Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Deoxys (M07)

What was the point to Munchlax evolving? If there was one, I missed it.

squirtle_squad_leader Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew
    I just watched the cut bit of DD where Munchlax eats the food. DAAANG! Gonbe can jump! I seriously hope that scene is in the DvD otherwise you'll miss out on an awesome part of the movie. Besides, it shows how cool Gonbe can be (I think that was the move Bounce?)
    Yes, it's on the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebok
    What was the point to Munchlax evolving? If there was one, I missed it.
    To show that it evolves into Snorlax, I assume.
    Diamond Team:

does anybody know where I can get lyrics for "This side of paradise"?

Hey, the DVD's out today, and no one's said anything. Did they leave in the Jessie butt-rub scene?

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralts Master
    To show that it evolves into Snorlax, I assume.
    He evolves so he could be used as stepping steps for Tori and Ash.

drTomoe123 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great!
    Hey, the DVD's out today, and no one's said anything. Did they leave in the Jessie butt-rub scene?

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    They left it in. ;D

Really? Awesome! I'm getting it...late tonight! I think...*rubs chin*

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I'll just say Bought The DVD yesterday. The animation when Rapidash, Golem, Geodude and the others in the First Chapter looked awesome also with that Arbok. Furthermore good to See Combusken, Bulbasaur, Swellow and Grovyle even though the later is evolving well Treecko Obviously on Saturday .
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

The scene with the butt rub is nicely dubbed!

Meowth: Whats a Passport
    james: I don't know what a pass is, but Meowth would you stop calling me sport!

and in the other cut scene with Munchlax

Munchlax: Jumps in the air and lands.

Everyone pauses.

All: Wow.

Perhaps it's just my TV settings, but when the ~Paradise song began, it was a heck of a lot quieter than the one played on KidsWB. You could heard the tune fine, but the words would get really soft.

On the plus though, this meant I could hear the voices a lot better. I know it's a pain for people to listen to, but Grovyle might just keep his rather high Dub voice. Mind you this was a split-second voice clip that I was listening hard too so don't take it too seriously. Swellow's voice, on the other hand, sounded more like a mix between Taillow and the first Swellow this time. Combusken still has its "..Wailord of a Time" voice, but how could you hate that, heh heh.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

What are the extras on the Dvd like? Is the Pikachu short in it?

Thanks.
    Need: Pokemon DP: Galactic Battles, Pokemon DP: Sinnoh League Victors, Arceus and the Jewel of Life

To Be Continued

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    What are the extras on the Dvd like? Is the Pikachu short in it?

Thanks.
    There was no Pikachu short to go with this movie.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd
    There was no Pikachu short to go with this movie.
    Which is a good thing, of course. The 6th Movie short may have been the Greatest Ever, but who knows if the scriptwriters for the shorts went back to being Sucky Suck Suck Suck-tachi. >.>

So, what WHERE the extras on the DVD, people? Apart from the obvious Quiz that is. XD

Learning about Deoxys, Rayquazza's, Munchlax's, Plusle, and Minun's special abilitys and what not. Their might have Been Blaziken and Metagross in there too. Also learning about that i belive it was either Vancouver, B.A. or Alberta was the eqivalent to LaRousse City. Furthermore their was the pictures of the Japanese Cover. Also V Faction I noticed that too about Combusken
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    So, what WHERE the extras on the DVD, people? Apart from the obvious Quiz that is. XD
    What where? So are we trying to find it now? :P
    V | Faction

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    On the plus though, this meant I could hear the voices a lot better. I know it's a pain for people to listen to, but Grovyle might just keep his rather high Dub voice. Mind you this was a split-second voice clip that I was listening hard too so don't take it too seriously. Swellow's voice, on the other hand, sounded more like a mix between Taillow and the first Swellow this time. Combusken still has its "..Wailord of a Time" voice, but how could you hate that, heh heh.
    Eh, I'm dissapointed with the decision to keep Grovyles voice the same. His badass factor just dropped down by 40% at least.
    I'm not really fond of either Swellow's orignal voice or the dub one, so I don't really care about the bird~ Although, I could've sworn Swellow and Grovyle's dub voices sound almost pretty much the same in the series*scratches head*

As for Combusken...well, if there wasn't a swear filter in place, I'd insert a certain word begining with 'F' into this very sentance that I'm typing...right aboooout....now.
    ...yeah, I didn't like how they handled its voice acting. So, I guess that makes me unique-guy #1 considering nobody else seems to have a problem with that voice? :P

/end modest amount of typical whining

Thanks for confirming though V. Any word on Bulbasaur at all? I'm assuming its going to be the same as Ash's in terms of voice.
    And just to note, your sig is easily one of the most amusing I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    What where? So are we trying to find it now? :P
    I'm not really bothered about it, but... eh, it's nice to know EXACTLY what you're getting. Even if it does suck.

Oh, and I just find out about the 'On Location with the Director' section of thid DVD. They, according to someone at Bulbagarden, dubbed over his voice. With Tracey's voice. I wish I was joking.

So yeah. American Kids are officially stupid because 4Kids think they can't read subtitles. You can just hear the Americans of the future: "Japan? I've never heard of such a crazy soundin' country. Does it have oil?" >.>

Oh, and I've just ordered the DVD. Should be... fun.

Geki Guest

I just saw the movie on DVD Tueday night again, and let me say that it was MUCH better the the stupid KidsWb airing. It had way more scenes and the best one was when Corphish jumped out at Tory when Tory was going to pet Pikachu! I don't mind Grovyle or Swellow's dub voices, they sound cool. And did you here May's Bulbasaur?, it sounds the same as Ash's. In Japan it sounds more younger and femaleish, unlike the stupid American version.

For the talk with the director thing, the Director was talking in japanese, and then "Tracey" spoke it translated.

It was sort of cheesy because the director was talking about the firendships in the movie, while it shows clips of Deoxys and Rayquayza beating each other up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Eh, I'm dissapointed with the decision to keep Grovyles voice the same. His badass factor just dropped down by 40% at least.
    I'm not really fond of either Swellow's orignal voice or the dub one, so I don't really care about the bird~ Although, I could've sworn Swellow and Grovyle's dub voices sound almost pretty much the same in the series*scratches head*
    I've got a good ear for things. They sound quite similar, but Swellow's (and this is me not finding the right word) is goofier. Vito's Swellow that is. And I don't know how else to put it.

As for Combusken...well, if there wasn't a swear filter in place, I'd insert a certain word begining with 'F' into this very sentance that I'm typing...right aboooout....now.
    ...yeah, I didn't like how they handled its voice acting. So, I guess that makes me unique-guy #1 considering nobody else seems to have a problem with that voice? :P
    When I first heard it, the biggest appealing factor was that it had something different from the standard. Kind of like when Shedinja was introduced. Now, if they want to sell that voice, they need to give it verying tone levels, instead of just "Com-BUSken" all the time.

Thanks for confirming though V. Any word on Bulbasaur at all? I'm assuming its going to be the same as Ash's in terms of voice.
    And just to note, your sig is easily one of the most amusing I've seen in a while.
    Bulbasaur's is the same. Twas a little nice to ear it after so long. I think that's going to go over well because the last we heard Bulbasaur (Silver Conference) it was a little off. After hearing Magikarp and Tentacool though, I have high hopes.

Oh, and I just find out about the 'On Location with the Director' section of thid DVD. They, according to someone at Bulbagarden, dubbed over his voice. With Tracey's voice. I wish I was joking.
    He's just translating, that's it. Nothing to get huffy-puffy over if you ask me. It's done all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    It was sort of cheesy because the director was talking about the firendships in the movie, while it shows clips of Deoxys and Rayquayza beating each other up!
    Ha, I was just laughing because he mentioned Friendship in every single sentence.

"Hey guys, we need a 9th Movie plot. And heaven help you if it isn't about friendship!!!!"
    V | Faction

To V-Faction because he can't be bothered cutting down the quote: Yeah I know that now. ^_^o Like I said, someone over at Bulbagarden said that the dubbed *over* his voice, so I thought that they had totally gotten rid of his Japanese voice. @.@

Im watching this movie tommorrow since I need a new TV cos my old one did sound but not pictures but I have heard the movie it sounds great especially the battle with Ash Tory Cid and Raif.

Just click it already.

Cammew Guest

Does anybody know exactly what day it comes out.

February *blank*, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Cammew
    Does anybody know exactly what day it comes out.

February *blank*, 2005
    It already has come out I believe, since I got it at Wal Mart several days ago. ^_^

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast