Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Destiny Deoxys (M07)

I think this was one of the best so far (hold the first three) because it focused less on what the legendary Pokemon could do (Like in M6 "Jirachi can make wishes reality..." Max: "I want a lot of chocolete..." wow exciting) but instead filled it up with a lot of action, especially the length helped it too. It focused more on the conflict the Pokemon was facing, not the Pokemon itself, which movies 4-6 unfortunatly did...

Yeah,this movie is great,and definitly one of my favorits.But im missing more ordinary Pokemon Battles,in the movies.It seems that its focus more on the main pokemon,and their stories,than the human characters,and their Pokemon...

its great,i wish i could find a place to dl this side of paradise...great song...
    zero's PokePet

Seifer the level 99 Lucario!

I liked the movie but like said above, it was too much of a focus on the main pokemon, i would have liked to have seen more ordinary pokemon and battleing, but still it was a good movie.
    Salamence, keep fighting strong!

Trainer's cards

Both Rayquaza and Deoxys were kinda confusing in this movie. Especially at the end.

When I watched this I saw Rayquaza battling for the first time it was cool.

Default Exciting.

I find the film very exciting. I find it the most exciting film till now.
    They're true friends.

The battles between Rayquaza and Deoxys definetly are nice like watching an animated Godzilla movie.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

i was disapointed 2 see rayquaza lose...

I'm very excited about the Hitomi girl. She's a nerd with a nice figure, and if that's not enough, the dubbers named her Rebecca, which is my name! And I love my computer! ^_^

I liked this movie but only because of rayquazas seal noises and the evil blocks of purest death. Story line was okayish...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katya Ivanova View Post
    laughing at criticism probably isn't the best way to go about not being hideous
    inb4malanu

I sorta liked the movie, loved when they partied till they died, and the evil robotic blocks that not even Rayqauza and two deoxys can wit stand

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Oddly, I really liked this Movie.

Perhaps, it was because of the different style of Animation. But I'm sure the Original's much better. Now if only I could see it.

I think I really loved the City in which it all happened. Or, maybe it was because the first day I ever saw it was on a Weekend Snow Day, Snow Days are the best!

it was good but i thought how people was getting owned by machines was a bit copied from terminator...in a way

From the start of Pokemon Destiny Deoxys, I was entranced automatically.
    I thought this film had everything that most people wanted: excellent animation, with some CGI (which I don't prefer), some very exciting battle scenes, a wonderful and beautiful location, and a quite interesting and mysterious storyline.

What I enjoyed most about this film was the location itself. It was just so beautiful and interesting. I also like the length of the film and how there was plenty of time for the fun and happy moments.

Saying that, this would have to be my second favourite Pokemon film, after Pokemon Heroes.

The only thing strange about that movie was that Rayquaza used some sorta Seismic Toss,

This is Dragonite. If you think that Dragonite is better then & then copy and paste this into your signature. Started by misunderstoodhero.

-------------------------------------

My Fave Duel - Atem VS Raphael II (YGO! DM Episode 174 -176)

Two words: Munch. Lax.

My favourite Pokemon makes his hilarious debut. And Deoxys vs Rayquaza was an awesome battle, both first and second. And the bit with the block swarm was unexpected and funny. And Munchlax sleeping inside the hotdog machine then evolving in the middle of the mayhem added that little touch of fun.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Two words: Munch. Lax.
    Yes! that was my favorite part! I liked the beginning part, big battle between two very strong pokemon. i found my mind wondering near the end city part... but that could just be my lack of concentration

=Trainer/Breeder=

This was the first disappointment in the Pokemon Movie series, not the least of which because they mangled it in it's broadcast form. That was way back in 2004, and I have not watched a Poke film on first-run broadcast since then. No offense to 'Manaphy' and 'Darkrai'.
    But think; the movies before didn't need pointless digressions like the Battle Tower and the seqence in the park at night. This film's story didn't have the cohesiveness that past films did.
    Last edited by Cartoonami; 25th February 2008 at 4:01 PM. Reason: typo fixing
    Wii Console Number: 2471 5162 9486 4718
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2449 4326 8585
    Pokemon Pearl: 0817 0421 0350
    AC: City Folk: 2063 2647 5316
    Xbox 360 GamerTag: Alex IR esq

If interested, send a private message reply posthaste.

I liked this movie I think it's the best yet. (because Rayquaza was in it)
    Raykazuka: It's said to rule all pokemon and duel monsters, but a war broke out between humans and duel monsters Raykazuka used a powerful attack which opened a portal between worlds. The pokemon were sucked in. Raykazuka was seperated into Rayquaza and Slifer. To this day they still wait to be reunited...

The funniest scene here is that when the twerps(I call Ash, Misty, Brock, May, and Dawn in my own words as the twerps, named after what TR calls to them lots of times)went to the mall with Max, a block takes a picture of May, shocked(How funny is this?) . Plus, about the battle of Deoxys vs. Rayquaza, it was awesome.

This is one of my favorite pokemon movies. The battles are very cool and this movie has lotsa action. And those robotic blocks always remind me of Combee .
    My friend code: 4553 7284 8843

when i was watching that movie i really had no idea why rayquaza was attacking deoxis all the time, he was just searching for his lost friend. 9/10

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

One of my favorite Pokemon movie. very fun to watch and the battle against Rayquaza was intense!
    8.5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Destiny Deoxys!

A few years after crashing onto the earth in a Meteor and 'dying' in a battle against Rayquaza, the mysterious Pokémon Deoxys returns to LaRousse City in search of something it came with. However in LaRousse City, Ash & Co. are exploring. Ash decides to battle in the Battle Tower however Deoxys appears and destruction ensues. Can Ash & Co. calm Deoxys and help it find what it's looking for?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss
    I really like this movie!!! I like all the Pokemon in it (like minun and plusle and munchlax) and it's so cool and cute like all things pokemon!!! Also this was the first pokemon movie i ever saw so it makes an impact on non pokefans!!!
    LUXRAY i own it

Platinum FC: 0173 7276 7853 Trainer Name:McKENZI
    please add me!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast