Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes - Latios & Latias! (M05)

SKSpawn Guest

Unhappy

Apparently, according to Play.com, Pokemon Heroes will be released on DVD in the UK on the 6th of June!

That's just...Forever! The movie with Mew in will probably be out in American before we get number 5, something's fishy there...

Quote Originally Posted by AscendingLatios
    So, how does everyone feel about how the ending of this movie relates to the unfortunate timely events going on right now? This brings up a question: Did Latios & Latias efforts to stop the water stop it everywhere, or did they just stop it from hitting the island? As we know now, waves can travel a great distances, and the mainland wasn't even very far away.... Although since Pokemon is more about fantasy than science, and since the wave wasn't necessarily created from seismic activity how they managed to stop it is completely open to interpretation.
    It was only affecting Altomare, so there's no need to worry.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I havent seen this movie yet. I wish see it movie very much!!! Other Pokemon movies the same!!! Unfurtunately I live in Poland. In my country there are only four movies about Pokemon I want to see the all 5, 6, 7, 8 series very very much!!! I love Pokemon, Ash and Misty! I have opsession! Can you help me??? Maybe you know where I can download Anime? Maybe you have this Episodes on CDs? Maybe someone can to send to me this movies on DVDs and episodes on CDs/DVDs, if I will send him/her money? Furthermore I wish to see Pokemon in english and japanese version :P Pleace, help me! I cant longger waiting! I LOVE IT!!! I recorded almost every episodes which was avalaible in my country I believe in you!!!
    Last edited by Kasumi; 22nd February 2005 at 7:29 PM.

i cant wait for this film to come to the UK!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALY WANT TO SEE IT

I LOVE LATIOS AND LATIAS
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

staticbear Guest

i love latios and latias they are so rad. latios gave his life to save latias and alto mare i was very sad.

I like this movie, even considering that the DVDs have a color problem and they cut out the backstory for some odd reason(It probably would have bugged me more if I hadn't spoiled myself by reading the movie guide and such first). Latias is one of those rare "cute" Pokemon that you'll actually see me go "oh, it's SO CUTE" towards in a good way, although Latios kind of got the shaft...I kind of wish that they'd shown Mist Ball and Luster Purge(I assume that those moves would have been amde by that point...), though.

I give this movie an 8.5/10.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

who the heck kissed Ash in the end of it?

Nobody knows, and nobody ever will. There isn't enough evidence to prove who it was one way or the other. I really liked how they made it so you couldn't tell, it added a nice touch to the end of the movie and really made you think about it.

Houndoom Guest

I really liked how they made it so you couldn't tell, it added a nice touch to the end of the movie and really made you think about it.
    I agree with Heracross. Before I thought it was Bianca because of the Pokemo trivia on the DVD, but know I think it was ment to be a secret. Maybe there are things that are not to known.

Latias was cool. The movie was kind of unpredictable for a Pokemon movie, I liked it.

Made by Voltaic

Arrow has claimed Altoshipping in the Couple Claiming Thread Ver. 3.0! Also supports Abilityshipping and Chikoshipping...and BoltBeamShipping (Articuno/Zapdos), and Pidgeot/Swellow, which as far as I know don't have names yet

Claimed Larry "Pixy" Foulke from Ace Combat Zero as my bishie, 'cause he's one hell of a fighter pilot. And he's got an awesome plane.

Proud owner of the Flying Type Pokemon Fanclub!!!
    Where the name of "Arrow" comes from

My favorite of the 7 movies, DD is my second because of the battles. In my opinion, having the movie taking place in an animated version of an actual city is a very original idea. Because of this, i tend to think more about the city more than usual. Also, the ending was sad at first, but near the credits, having you see the three pokemon(Latios(father), Latias(daughter), Latios(son)) kind of made you feel better knowing that everything was ok. Another thing, is that this was a severe sneak peak for the Hoenn series, because of two things, the pokemon in the pikachu short, and having Latios and Latias in the movie branched off, Master Quest(not yet in Hoenn, still in Johto). But thats what made it great. I myself enjoyed it and thought that Ash had a much LARGER role in this movie than in the previous, because you dont Misty or Brock as much as usual. I dont mind, actually you dont really care to notice anyway!
    The one thing that i did not like, is that team rocket(Jesse, James and Meowth) were STILL in the movie. Thankfully they barely have any role. But it seems that in 4 and 5, team rocket members are the villains.

To say more, the music was great, the italian idea was great, the pokemon were great, the story was great, in bottom line, if i were to rate it... ***** 5 stars!

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Latios
    But it seems that in 4 and 5, team rocket members are the villains.
    Annie and Oakley working for Team Rocket was added in the dub. In the original, they're simply a pair of thieves.

SecretMew is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Lightbulb The best Pokčmon-Movie ever...

This was the best Pokémon-Movie I've ever seen, sadly it's quite short but it really is great. I'm talking about the Japanese Version, the english version just isn't good imop... Some of things were totally changed, like the beginning was cut, some musics got replaced, and they totally changed Lati's voices... They sound a lot of better on the Japanese Version, which gave a big plus, even though Latios has a kind of strange voice...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebok
    Annie: "Uh-oh, this isn't good."
    Oakley: "No kidding!"
    Annie: "No, you don't understand, I'm not good in enclosed spaces."
    Oakley: "You're not too good at keeping your mouth shut either!"
    In fact in the Japanese Version it sounded like this:

Spoiler:

The english version is a lot darker than the original, as you know... I'll give it 9/10, the only minus is that it's pretty short movie, the movie has been done quite well... If you can see the Japanese Version somewhere before the english one, I'll highly recommend to watch it first.
    Last edited by SecretMew; 19th March 2006 at 11:43 AM.

Yeah, the Japanese version was far superior... I normally like the Japanese version better anyway, but in this case it makes a huge difference. And actually, I just got the Japanese DVD in the mail today, so I can't wait to watch it. I've got it on my computer, but now I can finally watch it on the large TV screen, with high definition sound. :P

Spoiler:

All right,so the japanese version had a much funnier thing, but, how would you actually get a movie that is japanese and convert the language to english?

Oh... wait. Subtitles, nevermind...

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

~*Ratiosu*~ Guest

I never watched the Japanese version, just the English, and I have it on DVD. I think...poor Latios, he died, how sad.

Oh, and the ending, the person who kissed Ash was Latias, otherwise, if it was Bianca, she wouldn't have kissed him, she just thinks of him as an extremely good friend, also, she would have made sound. And when Lorenzo said she was at the market, so Latias took the sketch that she had made for Ash since she was out.

Also, when Latias came up, she didn't make any sound panting.

where are the attacks in this movie???
    latios and latias don´t have any attacks usefull in the movie.
    ๑๑ ๑๑-• ๑๑-• ๑๑-Ż\(°_o)/Ż- E!!!!!

I suppose you could say that if you consider being able to change their form, become invisible, and save the city from being destroyed by an enormous wave as not useful. :P

Granted, those aren't really 'attacks', but does it really matter? There's much more to pokémon then just attacks and battling.

Ishino Guest

Herecross makes a good point. I mean, look at DD. You have Deoxys and Rayquaza battling constantly, and it gets boring.
    Anyhu, I think that the 5th is by far the best. I have the Japanese version, subbed to english. Can somebody tell me, which parts are cut from the beginning in the US version?

lots of fans said that the movie was great.
    what???
    the most interesting scenes in pokemon are the battles...
    the pokemon movie makers must start to make pokemon movies with more pokemon battles.
    pokemon movie 1: battle mew vs mewtwo a very weird battle, powerfull pokemon that only use 3 attacks, teletransport,shield,pshichic
    pokemon movie 2: battle lugia vs articuno,zapdos,moltres very good battle.but they must show how a trainer helps pokemons, ash helps lugia......

they are starting to forget that pokemon fans are geting old and they are only interrested in a "soft" anime.

sorry my bad english
    ๑๑ ๑๑-• ๑๑-• ๑๑-Ż\(°_o)/Ż- E!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishino
    I have the Japanese version, subbed to english. Can somebody tell me, which parts are cut from the beginning in the US version?
    The entire story. The dub starts just before the book gets closed.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Moa, if you want battles, you could always just watch the normal episodes. Half the point of the movies is that they're darker and have better plot development than the TV series. Battles are fun to watch, but I'd rather have a movie with a good plot any day.

There's only really one part of this movie that I liked and I bet you can guess what it is.....>3

......Ross. Ross makes it worthwhile. Movies are just 'OMG ASH SAVES THE WORLD!!!!1' and that theme makes me wanna burn 'cause I hate Ash...>__> So. Movies need to have a hot guy to tide me over. And Ross was DEFINITELY hot.

Purrrrrrr.

ert47 Guest

I prefered the original Japanese version, the dubbed versions' ending theme was poor and did not fit in with the film.

Does anyone have 'Hitoribocchi Ja Nai' (The ending theme)? I only have the Karaoke version and I like the song!!!

I just saw it

it was good

btw Latias did not kiss Ash it was the girl, she left her hat behind

did you notice in the credits it shown a pic of lawrence III?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast