the best film moment for me. 7.5/10

I liked Sammy's old Poke balls and I kind of figured that he was Oak from the past halfway through the film hee hee. Celebi was adorable when it ate the fruit and I disliked the masked guy for the way he was misusing Celebi's powers.

I think this movie was great. Good villain, Suicune appearing and Celebii as the main focus. I give this an 9/10 for effort.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum

My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram

Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Goodra is likely to be released again. Ash is likely going to lose the Kalos league since Alain is stronger in my opinion.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Celebi's giant vine form looked a little like Darkrai and I thought Suicune should've been replaced by Raikou.

I remember watching this some time ago but the paradox with Oak meeting Ash due to time travel seemed interesting though. To be honest, I was freaking out from the giant Celebi vine 'robot' thing and was relieved that Celebi was eventually saved by literally millions of other Celebis from the other times. But I wished that Suicune got more screentime in this movie though.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678