Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Destiny Deoxys (M07)

Tbh, I knew that the shining light effigy was the 2nd Deoxys right away, and that the 1st Deoxys's whole rampage would end when he found his missing friend. That was too predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Tbh, I knew that the shining light effigy was the 2nd Deoxys right away, and that the 1st Deoxys's whole rampage would end when he found his missing friend. That was too predictable.
    Well technically the first Deoxys' search of the city didn't end right away cuz of Rayquaza's involvement. I thought that Rayquaza tracking it down to LaRousse city was kind of odd however since Rayquaza's domain was the Ozone layer. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I thought that Rayquaza tracking it down to LaRousse city was kind of odd however since Rayquaza's domain was the Ozone layer. ^^
    He just wanted to kill Deoxys since Deoxys didn't belong on Earth given how he was a space virus. Rayquaza obviously saw Deoxys as a threat to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    He just wanted to kill Deoxys since Deoxys didn't belong on Earth given how he was a space virus. Rayquaza obviously saw Deoxys as a threat to humanity.
    That's a good point, tho I'll admit that Rayquaza changed its mind about the two Deoxys pretty fast once they helped protect him from the robots. To this day I found that whole robot block bit to be a letdown in the climax of the film. :[

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    That's a good point, tho I'll admit that Rayquaza changed its mind about the two Deoxys pretty fast once they helped protect him from the robots. To this day I found that whole robot block bit to be a letdown in the climax of the film. :[
    Lol, everyone seems to have hated that part of the movie. I disliked it too, but not because of Deoxys; I was mainly pissed off that Munchlax randomly evolved during it.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819