Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Heroes - Latios & Latias! (M05)

Misty was jealous when Latias kissed Ash. I think it was latias becayse she didn't talk and Bianca would have spoken and why would Bianca kiss Ash?
    Why woukld a pokemon kiss a human? o.O
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

i love the begging song but the end (starts balling) latios why did u have to die
    now latias is all alone
    well at least they saved the world
    i am a pikachu and this is mew, buizel, shaymin, pachirisu, and buneary

vacation to st.louis on augest 8th to 12th

LETS ALL CELEBRATE

The whole world wasn't in danger- that was a dub thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu's Backpack
    Dialogue Edit
    If you're going to rewrite a Pocket Monsters movie, you can't not have the main villains aim for world domination. This is right before Oakley puts the city on lockdown:

Oakley: "I can control the whole world from in here!"

Sorry to burst your bubble, Oakley, but no you can't. In the Japanese version, she merely boasts about how much power she has, and while she does go a little power hungry as she spends more time in the control unit thingee, she never declares any ability to control the world. She can, at most, control the city of Alto Mare.

I guess 4Kids wanted to up the stakes of the movie or whatever because they have her declare he desire to rule the world on several occasions. While Zanna and Lyon are the world's top thieves, they're still only thieves and we only really see them want to capture rare and precious treasures.
    (Zanna and Lyon are the original names for Annie and Oakley.) Only Altomare would've been flooded, anyway.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I think this is one of the saddest Pokemon Movies yet.
    One of the heroes dies.
    I think it was Latios.

Still, I prefer Latias.

9.9/10 for this movie.

I absolutely loved this movie. I would have been amazing in theatres. The visuals were beautiful (one of the best cities in the anime yet!)

My favorite scene: When Latias (as Bianca) appeared in Ash's room, he got up, and she fell into his arms. Trust me I'm all about AshXMisty, but that was just such a (dare I say it?) cute scene.

I thought this was an incredibly sad movie. I never expected Latios to die. I felt really bad, especially for Latias. I thought that Oakley did get a little too carried away with all of the power she possesed. However, I still wonder who kissed Ash at the end of the movie. My guess is that it is Latias. Although, they did show Bianca's hat hanging up, so it also could have been her just without her hat. Although, If it was Bianca, I would have imagined that she would have said something.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Quote Originally Posted by Gallade20772 View Post
    Well, where-ever you got that, it's false. Alto Mare WAS attacked by monsters. They were: Aerodactyl & Kabutops. If you want proof, BUY THE DVD!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu's Backpack
    Lorenzo: "Long ago, the Aerodactyl and Kabutops were taught by an evil trainer to attack people. So, everyone lived in fear until Latios came and brought water to the town, drowning the evil pokemon and turning our streets into canals. That's when the town was named Altomare, which means "high sea." That's also when they built the D.M.A. They wanted to make sure that no one would ever disrupt their peace again."

Basically, the Japanese legend is completely different. There was no attack by ancient pokemon, and water wasn't just brought to the town.
    The thing about Aerodactyl and Kabutops attacking the town was a dub thing. So in the American version, they did attack the town. In the Japanese version, they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by suicune lover
    Why woukld a pokemon kiss a human? o.O
    Meowth had a crush on a human girl in a Kanto episode... I say it was Latias. Watching the scene thinking of her as Bianca makes less sense to me than Latias. If one of them kissed him, Latias seems most likely to me.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

I thought this was the best one even thought latias died in the end. poor latias.

Annie and Oakley are the best side-TR duo. They were awesome in this movie.

One of my favorites...Sad that Latios died.

But this movie was one of the best I seen.

with out a doubt one of the best pokemon movies made although i do find it a little strange that a corsola wins the race at the begining of the movie

This was the saddest of all the pokemon movies. They actually had Latios sacrifice himself at the end. The other movies would usually have some cheesy excuse for him coming back after that, but this one didn't.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

the latios part was sad, but also wonderful and beautiful. it was cool how the city was on lockdown. i could just feel the italian vibe
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Hey if you where going to get any movie would you recomend this movie?
    Pokemon White.

I have 2 Jirachis, a shaymin and a mew if anyone is interested PM.

this is one of my fav movie yet. i really loved this movie.
    latios rocks! r.i.p
    platinum fc,4211 2484 7977 pearl fc:4211 2484 7977 PM ME IF U ADDED ME ON YOUR PAL PAD AND TELL ME WHAT CIND OF FC U ADDED PEARL OR PLATINUM
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/kdwz2q.png[/IMG]
    credits goes to me for the latios banner up their

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lucario96 View Post
    Hey if you where going to get any movie would you recomend this movie?
    yeh id probabbly will.
    latios rocks! r.i.p
    platinum fc,4211 2484 7977 pearl fc:4211 2484 7977 PM ME IF U ADDED ME ON YOUR PAL PAD AND TELL ME WHAT CIND OF FC U ADDED PEARL OR PLATINUM
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/kdwz2q.png[/IMG]
    credits goes to me for the latios banner up their

I didn't like this movie..

but i loved to see Latias, it was very powerfull. the girl that was there was very strange...

4/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I only bought the movie because of the Latias and Latios promotional cards haha. I didn't like it at all to be honest, and I understand why it wasn't released in all U.S. theaters now. The English version had an ugly blue tint that made everything darker than it had to be, and that ruined a lot of the scenes for me. I didn't like that Latios died near the end either. It wasn't something I was expecting. Anne and Okley were a joke, I wanted them to be fierce but they let me down. Too bad. 2/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th December 2010 at 6:00 AM.

im confused, did ash kiss latias or bianca....
    Pokemon X Team:

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3034-6420
    My Friend Safari is Ice-type, and includes Bergmite, Spheal and Cloyster.

I just saw this movie earlier through download. I thought it was quite good and Latios and Latias were quite cool and cute looking. I didn't know that they could turn into humans by shapeshifting. I was quite sad that Latios died at the end and I thought Annie and Oakley would be more darker like the villains in Legend Of Thunder. But even so, their doing and especially Oakley's caused Latios' death so they should be punished for it. I don't know what the punishment is for causing the death of a pokemon like Latios is in the pokemon world but they will probably be in prison for a long time unless Giovanni bails them out like he does with Butch and Cassidy but because someone died, bail would be impossible.
    As for who kisses Ash at the end, I'm pretty sure its Latias as she becomes a mute in her human form and she is seen painting earlier in the film and she gives Ash a painting at the end. Plus I don't think Bianca would have kissed Ash while Latias seemed to have a crush on Ash since he first saved her from Annie and Oakley.
    I was quite shocked to realise that the dubbed storyline is very different to the original and that Annie and Oakley have no affiliation with TR either.

Okay, so we all know that (based on the movie) Latias and Latios are involved with Pokémon reproduction. The first concept is that, how will Altomare get another protector? Did Latias already have some sort of affair with Latios before he gave up his life or will she be suddenly holding the egg without anyone knowing how? This kind of weirdness really boggles me. Well, saying that they'll be covered, then how did they come to be in the first place? It says that Latias and Latios were created as the original Latios saved the city of Altomare. But in the credits at the end of the movie there were only 3 silhouettes that were flying: 2 for the original Latios + the new one; and 1 for Latias. There's no original Latias. Of course this is a loophole that Pokémon forgot about, but we can consider how strange this predicament really is...
    My theory on this is that, like Lugia in Master Quest, Latios and Latias can breed and that there are probably more than one living in the Secret Garden. I don't like the idea that Latios, who died at the end of the movie would be the last of its kind, same with Latias. I don't know how or why some of you have come to the conclusion that the Latios seen at the end are Latios and his father. They are dead, D-E-A-D. Latios' spirit is in the soul dew and his father's is in heaven somewhere. I think it is quite obvious that they are different Latios at the end. There is nothing weird about it and there are no loopholes either. Common sense tells you they are different Latios.
    Last edited by CliveKoopa; 1st March 2010 at 9:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
    Agreed.

The movie was great, but it wasn't my favourite. It was good, Latios's sacrifice in the end was touching as well but I for some reason wasn't completely satisfied.

Of course, the mystery remains : who kissed Ash at the end? I'm damn sure it was Latias, because Bianca has no reason whatsoever to do so. But Latias took a liking to Ash and hence kissed him goodbye.
    We'll never know for sure. It will be one those mysteries that will never be solved, I guess...

This movie made Latios and Latias two of my top favorite legendaries. I like Latias better, she's so cute. Latios is still cool, though.

It was so sad when Latios sacrificed himself at the end. I think I even shed a tear at that part. Yeah, that's right, I'm not afraid to admit it!

This has to be my top favorite Pokemon movie (out of the ones I've seen, so far):

1.) Heroes
    2.) Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    3.) Giratina & The sky Warrior
    4.) The Rise of Darkrai
    5.) Jirachi: Wish Maker
    6.) Destiny Deoxys
    7.) Arceus and the Jewel of Life
    Hoenn confirmed
    November 21st
    Are you ready?

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (<primal)

Okay, I know this movie's old but something still bothers me.
    I just re-watched the movie 3 days ago and I noticed something I didn't notice before, was that a Mantyke that carried Latias back or was it a badly drawn Mantine?
    Didn't they make that movie when 3rd gen was just starting? So why would a 4th gen. PKMN like Mantyke be there?
    ------------------------------
    ------------------------------
    I'm a giraffe. I belong in the wide plains of Africa. With my people, in sunshine.
    I will shine. Hopefully I don't get noscoped. Pece.

There's no pokemon episode or movie that makes me feel as appreciative of life as this movie does. Something I think that's been lost later on in this anime (even in Sinnoh) is portraying how magical a world full of pokemon can really be. Sometime later (when I'm writing a little better) I want to write about some of my favorite parts; but for now, I just want to say how every time I watch this movie, I'm impressed.

Unhappy

After doing much research on the Movie it's safe to say that the girl that kissed Ash in the end was Latias. The real girl that Latias kept changing into had no romantic interest in Ash whatsoever. Unfortantly that's probably the only teaser of human/Pokemon love well ever see in Pokemon... ( sigh )
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

This is my fav. Pokemon movie by far. Latios and Latias are both awesome! It was sad to see Latios die after sacrificing himself to save everybody. It was funny seeing Latias as Bianca, turning back, and even kissing Ash. It was cool seeing Ash have a lot of fun with Latias.

99/100

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast