Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Classroom Training (594)

The quiz in this episode seemed impossible to answer and also random as heck. Also loved the scenery of Snowpoint City, it felt like it fits in with the Christmas/wintery season that we're about to enter in now. Team Rocket stealing all the Pokeballs was alright, I can't believe the smartest guy in the class didn't know how to battle at all though. I also find it funny that Ash seemed to have alot of trouble with the quiz. 8/10
    Apparently Serena sucks, smh -_-
    Serena as a character>>>>>>>>>>Amourshipping
    Credit to Satomine Night for the banner

Candice was so bubbly and she seemed cool (pun intended). I didn't like how she was basically Roxanne with that teacher job though. 6/10

Wow Candice looked cute with her sweater on, plus I was glad to find out the origin of Zoey's Glameow as well. Seeing Ash's friends and Team Rocket answer quiz questions at the school was neat too.

Good episode because we saw Snowpoint City and it looked great + Zoey's sudden friendship with Candice was a nice touch too.

This episode was good and I liked the exams like in "The Ultimate Test," although it was annoying that Jeremiah seemed to know the answers before Candice had barely begun asking them like the Abra question...
    猫に小判

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456