Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny Deoxys (M07)

Cammew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Fan
    It already has come out I believe, since I got it at Wal Mart several days ago. ^_^
    Maybe I haven't seen it because blockbuster doesn't have it.

The places around my area don't have the movie yet either.

I got a cheap bootleg there was nothing wrong with my TV so whens this movie coming out in England accually im still waiting for Heroes and Wishmaker to come out.

Just click it already.

I havent seen this movie yet. I wish see it movie very much!!! Other Pokemon movies the same!!! Unfurtunately I live in Poland. In my country there are only four movies about Pokemon I want to see the all 5, 6, 7, 8 seriesvery very much!!! I love Pokemon, Ash and Misty! I have opsession! Can you help me??? Maybe you know where I can download Anime? Maybe you have this Episodes on CDs? Maybe someone can to send to me this movies on DVDs and episodes on CDs/DVDs, if I will send him/her money? Furthermore I wish to see Pokemon in english and japanese version :P Pleace, help me! I cant longger waiting! I LOVE IT!!! I recorded almost every episodes which was avalaible in my country I believe in you!!!
    Last edited by Kasumi; 22nd February 2005 at 8:20 PM.

I just watched the japanese version after seeing the english version I realised the dubbing sucks also Munchlax with pompoms is so cute.

Just click it already.

hey Kasumi, no offense but do you type with an accent? It just sounds weird

Talking

I saw this movie when it premered on KIDS WB! It was awesome! I have to get it on dvd .
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster394
    I saw this movie when it premered on KIDS WB! It was awesome! I have to get it on dvd .
    Yeah, i saw it on the Kids WB premiere also, missed about ten minutes though... Anyway, one of the best, i taped it so i could see it again. One of the best in my opinion. Doesnt beat Heroes, but the plot is great the characters were great, and Rayquaza attacking Deoxys, the Deoxys attacking Rayquaza was something to see!

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Lust Guest

I saw it yesterday. It wasn't bad but it wasn't all that great. Tory is probably my favorite character now.

Okay, I taped Destiny Deoxys when it aired on KidsWB a couple of months ago and I saw some parts last night when it aired on CN. I did notice that there was a scene I didn't see in the KidsWB version with Ash and Tory talking (after Munchlax steals the food).

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Trainer Corey Guest

Hey people! Destiny Deoxys was on CN earlier! It ended at 7! You all missed it! HAHAHAHAHA!

landonblaziken Guest

I saw it just a couple hours ago on that weird Miguzi thing..... Anyhow, I liked it! At the end, though, I almost thought that when Tory was doing that nuzzle thing with Plusle and Minun (those guys rock!) I half expected them to shock Tory out of his wits and send him into another little spaz state. Heh...that would be kinda funny though....

Quote Originally Posted by landonblaziken
    I saw it just a couple hours ago on that weird Miguzi thing..... Anyhow, I liked it! At the end, though, I almost thought that when Tory was doing that nuzzle thing with Plusle and Minun (those guys rock!) I half expected them to shock Tory out of his wits and send him into another little spaz state. Heh...that would be kinda funny though....
    Ohohoho...that would have been very funny for us viewers. Here's the scene I thought of:

*Tory, Plusle, & Minun do the nuzzle thing.*

*Plusle winks at Minun then they zap Tory.*

Tory: "Nasty creatures of PokeHell! Get away from me!" *Hurls a robot cube at the Pokemon*
    Twins with the wonderful Muddy Mudkip!!!

4 8 15 16 23 42 = 108
    I believe...

PokeFan4Ever7783 Guest

I can't see the 5th, 6th, or this one that just came out until I can get competely caught up on the TV series of the Advanced and the Advanced Challenge series. I stopped watching Pokemon after the Johto League Championships. I've just until a few days ago got back into watching Pokemon. This is what I get for leaving the series for let's see a year or 2.
    Last edited by PokeFan4Ever7783; 18th May 2005 at 7:14 AM.

panghan7 Guest

hmm,tis movie is not bad though....it really took me surprise whos the bad guy ultimately...haha...every1 should go n see it....cant wait to see the 8th....

Ishino Guest

The 7th was good, but not the best. It got kinda of samey, and lacked any real depth to the story. I find the movies that revolve around a legend or lore the best, as they would have the most engaging storyline. For example, Jirachi Wish Maker.
    I like how they include May's little wish trinket thing. It something that would keep you guessing, and could hold a deeper symbolism in the film. And the Groudon scenes just plain rule.
    But yeah, DD seemed to drag on a bit, and I got bored by the end. At least I got a promo card out of it!

razzkat Guest

Destiny Deoxys is one of the best Pokemon movies i've seen (even though i've only watched movies 1, 2, 3, and 7 ). i saw it when the WB aired it one morning in the US. to me, it was some of the best animation i've seen in a Pokemon movie. plus, the scenes with Gonby were adorable ^_^.

Quote Originally Posted by razzkat
    Destiny Deoxys is one of the best Pokemon movies i've seen (even though i've only watched movies 1, 2, 3, and 7 ). i saw it when the WB aired it one morning in the US. to me, it was some of the best animation i've seen in a Pokemon movie. plus, the scenes with Gonby were adorable ^_^.
    I hear the one on Kids WB has a few cut out sceans, that are on the DVD.
    Black - JP
    FC: 1848 9979 6673 Trainer name: Billy IDNo: 65021
    White - UK
    FC: 2537 2960 7121 Trainer name: Bella IDNo: 62467
    White2 - JP
    FC: 0819 9968 5972 Trainer name: Benny IDNo: 39588
    Black2 - UK
    FC: 4170 2407 1321 Trainer name: Britney IDNo: 09957

T.Z Guest

I have Destiny Deoxys on my computer and when i saw it once, i realized that when Ash and Tori faces Sid and Rafe in the Battle Tower, someone that looks exactly like Ash is sitting in the audience.

Evidence: Ash's Twin

Discuss.

EDIT: It might be kinda unclear to see when the pic is so small but when you look at it in big picture, you might think that Ash really HAS a twin brother.

*Makes you wonder where Ash's dad really is.
    Last edited by P2W; 23rd June 2005 at 5:38 PM.

this might be the only place to ask this. i desperatly need pics of rebecca. anyon have ANY?!
    Arisawa Tatsuki+ Winry Rockell + Sheska + May= ZOMFG too much awesomess!

I now can do Screencaps of very good quality! No job too hard! PM for list of available DVD's!

My Screencap request thread!

Sharingan Girl: A Naruto fanfic

After reading the first few pages of this topic, im starting to think that this movie had quite a lot of mistakes and well, slight errors in it. Geez, you really remind of people who only play certain Xbox games because they have better graphics than all the other systems. But lets face it some people are just plain picky! i am too, but more food wise. I seriously doubt 7 was the worst. In my opinion, that Mewtwo sequel was a mistake. it doesnt fit anywhere in the movie section because it practically branches off from the johto series, but makes look more crude. If you want my opinion, i did not like wish maker that much, i think the Groudon near the end wrecked most of it.

If you want the rest of my opinion it should go like this from best to so-so: 5,7,6. Because i was expecting previews of 5 before 4(dont know what happened there), 4 in my opinion wasnt very good.

7 had quite a few good things about it. IMO the only slight bad things were this:
    - Team Rocket APPEARING(why oh why did they have to stay, why?!?!?!)
    - Rayquaza using Hyper Beam more than 5 times(i think youre able to safely count around 11)
    - Me missing the opening scene(dammit!)

THERE YOU GO!!

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

WHOO-HOO!! I finally got to see my favorite out of the three legendaries, Rayquaza, on TV! Rayquaza was so freakin' awesome! This is my favorite Pokemon movie ever!

I gives this movie a 5/10 why?

Pros:
    -Deoxys
    -Cool Fighting Scenes
    -It's Pokemon

Cons:
    First off they made Rayquaza look dumb. He was pretty much fighting for no reason. In fact all the fighting in the movie was pointless and dumb.

What about Deoxys? What did we learn about him? Nothing Much, except his vision is weird, that he was looking for his "Friend", and that he came from an asteriod. They could of put more background information on him! Why was he on an asteriod, where did he come from, how was he born? No instead of that they put scenes of some wimp named Tori... (He's cute... but to wimpy) Deoxys in the game was cool, he was a mutated space virus! Yet in the anime he was just a uber pokemon that came from an asteriod!

Then there's the floating blocks. It's amazing how that they can defeat three uber pokemon. FEAR THE POWER OF THE FLOATING BLOCKS! (I'm shaking!)

Oh and Ash ended up saving the day! WHAT?! Oh my gosh that is amazing! Like he never did that before!!! God I am sick and tired of Ash being the hero! Why not May or Brock? Did the writers forget about them?

I just wish the pokemon movies would be a bit darker, I mean aren't you just tired of. LET's NOT FIGHT! LET's BE FRIENDS! Every single time? And Munchlax? They could of shown maybe a more intresting new pokemon! But no! Munchlax...

Seriously if you look at it the whole movie was poinless. Rayquaza was fighting Deoxys for no reason. I mean all that damage happened just over nothing! It could of all been avoided. Just because the movie has the name Pokemon in it... doesn't make it good.

In my opinion, the movies are becoming much more repitive just like the show.

This movie was entertaining but it dissapointed me also.
    Rayquaza barely had a role other than to destroy buildings and such. And Deoxys would've been alot better if it had the same genre as Mewtwo, but still, it was good.

I give it 3/5.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by SailorCosmos
    First off they made Rayquaza look dumb. He was pretty much fighting for no reason. In fact all the fighting in the movie was pointless and dumb.
    I admit most of the fighting was unnecessary in that it was based on misunderstandings, but it wasn't dumb. Since you seem to not have read any of the rest of the topic where these things were discussed, I'll list a few major points I've come to believe, most of them not explicitly stated in the movie but certainly indicated.

Rayquaza is an extremely territorial Pokemon, and one of its main task is to protect the planet from outside invasions. If you notice in the beginning the asteroid Deoxys is on nearly rams into Rayquaza. Rayquaza thus believes that Deoxys intended to attack it, that it is a hostile alien force etc. So it heads down to Earth, at first intent not on really battling but containing the percieved "threat." That is why the very first attack it uses on Deoxys is an Ice Beam (all other times it fires Hyper Beams). It wanted to trap Deoxys, perhaps even question it later. However Deoxys breaks free and (Pokemon have volatile emotions after all) defends itself and its mate/companion from the attacker. Rayquaza in turns then aims to destroy Deoxys as it seems to have confirmed itself as an aggressor unlike those Celfairy, Lunatone and such that regularly pass through the atmosphere.

Once it is destroyed Rayquaza returns to its home, but its keen senses detect Deoxy's presence when it regenerates years later. As for Deoxys only wants to get its companion back, and the myriad lifeforms and electrical equipment in the area make it impossible for Deoxys to see clearly enough. Being unable to communicate with the humans and probably the native Pokemon, it proceeds to simply, non-violently remove them so it can search more easily.

Rayquaza itself doesn't take much notice of the humans but doesn't try to harm them either. It simply concentrates all its fire on Deoxys, innocents being put in danger only when Rayquaza is thrown by an attack or Deoxys dodges an attack meant for it and the beam then heads down to the ground or a building.

What about Deoxys? What did we learn about him? Nothing Much, except his vision is weird, that he was looking for his "Friend", and that he came from an asteriod. They could of put more background information on him! Why was he on an asteriod, where did he come from, how was he born?
    Indeed, but it was supposed to be an extremely mysterious creature. And more was revealed about Deoxys than that. Why we don't know, but it seemed the two Deoxys were riding on the asteroid more than being native to it. In the end they simply return to space, making it appear they are a nomadic species that wanders the universe.

We also learn that they communicate via patterns of light and energy, as well as their "wierd" vision, which seems to be an optical form of a shark's ability to detect electricity in living things. Moreover they possess a unique body structure, with most of their body apparently being a extension of a "true form" the crystal core.

Deoxys in the game was cool, he was a mutated space virus! Yet in the anime he was just a uber pokemon that came from an asteriod!
    It's interesting to me how they combined the anime and games aspects. In the game Deoxys is a space virus mutated by a laser, while in the anime it requires energy from a laser (or another Deoxys or other powerful source) to regenerate from its core state.

Then there's the floating blocks. It's amazing how that they can defeat three uber pokemon. FEAR THE POWER OF THE FLOATING BLOCKS! (I'm shaking!)
    Well they weren't beaten by them, just buried. ^_^

Oh and Ash ended up saving the day! WHAT?! Oh my gosh that is amazing! Like he never did that before!!! God I am sick and tired of Ash being the hero! Why not May or Brock? Did the writers forget about them?
    Ash is the main character, the hero, how could he not have a major role? Sure, May and Brock didn't have to get shafted, but at least Max got to costar with Ash in the sixth movie.

I just wish the pokemon movies would be a bit darker, I mean aren't you just tired of. LET's NOT FIGHT! LET's BE FRIENDS! Every single time?
    Darker might be nice, but it wouldn't make sense for the main characters to want a peaceful solution. I would like more stuff like "Mewtwo Strikes Back," but when you set up a show with a ground rule being "no Pokemon is truly evil" it kind of limits how much you can do. Basically you're left with evil people, their machines, and Pokemon who serve the people. Which still leaves many possibilities, but this will never and should never become like Evangelion or even Trigun. You have to accept Pokemon for what it is, a show that can be slightly dark but is mostly about showing positive things in everyone.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast