Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto General Shipping Discussion

I'm more optimistic on the latest chapter...people said the same thing about NaruSaku after Hinata's confession.

I think it'll take a while though.

hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting in here with the length of inactivity

but anyway, I've just watched the end of the Gaara retrieval arc and have suddenly grown a huge liking towards pairing Naruto and Gaara together :P though I've also always supported HintaXKiba
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

Talking

The Naruto pairing I support the most is easily SakuIno.Being the Shoujo-Ai fan I am,I can't help but see that this pairing makes sense.Close friends,bitter rivals,secret lovers.Makes sense to me.

And because of something I saw on YouTube,another pairing I support (for some unholy reason) Dosu x Temari.It may make little sense,but IMO,KakaSaku makes less sense.

@alteredegoX: The rules for the subforum say that since there's so much inactivity that you can post no matter how long its been inactive, so you're fine. =D

And since I love Naruto, I'll answer some of these topics!

What is/are your favorite Naruto ship/s?
    I'll answer this as shadow_shipper did.

yaoi: KakuHida. This is my overall OTP too. Something about it... *hides her doujinshi collection*
    yuri: Hmmm... I'll have to be boring and say InoSaku.
    het: KakuSaku I suppose. Admittedly, my het list is far smaller than the other two.
    crackYaoi : MadaHida. Oh man, don't ask cause I'm not sure either. XD I'm blaming the fact that they're my two fave characters.
    crackYuri: None of the yuri I like is all that cracky... KariHina I guess. That's kinda cracky.
    crackHet: KisaSaku. The only AkatsukixSakura pair I like. I'm honestly not sure why I like it, I just do.

What Naruto parings do you support?
    Well, all of the above of course. I ship the heck outta Akatsuki and Hebi/Taka. Some of my other personal fave ships include KisaIta, SasoDei, SuiSasu, SaiNaru, LeeGaa, KanKiba, OroKabu...MadaraxAnyone he wants... Haha, yeah I'm into yaoi if you couldn't tell. Characters being dead doesn't stop me from shipping them either. Of course, the manga just keeps showing us that death is never permanent in this fandom.

Ino ships
    All ladies here. Sakura, Hinata, and Karin. Though, I like InoSaku the most so I don't think to ship her with others all that often.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Let's see... First of all:

SasuSaku
    I luv it. I don't think it's onesided, at least, not in season 1. I am armed with proofs! I find it real cute how in one of those recent chapters, (lawl XD) Sakura couldn't bring herself to kill him. Which means, well, she still luvs him. Let's face it. That sounded cheesy... -.- *Hides all doujinshis she watched in secret*

NaruHina
    Gosh. Hinata luvs him. SHE CONFESSED!!! *fangirl scream* And then.... Pein practically kills her. BAM! 8 tails. Isn't that just ADORABLE? It's cute how she's stayed loyal all these years... lawl. It's sweet how she encouraged Naruto before the final round of the chuunin exams an' all, too. Naruto was really sweet during the second round an' all too... Or wait! That wasn't exactly the second round, was it? -.-

ShikaTema
    I won't go into this.

SasuKarin
    Over the last few months, this was fighting with SasuSaku. I don't know exactly how that worked out, but... I'm in luv with SasuSaku... -.-

LeeTen
    TenTen likes Lee! Lawl... XD I think that they are REALLY cute together... Lee just needs to see that.

All of the above, of course! XD
    EEVEE RULES!!

Oh, I LUV CHESSSHIPPING!!

But I LUV FERRISWHEELSHIPPING TOO!!

Oh, the decisions of a shipper.

SasuSaku

I like the very cute and those moments they been together,
    and with those Hints that they really have the chemistry and they seems to care for each other,that time I think that this ship is about near canon..(but I think, not quite for Shippuden)

NaruHina

From the very start,I'm a big fan of this ship,since Hinata confesses,I hope Naruto would feel the same way she feels,(specially the Shipudden episode : ''Confession'' came,that was a huge HINT!!i think..)
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

I support a couple, but I don't know the official names so I'll just use their character names were I can.

Naruto/Sasuke: I ship this one but only during certain times when I'm feeling slightly creative. I think it's one of the most hated pairings I've seen, but that's because people hate creativity. I think Naruto and Sasuke both have qualities that balance the other out. Naruto is adventurous and funny while Sasuke is fixed and stable and calm. I think there have been some hints in the series that one could cite as being romantic, but I don't want to spoil the recent events in the story lol.

Naruto/Hinata: I ship this one when I want to be more realistic and when I feel like following the story more closely. Naruto and Hinata are my favorite characters in the Naruto series. I think Hinata's shyness and devotion complements Naruto's impulsiveness and his overall qualities. I think they could really work as a couple in the series, and I love how Hinata admires Naruto because he's such an icon for good, honest, hardwork. I think they might be the cutest shipping pair around :3

there are so many

naruhina-it's cute

narusaku- i like sakura

sasunaru- basically because sasuke is the only one naruto seems to care about at this time

shikasaku- 2 genius that are cute together

shikahina- godparents so can be couple (technically)

sasuhina-because if narusaku happens hinata and sasuke need someone too

kibahina-friendship is just too strong to not be paried

I haven't been into Naruto in ages, but I still love Pein/Konan so much... It'll always be one of my OTPs~
    I'm also a big Shikamaru/Temari shipper, and to this day I'm still torn between Neji/Tenten & Neji/Hinata... Hmm. :T

i prefer the Naruto X Tsunade pairing odd? yes but i have my reasons

i prefer the Naruto X Tsunade pairing odd? yes but i have my reasons

well i would have to say Kiba/hinata they are just cute sweet and tender
    can tame a wild guy like kiba i just think they are awesome together
    i just can help it even if it crack i think it possible
    Hope you don't mind if i share a picture
        Spoiler:- cute:

this why i love them *blush*

Support (In no order, beside the first three):
    Zetsu and me: Would this count? :P. Honestly if he was real I would want to be with him.

Asuma and me: Another guy I would want to be with, although Zetsu a lot more.

Zetsu and Asuma: Just have all three of us together in a love triangle or something.

Naruto and Sasuke: Naruto is obviously in love with Sasuke and Sasuke is just too afraid to admit the same.

Shino and Kiba: Perfect couple.

Izumo and Kotetsu: More obvious then Naruto and Sasuke.

Konan and Yahiko: Pretty much happened.

Nagato and Itachi: Made for each other.

Shikamaru and Temari: They work.

Ino and Sai: They'd be nice together.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya: Pretty much Naruto and Sasuke just 40 years older.

Maybe more.

Favorite (In no order, beside the first three):

Look above.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

^^ i like naruto x Sasuke, naruto x sakura, naruto, hinata <333 all so cute 8D please Ino / Sai ;D oh and kakashi x sakura all awsome shippings
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

I support quite a few Naruto pairings. The ones I like most will have an asterisk next to them.

Naruto/Sasuke * (One of my OTPs. I adore it.)
    Sai/Sakura
    Kiba/Hinata
    Naruto/Tenten
    Gaara/Ino *
    Neji/Ino
    Neji/Tenten
    Kankurou/Sakura
    Lee/Sakura
    Kankurou/Kiba
    Sai/Sasuke
    Shikamaru/Temari *
    Naruto/Ino
    Ino/Sakura
    Naruto/Gaara
    Naruto/Hinata
    Gaara/Tenten
    Jiraiya/Tsunade
    Asuma/Kurenai
    Sasori/Deidara
    Deidara/Itachi *
    Hidan/Tayuya

Those are just the ones that come to mind right now. Since there are so many, I'm not going to give a reason as to why I like each one unless I'm asked, haha. One of the reasons I like Naruto so much is all of the couple possibilities. =D
    Last edited by Suerte17; 10th June 2011 at 11:00 PM.
    God is awesome.

NamelessShippingHunterShipping
    グリシル

You can view my full list of ships here.

Mizunata (Hinata X Mizukage)

me likey the crack
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

I'm a sucker for Akatsuki x Sakura. :x Particularly Deisaku, I swear - although Kisasaku has that spice. x33 Crack ftw!

I'm pretty much a fan of all of the main character ships as well. :3 Naruhina, narusaku, sasusaku, shikaino, shikatema, naruino, narusasu, peinblue (...I started shipping them the minute their faces were revealed, not their proper names. xD So they've kept the mistranslation and moniker, haha), deitobi(to), itakisa, itasaku... I could go on for ages, haha. It was the fanfiction that got me, though. <3

Recommendations: Found by fallacy, Gunpowder by LoneGothic, and... rawrchelle's works are quite nice. Sticks and Stones in particular. :3 All found on ff.net, of course xD

Floating over your rocky spine
    The glaciers made you and now you're mine

Pair: duncan | Lyrics: Great Lake Swimmers

For Me for now I love NaruSaku. I mean I am in between NaruSaku and NaruHina with Sakura believing in Naruto and wanting to be strong like him and Hinata admiring him and never giving up. I love to ship Naruto around. I'll even shipped him with Ayame. I ship Naruto with a lot of girls not a fan of Yaoi pairings but I respect them. I support SasuSaku,LeeTen,NejiTen,ShikoTemi,ShikoIno,KibaHin a. Some KibaSaku and SasuHina. I also love SakuHina and SakuIno and Sakura x Ino x Hinata. Sakura x Shinune,Naruto and Shinune.

Banner made by Skiyomi

NaruSaku/NaruHina
    ShikaTema
    InoSai
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Pairings I support? Well, of course I support two of the Big Three (or Four if you count NaruSasu): NaruHina and SasuSaku, even if they seem to have no hope right now in the actual story. But aside from those, I like a couple of maybe-crack pairings.

Naruto x Karin which I started to support jokingly ever since that one anime episode that kinda explained how Karin and Sasuke met under Orochimaru and that she loved him for his chakra. The thought "I bet she'd LOVE Naruto then" popped up in my mind. Imagine my surprise when in the manga, there's a little scene where she comments that Naruto's manga is "warm and inviting" or something like that.

Naruto x Shion, yes Shion from the freaking first movie. I blame the scene where Shion watched in amazement while Naruto shakes water out of his hair and the ending where she pretty much asks him to help keep her bloodline going...and he agrees. So, yeah, another I jokingly support, but think is cute nonetheless.

Naruto x Shizuka. For those who don't know, Shizuka is a more recent filler character from the Shippuuden series that was supposed to marry Naruto because Jiraiya promised a kunoichi who "supposedly" tied with him in combat that their students could marry if hers beat his, but of course, Naruto won, and even saved her life from a lecherous suitor. It's implied that at the end when she vowed to get stronger for someone, it was Naruto, and that she wanted to win the love he held for Sakura. While the episode seemed to get all NaruSaku-ish at the end, Shizuka won my heart. I don't know why, but she's definitely one sort of kunoichi I want to end up with Naruto.

Hmmm, I wonder why it feels so easy to ship Naruto with someone than any other character...?
    I am PROUD to support crack and nevermet shippings through fan fiction!

Pokemon Gray (Pokemon BW Story.)

Speech is Golden & Over Time (UroborusShipping)

We Met on The Subway & I Think You're The One (OthelloShipping Fics)

Find more of my PKMN fan fiction HERE!

In Naruto, I support:
    »NarutoHinata
    »ShikamaruTemari
    »MinatoKushina
    »KonohamaruHanabi
    »SaiIno
    »ItachiAyame
    »SuigetsuKarin
    »GaaraMatsuri
    »AsumaKurenai
    »IrukaAnko
    FF.net
    Click this too~!

Shippers of: Ikari, Special, Contest, OldRival, FerrisWheel, Frantic, DualRival, Tea, Commoner, Graceful, Mew, SoulSilver, MangaQuest, Colloseum, Quest, Jet, Wishful

Might be the Shippers of: Mock, Defrost

These are some of the parings I support:

Naruto x Sakura
    Naruto XHinata
    Kakashi x Rin
    Sasuke x Sakura
    Shika x Temari
    Sai x Ino

Naruto pairings I support are:

Sasuke x Sakura
    Naruto x Hinata
    Shikamaru x Ino
    Lee x Tenten
    Neji x Tenten
    Suigetsu x Karin

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

These are some of the ships I also support:
    ShikaIno - From the very first time I saw those two in one team it made me ship those two easilyXD
    Karin x Suigetsu - even they bicker a lot, I still like to ship those two out.
    Neji x Tenten, Asuma x Kurenai, Minato x Kushina [they are the awesome pairs and parent for Naruto], etc.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

NaruSaku is my all time OTP of any fandom, hands down, and the sole reason I got into shipping in general. So yes, I support NaruSaku. Besides that, most of the canon pairings, like Minato/Kushina or Asuma/Kurenai.

I also support Jiraiya/Tsunade. I'm indifferent to most of the others. However, I support both ShikaIno and ShikaTema.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast