Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Destiny Deoxys (M07)

This was the best of all the movies!

I saw it about a year ago and liked it. The best scene was easily the beginning.

I really liked the opening scenes of this movie. The parts with the Northern Lights looked beautiful. LaRousse was an interesting city due to it being so high tec and all, but I thought those blocky robot things were kinda weird. I really liked Tory. He would have to be one of my favourite movie characters. I was glad that Tory was able to get over his fear of Pokemon and befriend Plusle and Minun.

definitley one of my favorite pokemon movies not that deoxy's is my favorite legendary just the scene's in this movie were incredible like the deoxy's and rayquaza fight scene and the ending song was just plain out fantastic and my favorite ending song in pokemon which is this side of paradise by bree sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I think the beginning part was the most memorable part of the movie. With the research team in the arctic and Rayquaza versus Deoxys #1. The rest of the movie was bland to be honest. The colors in this movie looked old and almost seemed faded. Anyway, the animation overall left something to be desired. I think the plot was ok up until Deoxys started attacking the city. Deoxys looking for it's friend was sweet, but did the search have to be dragged on like that? Anyway, 5/10
    I agree, the only part I actually remember of it was the part with the research team and the Walrein and Sealeo.. Oh, and the blocks.. Blocks and Munchlax everywhere and it evolving on those blocks...

I like Rayquaza, but I don't think this movie did it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    This movie wasn't one of my favorite movies.
    It wasn't horrible though, but it wasn't too great.

Even though they pronounce Rayquaza's name Ray-Kway-Zuh, I'll always pronounce it Ray-Kwah-Zuh. It just flows better, to me.
    Really? I pronounce it as 'Rye-Kwah-Zaah'

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    I respectfully disagree. It isn't factually the best grossing pokemon movie either.. :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Really liked the movie. Deoxys is not my favorite but I definitely enjoyed Rayquaza.. every time it would roar I would get goosebumps... silly moi <.> The fight scene between the two where the research team was located was good. Somehow the opening scene seemed to long for my taste, but meh. Tory, Plusle and Minun are favorites simply because they are adorable.

Overall a really good movie and enjoyed the music as well :P
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

I've thought for awhile that Pokemon movies are similar to Japanese monster movies, so I was pleased to see the monsters tearing up a city. Unfortunately, they don't do much damage. The CGI looked bad, but it always looks bad. Munchlax was cute. All and all this is a decent movie.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Actually this is my favorite AG film. I used to dislike it a lot but now it is my favorite of the AG Series.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I think This movie was pretty good. It's funny when the Robotic block clicked May's picture, her expression was priceless. Ash going the wrong way on a moving side-walk was funny as well. xD
    It's awkward when sid called May Cute all of sudden, that just came out of nowhere. I liked the scenes with Munchlax and the high-tech trashbin, they were funny.
    The battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza was intense, it's nice to see Ash and Tory saving the day.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    It's awkward when sid called May Cute all of sudden, that just came out of nowhere.
    No it wasn't. It would have been either better if Sid said it instead. It was nice that the main girl was crushed on rather than Ash this time.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    No it wasn't. It would have been either better if Sid said it instead. It was nice that the main girl was crushed on rather than Ash this time.
    Maybe it wasn't awkward to you, but it was awkward to me. I guess It's a matter of opinions.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Watched this movie yesterday and thought it was bad, even for Pokémon movie standards. Maybe I was expecting too much out of it, I dunno... I thought it had a bit of potential with the survival part and trying to stay away from the Deoxys. But it all ends up being the whole "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay friendship yaaaaaaaaaaay" thing all over again, like we haven't had enough of that yet. Man, even the savage Rayquaza couldn't escape the fury of friendship. I think they could have done way more with it.

Te reason they did it was that is the recurring theme in Pokemon. I enjoy all of the earlier movies, I think they are great and well made.
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

One of my all time favourites! I don't think any other Pokemon movie has such lengthy action scenes. Really enjoyed all the battles with Rayquaza vs Deoxys. Also the small trainer battles were nice to see (Ash get's beaten so badly! ). The actual plot of course was boring & the climax was horribly cheap. Was really put off by the idea of Rayquaza forgiving the Deoxys so easily & even giving Pikachu a little ride. Regardless, it's worth watching again for the action. At least the legendaries in this movie don't start speaking suddenly!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718