Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do YOU have Pokerus?

A Japanese Turtwig over GTS.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/1zqrhbb.png[/IMG]

Do I have Pokerus? No.

Do My Pokemon, Yes!

I obtained it while training in Victory Road on a Sapphire Scramble Challenge! Whew!
    FC: 5155-8804-5417
    I live my life for the Lord! As such, I'm part of the SPPF-Christian Alliance =)
    If you have any questions about faith, don't hesitate to send me a message!

Back in my Diamond two years ago, I managed to get a Palkia I believe that had it, which I spred to my team. I also managed to get another Palkia in my Pearl when I was chain trading after having my Dialga stolen when I was trying to clone it. Since then I have given several Pokémon Pokérus, and have spred it to all my games at one point or another.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

I got my first pokerus from a grimmer on Ruby. At first I didn't know what was it, I even didn't know what EV was.
    - Oh! Another one from the family!

White: 5457-5341-0289
    Heart Gold: 3481-8109-8745
    Add me and send yours by PM =)

oh man, my first pokerus EVER was in Gold version. Lol but i ended up getting it in Emerald way back when, not like i really ever knew what it did until recently!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonai View Post
    I got my first pokerus from a grimmer on Ruby. At first I didn't know what was it, I even didn't know what EV was.
    Same for me. I really can't remember when or the first Pokémon I got with it. When I noticed, almost every Pokémon I had was infected. I saw that thing on the summary screen in almost every Pokémon in the box (something like 4 to 5 years ago) and I was like "wtf is this?" Just later when I afforded an Internet connection I had the opportunity to learn what was it about.

I love how I got mine. I was sitting in the car on a rainy day, playing Emerald. Going mad training on my Skarmory I must of killed something with PKRS. Went to heal, got the message, prepared to migrate. Woot.
    Lv100 Lv 100 Lv 100 Lv 100 Lv 100

My team so far. Will update with the last member soon. Should be a breloom. And then Gliscor is getting dropped for someone else. He's a weak mothertrucker.

Can't wait for HG/SS. Going to buy SS as soon as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm like time. I can't be stopped.

I got mine when i traded a pokemon in the GTS, i went to the pokecenter and WOOT! i discovered that i had PkRUS xD

~ Soul Silver FC: 2622 4903 2767 ~

Spoiler:- Credits:

Got Pokerus way back in sapphire somehow. Then got it again while playing Diamond.

Kukem
    Pokemon White - FC: 3181 5388 6559
    Pokedex: Gen4: Caught - 493. (It's about time!)
    Gen5: Caught - 330

I got pokerus off a wobuffet my friend gave me; I don't know where he got it from.

I first got it on my Sapphire game, but at that time I had no idea what it was. I then completely forgot who had it and such. Later on though, someone traded me a Pokemon with Pokerus on my Diamond version.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

I got PKRS on my friend's shieldon he gave me on diamond, from fighting an ace trainer on the route below the mansion and got it from his pokemon. When I'm actually EV training on pearl, I gotta spread PKRS around.

Thing is, PKRS spreads even when in the PC. I never took my Bibarel out when I had PKRS in my team, and a PKRS pokemon was in the pc, and Bibarel got PKRS!
    Last edited by Kitty Aruseus; 6th July 2009 at 8:38 PM.
    I figure at least 95% of people hate Bidoof's mission, where as the remaining 5% love it. If you are one of the 95%, paste this in your sig.

KILL BIDOOF! KILL BIDOOF! (started by Kitty Aruseus)

I figure at least 90% of all Serebii members actually use the help thread in ANY way when they have a problem. The remaining 10% create pointless threads with questions already answered in the help thread or, in the case of PMD, create pointless threads about them needing a rescue when there are RESCUE threads in that forum. If you are one of the 90% who don't create pointless threads, copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by Kitty Aruseus)

DR. OCTAGONAPUS!! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skirgedot View Post
    Same for me. I really can't remember when or the first Pokémon I got with it. When I noticed, almost every Pokémon I had was infected. I saw that thing on the summary screen in almost every Pokémon in the box (something like 4 to 5 years ago) and I was like "wtf is this?" Just later when I afforded an Internet connection I had the opportunity to learn what was it about.
    For me a guy on an anime event went like crazy when he saw the pokerus. It helped me a lot since I wanted so many saphire exclusives.
    He explained me a little about EV and IV, in 2003, only a few knew about it in my city. That opened some doors to good battles and understanding.
    Pokerus always helped me, mostly out of the game.
    - Oh! Another one from the family!

White: 5457-5341-0289
    Heart Gold: 3481-8109-8745
    Add me and send yours by PM =)

Yes. I have it saved all throughout my pokemon. It is great. I couldn't wait forever though so I traded it with someone on wifi.

Yes, I have it.
    I got it from a Staravia I caught as a HM slave
    I didn't realize it, though, until i went to the pokemon center, a few hours later.

Past Sigs:[X][X][X]
    Thanks to Sweet May for the Banner!

I FIRST got Pokerus by battling a wild Pokemon with my Butterfree on Crystal. It made me mad, too, because I couldn't port it over to Pearl.

But I got Pokerus on my Pearl version from a traded Pokemon and promptly infected half my potential EV candidates. Yay.

I have it on my empoleon I got in a trade. It just won't spread!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisatomaxon View Post
    i was wandering , what was this thread about??

First take it to a Pokemon center so they inspect it. Then battle with it and other Pokemon in the party. Voila, you get it on other Pokemon.

Yes I have it, and I keep Pokemon with it in the box pour fin. It helped EV train my Lucario, Meganium, and so many others....
    "The more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."~William Shakespeare

Credit to Rosemary for the beautiful banner

I received mine from a friend over Wi-Fi Connection. I've always been overly cautious containing the disease, and only spread it to a couple of my other Pokemon.

ive had it twice one on platinum and one in ruby
    MUDKIP NO. 1 BEST POKEMON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! LOL !!!! :3
    [SIZE="4"]

My friend got a Monferno on the GTS with it, and then gave some to me on my Diamond. I've never had any in other generations, though.

got it in a trade but didnt know what it was at first, so my party had it and i didnt box them up for the night and theyre all immune now =( so i had to get new ones and retrain them with pokerus

Finally got a new laptop, will install wifi and give you all a thrashing again soon =)

Diamond friend code:3437-1630-5087

I have it on my Diamond (and had it on Gold or Crystal) but can't remember how my pokes caught it.

Please, Feed Me.
    I have claimed MAGMAR

Have it on my diamond and fire red and diamond, none off them from trades.
    Those who have enemies have stood up for something in their lives...
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/bi8jg2.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Rosemary for the fantastic banner!

I had it on Platinum after fighting some male Kirlia (and catching the females)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast