Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Do YOU have Pokerus?

I got Pokérus on Ruby on a Feebas I caught and have just kept it on various Pokémon since then.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

I was training my riolu and elekid last nite in wellspring cave, fought some woobat and paused the game. later after another battle riolu evolved into lucario. I checked the stats and lucario had pokerus and so did elekid.
    White FC: 1249 8101 5218
    white 2 FC: 3740 9164 9749

If anyone wants pokerus on black 2 or black I have it
    Does anyone have a Pokemon they can trade that has pokerus

I got pokerus without realizing it, while training my Dialga. I was near finishing, then saw I had it.

In 5th gen, I've received a bunch of pokemon with it from the GTS.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I've never got Pokérus before. Since G/S/C, I've played all gens, multiple times and haven't got it one. Maybe it's because I never really traded much, at least through GTS.

Got it on Pearl, I think through a GTS trade. Spread it to a good few of my Pokemon, to make sure I don't lose it. Never transferred any of the infected Pokemon to Platinum or SoulSilver, so don't have it on either of those, or White. Was useful as a bit of a sweetener in trade deals
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

I dont remember when i got it but y'know, it spreads and now i have it it in all my games.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

no. i only got it in black and white.
    I love every Pokemon!

I honestly have no idea how I got Pokerus in Diamond. I didn't even know I had it until the pokemon center nurse mentioned it, and then my entire team caught it. Still had no idea what it was until I started playing Black 2, noticed the medal for Pokerus Discoverer, and looked it up. After discovering that I checked my PC in Diamond and found no less than four Pokemon who had it and were still contagious. Sent one, a Manectric, over to Black 2 and let my team catch it. While they were still contagious I did a buttload of breeding and grind-evolving, so now half the pokemon in my PC have it.

When I started White 2, as soon as I was able to get into the union room I sent a pokerus-positive riolu from Black 2 to White 2. So all my pokemon over there caught it early, and they're all going to be beasts when they get into the higher levels.

I randomly got a Pokérus in Diamond by catching a Bronzor. At that time, I still didn't have any idea how these nifty little viruses work, so I just let them slide...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

whoo. Just got pokerus on Black 2,

I've never had it without trading before, it's so exciting haha.
    Don't know what gave it to me, something in Castelia sewers.

At first I thought it was the scientist/doctor whatever that gave my pokemon a shot, and I was like, 'that's weird, they're giving it out in-game now'?

=P
    FC - 1249 4555 3834 .Diamond.
    Name - Shark

I never got Pokerus, but my friend did. She offered to trade a Pokemon of hers that had Pokerus over to me, but I decided to turn it down. I figured that Pokerus would be much more exciting if I got it myself.

I remember having A LOT of Pokérus Pokémon in my Diamond version
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

My Rayquaza had Pokerus on Pokemon Ruby.

I had encountered it several times(in Ruby,Sapphire,Soulsilver and during both of my Platinum playthroughs).

i got pokerus on my blaziken in ruby and also on my zekrom in white. i don't even know how i got them in battle

My egg has pokerus. Alright then XD (On pokemon Y) I didn't even know that could happen
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213