Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

Default Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

Jirachi - Wish Maker!

A Mysterious comet that passes by every 1,000 years allows Jirachi to awaken. Awake for only a few days, Jirachi has to protect itself from Butler who wants to prove he's a proper magician and get Jirachi aswell as Groudon for Team Magma. Can Ash and co. stop him before he awakens Groudon and get Jirachi back to the place it needs to be to rest for another 1,000 years?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Ohh.....the parts with Butler and Team Magma made me feel bad for him. XD

He has pretty eyes on another note.

First appearance of Kirlia, Salamence, Dusclops, etc.....The Kirlia was adorable. :3

So was Butler. But adorable in a different way.

Purrrrrrr.

meggirl63 Guest

That magic show was cool!

Crystal Latios Guest

Hmmm.... Butler is handsome^^

Anyway, I like this Movie a lot. I think, its pretty mysterious. Jirachi is so strange. He sleeps so long... Also, I love friendship between Max and Jirachi. It was really sweet. First time Ash wasn`t the most important character in movie!

Kamairie Guest

I'm glad Brendan actually made an appearance. Even though it was only a cameo.
    Jirachi is so cute! ^_^
    I wish it would show in my country... Looking forward to it!

Blue,Too? Guest

I can't wait to see this movie (I am buying it next Saturday). I hope its good. Anyways, when I see it, I'll review it.

Whatd Butler tell his Dusclops to use when Team Rocket were about to make their getaway?
    My name is Sibyl.

It was Will-o-Wisp. I dunno what the hell they made Butler say in the dub. o_O

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I can't wait to see this movie when it's released in Australia. It looks like a good movie with lots of Hoenn Pokemon cameos.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is it? cuz this is the first pokemon movie I haven't got..

Click on the Banner to go to the Team Aqua Lover's Club V 3.0. Credit to SilverFire for creating it.

Awesome banner created by Dark Latios.

Hales Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    I can't wait to see this movie when it's released in Australia. It looks like a good movie with lots of Hoenn Pokemon cameos.
    Have you any idea when we'll get it on DVD? I really want to get this movie!

Okay, this is THE best pokemon movie ever, IMO.

However, IMOO, I feel that Jirachi's life isn't a gift, but a curse.

Let me explain. Jirachi only wakes up once every 1,000 years, and is around for only 7 days. Now, there are times where he will make friends. In the most likely sense, they are dead by the time he reawakens. So he ends up loosing all of his friends. I mean, in a true sense, how would you feel if you were cursed to a life like that? I'd hate it.

In the end, this is a good movie. I really liked the magic show, and I just loved Jirachi to death.

MayDrewfan Guest

i loved the movy i sor it todday may shoefans coming over to wach it tomarow

Quote Originally Posted by EliteTrainerRaven
    It was Will-o-Wisp. I dunno what the hell they made Butler say in the dub. o_O
    Sounded like "capitatta" 0_o

I <3 Jirachi!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO KY00T!

This lovely banner was made by Faerie.
    My Devaintart gallery
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
    trouble remembering how to fly
    Oh, and I claimed Sora from the Kingdom Hearts games in the bishie thread. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by pokeplayer984
    Now, there are times where he will make friends. In the most likely sense, they are dead by the time he reawakens. So he ends up loosing all of his friends.
    Too bad it's so difficult for him in his situation to meet up with some of the other legendaries. That would give him the best chance of seeing someone again the next time he wakes up.
    Latias aways gets a little carried away when it involves love - or perhaps that would better describe Ash in this situation! ^_^

AltoShipping is Pikachu-approved! ^_^

Latios and Latias Fans - unite!!

I loved Jirachi Wish Maker defiantly one of my fave movies along with the Power of One. Anywayz I loved watching Jirachi playing with Max it looked so sweet. I didn't like Butler making his Dusclops make Jirachi open it's true eye and when Max was saying goodbye to Jirachi I almost cried.
    Anywayz rating 10/10
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

Gigi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyspoon5
    On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is it? cuz this is the first pokemon movie I haven't got..
    Alot of people have different opinions on this one. I give it a 7 while others would immidiately give it a 10. Reason being for my slightly poor rating would be the fact that it just didn't excite me for whatever reason. Id watch it just for the cute scenes with Masato and Jiraachi, though. :P

meggirl63 Guest

I thought this was a beautiful movie 'cause of the music.

PokemonTrainerMiko Guest

[QUOTE=Silver Ryu]Sounded like "capitatta" 0_o
    QUOTE]
    Yes you are right...that infamous like: "Dusclops, Capitatta!"

Is "Capitatta" the Japanese name for any attack Dusclops can use?

This movie was my favorite for many reasons. The Max/Jirachi parts were very sweet. I feel so sorry for both of them... Flygon was awesome when it was flying around. Butler was an interesting character. I also thought it was sweet when May hugged Max! ^^ Overall a 10/10! I've got this movie in Japanese and English because I like it so much!
    *~ Happily Paired Up with MewSkitty! ^^ ~*
    *~ Rivals with Breeder! XD ~*
    -------Catnip-Powered Skitty™-----
    All rights to act insane reserved.

No, Will-o-Wisp in Japanese is known as Onibi (short for Onibi Dama, which is basically balls of evil spiritual fire..the like we see when ghosts are normally seen in anime).

Isn't Capitata Night Shade or Curse?

This movie is one of the most original storylines I've ever seen. Butler was interesting, so was his grudge with Team Magma was pretty strong. 0_o May is actually acting like a mother in this movie. Flygon was awesome. Great music. Another one of the greatest movies ever made.

10 out of 10
    Gone.

Jirachi, in my opinion, is one of the coolest Pokemon out of all the others (Second being Metagross). not just by wish powers, just cool looking. well, that's my opinion anyway. but it was a good movie. 8/10

This movie is one of my favorites. I especially like the part when Ash said that bit about Misty [obviously]. I also like the part when Absol attacks Max and Jirachi because Absol is wicked cool!! The only part that was funny was when May told Jirachi to get rid of the problem and he teleported May into the pile of candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    Isn't Capitata Night Shade or Curse?
    It was using Will-o-Wisp.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow
    I especially like the part when Ash said that bit about Misty [obviously].
    Too bad for you shippers that it was a dub only line, so he never made any mention of Kasumi in the original. :)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast