Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Pikachu! (P05)

Default Camp Pikachu! (P05)

Camp Pikachu!

Reunited with Pikachu's old friends, the Pichu brothers. When travelling on a train the Pokémon fall off, and with meeting new friends: Wynaut, Volbeat and Duskull they have to try and get back to the train before its too late?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

I thought this one was so stupid, none of them really make sense, but at least they are funny, this one was just terrible.

Hales Guest

I found Wynaut thoroughly annoying but Pikachu and the others were fun, I wanted to see Bayleef, but didn't.

Gigi Guest

I thought Soonano was cute. o_o() Is there something wrong about the English dub that I should be aware of? (Sorry... Don't know much about the dubs.)

Anyhow, I liked this one. I'm a Pichu brother fan. :3

meggirl63 Guest

I thought this short was good with Pikachu and the Pichu brothers. Several things were funny:

1. Pikachu acting like a monster with his shadow on the rock
    2. Meowth and Wobbuffet getting scared by Duskull
    3. Meowth and Wobbuffet having to be 'blasting off again' by that millwheel in the rain
    4. Scarmory taking Meowth's grub and Meowth and Wobbuffet come along for the ride

I liked this short for a few reasons:
    1)I'm a fan of wynaut and after hearing his voice most of the time i was pleased
    2)I like the pichu brothers and after seeing them 1 mini movie later it still made me happy
    3)Duskull spooking meowth and wobbufett was funny
    4)Seeing all the pokemon trying to get of of all the water mills equipment was funny as well
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/5399191.jpg[/IMG]
    Anime Bish: Kagura from Gintama/Anime song: Alones from Bleach
    Many thanks to Kimmi the Awesome™ for the awesome banner.
    PM me if you wanna play me in Jump Ultimate Stars or Vs. me in PBR. ^-~

Ahhh I didnt like this one. Had a boring theme to it. The only thing I liked from it was when Wobuffet and Wynaut want to help out with Meowth.

This was one of the worst Pikachu shorts. The only reasons to watch it would be for the Pichu brothers and Wobbuffet and Wynaut talking. XD

aaronpetrie Guest

Come on down to camp pikachu, it's a pokčmon hoedown, we're waiting just for you. We'll swim in the river and roll down the hill, we'll light a campfire with cindaquail! (It's odd how I remeber that...)

I don't like this short as much because the narrator asking the pokemon questions directly does get a bit old, but there are some bits I liked about it. I liked the "Camp Pikachu" song, volbeat, and of course all the wynauts. It was so adorable when all the little wynauts showed up to move the rail thing along, and in the end credits. The scene where it and Wobbuffet were talking back and forth was pretty funny too. The dance in the end credits was interesting too.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Volbeat had a girly voice.

Default pokemon heroes characters (bianca lorenzo oakley annie)

i like the short because everytime i watched it the short reminds me of pokemon heroes because the short was included with this movie.
    it would be nice to see bianca lorenzo oakley & annie in the short!

I liked this short, because the opening and ending themes were good (and somewhat close to their Japanese counterparts), and I also liked it because it had trains in it.
    60% of SPPF don't miss the glitches Missingno and 'M from R/B/Y/G/S/C. If you are one of those 40% who miss our pals the glitches, copy and paste this into your signature (started by MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO)

I liked the Camp Pikachu song, and I still find myself singing it sometimes.

The song was strange.....I liked it.
    BUNP

Quote Originally Posted by aaronpetrie View Post
    Come on down to camp pikachu, it's a pokčmon hoedown, we're waiting just for you. We'll swim in the river and roll down the hill, we'll light a campfire with cindaquail! (It's odd how I remeber that...)
    xD I remember it too... I liked this one, abit early to show Duskull though. I suppose it was almost the 3rd generation... Wynaut was v. funny in this!

Talkin' 'bout Wynaut, wasn't it the same one from "Why? Why not!"?

If I remember right this movie was right after that episode.

I liked this mini-movie, i don't really know why though
    HeartGold

It may have been one of the best
    FC:0860-9198-5982
    Youtube
    Wifi record: 5220-88

Rest in peace, my dear Rebellion.

Officially left pokemon, most likely for good. I will still check in every once in a while but, if you have an urgent need to contact me, my AIM is nastyd2422.

PeAcE

The part with Duskull scaring the crap out of Pichu made me laugh.

That and the Pokemon trying to catch up to the train were the best parts for me.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Giving Pokémon a Western/country feel, eh? I couldn't resist chuckling at the opening theme song, given its reference to a "Pokémon hoedown" and camping out under the stars. Good thing our heroes' Pokémon found that watermill and escaped the downpour just in time, but it was even better that the Pichu Brothers were able to get on board that train before it left them behind. I definitely laughed at Wobbuffet's scream as Duskull crept up to it and Meowth from out of the trees -- followed by Wobbuffet and Meowth's "race" away from Duskull until they crashed into that waterwheel.
    Babylon 5, Codename: Kids Next Door, 24, and now, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I am many things at once, and many people might have different opinions about little, old me. If freedom is my main idea, then harmony, individuality, and modernization are the three attributes I now sense and track. Those three attributes and that idea combined to make the United States of America a great global superpower and Pearlshipping and Wishfulshipping great Pokémon couples, and now, they've combined to make those four shows truly great television programs to me. I will enjoy enthusiastically supporting the Equestrian ponies' adventures for peace, for humankind, for the future.

I liked Volbeat. "Volbebebebebebebebebebebebebeat." XD

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

I loved everything:

1.Owch! Gotta hurt LOL (Pichu Bros. Gettin' hit by the Train thingy)

2.Hide & Seek

3.Pichu Bros. Train act SO CUTE!!!!

4.Tired Meowth & Wobuffet

5.S O N G !!!!!

6. SPLAT! (Cyndaquil bein' splattered LOL)

7.Shadows (ROAR!!!!)

8.Skamory stealin' Grub LOL

7.New friends (Volbebebebebebebebebebebebeat)

8.Wynaut and Wobuffet arguing

9.Psyduck (Or was it Totodile??) on the wheel

10.The credits. I mean, the dance at the end (Psyduck's HILARIOUS!!!)

I rate this short... 10/10!!!

"Welcome to the real world, my friend."

-Gallade20772

It seemed more "Western" that most specials. Like the woods and the train and the music (in the dub at least).

Glad Pichu appeared again. They're always so cute. And we got Duskull and Volbeat and Wynaut from Hoenn too.

It wasn't like camp though, it was more like a sleepover. 5/10

I loved to see Wynaut, Volbeat and Duskull in this Pikachu episode.

And how they was riding on the ground was very funny...

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast