Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gotta Dance! (P06)

lol Like many others have said, this was definitely the best Pikachu short I've watched so far. I especially love how they turned the Japanese ending theme into a whole entire story of its own. The song was also very addicting. Though it can be quite jarring at times, I just couldn't stop watching the Pokemon dance to that catchy tune...

You think I like this short? What makes you say that?

What really gets me is the animation in this short, all their dances are so fluent and I love every second of it. It's so much fun syncing different music to this short, almost anything can fit ^^

Just a thing about Loudred, he has soundproof so sound based things can affect him, I honestly think he just wants to jam out ^^
    Feel the beat
    Gotta Dance!

As a fan of musicals, I really enjoyed this one. It was hilarious how the Pokémon literally brought the floor down while dancing, and I laughed when Meowth got stuck in the cement.

I liked the theme song in this special, but the dancing bit didn't interest me and the plot itself wasn't that strong. 5/10

Man I liked seeing what Meowth and TR's Pokemon were up to, but the dancing plot was cringeworthy lol.

Wow Meowth's base looked amazing ha ha, so I was sad when the whole thing collapsed in the end. ^^; Pikachu's pokemon imitations were funny and I liked watching all the pokemon randomly dancing.

This was my favorite Pikachu short film because of the dancing and light hearted atmosphere. Meowth's singing voice was actually good too.

Omg, this was one of my favorite Pikachu shorts. It reminded me of Tom and Jerry and it had great music, great animation, and a Loudred and Ludicolo dancing with each other.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123