Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Classroom Training (594)

This episode was good IMO. It was nice to see one of my favorite Sinnoh pokemon (Abomasnow) make his debut.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I found this episode disappointing. I get to ditch cross country practice for the 1st time all season and am looking forward to watching pokemon, since its been about a month, and what do I get? This.
    What a rip off.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralnina View Post
    I found this episode disappointing. I get to ditch cross country practice for the 1st time all season and am looking forward to watching pokemon, since its been about a month, and what do I get? This.
    What a rip off.
    That's what karma gets to you. Skip an activity you're suppose to be doing and pay back for the worse.

I really liked the episode overall . The Jump to HD was amazing and I finally saw May in the Opening XD . Lucky me that I bought and HD TV a day before the episode air ROFL XDDD. Finally got to see Candice in the dub which was amazing <3 . Her dub voice reminded me of Autumn from the Miltank Episode :O , but still nice episode that I got to enjoy.

I give it a 8/10

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    I really liked the episode overall . The Jump to HD was amazing and I finally saw May in the Opening XD . Lucky me that I bought and HD TV a day before the episode air ROFL XDDD. Finally got to see Candice in the dub which was amazing <3 . Her dub voice reminded me of Autumn from the Miltank Episode :O , but still nice episode that I got to enjoy.

I give it a 8/10
    That's actually the actress, Kether Danhue, who plays as them. So you're right. At first I wonder who's voice that was and it was obvious by looking at the comments. (Makes me wonder who is going to voice Looker...man I wish I could voice him, but I guess not since I can't email DuArt or TPCI. Maybe Palmer...*laugh* God I need a job!)

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    That's actually the actress, Kether Danhue, who plays as them. So you're right. At first I wonder who's voice that was and it was obvious by looking at the comments. (Makes me wonder who is going to voice Looker...man I wish I could voice him, but I guess not since I can't email DuArt or TPCI. Maybe Palmer...*laugh* God I need a job!)
    Wow so It was her XD. Lol I ma do Ash's Spanish VA because I can do a better job than the current one ( my spanish is super good ) .

Now back on the Episode , Well I finally understanded Zoey's backstory on how she got her Glameow and plus why she doesn't like Persons who do both Contests and Gyms . And it was sad to hear that the Snowpoint City Gym doesn't get that many Challengers because of their location and since Candice doesn't have that much to do she became a Teacher in that School. So I think that explains why she is a Teacher so the episode did a good job on some Character developement and Introduction of a Character which is Candice XD.

3DS FC : 1547-5393-2663

Quote Originally Posted by WGCV23 View Post
    Wow so It was her XD. Lol I ma do Ash's Spanish VA because I can do a better job than the current one ( my spanish is super good ) .

Now back on the Episode , Well I finally understanded Zoey's backstory on how she got her Glameow and plus why she doesn't like Persons who do both Contests and Gyms . And it was sad to hear that the Snowpoint City Gym doesn't get that many Challengers because of their location and since Candice doesn't have that much to do she became a Teacher in that School. So I think that explains why she is a Teacher so the episode did a good job on some Character developement and Introduction of a Character which is Candice XD.
    Not to mention, those eyes. (glitters)

This is one of those episodes where you need to understand what the characters are saying to fully enjoy it.

The reason why Zoey disliked people that competed in both contests and gym battles was also explained. It's because she and Candice made a promise to each other that they would both succeed at one thing or some crap. It was kind of a lame reason but it's no worse then Harley hating May because she took his food as a kid I guess. Lol

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

The episode was good IMO. Just another decent episode.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

I thought this episode was good. Candice's class quiz is fawking ridiculous! How in the world anyone suppose to answer questions like hers when she just say a little bit? The stuck-up guy that was sitting next to Ash must've been a psychic or something for him to know the answers.

I liked the episode. Especially since it was in full HD format instead of the cropped version. It made the ep more nice to enjoy. :P

Candice was funny, that guy with the Skuntank... was "meh" for me. He insulted poor little Satoshi (even if it was unintentional). D<

Overall, good ep. Got some character develpment, some nice battles, a lol moment when Meowth didn't know the answer to a question that involved his Pokeomon Species ('cuz he never learned and never will learn Pay Day...), and we got to see Obamasnow Abomasnow. ^^

Candice's dub voice got kinda annoying at times. I suppose it fits the character though.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Candice's dub voice got kinda annoying at times. I suppose it fits the character though.
    First impressions were not so appealing, but I certainly warmed to it. I really enjoyed this episode, I found it interesting when Brock said "Ash is a genius at Gym battles", I didn't realise Brock held Ash in such high regard (although I would expect anything less). Lol I even found Zoe bearable.
    “Heroes take journeys, confront dragons, and discover the treasure of their true selves.”

i really enjoyed team rokets motto for oncemainly when one was talking and the other played in the snow lol
    my platinum team -

Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 1st strike, so only the rule-breaking parts were removed. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

My highligh was actually the part when Buizel used Ice Aqua Jet, Abomasnow literally went "HUH?!" XD

I mean wow, that was a real expression, he didn't go "SNOW?!" or used some variation of his name, amazing!

Exploud did the same thing in Pikachu's Island Adventure, after he got hit from Wynaut's counter, he was like "AH AH AH!!" in pain and shock! No part of his name was used, I even e-mailed his voice actor (forget the name) and personally praised him for it! XD

Thanks to Espeon Lover for the glitter name!

The Trainer Card was done by me!

The Jirachi in my TC was recoloured by me, but the sprite itself was made by Pokesho!

The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl sprites were ripped by Eevee, Zhen Lin, pika and Pipian.

Want to help MMV and still have great Wii games from them?
    Join and see what great Wii and DS games they have,
    buy them, and pass the word to your friends, the more the merrier!

Overall, it was an OK episode. Candice's voice was rather... annoying. Tbh, it's worse than Lisa Ortiz but Glameow's backstory made up for it.

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    This is one of those episodes where you need to understand what the characters are saying to fully enjoy it.

The reason why Zoey disliked people that competed in both contests and gym battles was also explained. It's because she and Candice made a promise to each other that they would both succeed at one thing or some crap. It was kind of a lame reason but it's no worse then Harley hating May because she took his food as a kid I guess. Lol
    Yea that explains it but it's still retarded though. Lol it reminds me of when Zoey found out that Nando is doing contests AND gym battles. Ah good times.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

They couldn't think of a translation or something for Kiai? idk why, but I thought it was kind of awkward hearing everyone in the episode going "OK! gotta use your kiai!"

I thought we learned it wasn't cool to do that when people started making "nakama" it's own word in One piece.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I thought the quiz was kind of lame also. I was also surprised when Brock started praising Ash. I didn't think Brock thought Ash was an idiot, it was just a pleasant surprise to hear him giving ash that praise.

I knew from the instant I saw the classroom that Ash was going to bomb it. I was waiting for him to get a chance to show them what he could really do. I kind of wanted to see him go off on that guy that told him he didn't know much outside. Something along the lines of, "What happens in a quiz and what happens in a battle are two different things!"

Was Candice saying Kai or something else?

Finally, after around 20 episodes, we get to Snowpoint City! Time to get started.

- The gang arrive at Snowpoint City, & are greeted by Zoey. It seems to be that Snowpoint is actually her hometown.
    - Some time later... OMG! Abomasnow attack! RUN!!!
    - Oh, it's Candice's Abomasnow. Dammit! Don't scare us like that woman!
    - Candice goes Gaga over Dawn's winter gear, so I'm guessing that she is a winter Fashion Bug. Still, having someone make a whole set of winter gear by hand & have it look fashionable is a hell of a feat.
    - I've also noticed that, like Dawn, Candice's legs are still bare even in these frozen conditions. She most likely doesn't give a damn about losing them to Frostbite; she'd rather show them off whilst gloating, "ME DEAD SEXY!!!!11!one!" even in the midst of a Russian Winter.
    - Speaking of which, do you people "know" how horrible these Russian Winters are??
    - Okay, back on task. It also seems that she is just excited to have Ash as her challenger.
    - This is basically because this place doesn't get many travelers, so this place is basically Hum Drum. I do swear that these people nowadays are turning into lizardpeople...
    - So... Candice is also a teacher at the Snowpoint Pokemon Trainer School, which as the ep. title suggests, is where they're heading now.
    - Since Ash has traveled every-damn-where, he actually gets to be the special guest for her students.
    - The students are amazed over the fact that he got six badges. If they're amazed over him getting that amount, wait until they see his entire collection. I'll bet you that they'll have a heart attack &/or a stroke.
    - TR is here in disguise. Thankfully, I've got an SMG concealed inside my person in case they do something stupid. Hehehehe...
    - Ash sits next to a Poketch businessman, who also has a Skuntank on him. Neat-o.
    - Okay, quiz time!! Candice asks a question that involves Pikachu. Ash rings in... & gets it wrong. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    - It seems that her quizzes happen to have all sorts of twists & turns, according to James. He tries it out himself... & he gets it wrong as well. AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    - Now this question gets Cyndaquil involved. The businessman rings in... & he gets it right! *crowd rejoices*
    - Next question!! It involves Abra. The businessman rings in... & nails it right off the bat! *crowd rejoices* It seems that this one had both Abra & Stunky involved, & they're connected to each other via time.
    - Next question!! What is Meowth's signature move? The businessman gets that as well. TR Meowth = Humiliated! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    - Quiz-time over! Now Ash is bummed out, but he's more into the hands-on, as opposed to the desk work.
    - Dammit, go away, businessman! You've done enough damage to me!
    - In the meantime... we go over to a peculiar place with Dawn, Zoey, & Candice. It seems that it was the place that Glameow was risen.
    - To find out what exactly happened, we rewind to the past, in which a young Zoey finds her Glameow in a box, all exposed to the element(s)
    - She brings it back home & stubbornly raises in secrecy so that her parents won't know. Unfortunately, it wasn't kept secret for long, so Candice decided to step in.
    - So that's how Zoey's Glameow was risen? Interesting... interesting...
    - Oh, what was Dawn's Piplup smoking? It's going crazy with that doggie door.
    - In the school, some bad juju is brewing up in the form of TR. They've managed to find the Pokemon storage room, & have stolen as much as they could carry, but not without having someone set off the alarm, however.
    - They run like the wind, but they get stopped by the businessman. However, in spite of his quiz prowess, he is a NUB when it comes to the war-zone.
    - Cue Pikachu interruption.
    - & also cue the TR motto. MUTE!!
    - Before they even know it, Candice also jumps in with her Abomasnow using Blizzard.
    - Hey! It's the Ice Aqua Jet!! Awesomeness!! That sends them off into god knows where again.
    - With Piplup's Whirlpool, all of the Pokemon are recovered.
    - Now that everything's finished, we can go on with the Gym Fight.

With Candice's hot blood, this next Gym Fight is going to be a feeding frenzy, & it'll happen next. Get your guns people, because in the next episode, we go to war!!! *crowd rejoices*
    Last edited by Brumrha; 5th October 2009 at 3:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Overall, it was an OK episode. Candice's voice was rather... annoying. Tbh, it's worse than Lisa Ortiz but Glameow's backstory made up for it.
    i agree with the candice's voice part,i pictured into more tomboyish
    Yes visit it and i made the banner

I'm more active on bulbagarden than here.

I'm still amazed by buizel's magical ice aqua jet. I know it's cold but THAT cold?!
    Ash's team right now

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Good episode. I thought Candice was saying Key eye not Kiai like Zoey had to focus
    The quiz was kinda funny but knew Ash was gonna get them wrong which was a shame
    Like somebody said I thought Candice acted a bit like Marylin. And I also liked the reason why Zoey hates people doing both gyms and contests.
    Yay Ice Aqua Jet again ^_^. And it seems like ages since the last gym battle so looking forward to that as well

candice was really... ummm whats the word for it.... she was way too competitative. now i cant wait for the gym battle
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    I'm still amazed by buizel's magical ice aqua jet. I know it's cold but THAT cold?!
    Abomasnow used Blizzard and Buizel used Aqua Jet in it to use his Ice Aqua Jet.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast