Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Battling A Cute Drama (593)

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage_x View Post
    I was wondering why pokemon wasnt on this morning!
    I woak up at 10 and whn it wasnt on I thought I missed it
    Stupid cartoon network
    I suppose waiting another week wont hurt >.<
    They just decided to skip a week. No big deal. Japan skips a week sometimes.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

That Marilyn girl is totally insane, although not as insane as Aran Ryan but still. I didn't expect that Cherubi to be that big, maybe I should check its pokedex info. The part with Croagunk getting with the boxing ring as the background got me hooked because I was watching Punch Out!! videos during the commercial breaks. I will have to agree with Marilyn for once about her Shelldar being cute because of nostalgia of the 1st gen. So they finally show Dawn in her Platinum outfit huh? I was expecting her to wear it at another season due to the anime's tradition of replacing the main female protagonist.

Marilyn is cute. In that insane way.
    ahah I LOL'ed everytime she got all excited when her Pokemon were crying out in pain.
    Masochistic MUCH?

And Shelldar is cute. :P If I was that chick, I'd punch everyone who made fun of me for liking Shelldar.

AND HIKARI IN PLATINUM OUTFIT. I love it. <3 she looks amazing, whooo.

I liked this episode. Marilyn was weird though. Shellder looks KIND OF cute though. Brock was kind of annoying when he nagged Marilyn. I liked Dawn's Platinum outfit too. Ash and Brock looked nice too. I wonder how Johanna knew they were right by Snowpoint City.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

it was a good episode. that shelldar rocked
    my heart gold team

;389;;376;;248;;149;;392;;398;

heartgold friend cod:2579 6453 5224

favorite pokemon:;492-s;

strogest pokemon: lv.100;493;

shinys: shaymin,ho-oh,lugia,darkrai,scizor,pickachu,garchomp,evee and rayquaza

pokemon games: pmd explores of time,red,gold,firered,emerald,diamon,prael,platinu m,heartgold,battle revolution

Marilyn gave me the creeps each time she went wide eye. I noticed that Ash didn't get a lot of screen time, but I knew the episode was just especially for Brock (see Japanese episode featuring an eyecatch of Brock and Croagunk) and hearing Sudowoodo was just bizarre. Dawn's reaction towards her name calling and in Marilyn's Poke matches were just obstruct.

Marilyn was freaking hilarious. I swear, when she got all hyper over Buneary I DIED. Then I was revived and died again at Piplup's reaction, which was made even better because it stayed like that for over a minute.

The scene with Brock and Croagunk, however, was comdeic gold. Wrestling box, wacky shading, and a great speech from Brock? Pffft. Awesome.

I like the explanation behind Shellder, and WHY Marilyn was so obsessed with Cute Pokemon. That thing was so adorable in the last scene...

All in all, a really fun episode! Even if it had just been a filler without the clothes at the end, enjoyable nontheless. ^^

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by FlameRose View Post
    Marilyn was freaking hilarious. I swear, when she got all hyper over Buneary I DIED. Then I was revived and died again at Piplup's reaction, which was made even better because it stayed like that for over a minute.

The scene with Brock and Croagunk, however, was comdeic gold. Wrestling box, wacky shading, and a great speech from Brock? Pffft. Awesome.

I like the explanation behind Shellder, and WHY Marilyn was so obsessed with Cute Pokemon. That thing was so adorable in the last scene...

All in all, a really fun episode! Even if it had just been a filler without the clothes at the end, enjoyable nontheless. ^^
    I know that girl is crazy! Piplup's reaction had me dying! Yea That scene with cragunk was awesome. Yea at least we know WHY she was obsessed with cute pokemon.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This episode was good. It was a little funny how that crazy girl said Piplup was annoying looking as well as Mime Jr getting shot down too. As always, Meowth’s idea for Cherubi was hilarious.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Marilyn is one of my favorite characters in Sinnoh. Her wacky attitude had me laughing throughout the episode. Mr. Mime Jr.'s reaction when she called him ugly was hilarious. It was a pretty funny episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I agree with whoever said that this episode turned out to be better than expected!

Today's episode was good mainly because it was so weird. I don't know why, but this unique mixture of weird and freaky scenes on the one hand and hilarious scenes on the other made it something special.
    My initial fears that the episode would end up being a childish "girlie" story were soon allayed when I realized that the fuss Marilyn made about cute Pokemon was meant not to be taken all too seriously but rather ironically.

My favorite scenes this time were:
    - Marylin bashing Piplup and Mime Jr. ( Although I still think that Jessie's "level-headed thinking" as Meowth called it, was really good and would pay off)
    - That kitschy scene in which Marilyn was lying on the grass, mimicing a suffering Pokemon. Great show! Drama, drama!
    - Brock as some kind of boxing trainer, cheering Croagunk up! Although this was meant to be kind of ironic again, it was nevertheless a cool and above all heroic scene. These are the moments I like the most!

What I didn't like, though, was the fact that Dawn's Buneary lost to a tiny, unspectacular "Cherry-Pokemon"... I mean, it has already won contests and now such a bad fight?? But I'm not so sure whether we can solely blame Buneary for it, as Dawn didn't show her true battling skills today either. I was also a little bit disappointed that Ash didn't have to do anything at all today. Ok it was supposed to be a Brock-episode, but, nevertheless, if you ask me Ash was too passive, quite apart from Pikachu.
    And Jessie...that dress was uuugly...where did you get that from? From an old clothes collection? From a rummage sale? XD

All in all, a surprisingly good and entertaining episode which I enjoyed very much and which was really worth watching!

7 out of 10 points
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

I liked this episode ^~^
    I think shelder is adorable way cuter than cherubi! Even those cherubi is cute as a star shaped button.
    Finally brock got good screen time. and FINALLY someone says the truth about piplup lol
    I has Wifi!
    Let's battle yah?
    FC: 3910 8673 3309

this episode was funny brock is so dramatic

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

I loved this episode. :'D

It was hilarious and I loved Marilyn's character in it. Plus, the "Dawny" "Brocky" and "Ashy" nicknames were cute. xD Anyone who thinks Shellder isn't cute can get their ass' kicked. Shellder is adorable... ;;

This ep made me lol. :P

Scenes like the one in this episode make me wonder how any one could hate Piplup. I love how it was frozen for like 2 minutes after Marilyn said it wasn't cute.

Buneary losing to Cherubi isn't really all that bad. In the game they have about the same stats and Cherbi did have solarbeam

I took a pass on this episode just because Marilyn called Mime Jr. ugly.

BLASPHEMY!!!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Marilyn said Dawny, I thought she was calling her Donnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    Marilyn is one of my favorite characters in Sinnoh. Her wacky attitude had me laughing throughout the episode. Mr. Mime Jr.'s reaction when she called him ugly was hilarious. It was a pretty funny episode.
    Poor little guy.

I didn't like this episode at all.
    I found it wayyyy too corny and kept wishing I could skip past it until something happened.
    The only part I found worth watching was when Cherubi started actually fighting.
    I wanted to just tell Brock to shut up with the "IT'S A BOND BETWEEN TRAINERS AND THEIR POKEMON". He had to say it five times, didn't he?

If trainers really wanted to make things dramatic, then so be it.
    Gimmick teams, endure, focus sash and death fodder must be terms that brock doesn't know about.

Another thing, she just loves to use the word "valiant". She wants her pokemon to do everything "valiantly" even if it's to return them back in the pokeball.
    Ash's team right now

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Yeah, I was expecting this to be an alright filler, but it actually turned out pretty good. I liked it. Marilyn was indeed so crazy and funny. Poor Piplup and Mime Jr. for getting rejected. xD

Another anime mess up my friend told me, Solar Beam fired "just like that". He said, not related to the games? Not even related to the anime! xD

Anyway, good episode. And Im glad that Dawn got her Platinum clothes and gets to wear them for awhile.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

enjoyed it for some reason this episode almost felt kanto ish first season to me.

best line to me

"Another day, another Zillion dollars"

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

This episode was better then I thought. I was pleasantly surprised. I loved how they have her think a pokémon that most people wouldn't think it cute is cute. Makes me happy since I think a lot of pokémon like that are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    I didn't expect that Cherubi to be that big, maybe I should check its pokedex info.
    It's the same size as the last time it appeared.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

This was not a bad episode but not all that great. It was ok. The only signifance of this episode was to give them their winter-like cloths.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Trainer View Post
    This was not a bad episode but not all that great. It was ok. The only signifance of this episode was to give them their winter-like cloths.
    yeah, and dawns new red skirt is definitely winter-like

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast