Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Heroes - Latios & Latias! (M05)

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed View Post
    In the end I am sure it was latias who kissed Ash, because Bianca has the white coloured hat but the girl that kissed Ash doesn't so it just has to be Latias.
    i know this is very old, but that is a common misjudgement

when lorenzo called bianca just before ash left, her hat was left in her room
    and right after ash was kissed, latias was flying in the air with latios

yet im not sure if bianca developed enough emotion towards ash enough to be kissing him

i guess we'll never know who really kissed ash

This is one of my favorite movies. i like it . i saw it today on YouTube. My favorite part is where Ash & co. are in the Secret Garden.
    Last edited by Jerre; 10th October 2007 at 6:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuddyBud View Post
    i know this is very old, but that is a common misjudgement

when lorenzo called bianca just before ash left, her hat was left in her room
    and right after ash was kissed, latias was flying in the air with latios

yet im not sure if bianca developed enough emotion towards ash enough to be kissing him

i guess we'll never know who really kissed ash
    yea it dosen't really fit together but i still think its bianca because how in the world would latias know how to kiss?

Credit to Loupgarou^^

Quote Originally Posted by QuailMan View Post
    If Pokémon were real, we would have many threads being made titled "What if Pokémon were imaginary?"

Has anyone noticed that this movie had very little "poke" style music and had a much more Italian based music. Though that would be expected since it takes place in Venice. Also, they play at least 3 songs from Pokemon Karaokemon in the credits. I forget which ones though.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Has anyone noticed that this movie had very little "poke" style music and had a much more Italian based music. Though that would be expected since it takes place in Venice. Also, they play at least 3 songs from Pokemon Karaokemon in the credits. I forget which ones though.

~C_L~
    i absolutely LOVED the music in this music, ESPECIALLY the one where ash chases after latias

Quote Originally Posted by darksuicune75 View Post
    yea it dosen't really fit together but i still think its bianca because how in the world would latias know how to kiss?
    lol~ well pokemon are like humans (they can love etc), so of course Latias know how to kiss. ^^

I think out of all the pokemon movies I've seen so far, I love the music bmg to this 5th movie~ and I watch the Japanese ver too, and I love the song played when Ash found out the girl is actually Latias...i think it was called 'secret garden'?
    My DeviantArt // My Website~ Pochaki's Randomness

Pochaki- Friend Code 3651 7212 2618

POKEMON HEROES WAS THE BEST POKEMON MOVIE EVER! when i first got it, i watched it like 30 times in a row... lol..

This is my favorite of the Pokemon movies I've watched so far, the sixth being the other one. It had gorgeous animation, great music, awesome villians (ha ha, lots of shoujo-ai potential with those two), and it evoked such emotion in many parts of it. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that Cartoon Network hasn't aired this movie? Or did they actually premiere it. I distinctly remember them showing all of the other movies up until Destiny Deoxys except this one.

This movie was great, and my favourite 'cause it's the only one I've watched, lol. Personally, my fave character was Latias. SO cute.

i love this episode...latias and latios are really cute...im sad that latiios die but im happy alll back to normal one of the best movies ever!

10/10

merry christmas!

I did like this film but it seemed to drag on a bit without me feeling anything about their situation. Always nice to see the Latis though
    Quote Originally Posted by Katya Ivanova View Post
    laughing at criticism probably isn't the best way to go about not being hideous
    inb4malanu

Default "Pokemon Heroes" on Cartoon Network

A Heads up for posters in the United States: Cartoon Network will show "Pokemon Heroes" again tomorrow ( 12/23 ) at 5PM Eastern time.

I know since I have the magical power of Io digital cable!
    I watched it and I absoluteley LOVED the intro! It was also funny when that old woman came and Brock thought she was that girl who just left.

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Hmm... I wish I had known they were showing this. It's the only older movie I haven't seen yet.

Oh well. Judging from that they showed the sixth movie again last week, maybe there's a chance they'll show this one again sometime next month.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 24th December 2006 at 7:17 AM.
    Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937

3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Spearow, Swanna, Doduo)

Maybe they'll show "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" in March, or April, as part of some campaign on Cartoon Network used to Promote Diamond & Pearl.
    It's been too long since I've been here.

I overall liked the movie, but Latios and Latias got annoying after awhile with their cries.....but it was still so sweet. lol it made me cry.....which it didn't the first time I saw it 0_o

In my opinion, I think this is the best pokemon movie ever, mainly because Annie and Oakley are cool. By the way does anyone know a site to watch this movie on the web?

This is definitly one of the best movies, I find it had a great plot.

Quote Originally Posted by manaphy72 View Post
    when i was younger like 5 i thought babies were made by drinking a lot of milk and saying i want a baby

Latios and Latias nearly lost to a spinerak , Espeon( No offense espeon) and 2
    humans with only a spider web thingy? What happened to there attacks? I only saw them tackle stuff.

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

I enjoyed the movie a lot, loved the scene's with Ash and Latios in them, they were so cute together. The animation was a bit off at some parts, got me sick a bit in fact but I'm willing to pass that. Over all I loved it.

Aruto Mare is such a beautiful place *__*
    That movie was one of my Favorites=]

I like that movie except for when Latios and Latias make those weird noises.
    -Sig is Currently Under Construction-
    —Sig is Currently Under Construction—

Spoiler:- VERY SPECIAL IMPORTANT NOTE THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR LIFE::

I like that movie except for when Latios and Latias make those weird noises.
    —Sig is Currently Under Construction—

Spoiler:- VERY SPECIAL IMPORTANT NOTE THAT WILL IMPACT YOUR LIFE::

YTV just aired this movie last Saturday. Im pleased to say they didnt cut anything out from it. This is probably my favorite of the movies mostly because of the setting(I already have a major post for this movie, but still). The only bad thing, is that you have to bare 2 movies after this one before they decide to put the intro theme into it(which imo, really makes me like the movies a little more). This is oddly Latios and Latias's only anime appearance. Couldnt they have at least let them use their signature attacks? After all they are guardians of a fabled city.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I loved the backround music for altomare, sounds like Italy. I cried when Latios died, why did it have to die!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast