Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Classroom Training (594)

So it is all Candice's fault for Zoey being they way she is/was. How sad.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

As brief of an explanation as that sounds for something that had a lot of weight put on it for Zoey's character, I'm glad the whole badge/ribbon exclusivity got some sort of closure. It may not even be brought up again from this point, which is fine, as the writers came up with an acceptable back-story for something that didn't have a whole lot of purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    So it is all Candice's fault for Zoey being they way she is/was. How sad.
    So if I hated Zoey but love Candice, yet Candice made Zoey evil in the first place, then by the transitive property, must I hate Candice? I may have driven myself bonkers over such a paradox if it weren't for the fact that I have no bones with Zoey anymore. Would have been a frightening thought indeed.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Oh come on. Zoey's not evil. She just a person that clearly make good choices.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Poeple saying that candice is a lesbian because the way she sees dawn! How Funny! lol
    Plus, Zoeys cute in childhod and her glameow to. Them two just friends, I like there friendship.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by cloudk View Post
    Anyways, for those who absolutely adore Piplup...

[img]http://i44.*******.com/5uitg3.gif[/img]
    I love cute little scenes like this where Pokemon become fascinated with mundane objects. There's just...something about them. And this GIF pretty much created itself, Piplup really did repeatedly go in and out through that pet door.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Candice and Zoey do have a lot in common. And she's the reason why she likes to compete in contest.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

Didn't enjoy this episode at all. There has already been at least one school-centric episode this generation, and frankly, I'm tired of it.
    Interesting back story of Glameow (even though I can't stand it anyway)...
    Yes, I did wonder at that Diglett, as I always do when it is on screen. I think it was just hiding its arms and legs under the table...
    And that gif of the penguin truelly cements the idea in my head of its stupidness.

Do the Robot!

It never even occured to me to wonder where Zoey was from. It was nice to see how she got Glameow.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

And so the dub finally goes to 16:9 and HD.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Gotta few notes. I actually thought this episode was awesome!

-Yay! The episodes are finally in HD for me. Must go the same for others as well.
    -Candice's VA was awesome. I can totally see that's Kether Donahue I believe. Since her voice is just the same as Lily from Kappa Mikey.
    -Woah, looks like that Chef and his Lickilicky got a cameo appearance. Didnt see that coming. :P
    -    Spoiler:- Pokemon:

-Nice to see Zoey's past with Glameow. It was pretty sweet. =) Both Young Glameow and Zoey were so cute.
    -Too bad Abomashow hasn't made much of a lot of apperances in this episode. But next episode he should though.
    -With this city being pretty calm and quite, like said, not much music for this episode. There is still music though, but I like how it related to this episode.
    -O_O Ice Aqua Jet again. Havent seen that since... can't rememer. :P Either Wake's Gym or a few episodes later.
    -Piplup's Whirlpool to save all the Poke balls was pretty nice.

Well, Gym battle is next week. Can't wait so bad!
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 3rd October 2009 at 3:36 PM.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Hmm this episode was pretty good candice kept saying the same thing for like 10 times in this episode though lol

I was expecting Ash and co. to be at Snowpoint City next week as I thought there will be another filler episode before it. The origin of Zoey's Glameow seemed like a cliche of abandoned kittens used in cartoons. I wonder why is Dawn still wearing her white socks when she took off her Platinum outfit. Skuntank's voice didn't fit its design that much. When the quiz said about Cyndaquil being a fire mouse, I could've sworn that I thought it was a fire echidna. Ice Aqua Jet, another illogical move, is back again? There is a reason why WTF Pokemon existed. I couldn't stop staring at Candice's eyebrows as they made her look like one of those girls from another anime I've seen before.

Was surprised to finally see it in HD widescreen,. I thoguht maybe we'd get stuck with a fullscreen zoom and it does make a difference after seeing the first few zoomed in more so.

Was an ok episode... nothing fancy.. Liked Zoey's past with her glameow. Looked so cute as a young kitten

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

It's nice seeing the episodes in HD Widescreen now. It makes the animation look much neater. Also if you notice in the opening, you can actually see May's face now, since the episode was in widescreen.
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5440-8603
    Friend Safari Details: Fighting Safari with these Pokemon: Machoke, Throh, and Breloom.

Candice sounds like Autumn from the Miltank episode and Zoey from Dinosaur King.

I'm happy to see that Cartoon Network has been showing many of its action shows in High Definition.

It was an okay episode. Jerimiah seemed to have the abilities of a mind reader since he was able to get the correct answers without knowing the end of the questions. Ash sure showed him how to battle though and that battles are won on the field and not on paper. I think that's what he showed anyway.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Candice was so cute. I loved watching her spazz out over Dawn's clothes and get mad at them when they said they were "the same" or something like that.

Heh...Ms. Senior. Reminds me of Pokemon Special. *smirks*

I've never really had anything wrong with Zoey, but this was some nice development for her, and I enjoyed the backstory between her and Glameow.

Skuntank guy was kind of boring. :/ Least he apologized to Ash about the class stuff.

Overall, while not the best, not bad. Can't wait for the Gym Battle next week!

I claimed Skarmory!

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Just saw this new Pokémon episode. It seemed pretty cool actually. I thought it was weird how Buizel magically did Ice Aqua Jet.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'll catch this episode later, looks pretty good. Zoey is back too!

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

1st it's marylin with the word "valiantly" and now it's candice or "ms. senior" with the word "khia"
    Ash's team right now

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    And so the dub finally goes to 16:9 and HD.
    I know; isn't it cool? *(sigh) Technology is just simply wonderful these days.*
    Wasn't it just me or didn't Candice sound a bit like Marilyn, only less high pitch and less annoying? It was finally nice to reach this point of the season. Looking forward to next week too. I'll watch it again tomorrow on the widescreen tv in HD since I sort of missed it this morning.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kether_Donahue

You were right! It is Kether Donahue, who also voiced Autumn back in the beginning of Battle Dimensions! Whew, who would have thought they sound so similar?
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 3rd October 2009 at 7:07 PM.

I like this episode it was good for a gym leader intro That's my term for episode like this it was a bit like roxanne's due to the whole being teacher thing just she taught adults not kids.
    Pokemon Wi fi:3094-4966-5695
    Eevee breeder.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Just saw this new Pokémon episode. It seemed pretty cool actually. I thought it was weird how Buizel magically did Ice Aqua Jet.
    You have to admit though that this episode was mainly great because of the Skuntank scene at the end. I really loved that one, it made me laugh. xD
    Especially Jessie's face.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

THis episode. explains how Zoey became the cooridinator today. Candice happened to be a good friend of Zoey. It brings back Zoey's memories about how she obtain her Glemeow because it since it feelings and decide to pick her up and take care of it.

Wow, Pokemon sure does look nice in HD. Oh and is that May's face in the opening? I always thought that brown thing they've been showing was some random floating hair.

Anyway, the episode starts off with...Zoey? Well that was unexpected. I was still excited to see her, because she's the only rival of Dawn's I actually like. Its nice to see that she happens to be home the same time Ash and the gang got there.

I liked this episode for it's simplicity. 9/10
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

A standard episode at first glance which, however, turned out to be really good and entertaining! It was definitely worth watching!

It was the countless short scenes which made today's episode something special. Let me only mention the best ones:

Without any doubt my favorite scene was when Candice asked the question about Meowth and the real Meowth in disguise was getting more and more nervous, biting into his cap. Not knowing your own attacks sure must be both embarrassing and hard for any Pokemon. Poor Meowth, you looked as if you had an identity crisis. But at the same time, seeing Meowth despair and Jessie going for his throat later on was simply hilarious!:bounce::-D

Jeremiah bashing Ash ("For a trainer with 6 badges you don't seem to know much about Pokemon")! Yeah! I couldn't help laughing at this scene. Well, I do understand that he hurt the feelings of the Ash-fans, but you know what? He was right! The same applies to Paul's remark in "Pursuing A Lofty Goal" when he said to Ash that it sure had taken him long enough to evolve Staraptor eventually. That was rude too, but right nevertheless.
    (See, even the Anime itself is slowly but surely admitting that Ash isn't strong. I hope that this justified opinion will now finally be respected more within the fandom)

I'm truly delighted by Candice's appearance, because she's awesome in almost every aspect. First of all, it stands out that she's pretty. Her style is aweome and I don't mind her prattling a bit too much because that somehow makes her cute at the same time. But undoubtedly her best feature is her burning passionate fighting spirit! Yes! Writer please give us more such powerful women/ characters! The Anime longs for them! If she puts up a good fight next week, she'll definitely be one of my favorite Sinnoh gym leaders!

I can't list all the good or funny scenes but altogether they created a "cozy" and entertaining atmosphere and made watching this episode a joy.

7 out of 10 points.
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast