Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jirachi - Wish Maker! (M06)

BrokenDreams Guest

can anyone tell me when Mew and the wave guidin hero will be release

^ Ignoring that spam-of-a-hell post.......>_>

This movie was great in general. It kept all(or some) of the original music intact, it featured Jirachi and Groudon (even though it was fake. >_>) And it gave some other character some spotlight, instead of letting Satoshi hog all the glory.

I give this movie a whopping 9/10. I just don't like the part where Satoshi magically knew what an Absol was, in the original, Takeshi was the one that knew what it was.
    Last edited by Satoshi; 11th October 2005 at 6:52 PM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

I thought that was kind of a funny dub twist myself, with Ash and Brock and the absol. LOL Of course they'll completely forget Ash knew what it was when the absol episode rolls around. If they do remember the movie, I'll fall out of my seat with shock.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Flying Tropius Guest

I really like the ending the singing really brought the real girly girl out of may

I loved this movie. I really loved the fact that 4Kids actually kept some Japanese in the movie. The music was stupendous(I especially loved the constellations at the end. Butler and Diane were also really great additions to the movie, in that they were very 3-dimensional and Diane got her wish. Despite some claimes about May's lullaby, it sounded quite soothing to me. I also loved how they portrayed Max in the movie. Overall, I loved the movie, It seemed very fantisy-like, really nice. Now I want to see it again.
    You are Eddy-You're very strong and commited to the well being of your loved ones, although you might get on your sister's nerves every so often.
    Want more info on Eddy, a character I created for my own manga/ anime, visit my website at http://www.freewebs.com/hope_4_humanity/index.htm
    My buddies: kukkyou_ooraka, *Shade*, Krazyelements241, SugarFairy, Angel-FoX-cresent, Saligia

Proud member of the *~*Farwell Togepi Club*~*
    Proud member of the Artist Club
    Proud member of the Psychic Lovers Club

Proud member of the Wes Club

Proud member of the FullMetal Alchemist Club

Default Christmas Wish Maker

I can't wait to watch Jirachi Wish Maker!I'm getting it for Christmas.We ordered it from Amazon,and it has recently got to NZ.I'm lucky my DVD player is multi-national.

And now I have it on dvd.10/10!
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 24th December 2005 at 11:56 PM.

kll900 Guest

hi (testin if it works)

Name: lily
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

kll900 Guest

hi i love jiarachi and the movie

Name: lily
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    lily is jiarachi

This movie is my second favorite movie of the ones that have aired in the US so far. It'll probably be bumped down to third when the Mew movie airs!

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

I got this on DVD last week and I think that this movie is awesome. I liked that Max got some spotlight. His friendship with Jirachi was quite touching. May's lullaby was very nice. I liked Ash's mention of Misty, even though it was dubbed. Butler was a great character also as was Diane. I can watch this movie over and over again.

9/10 for this movie

May's lullaby= everything

I am watching this movie right now, it arrived this morning on dvd as well as my destiny deoxys dvd.

I LOVE JIRACHI

*will edit post once I have finished watching it

EDIT: Finished, it was a good film, Fake Groudon is over rated and, BROCK SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO SING AGAIN!

anyway. this movie deserves an 8/10
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 20th January 2006 at 3:44 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Dodrio Guest

Its awesome! Its got the sweet scenes with Max and Jirachi, Mays "big sister moments", Flygon, AND to top it all off, Chiisaki Mono! The music video on the DVD brought tears to my eyes with its beauty.

Jirachi was so sweet! (as in both cute and cool) But I cried near the end, when Max and Jirachi had to say goodbye. I felt sad and lonely for the rest of the day. Why can't good things last forever? Even now, almost a year later, I still cry just remembering it. Still, I have a strong desire to watch it again, since I do have it on DVD. I'll probably cry again, though (but this time I'll watch it alone, so that nobody sees me cry. I HATE when people see me cry.)
    Light and darkness, love and hatred: they are not so different...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which FF Character Are You?

Wow. I watched the movie this morning, and I have to say, it's the best Pokemon movie I've seen so far. It was great when Flygon came to help them, although it was a bit farfetched when Flygon just cried something, and Ash understood that as 'Sure, hop on, don't mind my back problem!' God, how rude. Also, I loved it when it showed all the rides!*

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo - And then came Brock, with his crappy singing, hurrah. >_>;

*That Furret-coaster should be real. =D

I'm sorry to all those who like this - but I just thought it was a little boring. The appearance of Salamence, albeit a small one, brought it into my liking tho...
    And yes, that lullaby was annoying, it wasn't even soothing!

Do the Robot!

Thumbs up

This was the best Movie ever!

PROS

Jirachi is sooo cute.

Max looks very cute too.

It had great background music.

The song Chiisaki mono (Make A Wish) was very beautiful.

May's singing of Make A Wish was preaty (The reason it sounded weard because it was May's japan voice)

It so sad that Max & Jirachi had to split up (sniff) but at least they'll still be best friends.

Kind of touching about Brutler & Diane's past as kids.

CON (Just One)

That Monster that Brutler created was so mean(Well at least Ash, Max, Brutler, Pikachu & Jirachi defeated it)

Anyway That Movie gets 5/5 stars.
    Last edited by SpongeBoblover; 18th June 2006 at 5:01 AM.

PuppyLuver Guest

On a scale of one to ten, this one's my fave. ^_~ Though the no-words version of the song was annoying.
    Last edited by PuppyLuver; 18th April 2006 at 11:43 PM.

Badkidx1 Guest

i just watched wish maker for the first time i thought it was good
    animation 9.5/10
    sound 7/10 [i hated the lulluby thing lol]
    action 8/10
    pokemon 10/10
    overall 8.5/10
    pretty good movie although i was disapointed
    that there was no real groudon in it and the fact that it only had 1 legendary
    but besides that its was ok

May's given singing voice is very beautiful suprisingly. Unfortunately, overall this was one of my least favorite Pokemon Movies. None of anyone's Pokemon even made an appearane but Pikachu which bothers me and Flygon came out of NOWHERE to save the day it was all just a little too coincidental for me....I liked it but it isn't a favoirte.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

I liked this movie because it was the first time I ever saw May & Max. And because it had Jirachi & Groudon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamairie
    I'm glad Brendan actually made an appearance. Even though it was only a cameo.
    I'm trying to find a picture of that, but
    1. Haven't seen the movie (Don't even have Sapphire version)
    2. I tried in the site's picture gallery, but maybe it's in there. Or I really don't pay attention to detail and just don't see it. (Probably the latter.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fofa
    I'm trying to find a picture of that, but
    1. Haven't seen the movie (Don't even have Sapphire version)
    2. I tried in the site's picture gallery, but maybe it's in there. Or I really don't pay attention to detail and just don't see it. (Probably the latter.)
    I'm quite sure you do not see Yuuki in the site's picture gallery, at least the video pictures. Though, the character bio does display him as a minor character qualification.

I liked the cameo but I would have preferred more Yuuki somewhere somehow.

I thought this movie was awesome. Jirachi was kind of cute. Salamence and Flygon were awesome, although Salamence's voice in the anime wasn't as good as the one in this movie.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi
    I'm pokeshipper too and I hate to say this......but.......that was dub added. x_x
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the original lines were in the Japanese anime?

First two by the amazing Teppo Pepper The far right one from Pokemon Source
        Spoiler:- MayxDrew AshxMisty PikachuxPokechow:

Read My Fanfics:
    No Coincidence , Just Beyond The City Walls

I've watched this movie. Very good. The performance of the characters are well done. Very attactive and addicting of the 3D texture. Since I watched this movie by using DVD, the quality of the movie is very high. Besides, I am so impressive about the relationship between Bulter and Diane.

Ash became Hero again because he resisted Goudorn to destruct by turning on the mechine which summoned Goudorn before
    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his Power Level?
    Vegeta: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nappa: What the Thousand?!! That's no way that keep me right, can't it?

I am the one who like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Seed!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast