Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battling A Cute Drama (593)

Quote Originally Posted by PK0082 View Post

It was quiet a surprise that Hikari's mom not only sent Hikari's but also sent Satoshi and Takeshi's winter cloth too.

Cute outfits. It looks much more adorable than any other outfit in the pokemon region.

Should we really consider this episode a filler? Ash, Dawn, and Brock did get something new in this episode, however temporary it is.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I was really surprised to see Brock & Croc's appearing in the middle of eye-catch! Never saw that coming!

Anyway, I like the episode. There were many comical moments like despondent Potchama and Manene and Maririn's calling of Hikari and Takeshi, "Hikarinn" and "Takerinn."

Also it is great that they got their new winter clothes. But is this a foreshadow of some Platinum mix? Hikari's clothes are certainly from PT. Maybe there's little hope of seeing Gym leaders' platinum teams instead of D&P's.
    Last edited by Eastlight; 2nd May 2009 at 11:01 AM.
    Platinum FC: 5241 7799 4194

I felt like throttling Marilyn through the computer screen. As amusing as Piplup being crushed and as great Brock battling was...her voice just grated on my nerves. As did her overuse of the word "KAWAII"~~~~~

/sobsob Their winter clothes look good though. :>
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites" - Karen. Ilu so much ;;

Ships I ship: Advancedshipping, SilverxYellow, Collideshipping, Jadeshipping, Luckyshipping, Chosenshipping, Respectshipping
    OTPS: Palletshipping/Originalshipping, Pikashipping, Preciousmetalshipping
    OT3s: Prismshipping

haha i loved when the girl crushed piplups soul hahaha (the little bird asked for it...by the way i don't hate piplup..just think it is annoying sometimes and it has so much ego) and i felt sry for poor mime jr

And the winter clothes are cool but...how the hell is Dawn going to be warm if her legs aren't covered hahaha they will be blue by the time the gang leave the city haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shinnie-tan View Post
    I felt like throttling Marilyn through the computer screen. As amusing as Piplup being crushed and as great Brock battling was...her voice just grated on my nerves. As did her overuse of the word "KAWAII"~~~~~

/sobsob Their winter clothes look good though. :>
    Indeed, she did overuse the word kawaii. ~_~ But you must admit Brock and Croagunk were great together, although to be honest I would have liked to see Sudowoodo do something more constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Chim View Post
    haha i loved when the girl crushed piplups soul hahaha (the little bird asked for it...by the way i don't hate piplup..just think it is annoying sometimes and it has so much ego) and i felt sry for poor mime jr

And the winter clothes are cool but...how the hell is Dawn going to be warm if her legs aren't covered hahaha they will be blue by the time the gang leave the city haha
    The winter clothes look great, although Brock's looks almost the same as Ash's

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

Wonder how Cloyster will be animated? Heh bet it will lok awesome.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Marilyn was like an Anti-Dawn lol, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Alloute View Post
    Marilyn was like an Anti-Dawn lol, right?
    Perfect way to see her. I swear.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I still find it funny that Dawn has a winter coat on, but legs are bare. Seems like an interesting episode, but it looks like a "need to see the dub" episode to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Oooh, Ambipom left in the opening. Good good.
    Not really, at one point they didn't update Together for almost 25 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeledge View Post
    Does that mean we'll have a new opening soon? Seems like it to me.
    See Above.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I wonder if Ambipom is kept in the opening because it'll eventually meet up with Dawn again.

Perhaps it decides it doesn't like ping pong anymore and wants to return to Dawn's roster.

I wonder.
    I figured you would have remember the almost 25 episodes of no updatyes to Together. Although I do love your idea.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Three thoughts on this one.

1. That girl is working some serious crazy.

2. Giovanni. WTF? The polka dots were bad enough, but that was one sketchy look on his face.

3. Brock isn't in earth tones? Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

This episode wasn't too bad, actually. Takeshi (and Usokki!) got some screentime and that girl was quite entertaining. Her cute ranking and then her disregard of Potchama, despite it fitting the ranking, was an amusing sight to see. Another amusing thing was the nicknames she came up with. Hikarin, Takerin... lol. Not to mention, the boss fantasy was awesome. Yep.

Great work by Shimura too, seems like she got some lessons from Natsume or something considering all those 'funny faces' she pulled off out of the blue~

Alright! Dawns wearing her platinum clothes and Ash is wearing lucas's platinum clothes so does brock.
    That must be because of pokemon platinum!
    http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/PKIM82/wintc.jpg

That episode was great! And that shelder was so cute! <3

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I loved it when i saw Ash and co in the new jackets what Dawn's mom send them..its nice to see a little change for a while
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I was happy to see Dawn change her outfit into the Platinum clothes, but overall this episode was near okay. Girl was alittle wacky though and Brock FINALLY got some better screentime too. And OMGOSH we get to see a pokemon battle FINALLY. I liked when the girl said piplup wasnt cute or something and piplup was in shock lol so true. I give it a 6/10.
    Last edited by Darkxninga; 27th August 2009 at 8:51 PM.

that girl has bad taste in cute pokemon she think her cherb is cute and dawn buneary is not cute i kind of disagree with that because in ny opion buneary is much cuter than a cherb

There we go then, another episode I put off watching for ages, purely because I didn't think I was gonna like it, but I was absolutely pleasantly surprised! It was hilarious!
    Makes a nice change to see someone Japanese that doesn't completely idolise and worship the blue penguin! Also, Marilyn adding an 'n' to the end of everyone's names was brilliant.
    Best part though was Sudowoodo's Fake Tears/Mimic combo!

Do the Robot!

that girl is crazy O_o. She totallty bashed piplup's feelings. lol it was in total shock for a long time.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

no new episode this morning... sad day for america... gotta wait another week to see the crazy girl in english D:

Sigh....They replaced this weeks pokemon with a horrible abomination of a T.V show.
    My partner is Torterra. Cause he has free food

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360 Turtwig FTW and In Uber~ Elementer

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    no new episode this morning... sad day for america... gotta wait another week to see the crazy girl in english D:
    Well, at least it's better than no new episodes for a month right? And secondly, i guess accurately this be my birthday episode. Alright! Some insane girl for my birthday....I think I'll just bear with it. *sigh* I wanted the School Training episode...

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    Well, at least it's better than no new episodes for a month right? And secondly, i guess accurately this be my birthday episode. Alright! Some insane girl for my birthday....I think I'll just bear with it. *sigh* I wanted the School Training episode...
    at least its off this weekend and not next weekend in your case >.<...

Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    i know right!!!
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

I was wondering why pokemon wasnt on this morning!
    I woak up at 10 and whn it wasnt on I thought I missed it
    Stupid cartoon network
    I suppose waiting another week wont hurt >.<
    I has Wifi!
    Let's battle yah?
    FC: 3910 8673 3309

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage_x View Post
    I was wondering why pokemon wasnt on this morning!
    I woak up at 10 and whn it wasnt on I thought I missed it
    Stupid cartoon network
    I suppose waiting another week wont hurt >.<
    You can always look at the part on serebii.net where they show the next episode that's coming. They always have the date when they are going to air.
    Ash's team right now

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast