Thread: Problem with TRU Shaymin

Default Problem with TRU Shaymin

My battle pass with TRU Shaymin on it won't get accepted on wifi. Why is this and is there a way I can fix this?
    [IMG]http://*******.com/1oot2q[/IMG] Me, Flametrainer!!!!!! Me love Fire pokemon!!!!!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Morphion the level 50 Dorapion!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Mantiny the level 5 Tamanta!

Sorry, all new forms that came into play during platinum or after PBR was released don't work, including rotom forms

Quote Originally Posted by BurningIce View Post
    Sorry, all new forms that came into play during platinum or after PBR was released don't work, including rotom forms
    ...this has nothing to do with Platinum. Even if the creature was in another form, it will turn back into its old self when copyed into Battle Revolution.

Anyways, it should work, the last time I used my Shaymin it work and all, kicking everyone's butts.
    I'm rather unsure. However, don't you think its rather better to ask in the help thread than making a new topic?

The only thing I can think of is something else, maybe another Pokemon that won't let you play? Try take Shaymin away and see what happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuRikaku View Post
    ...this has nothing to do with Platinum. Even if the creature was in another form, it will turn back into its old self when copyed into Battle Revolution.

Anyways, it should work, the last time I used my Shaymin it work and all, kicking everyone's butts.
    I'm rather unsure. However, don't you think its rather better to ask in the help thread than making a new topic?

The only thing I can think of is something else, maybe another Pokemon that won't let you play? Try take Shaymin away and see what happen.
    Could it perhaps be that the TRU Shaymin is a USA event and I'm trying to go online on a European PBR? Because the Shaymin event hasn't been in Europe yet?
    [IMG]http://*******.com/1oot2q[/IMG] Me, Flametrainer!!!!!! Me love Fire pokemon!!!!!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Morphion the level 50 Dorapion!

FlameTrainer's PokePet

Mantiny the level 5 Tamanta!

Quote Originally Posted by FlameTrainer View Post
    Could it perhaps be that the TRU Shaymin is a USA event and I'm trying to go online on a European PBR? Because the Shaymin event hasn't been in Europe yet?
    That very well could be it. So just wait until Shaymin comes out in Europe. I have no other idea what could it be.