Thread: Fire Emblem Shippings!

Default Fire Emblem Shippings!

Well,I felt like there needed to be a thread for Fire Emblem ships.Not just because I really wanted to justify my Fire Emblem ships or anything.
    So,just say which ships you love/like/don't like.

ALL SEREBII RULES APPLY,AND NO BASHING.Yes,that means you,Awakewning junkies who may hate others' pairings because all the other games' characters are personality/speechless,therefore don't seemingly have romantic feelings.

For just one I like,which I wanted to list,is Seth x Erikia.Seth scolds Orson for being too loyal to his wife and not his country,and Seth becomes sorta like that with an A support with Erikia.Plus,this is my Fire Emblem OTP it's so cute!

I've only played Awakening and a part of FE7, but I still have my favorite pairings. For Awakening, I have a soft spot for Morgan/Cynthia, Gregor/Miriel, Libra/Tharja, Lon'qu/Cherche, and Ricken/Nowi.

For FE7, I'm still in the tutorial chapters, but from the fan art I've seen and what little I've seen, I like Hector/Florina and Rath/Lyn. I definitely want to try the other games once I beat 7, so we'll see from there.

While I may have only played Awakening, that doesn't mean it's not good.

So, my shippings are Lissa x Henry, Cordelia x Lon'qu, and Sumia x Chrom. I like Lissa x Henry because Henry (my favorite FE char, besides maybe his son) pairs so well with Lissa. Cordelia and Lon'qu have the nice story of him warming up to her until he has to complete a task that forces him to admit his feelings. Sumia and Chrom... I feel they were meant to be. I seems like both Sumia and Cordelia say things about Chrom when they aren't married, but for some reason Cordelia x Chrom isn't a thing.
    Sorry I've been gone so long! I have no real excuse or explanation, but I hope I can be more active after my summer vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt Geekazaru View Post
    While I may have only played Awakening, that doesn't mean it's not good.

So, my shippings are Lissa x Henry, Cordelia x Lon'qu, and Sumia x Chrom. I like Lissa x Henry because Henry (my favorite FE char, besides maybe his son) pairs so well with Lissa. Cordelia and Lon'qu have the nice story of him warming up to her until he has to complete a task that forces him to admit his feelings. Sumia and Chrom... I feel they were meant to be. I seems like both Sumia and Cordelia say things about Chrom when they aren't married, but for some reason Cordelia x Chrom isn't a thing.
    I forgot Lissa/Henry! Their support is so adorable, and I love their epilogue.

I've played part of one FE game on the GBA, I'm mainly familiar with the series through its representation in the Super Smash Bros. series of fighting games. In my SSB fanfic universe, not only do I pair Marth with Ike, but I also have him go after Zelda to p*ss off Link, but I have not established his orientation. I have established orientations for Ike and Male Robin, which, in my universe, co-exists with Female Robin and is in fact her twin brother. I ship Ike and Male Robin together as well.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Though I die, La Resistance lives on

Fire Emblem Awakening is my first Fire Emblem game and I love the pairing system. My pairings are a mix between popular pairings and ones that don't seem to be brung up often. They are as followed:

•Male Avatar x Lissa/Cordelia/Nowi
    •Chrom x Sully/Olivia
    •Frederick x Sumia
    •Vaike x Miriel
    •Stahl x Tharja
    •Lon'qu x Cordelia/Nowi
    •Gaius x Tharja
    •Gregor x Nowi
    •Libra x Cherche
    •Henry x Olivia
    •Donnel x Panne

And for the children:

•Owain x Nah
    •Inigo x Kjelle/Noire
    •Brady x Female Morgan
    •Gerome x Lucina
    •Yarne x Severa
    •Laurent x Cynthia

I didn't list Virion and Ricken because I've never paired them with anyone. Out of my list, Donnel x Panne and Owain x Nah are my favorites because the former's conversation about Donnel trapping Panne is adorable imo while the latter is a mix with Owain's childish antics and Nah being more adult-like that blends perfectly in my eyes.

Dream Address: 5900 5616 6099
    The icons are clickable btw. I know I don't use them much but still.

As mentioned in another thread, I'm playing 7 right now and working out who will be supported with who (especially with how big a pain building supports is in FE7). I've decided Eliwood/Ninnian for sure, and likely Erk/Priscilla, but after that, I don't know. I love Hector/Florina for the fan art, but I've heard that his supports with Lyn are good. Lyn/Florina intrigues me with the ending to Lyn's story, and I also like the concept of Rath/Lyn and Kent/Lyn.

Well I've played other FE games in the past but never really got into shipping anyone..then came Awakening. lol. Well for Awakening I ship:

ChromxF!Robin
    LucinaxInigo
    OwainxCynthia

And now that I think about it, I may have at one point shipped MarthxLyn together. lol.

Awakening is my first FE game, and I have become surprisingly attached to the shipping mechanic. Shipping is something I never thought I'd do, but this game brought the inner shipper out of me! The pairings I did have kind of achieved OTP status in my mind, so . . . yeah. Here they are:

ChromxSumia
    MUxNowi
    FrederickxLissa
    SullyxStahl
    GaiusxCordelia
    Lon'quxMiriel
    HenryxTharja
    VirionxOlivia
    FlaviaxBasilio (too bad they can't get S rank)

Everyone else just kind of sits at the back of the army, never to be used again. :/ My next goal in Awakening is to have all the children marry so that everyone in the Sheperds are related. That might take some planning . . .
    Sig is a work in progress. Please understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    FlaviaxBasilio (too bad they can't get S rank)
    Seriously, that makes me sad. I wanted to S support them to each other so badly.

Also, add me to the Virion/Olivia list. Their supports are so sweet, and it explains Inigo too well.

from Sacred Stones: Ephraim/Eirika, I liked their sibling relationship a lot, I'm a sucker for those.. (not romantically tho)
    Fire Emblem 7: Matthew/Serra
    Fire Emblem Awakening: F!MorganxLon'qu I know that's kinda weird and not possible in-game but for some reason I really really like it? I imagine that male MU is very protective over his daughter so usually he sends someone he really trusts (like Lon'qu) to guard her in battle. And usually she is very cheerful but as she gets snippets of her memory she starts breaking a little and Lon'qu gets worried/helps her.. in my head i swear this made more sense but I forgot most of it XD
    Villager: Does your sciiiiiienceee explain why it rains?
    Sokka: YES! YES IT DOOOOOOOES