Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do YOU have Pokerus?

I traded about 3 pokemon from the gts that had pokerus.I still have it somewhere in my PC.
    platinum fc: JUSTIN 0689 1257 3081! also:looking for,,,,,, pm if u can help!first offers:shiny mightyena and porygonz(for legendaries),phione and starters,and all nonstarter and non legendary pokemon-wifi broken down... cant trade now

I have never gotten the pokerus myself, my freind traded me his Zangoose in my emerald (ages ago), he didn't realise that it had Pokerus, i told him when i got the Zangoose (Yes, i gave him the pokerus as well)

From then, i have Pokerus in all my games (diamond and Platinum)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

I originally caught Pokerus while EV training on Silcoon and Cascoon in Ruby. Then i just sended Pokemon over to Diamond when DP came out. Don't have it on Pearl. I wanted to play Pt without transferring any Pokemon with Pokerus and I caught it while EV training my monferno on Route 207 on Machop and Ponyta.

sadly no
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Sadly, I never got Pokerus.
    I wasted 2 weeks of my life...
    Isn't that sad?
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/k9zyx1.jpg[/IMG]
    - Legendary Pokemon are over powered and unfair in battle. If you raise your team with honor, copy this in your signature!
    - I speak proper english, not pr0p3r 3n91$h. If you speak in correct english and puncuate, copy this!

Care for a battle?
    [4898 6437 9003]
    No legendaries, and Pokemon only below level 50 for battles. PM me for a battle.

I don't have Pokerus at the moment but I did get it in the past on my Emerald version.

I got Pokerus in Pearl,when I got a Jpn Giratina from the GTS.

Smashin' !

I have it on all my games

In Pokemon Pearl, I caught Pokerus from a Barboach that I'd caught. I was most pleased! Now it's an essential tool, and I rarely train a Pokemon without infecting it first.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

I have never found pokerus, but I did obtain it off the GTS many times.

Yes!, I has PokeRus on Platinum a few months ago for teh 2nd time ever. The first time was in Gold in 2001, however, I didn't know what it was (thought it was a glitch), so I let it fade...
    Progress in society's medicine
    "Doctor, I have an ear ache."
    2000 BC - "Here, eat this root."
    1000 BC - "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
    1850 AD - "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
    1940 AD - "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
    1985 AD - "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
    2000 AD - "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"

Was your first Pokemon game Red, Blue or Yellow? Yes? Read this.

Spoiler:- QUOTES:

A few times, 2 times i noticed when healing my pokémon in fortree city and now i have
    sent Latios to platinum and then to pearl so i have enough pokérus
    I can't think of a good singature so please don't
    waste your time looking at this big empty space
    with only a few words that isn't worth looking at.
    But if you want to look at these useless words
    just waste some seconds of your life instead of getting a few shinies or perfect iv's or whatever
    you are doing when not looking at my signature

i have a lucario with pokerus which i got in GTS (Sadly there is only the smile face left)
    Ones Training for worlds: more to come...

claimed fire arceus in the claim a pokemon thread

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    I got it from a Graveler on my Pearl in Iron Island

omg that's how i got mine too on iron island while ev training i caught a graveler for some random reason and it had pokerus.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAUGHT IT BUT I'M GLAD I DID.

Yep, I've gotten Pokerus two separate times. The first time I bumped into it myself in my Sapphire version, I was training under the bicycle path with a zagoose who caught pokerus from one of the wild pokemon. I don't remember which one though. I knew what it was but somehow I must have not known how to store it (although I was sure I had boxed the zangoose or transmitted it to some other pokemon) and so I came back to find it gone.

Years later I was trading with a friend, he needed help filling his dex so I just traded him for some random throw away pokemon. Among them was a sandshrew named Muck Rat who I later found out had contracted Pokerus. I spread it throughout a sizable amount of my pokemon in my Diamond game to make sure I didn't lose it this time. I also now have some spreading in my Platinum game.
    "Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark."

I've encountered 15 random shinies but i've never found a Pokérus Pokémon Life is fail.

I only learnt what pokerus was last year when i started replaying my ruby version. I then checked my sapphire and to my surprise my lvl 60 Tropius had it, i quickly spread it to everything else that could have it now all my pokemon have the pokerus on my platinum.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

Yes, I certainly do have Pokerus. It makes EV training quite easier!

I caught it two times myself.

Once was in Sapphire, where I was training several pokemon I found just outside of Rustboro. Of course, I didn't know wat EV's or what Pokerus did but I knew it must have been good, so I gave it to all the pokemon I could

...sadly it was only three (besides my Treecko) which was Whismur, Nincada, and a Zubat

However, I JUST got it on my Platinum, ironically enough it was when I was training a Sceptile that I hatched..like my Treecko before got it in Gen 3.

Now I make sure to put the pokerus pokemon in their boxes before midnight, so I can practically keep it for good ^^

This time I've got 20 with the virus so far and it helps out a lot!

I've caught some pokemon with pokerus... and they infected, lol, the other pokemon in my party. I looked in my pc and my pokemon with it are: Haunter, Beautifly, Combee, Burmy, Roserade (which was a Budew when i caught it), Hippopotas, Gallade (which was a Ralts when i caught it), Jolteon had it when I recieved it, and Leafeon still has it (which i got from a trade when it was an Eevee).
    Alot of my pokemon have been infected by it though.

I wanna Pichu!! :'(
    Hopefulli i can get one this weekened.

i my old diamond i met in route 214 i battled a fisher's gyradoes and it spread it diease to my torterra crobat golem floatsul and rapidash i only traded torterra and crobat to my platnium where torterra is one of my party pokemon

Pokerus

its like aids only it makes you happy

When i was going through victory road,my pokemon caught pokerus.it quickly spread to lotss of my other pokemon.Now all of them (exept 1) dont have pokerus
    Boredom is boring

In both my Emerald and pearl I got it. no idea how or where I got. Now all I have are 2 teams with the little face. Have not got it in platinum yet though.
    Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.

Read it now!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex, listing all of my custom Pokémon visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I caught it on Emerald from a Whiscash in Meteor Falls. Then I transfered it to all my games.
    RAY

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast