Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sliding Into Seventh (595)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    candices snover was a girl was it not?
    It was girl. Female's Snover trunks are more snow covered, remember?
    I am really disappointed Ash won Candice at first time...

Will you give over with that already? We saw and ignored your post the first bunch of times...
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

^That's better than any one of those shots.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    What with Ash's face?.....
    That was ironic. You can't even see his face in that picture ._.

I'm very disappointed that there wasn't a picture Ash-Candice. I chacked that in the 40 Ash's official-battles(Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Frontier and Sinnoh) 36 from them was a picture with Ash vs the gym leader.(only in Brock, Erika, Rudi and Spenser and now Candice).
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    forgive me for being sick and tired after last week, i mean you and several others wouldn't shut up about the bird "taking the match out of "fairness""
    I only said once the bird deserved this gym battle. I never expressed being mad with Chimchar taking the battle, I think it's boring like I thought it was boring to give Buizel 2 gyms but it's not the point where I have to mention it in every post.

so when i heard the bird went down i was happy and joyous because it proved my point
    Which proves your immaturity in this matter.

repress your feelings on the matter all you want i know most of you are raging mad inside right now and that's fine
    Dude it's a freaking show. No one is slitting their wrists because the bird didn't get the battle. It's not like this is relevant for anyone's life. It's a show, you watch it, if it doesn't come the way you want it you wait for the next episode and keep watching... it doesn't involve repressing feelings or stuff like that. If this show affects your feelings so much I'd be scared....

It's just so funny that no one is making a big deal about this except for you.O_O

I think some people take the wins/losses of Ash's Pokemon way too seriously. Sure, its easy to see why someone would be happy to see their favorite Pokemon win a major battle, but its not a big deal.

As long as Pokemon aren't shafted as badly as Totodile and Noctowl were, there's no reason to be concerned.

This is the first time that Zoey witness Ash's Gym Battle. Chimchar did a great job of knocking out Snover and its evolved form. I knew that Ash's trust with his pokemon turned out great. Zoey seems to enjoy the Gym Battle. It's official that Ash earned the Icicle Badge by beaten Candice, and he thank his pokemon and his friends for be there for him. Next thing is that Paul came out of nowhere. Knowing Paul, he probably talk trash to Candice which would anger Zoey,and the others. But one thing for sure is that sooner or later Ash and the others including Brandon will teach Paul a lesson about respect.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

repress your feelings on the matter all you want i know most of you are raging mad inside right now and that's fine
    Almighty Freud.

Anyway, I haven't watched this in motion yet fully, but it looks alright. Got some Medicham, Grotle had a cool little fight, and a humorous Chimchar vs. Abomasnow was neat too. I also liked how we had that guys Skuntank save the day.

I really wish they could of at least done one battle at the end of DP126, this might have been not as rushed. I was glad Medicham went down fast though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    candices snover was a girl was it not?
    Yes it was.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Very good episode. The battles were very exciting. Rushed, but exciting. However, I am dissapointed that Gliscor didn't get a win AND that Chimchar starred AGAIN. I was actually hoping for Staraptor or Grotle to star, but they each got a win so its fine, I guess. Actually, Chimchar vs Abomasnow was a nice battle and actually a bit humorous, and I think the animation kind of lent to that. The TR plot was a complete waste of time though. Do they have to be in every episode? Oh well, good episode, and I can't wait for the rest of the Snowpoint episodes.
    3DS Friend Code: 1435-3681-3604. Add me if you'd like, and send me a PM if you'd like to battle or trade. : )

Friend Safari Type: Electric. Contains Electrode, Electabuzz, and Luxio.

So was there any fanservice jiggling when Candice took off her sweater?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode seems pretty good. Like how Ash was owning Candice in the beginning of their battle. Chimchar was definitely doing it's thing in this episode. Though I got to admit that it when type fast. But at least Ash won. And the ending was cool showing Paul's arrival.

I was kinda hoping Grotle would go Wolverine on Sneasel's *** though.

5 bucks PUSA might edit out Skuntank's "fart".
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

The episode was ok, Candice's Sneasel and Medicham were utterly useless, she should've used an "*R" device lol...

Very nasty fart scene...

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So was there any fanservice jiggling when Candice took off her sweater?
    Obviously there was no jiggling or anything reeking of "fan service", disappointing as it may be to some whose usernames have the initials "SS".
    I still want a GIF of it, though.
    5 bucks PUSA might edit out Skuntank's "fart".
    And why, pray tell, would the most remote possibility of such a thing exist?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Candice's Abomasnow reminded me of Fantina's Drifblim when Ash took out her first two pokes then her last one did some damage and took out 2 of Ashes.

Ok I've been waiting for this episode to air FOR EVER. All I have to say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. (Only letdown was Pikachu not being used but nonetheless.)

It surprised me how Candice/Suzuna went with Sneasel at first, not Snover. Was kinda especting Grotle to lose, but it did a wonderful job with Rock Climb, and it only had to hit Sneasel twice to faint it (Razor Leaf and Rock Climb). Pretty good eh?
    Then we got Staraptor vs. Medicham, which was actually pretty good. Was surprised with the way Medicham stopped Staraptor's Quick Attack, but it still won that round with Brave Bird, no way Medicham could have stopped that.
    Next round was Gliscor vs. Snover. I don't know why Ash used Gliscor at all, he could have easily used Pikachu or Buizel. Fire Fang didn't seem to do a lot of damage anyway. Surprised he didn't use X-Scissor, but I loved the part with the tail slamming Snover. Unfortunately, Gliscor lost, but Chimchar did it afterwards.
    Next we got Abomasnow. I loved how everytime Ash would recall his pokemon so that he could use them later, but it was a bit disappointing seeing Candice catch up with him so quickly (defeating Grotle and Staraptor so easily).
    Then for a moment I thought Chimchar would lose to Abomasnow and we were getting a rematch, but Chimchar with its FANTASTIC Surf-on-Ice-Block movements managed to take the win rightfully, finishing with a magnificent Flame Wheel and ending the match.
    And the victory goes to Ash of Pallet Town!
    Ash finally got that Glacier Badge/Icicle Badge, he deserved it.
    Paul asked Candice for a gym battle? What?

10/10 for this episode (although Pikachu could have been used instead)

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

That is probably the most rushed gym battle I have seen.And I said chimchar would beat yetiman but no one in The Next Gym battle thread believed me.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by SHINY CATCHER View Post
    That is probably the most rushed gym battle I have seen.And I said chimchar would beat yetiman but no one in The Next Gym battle thread believed me.
    Don't boast, there are others who believed that too.

I didn't think it was too rushed, but Sneasel was defeated quickly. Chimchar was stupid, skating on a piece of ice. Honestly, the lengths that the anime directors will go to just so they can promote dangerous ice skating stunts.

Abomasnow, terrible, I didn't like the battle overall but it was ok. Not A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, the pink walls gave my eyes Swine Flu.

I really liked this episode! Hooray for Chimmy! Grotle and Staraptor did also very well. Poor Gliscor! Candice has a cool team, however, my only advice is for her to train her Sneasel and Medicham some more, if she does that, she can really own! What's this, Paul's at the end of this episode! Cool Beans!

Whatever it is, it worked well. Having Chimchar icestaking in the ice battlefield was like cool. Well all that matters is that Ash won the a good and honorable Gym Battle.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

THis just shows how powerful Abomasnow really is, Cadice riased it well. It was a cool battle, no pun intended.
    [IMG]http://i17.*******.com/35kki2r.jpg[/IMG]

1590-1229-4620 (My Friend Code) for Diamond Version.

Quote Originally Posted by 133tSneasel View Post
    THis just shows how powerful Abomasnow really is, Cadice riased it well. It was a cool battle, no pun intended.
    Yes. Candice raised Abomasnow well and it was a tough battle that Chimchar pull through. I like that Chimchar, and his bond with Ash is even stronger than it was before. Way better than his past conflict-relationship with Paul that's for sure. And speaking of which, Candice winks at Ash after the Gym Battle ended.

Battle summary with no jokes. bleh.

-Sneasel dodges Energy Ball and skates around the tree, icy winding it.
    -It then tries metal claw but gets struck by leafs, and then got knocked out by the rock climbing tree
    -The tree is returned
    -Staraptor tries Quick attack against medicharm, but gets stopped by psychic
    -It then atempts to aerial ace the foe into oblivion, but medicharm starts to clap its hands on Muku's beak. Gah, ripoff from that hariyama stopping Swellow's aerial ace back in the hoenn league
    -Falcon kick and Falcon punch were executed.
    -Muku finishes with Brave bird

-Gliscor dodges Snover's Razor leaf, chomps down on it's leaf-hand things and whacked the mini yeti with its tail
    -Mini yeti hits with ice beam
    -Another ice beam, but gliscor dodges and gets hits by bullet seed.
    -Icy wind/Powder snow finished off gliscor. Its getting hard to tell the attacks apart...

-Hikozaru gets sent out and jumps around like the little chimp that he is, dodging a ice beam.
    -Fire and ice collides, forming a steam cloud that enshrouds the battle field.
    -Hiko senses mini yeti coming, lits up its butt, then burn the foe's butt.

-Yeti's blizzard overpowered Hiko's flamethrower and Hiko gets called back.
    -Yeti stops Muku's aerial ace with some kinda ice attack(Power snow?). Muku gets knocked out
    -Yeti stops the rock climbing grotle with a wood hammer. So much for good defences. Grotle gets knocked out.

-Again, blizzard overpowers flamethrower, but Hiko dodges it
    -Scared Hiko looks pretty cute.
    -Hiko dodges ice shard and a punch
    -Continuous dodging of blizzard, ice shard and wood hammer
    -Yeti walks oddly.
    -Ash see the ice and think of sneasel's ice skates.
    -Hiko then lures yeti into breaking a piece of ice.
    -Ice skates are for suckers. Snowboarding is win.
    -It skates around and uses flamethrower repeatedly
    -Hiko gets rid of the snowboard and get a pair of legs.
    -Yeti suffers from Asthma, apparantly.
    -Flame wheel hits, while Yeti sings a song.
    -Yeti claps its hand against the monkey ball and gets KOed
    -Hiko then hangs on to Ash's butt and Candice winks at Ash.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast