Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do YOU have Pokerus?

Hybrid View

Default Do YOU have Pokerus?

Just curious. People post if they do, and, if they do, how they caught it.

I got mine from my little bro who caught a Ralts w/ the PKRS on Emerald, spread it around, and then let me upload. Got mahself some rare Pokemon that way, too.

Spoiler:- Creds:

Y Friend Code: 1650-2192-8516
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Swirlix, Floette

I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Default Pokerus

I got Pokerus by catching a Mime Jr. in the Trophy Garden in Pearl. I then spread it and traded some infected Pokemon over to my Diamond and Platinum.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island

omg that's how i got mine too on iron island while ev training i caught a graveler for some random reason and it had pokerus.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAUGHT IT BUT I'M GLAD I DID.

I have it on multiple Pokemon because I wanted to spread it, but if I remember right it originated from a wild gloom on Pokemon Diamond.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/vopwtk.png[/IMG]
    munch munch munch..

I've found about 4 strains of pokerus. Twice in the 3rd gen games a the other 2 in my Diamond and japanese import.
    My Shinies Hunting Giratina, Abra, Uxie, Bronzor, Suicune, Ho-oh, Psychic Types
    My Bishie Motoko Aoyama

My Dragons

I have so much PokeRus it isn't even funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    I have so much PokeRus it isn't even funny....
    Win.

On-topic:
    I think I got it from a wild Hippopotas.

Quote Originally Posted by Empoleon Bonaparte View Post
    Win.

On-topic:
    I think I got it from a wild Hippopotas.

That's how I got mine in Diamond! [coinkidink] I also got a strand of PKRS in my Ruby from a Zangoose soon after.

My HG Beginner team

FCs
    Pokemon Diamond: 4596 6698 2106 [Marcus]
    Super Smash Bros Brawl : 3780-8693-3332 [MARX]
    Animal Crossing City Folk: PM ONLY

I really need pokerus what would you want for a Pokemon with pokerus

When I was on the GTS i felt trading some random pokemon, i saw a vulpix which i already got, and just traded it for my elekid then i realised it had peokerus
    Lucky Me.

In my first game on pearl, I caught a finneon in twinleaf lake, fishing. In my new game, I have alot of legendaries who used to have pokerus (the event kind, probably fake) that were traded to me for simple rattata and pidgey

|My Eggs|
    Spriters Resource for sprites.

I caught Pokérus from a wild Nosepass in my Sapphire game. That was my first brush with the disease, so that was kinda neat. I don't think I have it anymore, though.

In Diamond, my first ever GTS trade landed me a Blissey that was infected with Pokérus, and I've managed to keep it alive for quite a while now. God bless boxed Pokémon XD
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I myself do not have pokerus, but some of my pokemon have it... It is soooo usefull for EV training!!!
    Virtually gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon-dark-master View Post
    I myself do not have pokerus, but some of my pokemon have it... It is soooo usefull for EV training!!!
    thats a win I got my pokerus from serebii and I hope it doesn't screw with my computer >)XD

I always told my Pikachu to be careful, but last night he came home and told me he had gotten "The Rus". We we're a little shocked to be honest, but we told him we still loved him and asked him if he had been to a pokemon center. He said yes, and that Nurse Joy had told him it was only contageous for like 48 hours, but that it's effects would linger for a lifetime. We asked him if he knew who he had gotten "The Rus" from, but he told us he didn't know. It could have been several wild pokemon he met a couple of nights ago. That kind of set us back too, but we've gotten over it now. He's growing up and this stuff just happens.

The moral of the story is kids, always, wait what?

Oh, that's not what this is about???

Oh, yeah, I got one poke with "The Rus" and have been incubating it in my box to spread it to others when I need it. >:P

Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    I always told my Pikachu to be careful, but last night he came home and told me he had gotten "The Rus". We we're a little shocked to be honest, but we told him we still loved him and asked him if he had been to a pokemon center. He said yes, and that Nurse Joy had told him it was only contageous for like 48 hours, but that it's effects would linger for a lifetime. We asked him if he knew who he had gotten "The Rus" from, but he told us he didn't know. It could have been several wild pokemon he met a couple of nights ago. That kind of set us back too, but we've gotten over it now. He's growing up and this stuff just happens.
    ...That story just made my day. I can't even come close to topping that one. XD

I traded for pokerus a long time ago. :P
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

I traded about 3 pokemon from the gts that had pokerus.I still have it somewhere in my PC.
    platinum fc: JUSTIN 0689 1257 3081! also:looking for,,,,,, pm if u can help!first offers:shiny mightyena and porygonz(for legendaries),phione and starters,and all nonstarter and non legendary pokemon-wifi broken down... cant trade now

I got a Japanese Teddiursa off GTS that had it.

Nope,Have't ever got a pokemon with it-_-

Credit to Astral Shadow of The Under for the amazing banner!

I was training for the E4 when I found that my sudowoodo had it and have managed to keep it alive for now. Hope to be able to make much more use of it.

I've never caught it, because I play safe. My pok&#233;mon, however, the dirty swines that they are, have had it spread through as many as possible, from a Roselia I caught in Diamond within the first week of owning it.

Do the Robot!

I had it in pokemon emerald but i had no idea what it was at the time and i didnt know which pokemon caught it because by the time i realised my team was infected with it, even pokemon in the PC had it.
    A strong offence makes for a great defence.

!!!I don't say anything I can't back up, so tread cautiously if you dare challenge my views!!!

I got mine off the GTS from an infected Breloom, I love it because now it takes only about an hour to fully EV a pokemon.

95% of all teens would cry if thy saw Miley Cyrus jumping off of a building, paste this into your sig if you have brown hair.

I use "uber" Pokemon, I calculate stat values, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I catch my pokemon and throw them away like a piece of garbage if they are not worthy of my greatness, and I treat them like brainless drones instead of individuals. If you use this philosophy, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Swalot=yes)

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    BLAHBLAHBLAHSPAMSPAMSPAMPOOOOOOOOOOP HAHA
    ^What a great mod^

FC:2966-0840-9257
    Name:Tyler

OH! Real quickly!!

About 95&#37; of Pokemon infected with Pokerus were given Pokerus through a cheating device.

Ok, so if you have a Pikachu with a hacked Pokerus, is the Pikachu legit or not?

*I just got more LEGIT Pokerus in Valley Windworks!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast