Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 221

Thread: Naruto General Shipping Discussion

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The lone star state
    Posts
    584

    Default

    NaruSaku. I dont really care much for NaruHina. and PLEASE don't get me started on SasuSaku.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,850

    Default

    NaruSaku all the way my friends... I'm a sucker for main hero falling for main heroin :3
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  3. #53
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    You Know ,
    Naruto's mother wanted Naruto to marry a girl just like her !
    Unfortunately, Hinata is nothing like Naruto's Mother !
    However, Sakura seem to have the same temper as Naruto's mother!
    But she doesn't have the same amount of Beauty & Skill Naruto's mother had !

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2

    Default

    i ship naruhina,temashika,karin x suigetsu and neji x tenten,sasusaku and sai x ino.
    Last edited by Kaingaia; 4th September 2012 at 12:07 AM.

    KYOGRE'S AWESOME!

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Yes Vodor Kushina did say to marry someone like her.
    Hinata does have a few things in common with Kushina, not in temper or anything.
    the first is strength, Hinata doesn't have the physical strength of Sakura but she does use the eight trigrams better than even Neji, while Sakura shatters anything around her with her fists.
    the second Hinata is a talented cook much like Kushina, something Sakura fails at, so Sakura would fail as a housewife.
    and lastly as you pointed out, Sakura isn't anywhere near as beautiful as Kushina, but on the other hand Hinata is somewhere near that level.

    So apart from Temper Sakura has less in common with Naruto's mom than Hinata does. To a certain extent I am being biased since I believe that NauHina is the OTP of the series, and the writers believe Hinata would make a better heroin than Sakura, which was pointed out in one of the hilarious omakes.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    So apart from Temper Sakura has less in common with Naruto's mom than Hinata does. To a certain extent I am being biased since I believe that NauHina is the OTP of the series, and the writers believe Hinata would make a better heroin than Sakura, which was pointed out in one of the hilarious omakes.
    Too bad Kishimoto plays no role at all in the creation of the Anime... or most of the movies till Road to Ninja (which was heavily NaruSaku based)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    I haven't watched too many Naruto movies so i wouldn't know sadly. But it does seem like the way the manga is going, it will head towards NaruHina more than anything, even in the anime since it does follow the manga storyline, even Hinata's confession was extended to last the entire episode.

    NaruHina is still more likely to occur over NaruSaku anyway you look at it, we will see what happens in the next few chapters because that will determine which way this pairing will go, i think it will head in the favorable direction making NaruHina canon.

    Well since no one has a word to say, i guess i will say something not meaning to post twice in a row.

    It seems like my previous post about NaruHina becoming canon as my prediction seems to have come true. Note that is said seems, i still think there is a little more that needs to be addressed in the next couple of chapters.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Shropshire
    Posts
    147

    Default

    I'm a naruhina fan all the way and I am also a supporter of
    sassaku. (If that's what sakuraxsasuke is called)
    I also think tentenxneji but that can't happen any more... :'(
    also ...... (this is after i watched rl&hnp)
    tenten x rock lee
    neji x hinata (not much and there cosins but heigh hoh.)
    sai x sakura
    shikamaru x temari
    shikamaru x ino
    choji x ino
    tsunade x jariya
    kakashi x ikura
    konohamaru x that ginger haired girl whos name escapes me.
    Last edited by epicjirachifan; 25th March 2013 at 9:17 PM.

    Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

    Credit to SM

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Naruto x Hinata is extremely obvious at this point.

    There's really not much left to debate about.



    Last edited by Darkhope; 4th February 2013 at 11:13 PM.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Even though the next chapter we find out he was giving her chakra, but that doesn't matter anymore, I certainly don't see Sakura getting the chance to hold Naruto's hand, she sort of blew it badly hen she lied to him to defend him. But it does seem like NaruHina is going to be canon as of chapter 615 even chapter 437 made it seem more likely, we most likely will not see anything for a while longer.

    Oh almost forgot, NaruSaku pretty much died when Sakura lied to Naruto and still has confirmed that she still has feelings for Sasuke, on the other hand Hinata has put her life on the line for Naruto, she almost got killed after confessing her love for Naruto and she has supported him to a higher level than Sakura has, I am not saying that Sakura hasn't supported him, it's just Hinata has gone to greater lengths to win Naruto over, (and she is much closer to doing so).

    it seems likely that the only pairing involving Naruto himself that will occur will be the one with Hinata, it was during chapter 615 that he realized how much Hinata means to him, they even held hands, (even for a short time so Naruto could give her chakra).

    Sakura has basically done nothing but cause Naruto pain, because Sakura has and will always love Sasuke.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 27th March 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    90

    Default

    I support Naruto x Hinata, Naruto x Sakura and Jirayia x Tsunade
    These two songs describe me well

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,850

    Default

    Typical NaruHina fans...claiming NaruSaku's dead every time Hinata does something with Naruto around, wasn't it suppose to be dead when Hinata made her confession? And now Minato's (likely) gonna see Naruto with Sakura in this upcoming chapter, you don't think a connection will be made?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Typical NaruHina fans...claiming NaruSaku's dead every time Hinata does something with Naruto around, wasn't it suppose to be dead when Hinata made her confession? And now Minato's (likely) gonna see Naruto with Sakura in this upcoming chapter, you don't think a connection will be made?
    I wouldn't say that. Neither one is clear cut in my eyes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist for both sides. More like typical shippers.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    96

    Default

    WowIhaven'tspokenaboutNarutoshipsinawhile.

    What Naruto Pairings do you support?
    Mainly: Suika, Deika, Nejiten, and Shikatema.

    banner credit: skiyomi

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    I'm more of a Naruhina guy myself. I don't care for Sasuke at all, and I think Sakura should be single. :P

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,850

    Default

    Comparison like I said http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/63-...?v=11369216627

    Eat your hearts out
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Beyond my mind
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Comparison like I said http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/63-...?v=11369216627

    Eat your hearts out
    Who knows what Kishimoto is doing anymore lol. :P

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Comparison like I said http://z.mhcdn.net/store/manga/8/63-...?v=11369216627

    Eat your hearts out
    Um yeah, but you all also need to remember one small thing Minato knows nothing about Naruto, even though he is Naruto's dad, he has been dead for 16 years so he knows nothing of Naruto's friends, that includes Sakura. all the comparison was about was the tempers both Sakura and Kushina had nothing else more to it than that.

    In reality NaruHina still has the overwhelming advantage. Maybe this little picture will shed some light on the matter.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v63/c633/10.html

    It does seem pretty clear now, that gentle smile and then the hand squeeze. In reality the argument should have been over by chapter 615 and 633 just solidifies it.
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 30th June 2013 at 2:07 PM. Reason: adding other stuff
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi. Long time lurker of these forums first time poster and of course it should be here haha. Anyways I'm a NaruSaku fan so I'll just say my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Um yeah, but you all also need to remember one small thing Minato knows nothing about Naruto, even though he is Naruto's dad, he has been dead for 16 years so he knows nothing of Naruto's friends, that includes Sakura. all the comparison was about was the tempers both Sakura and Kushina had nothing else more to it than that.
    Irrelevant. It's hard to definitely say what Minato does and doesn't know about the living world other than what he's been told since his revival for one thing.

    For another, if it was simply tempers then why didn't Minato make the comparison between Kushina and Karin? Karin was shown to have a quick temper as well and it was even said she was an Uzumaki in front of him but he didn't make the comparison.

    And even so, that doesn't explain why he asked Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend(and then Naruto answered for her lol). It sort of ties back to Minato's knowledge of Naruto's life because I find it hard to believe he'd see a girl healing Naruto(during a battle no less) and think she might be his girlfriend. My theory is he overheard her speech but eh.

    In reality NaruHina still has the overwhelming advantage. Maybe this little picture will shed some light on the matter.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v63/c633/10.html
    The only thing that shows is Hinata was inspired once again by Naruto. It's nothing new. Notice Naruto hasn't spared a single thought towards the moment since it happened(and even then he had other things on his mind).

    It does seem pretty clear now, that gentle smile and then the hand squeeze. In reality the argument should have been over by chapter 615 and 633 just solidifies it.
    So you say but again Naruto hasn't given Hinata any special attention since that moment, called Sakura his sort of girlfriend to his dead father, and now recently her feelings for Sasuke have been put into doubt.
    Last edited by Laylo; 5th July 2013 at 6:39 PM.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laylo View Post
    Hi. Long time lurker of these forums first time poster and of course it should be here haha. Anyways I'm a NaruSaku fan so I'll just say my 2 cents.



    Irrelevant. It's hard to definitely say what Minato does and doesn't know about the living world other than what he's been told since his revival for one thing.

    For another, if it was simply tempers then why didn't Minato make the comparison between Kushina and Karin? Karin was shown to have a quick temper as well and it was even said she was an Uzumaki in front of him but he didn't make the comparison.

    And even so, that doesn't explain why he asked Sakura if she was Naruto's girlfriend(and then Naruto answered for her lol). It sort of ties back to Minato's knowledge of Naruto's life because I find it hard to believe he'd see a girl healing Naruto(during a battle no less) and think she might be his girlfriend. My theory is he overheard her speech but eh.



    The only thing that shows is Hinata was inspired once again by Naruto. It's nothing new. Notice Naruto hasn't spared a single thought towards the moment since it happened(and even then he had other things on his mind).



    So you say but again Naruto hasn't given Hinata any special attention since that moment, called Sakura his sort of girlfriend to his dead father, and now recently her feelings for Sasuke have been put into doubt.
    Well there are a few weaknesses in your reply, and I shall point out the reasoning behind it, the first weakness is rather simple, 1. Minato assumed that Sakura was his girlfriend, he saw that Sakura was close by and wondered if that was the case, when you look at Naruto's reply, then compare it with his past replies to the same question, does it really support the NaruSaku pairing? no not really, because his reply again irritated Sakura, the reasoning behind that is due to context, when we look at how Naruto responded when he did to his father it wasn't really a reply that indicated too much romantic interest in the medic nin, but when he replied to the same question to Konahamru, he was more playful, blushing and smiling, again Sakura is repulsed by the idea of being Naruto's girlfriend this is due to the fact that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, there is little questioning it.

    weakness number 2. her feelings have been put into doubt, well no, if you look back at the previous page she said she trusted Sasuke, but had a fake smile, Sai noted that what Sakura said was true, but her smile was a lie, now to explain this further Sakura knew that Naruto and Sasuke weren't on the same page, thy were basically at loggerheads with a view between what to do with the Juubi, also the last part of the final paragraph can easily be counter, like all NaruSaku arguments, you have to remember NaruHina moments have come in at certain moment and to force the next one for whatever reason would be inappropriate due to the severity of the situation they are in, so to spare any thought from Naruto's side would be distracting on that part, he needs to do so when everything is finished.

    weakness number 3: well this one is one you will not like (plus all of the other NaruSaku fans out there) there is no confirmation that Naruto has gone another level with his crush, sure there has been plenty of times that NaruSaku could have gone one step further, but nothing has ever eventuated, also you say that Naruto hasn't given a single thought after the situation and hasn't given Hinata special attention, well throughout the entire war when Naruto had the interaction with Hinata it has been special, we won't be seeing one for a little while longer, 433 counts as a NaruHina moment because of what was said on the next page.

    number 4: Naruto called Sakura his sort of girlfriend, remember you said sort of, again with Naruto's reply, um yeah, I guess if you're splitting hairs I guess... Is that really a reply anyone would have confidence with, now one of my friends is fluent in Japanese he also doesn't pair Naruto with anyone, so he reviewed that small moment and came to a conclusion which I found rather funny. (well it would anger a few people) but that's the thing about being a critical thinker you aren't always going to say things that are popular. my friend said Naruto's reply when he said if you're splitting hairs is Naruto's way of saying that Sakura is a girl and she is a friend, but not in a romantic way. the other thing he noted was Minato was thinking out loud and as I pointed out he jumped to conclusions like 4 other people did in the past and were proven wrong.

    on another note, there are two threats to NaruSaku and this one will be a bitter pill to swallow, those threats are not Hinata and Sasuke. those threats are in reality Naruto and Sakura, Sakura because she is still in love with Sasuke and Naruto because he not only accepts the fact that he cannot win Sakura over, but because he has moved on from his crush on Sakura. As I say a fair few times a crush is just a crush, having a crush doesn't mean you will end up with the girl you have a crush on. in the real world do you really end up with your first crush? and I will answer that no you don't (and I speak from personal experience) you are almost assured that you will never end up with you first crush, and I will counter the counter (before you get the chance or anyone else does for that matter) Hinata doesn't have a crush on Naruto, it is a level beyond a crush, she is fully in love with Naruto, and Naruto knows it too.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    thanks for replying respectfully paul. Spoiler tagging the longer replies because I am embarrassed at writing so much on this(but not too embarrassed to post). Will try not to write this much in the future heh :P/

    Quote Originally Posted by paul (dragon master) View Post
    Well there are a few weaknesses in your reply, and I shall point out the reasoning behind it, the first weakness is rather simple, 1. Minato assumed that Sakura was his girlfriend, he saw that Sakura was close by and wondered if that was the case, when you look at Naruto's reply, then compare it with his past replies to the same question, does it really support the NaruSaku pairing?
        Spoiler:- reply:



    no not really, because his reply again irritated Sakura, the reasoning behind that is due to context, when we look at how Naruto responded when he did to his father it wasn't really a reply that indicated too much romantic interest in the medic nin, but when he replied to the same question to Konahamru, he was more playful, blushing and smiling, again Sakura is repulsed by the idea of being Naruto's girlfriend this is due to the fact that Sakura is in love with Sasuke, there is little questioning it.
        Spoiler:- reply:


    weakness number 2. her feelings have been put into doubt, well no, if you look back at the previous page she said she trusted Sasuke, but had a fake smile, Sai noted that what Sakura said was true, but her smile was a lie, now to explain this further Sakura knew that Naruto and Sasuke weren't on the same page, thy were basically at loggerheads with a view between what to do with the Juubi, also the last part of the final paragraph can easily be counter,
    And what do you think that means? You're right in that Sakura is not happy because she knows Sasuke isn't with him and is fighting for his own side so to speak. More importantly, she doesn't trust him.

    like all NaruSaku arguments, you have to remember NaruHina moments have come in at certain moment and to force the next one for whatever reason would be inappropriate due to the severity of the situation they are in, so to spare any thought from Naruto's side would be distracting on that part, he needs to do so when everything is finished.
    That does not explain why after the Pain battle Naruto was eating ramen alone, talking with Sakura on a bench, and then went and took a mission that he thought was about identifying animals on an island without talking to Hinata. The only time he thought of her was in a flashback of all the times he worried using Kyuubi's power would hurt someone close to him.

    weakness number 3: well this one is one you will not like (plus all of the other NaruSaku fans out there) there is no confirmation that Naruto has gone another level with his crush, sure there has been plenty of times that NaruSaku could have gone one step further, but nothing has ever eventuated,
    On the contrary...in the very beginning he clearly liked her person and thought she was cute. Then he learned that like him, she seeks acknowledgement, which is obviously a step up. Later on he risks his life for her in the battle against Gaara(yes he was protecting the village but he shout several times that he would 'Protect Sakura!' and his death glares and resolve came after he saw Sakura was hurt), another step up. He selflessly decides to put her happiness above his own and promises to bring Sasuke back for her. Another step up. When he fails that promise he decides he is unworthy and does his best not to burden her with his feelings.

    Finally, Sai says he loves her. Not even Shikamaru denies that accusation. Naruto's feelings go beyond what they were in the beginning. He hasn't been shown to be moving on either.

    also you say that Naruto hasn't given a single thought after the situation and hasn't given Hinata special attention, well throughout the entire war when Naruto had the interaction with Hinata it has been special, we won't be seeing one for a little while longer, 433 counts as a NaruHina moment because of what was said on the next page.
    615 is longest they've interacted since Hinata's introduction over 600 chapters ago. To say nothing of the fact that he interacted with Itachi more during the war than he has with Hinata. Either way, there are reasons. In 559 she doubted herself. In 615 he doubted himself(and she didn't get to him fully, Kurama had to help...plus he was thinking of Neji too). And I think that's it for their interaction in the war. The rest is her thinking of him as usual.

    number 4: Naruto called Sakura his sort of girlfriend, remember you said sort of, again with Naruto's reply, um yeah, I guess if you're splitting hairs I guess... Is that really a reply anyone would have confidence with, now one of my friends is fluent in Japanese he also doesn't pair Naruto with anyone, so he reviewed that small moment and came to a conclusion which I found rather funny. (well it would anger a few people) but that's the thing about being a critical thinker you aren't always going to say things that are popular. my friend said Naruto's reply when he said if you're splitting hairs is Naruto's way of saying that Sakura is a girl and she is a friend, but not in a romantic way. the other thing he noted was Minato was thinking out loud and as I pointed out he jumped to conclusions like 4 other people did in the past and were proven wrong.
    Uh the correct translation is actually 'Yeah! Well more or less...' and the implication is he sees them as close enough to be dating but nothing official was made yet. It makes 0 sense for him to go the 'girl friend' route because it was obvious to EVERYONE what Minato was asking. If that is what he was going for he should've just said 'no dad she's just a friend'.

    I don't really understand that last bit of your paragraph but as far as Minato is aware Naruto and Sakura ARE dating because Sakura never denied it. That's kinda why he told her to take care of him which is the equivalent of a parent's blessing.

    on another note, there are two threats to NaruSaku and this one will be a bitter pill to swallow, those threats are not Hinata and Sasuke. those threats are in reality Naruto and Sakura, Sakura because she is still in love with Sasuke and Naruto because he not only accepts the fact that he cannot win Sakura over, but because he has moved on from his crush on Sakura.
    He actually hasn't accepted that he'll never win Sakura over. He just feels he wouldn't be worthy of her if he can't fulfill his promise to her(similar to how he felt he couldn't be Hokage if he couldn't save Sasuke). And there is 0 evidence that he has moved on. Every time we visit his feelings they point in Sakura's direction.

    As I say a fair few times a crush is just a crush, having a crush doesn't mean you will end up with the girl you have a crush on. in the real world do you really end up with your first crush? and I will answer that no you don't (and I speak from personal experience) you are almost assured that you will never end up with you first crush, and I will counter the counter (before you get the chance or anyone else does for that matter) Hinata doesn't have a crush on Naruto, it is a level beyond a crush, she is fully in love with Naruto, and Naruto knows it too.
        Spoiler:- reply:

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    Well no Hinata does know Naruto on a higher level than Sakura, Sakura doesn't really know everything Naruto has been through the trials and tribulations he has been through, Hinata knows exactly what to say to Naruto and knows when to say it.

    also another thing about Naruto moving on from his crush on Sakura is based off acceptance if you look at chapter 470 then fast forward towards 474 where he didn't flinch when he said Sakura loves Sasuke, it does imply heavily that he has moved on, since Hinata's confession has he asked Sakura on a date, has he ever made some hair brained scheme to win Sakura over, no not really, plus when we look at chapters 490, 559, 611, 614 and 615 we can see that he is starting (albeit very slowly) to develop feelings for Hinata. Another to note there is no eveidence to show us that he is in love with Sakura. As I have pointed out sure there have been chances where NaruSaku could have developed further, but nothing eventuated.

    Also with the last paragraph, Naruto has only had a crush on Sakura, it doesn't mean he is completely in love with her, you can have a crush on someone, but as I pointed out earlier you aren't guaranteed that you will end up with them.

    from the direction the manga is heading, it is easy to say that NaruHina is going to be the endgame pairing, due to significant evidence that has been produced since the confession. A relationship is based on understanding and being honest with one another, that doesn't bode well for NaruSaku, because if it was to happen it would be based on a lie, because Sakura would never truly love Naruto, well not to the level that Hinata would
    Last edited by paul (dragon master); 16th July 2013 at 7:35 AM.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,319

    Default

    Honestly at this point the most likely pairing is NaruSasu. The other pairings with these two are usually just getting trolled.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    Well I'm a NaruSaku fan, so it's sad that Naruto moved on from his crush on Sakura. I still hope there'll be some good NaruSaku hints in the future.
    Pokémon XY


    Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Great Southern Land
    Posts
    420

    Default

    The thing I have noticed about NaruSaku is that it is Sasuke centered, just look at the moments between them, the Promise of a lifetime and then the false confession (even in the false confession, Sakura did have pure intentions) it was still centered around Sasuke. Naruto pursued Sasuke in order to make Sakura happy and with the hopes of winning her over, but unfortunately for Naruto that was never going to be the case, no matter how things are put during the story Sakura is still going to love Sasuke. both Sakura and Sasuke have hurt Naruto on 3 levels Emotional, Mental and Physical, (and no I am not talking about the times where Sakura sent Naruto flying with one punch) Sakura has rejected Naruto's hair brained advances basically everytime, even that has to have an effect on Naruto, with all that rejection Naruto is bound to cease having a crush on Sakura.

    But on the other hand NaruHina is that it is centered around two characters and two characters only (Naruto and Hinata), NaruHina has received amazing development in the last 200+ chapters and has shown that Naruto is starting to fall in love with Hinata. the funny thing is NaruHina doesn't need parallels or third party POV's (who always get it wrong) to stand strong, as some would say this ship sails itself, there is no lies, no burden, no untrustworthy traits with NaruHina. there is only understanding, both Naruto and Hinata know exactly what the other has been through, they both know what to say to one another and when to say it, and Naruto did say that Hinata has always been by his side while holding her hand.
    Ash: Serena what are you doing
    Serena: from now on Ash, you should call me your little pikachu

    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9745729/3/Seperate-Roads
    friend code friend safari, trade and battle 0962 9543 3828

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •