Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Heroes - Latios & Latias! (M05)

this movie was pretty cool.I watched all of the movies that were released in north america so far.This one is my favourite next to mewtwo strikes back and the power of one.

This is the only Movie I haven't seen, Can you tell me is it worth Buying to finally see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_klan View Post
    This is the only Movie I haven't seen, Can you tell me is it worth Buying to finally see it?
    I think so - it's still one of my favorite pokémon movies. Though if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have bought the dub. But that's just me.
    ~

One of the most touching Pokemon movie beside... The 1st and the Spell of Unown one.

I desperately wanna see it in Japanese. I heard Bianca's seiyuu is Orikasa Fumiko, so..... maybe yeah? XD;

-is an Orikasa fan-

i'm in shock e-electric shock!

{ twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

Probably the only good one of the movies that never came out in theaters. Probably would have found it better if I would have watched it in English (I saw it in Spanish) really like the city

This movie did come out in theaters.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Can't remember if I posted here or on another topic.

I loved this movie so I'll defintely have to get it on dvd. I say 9/10 is what I give. It's shame it's difficult to find in stores like wal-mart. Maybe I'll look ebay though I don't like buying stuff online or else where. My other favorites were the first 3. the fourth was ok. wishmaker was decent. I didn't really care for deoxys one and mew and the lucario one was pretty good. I don't think I've seen the others and mewtwo returns was pretty good.

credit for pics goes to wherever they came from I just find them off the internet. Riverclan & Princess Luna are Best
    Game I.Ds. XBL Gamertag: Cynder Luna, PSN: Nightstream88, Nintendo Wii:3787 3517 0158 5437(Name: Cynder) Nintendo 3DS: 1719-4309-3349
    Name: Cynder Pokemon Black: 5286 7765 4679 Name: Cynder. Warriors: Name- Nightstream Clan: Riverclan also is half-clan being Thunderclan & Riverclan

I thought that the Soul Dew was the both Latios and Latias' dead father. But, I could be wrong. Don't you think it was tragic when Latios died?

Default Latios

I thought that the Soul Dew was the both Latios and Latias' dead father. But, I could be wrong. Don't you think it was tragic when Latios died?

Default Latios

The music is good, it contains my favorite Pokémon, it is a sad/good movie and yeah, the first girl on a anime ever that I love is in it So, no negative points, beside that I cryed because Latios died...But for the rest, awesome movie

Quote Originally Posted by Hales View Post
    The ending of this movie made me cry... poor Latias , but I loved it when she went to Ash for comfort.

I'm not sure who kissed Ash at the end but I love Brock's reaction!
    I think it might have been Bianca Impersonating Latias, because if you look closely (actually not that closely at all) Bianca's hat , which is the only visual difference between Latias and Bianca, is hanging on the drawing easel in Bianca's room. I think she was too shy to admit her feelings directly, but could do so if she pretended to be Latias. After all, anyone can keep their mouth shut. But it could be that Bianca made the drawing for Latias, and that it was Latias who was on the docks. I really don't know. still, it was a cute scene
    Yah-ha-ha-ha-haaa!Insanity!

I think this was quite a nice movie, it's a shame about the ending though, poor Latios.

I think that was a bit of a cruel thing to put into a Pokemon movie

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyYanmega View Post
    I think it might have been Bianca Impersonating Latias, because if you look closely (actually not that closely at all) Bianca's hat , which is the only visual difference between Latias and Bianca, is hanging on the drawing easel in Bianca's room. I think she was too shy to admit her feelings directly, but could do so if she pretended to be Latias. After all, anyone can keep their mouth shut. But it could be that Bianca made the drawing for Latias, and that it was Latias who was on the docks. I really don't know. still, it was a cute scene
    Well of corse it was a cute scene, CrazyYanmega!t made me squee like crazy when I saw it. There really ins't ever much of even a hint of a kissing scene in pokemon. Why did they have to make is so, kiddish! I mean they could try to make it a little more interesting...but Pokemon is like one of the only animes ment for kids, that contiuasly makes it still appropriate for them...

But that doesn't mean that a 15 year-old and older don't watch it! YAY it's crazy fun. But Bianca was really th most obviouse for that play-off. If only they could make it more twisted! lol

my friend code: 2879 7338 4795

I never saw this Movie alot..but when i saw it the first time it was Dutch...i'd like the English version more, the end is cute where Latios ( Male) dies...and the end where Latias kisses Ash goodbye ^w^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Default The Origin of Latias and Latios

Okay, so we all know that (based on the movie) Latias and Latios are involved with Pokémon reproduction. The first concept is that, how will Altomare get another protector? Did Latias already have some sort of affair with Latios before he gave up his life or will she be suddenly holding the egg without anyone knowing how? This kind of weirdness really boggles me. Well, saying that they'll be covered, then how did they come to be in the first place? It says that Latias and Latios were created as the original Latios saved the city of Altomare. But in the credits at the end of the movie there were only 3 silhouettes that were flying: 2 for the original Latios + the new one; and 1 for Latias. There's no original Latias. Of course this is a loophole that Pokémon forgot about, but we can consider how strange this predicament really is...

Please feed my Pokémon berries; help Glaceon gain experience and mature! Don't forget to warm my eggs! =)

{♪♠♣♦♥}{Hâяяď$}{♥♦♣♠♪} |

I assume Latias uses "Recover".
    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Fine I'll fite u all

I assume Latias uses "Recover".
    Quote Originally Posted by assassinsceptile View Post
    Fine I'll fite u all

Quote Originally Posted by Harris73 View Post
    Okay, so we all know that (based on the movie) Latias and Latios are involved with Pokémon reproduction. The first concept is that, how will Altomare get another protector? Did Latias already have some sort of affair with Latios before he gave up his life or will she be suddenly holding the egg without anyone knowing how? This kind of weirdness really boggles me. Well, saying that they'll be covered, then how did they come to be in the first place? It says that Latias and Latios were created as the original Latios saved the city of Altomare. But in the credits at the end of the movie there were only 3 silhouettes that were flying: 2 for the original Latios + the new one; and 1 for Latias. There's no original Latias. Of course this is a loophole that Pokémon forgot about, but we can consider how strange this predicament really is...
    Having been a fan of this movie for a while, I can tell you that for some reason, 4Kids decided to remove the actual "legend" introduction that visually shows you about the whole legend of Latios and Latias. You can check the pictures on the main site too. Also, from what I've read around, I can assure you that neither Latios are the one that became the Soul Dew. In fact (somebody, correct me here, I'm not sure) 2 of the extra silhouettes are actually the parents of Latios and Latias.

Yeah, apparently the dubbing messed up a few things. That's why it's good to get some facts straight.

It also baffles me as to how it took 4 years for someone to bring this up...

Also, there's a thread specifically for this movie. It's in the Pokemon movies section.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

According to PokeDex info, there are packs of Lati@s. So when Latios fell, some other Latis came to replace him.
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

Your theories are quite interesting. I guess I should watch subs more... Or check out the site information...

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Also, there's a thread specifically for this movie. It's in the Pokemon movies section.
    Whhoooooooooooooopss... I didn't really see that (IM SORRY IM SO NUB). SO does that mean this thread gets moved?

Please feed my Pokémon berries; help Glaceon gain experience and mature! Don't forget to warm my eggs! =)

{♪♠♣♦♥}{Hâяяď$}{♥♦♣♠♪} |

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Latios View Post
    The Monsters? o.O

*faints*

I belive, it was a huge thunderstorm or something, but not monsters.
    Well, where-ever you got that, it's false. Alto Mare WAS attacked by monsters. They were: Aerodactyl & Kabutops. If you want proof, BUY THE DVD!!!!!

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

Yeah im getting pretty confused on who kissed ash at the end of the movie. Was it Bianca or Latias? Im just dying to know dammit !

Yeah im getting pretty confused on who kissed ash at the end of the movie. Was it Bianca or Latias? Im just dying to know dammit !

Misty was jealous when Latias kissed Ash. I think it was latias becayse she didn't talk and Bianca would have spoken and why would Bianca kiss Ash?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast