Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avatar Club

Default The Avatar Club

This is a club for those of you who, like me, love Avatar: The legend of Aang.

In this club you can discuss the T.V. show, the games, the filmsand anything from the Avatar universe.

The rules are all Sppf rules and I just ask that you only join if you know your going to be active. Please try to make sure the club only has one active topic at a time and give the current topic some time to be discussed before posting a new one. No one-liners!

I'll always have 2 co-owners to help me out and they, along with me, can give out strikes to anybody who breaks a rule. 3 strikes and your out. Please don't ask to be a co-owner. All members may pick a Nation to be in and the Owner/Co-Owners will be the head of those Nations.

Members
    mangaeyes Owner The Earth King
    Torpoleon Co-Owner The Fire Lord
    Yellow Aura Co-Owner The Water Chief
    Crasher Water Tribe
    Flash_Step Fire Nation
    shac Earth Kingdom
    zandgaia Air Nomad
    Shadow XD001 Air Nomad
    Jacks_Mannequin Earth Kingdom
    Elrade Earth Kingdom
    TheSequelReturns Air Nomad
    XxpikapikaxX Fire Nation
    Trainmaster718 Water Tribe
    girly nerd Water Tribe
    Sevydude Earth Kingdom
    raichu2626 Air Nomad
    isawthephoto
    Hydro Blast
    mitchellrodd123
    Shuckle the Snail
    Fornicaras
    pichu_power

Club images
        Spoiler:- Images:
    Last edited by mangaeyes; 9th November 2009 at 7:55 PM.

Hi, I'd like to join, please! I have been a fan of the show for quite sometime now. I have Avatar The Last Airebender: The Burning Earth for PS2. I really want Avatar The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno for the Wii but I never find it! I hope I get accepted.

I would love to join this club, as a co-owner if possable. I have never missed a episode and I own The Bison and Flying Lemur (Names on the top of my tounge but forgot) plush dolls that I got from the Avatar Store in Nickolodian Universe. I would love to join and I still remain sad that the show has come to a end.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Hi, I'd like to join, please! I have been a fan of the show for quite sometime now. I have Avatar The Last Airebender: The Burning Earth for PS2. I really want Avatar The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno for the Wii but I never find it! I hope I get accepted.
    Welcome to the club! You can choose which Nation you wanna be in if you want. I was going to buy Into the Inferno for my wii off play.com (until I read many bad reviews and watched many bad videos of it) so try there if you really can't find it anywhere else!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    I would love to join this club, as a co-owner if possable. I have never missed a episode and I own The Bison and Flying Lemur (Names on the top of my tounge but forgot) plush dolls that I got from the Avatar Store in Nickolodian Universe. I would love to join and I still remain sad that the show has come to a end.
    I should have said it in the rules-I would prefer it if members don't ask to be co-owners. I'll pick. Also I'm looking for more die-hard Avatar fans who can remember Appa and Momos names lol. Also feel free to choose an Avatar Nation to be part of.
    Last edited by mangaeyes; 10th May 2009 at 2:35 PM.

Hi, I love Avatar! I watch the show, and, though I don't have any of the video games, I would like to know where to find them. I've also claimed it as my favorite TV show. I'll be in the water tribe.
    Ask me about Pokeplace Town

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Aura View Post
    Hi, I love Avatar! I watch the show, and, though I don't have any of the video games, I would like to know where to find them. I've also claimed it as my favorite TV show. I'll be in the water tribe.

Welcome Yellow Aura! We have 4 members...time for a topic?

What did you think of the Sozins Comet storyline?
    I thought it was mostly brilliant and finsihed characters brilliantly like Iroh and his Order of the White Lotus, Crazy Azula and of course Aang anad Katara. Even smaller characters like Ty Lee and Suki were nicely wrapped up. However I did think the whole idea of EnergyBending was quite...conveniant...and very confusing. Other than that I loved it.

Also Yellow Aura try any game shop or play.com for Avatar games. Play.com is really good!!

Hi, I'd like to rejoin as the Water tribe again.

Pretty awesome. I can't really remember much of it ATM, but... it was good.

I liked it as well, but I think, if Avatar had been more popular, the creator would have made the story longer, and wouldn't have rushed it into 5 more episodes and then the movie. So many awsome shows have died because they had a bad start.

Sorry I haven't been posting but, I'll be in the Fire Nation.

I thought it was great. I liked seeing Aang using all 4 elements in the Avatar State. Turns out that Zuko did need Katara after all. Sokka didn't need to lose his sword. He has another one.... I knew Aang and Katara would kiss even though they did at the invasion and other times.

New topics:
    Which episode(s) did you think were pretty cool?
    The play seemed prety cool except the actors portrayed the characters like Aang wrong.

Which episode(s) do you hate?
    When Appa gets stolen by those idoit Sand Benders.

I know a lot of the show and I have only been watching it for a couple of months. I am OBSESSED with it now. Anyone wanna quiz me? I haven't watched ALL the episodes though but I have a lot of knowledge of it.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Torpoleon can we try to only have one topic at a time? It just means that we don't run out of topics within the first week lol.

Which episode(s) did you think were pretty cool?
    Pretty much all of Season 3. All the characters had really evolved and grown-up by then and the storylines were really good and creative.

As most of you will know they're doing 3 Avatar films(one for each series) and they have made all the main characters caucasian (white) and all the fire nation, who have the palest skin in the T.V. show, are asian even though in the film all the culture, clothing and names etc. are based on chinese/japanese/inuit people. Many fans have complained about it but all they said is that they have based the films more on real life and the Avatar world will be a large mixture of races.

I'm not sure this would work...I would rather all the actors were chinese/japanese/inuit etc. or maybe have people who are of that descent just to make it more accurate to the T.V. show.

Sorry. I have heard of the Avatar films. I can't wait until it comes out in theaters in the U.S. The films seem like a nice change. Is the movie going to to still be cartoon or will they be doing it with the people in the flesh like shows American Idol. Either way is fine by me. Anyone know when the film for Book 1 will be out and Books 2 and 3?

White 2:

HI i would like to join and be apart of the Fire Nation please..although it was a had choice between Water n fire but i love fire sooo yea
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Sorry. I have heard of the Avatar films. I can't wait until it comes out in theaters in the U.S. The films seem like a nice change. Is the movie going to to still be cartoon or will they be doing it with the people in the flesh like shows American Idol. Either way is fine by me. Anyone know when the film for Book 1 will be out and Books 2 and 3?
    Lol I just rambled on about how they have real people (mostly white) in the Avatar films!!!

Book One is coming out in summer 2010 and I assume Two and Three will be a few years after that. I'm gonna guess that the last film will be released in 2014.

Also what do you mean by American Idol? O_O'

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    HI i would like to join and be apart of the Fire Nation please..although it was a had choice between Water n fire but i love fire sooo yea
    Welcome to the club. Please try to use proper English and be active (:

American Idol was used an example for my question. The question was if the Avatar filsm if they'd have the people in the flesh like American Idol or something like that. In Avatar the last Airbender: The Burning Earth, I beat the game (and it didn't really follow the show for Book 2) but, there are supposd to be 3 Appa Adventures. I only have the first 2. How do you get the 3rd? I can't wait until Summer 2010!!!

White 2:

I haven't played any Avatar games but I've seen footage and read reviews and it really isn't as good as an Avatar game could be...I might buy a DS one just because I haven't had a new DS game for a long time...

I'm also leased to announce that Torpoleon is now a co-owner ^_^
    Last edited by mangaeyes; 15th May 2009 at 9:29 PM.

Now I can be addressed as Fire Lord Torpoleon! It has a nice ring to it. mangaeyes, can I call you King mangaeyes? What are the rulers of the Air Nomads and the Water Tribe people called? We haven't had people answer topics in a long time, so I'll make ONE new one.

Which character do you think is hot/handsome (depends on your gender)?
    Well, I think Ty Lee is very hot. Princess Azula is ok and same with Katara and Suki but it mainly is Ty Lee.

White 2:

Ty Lee is hot if you try to imagine her face is less monkey-ish. Azula is too....dominant? Mai is too manly...Suki and Katara are hot as well but I think Katara is the best overall.

only joking we all know Gran Gran is the sexiest

Also Torpoleon air would be Air Monk and Water would be Water Chief.

Sorry I haven't been on......

I didn't know they were making the movies like that but I did hear of a live action movie. You should all join the Avatar social group, if you haven't already.

To the topic, I guess, either Katara or Suiki.
    Last edited by Yellow Aura; 16th May 2009 at 12:43 AM.

To mangayes: Yeah, Gran Gran is the sexiest! lol, no. Anyways, thanks for clarifying me on that.
    To Yellow Aura: I'll check out the Avatar social group. Thanks for telling us! Oh and it is against the rules to ask to be co owner.

White 2:

Oh, nuts!*Ebarresed**Edits*

Lol its okay no big deal UR BANNED 4EVA

We need banners and stuff guys so feel free to make any (give credit if you use it to whoever made it)! Heres a mediocre one I made earlier...

I think an Avatar game could have been so much better and I've thought about what I would have done. If anyone has ever played X-Men Legends 2 then I would have made it pretty much exactly like that. There would be about 20 attacks for each character and you 'equip' 4 to be used during play (can be changed at any time). The powers could get stronger and stronger as the characters level up. The best attacks could be Tidal Wave for Katara, Earthquake for Toph, Element Storm for Aang, Boomerang Blitz for Sokka and Inferno Destruction for Zuko.

Cheesy I know but I have about 40 minutes on the bus everyday which leaves me time to think about these things ^_^
    Last edited by mangaeyes; 16th May 2009 at 5:08 PM.

Sorry for inactivity.

Katara and Ty Lee. Also Suki, but with her armour off.

That would be a pretty awesome game, Magnaeyes. I reckon they should do a game following the whole saga with a few bonus levels thrown in like flying Appa, flying with Aangs Air Glider, Ember Island, and other bonus features. Maybe clips of the new movies if they've started on them by then. I've never played X-men legends, but are you talking (sorta) about the original game, where you can choose which moves you have? Cuz I'm not happy they took that feature away. Imagine having all the moves from the Burning Earth and Into the Inferno in the original. Aweeeeesome.

I have about 40 minutes on the bus, too. 20 there, 20 back.

Guys, what would the name be? Avatar the Last Airbender: The Legend of Aang or something? That is one that seems like a good title and having everything would be awesome! Guess we should just wait and see.

White 2:

Guys, what would the name be? Avatar the Last Airbender: The Legend of Aang or something? That is one that seems like a good title and having everything would be awesome! Guess we should just wait and see.
    The name of the movie? Well the name 'Avatar' is already being used for another film I think.

The last I heard the films were called 'The Last Airbender' and then I assume the sequals will be something like 'The Last Airbender 2: Earth' or something like that.

I mean the name of the game that we imagine. Thanks for telling me the names for the movies anyways. Those are pretty basic names but it is still cool. So it would be in theaters in the US in the summer of 09?

White 2:

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast