Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sliding Into Seventh (595)

It was stupid that Gliscor went down so easy, but remember, it has 4x weakness to ice pokemon. Anyway we know that Gliscor will battle in the last Gym too and there it will probaly do better. I think the writers didn't use Pikachu, becase they wanted to give other pokemon screentime.
    But it was stupid that that tree of Candises pokemon were so weak and only one was strong. Does she train only Abomasnow?
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

I'm dissapointed that Staraptor missed his last chance to star in a gym battle, there's always the league though...

Got to admit that Chimchar was pretty cute this episode, looking forward to see him evolve!

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    5 bucks PUSA might edit out Skuntank's "fart".
    Why? I believe the only scene they have cut out thus far was all the Pokémon licking Giovanni's body in one of TR's fantasies.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

man its so hard finding the Japanese episodes now i barely get to watch them and i was looking forward to this epiosde

Seeing Chimchar surfing around on a piece of ice was funny plus weird at the sametime,

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

I think it was best of the sinnoh gym battles so far. All four had its shiny moments (well, little exception to Gilgar) and action was all smooth and dynamic. I liked how Gligar smashed into the wall and made a huge dent on it. Also, following episode is one of the most looked-forward episode, Jindai vs Shinji.
    Platinum FC: 5241 7799 4194

Dawn better be careful because if Candice keep liking Ash, then for Pearlshippers, Dawn may have a romantic rival beside Angie.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

It was too rushed to be the best battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastlight View Post
    I think it was best of the sinnoh gym battles so far. All four had its shiny moments (well, little exception to Gilgar) and action was all smooth and dynamic. I liked how Gligar smashed into the wall and made a huge dent on it. Also, following episode is one of the most looked-forward episode, Jindai vs Shinji.
    Actually Gligar was a Gliscor. Just wanted to point that out for you.

Anyways, I just wish that Gliscor had beaten Snover so that all of Ash's Pokemon (except for obviously Pikachu and Buizel) got one win. Chimchar would still be the star either way, even if Gliscor did beat Snover.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I also wanted Gliscor to get at least one win in. It's only ever won one major match which is quite sad considering it's great potential. Let's hope for some redeeming League matches, maybe even against an Ice-type!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    I also wanted Gliscor to get at least one win in. It's only ever won one major match which is quite sad considering it's great potential. Let's hope for some redeeming League matches, maybe even against an Ice-type!
    Gliscor will most likely get redemption in the Sunyshore Gym. At least Gliscor landed one Fire Fang and slapped it with its tail. That actually should have finished over Snover from my point of view.

White 2:

great battle! I just when lol when her abomasnow so scary an taugh, at the last round she/he fainted! I thaught it was going to be up chimchar! LOL
    Also Team Rocket scene is funny. Stuntank was doing a maga fart! lol

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Loved the battle but felt it was rushed, should have been a two parter, chimchar snowboarding was amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by victreebel007 View Post
    Loved the battle but felt it was rushed, should have been a two parter, chimchar snowboarding was amazing!
    Chimchar VS Abomasnow was not rushed, but the rest actually was. I don't think it should have been a two parter though, because that would be just silly. Chimchar technically was ice skating, but riding on a piece of ice. That was pretty cool.

White 2:

Why would it be silly? They did it with the Sootopolis Gym. Then again that was five on five. They shoudl of did the first battle at the end of DP126.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Why would it be silly? They did it with the Sootopolis Gym. Then again that was five on five. They shoudl of did the first battle at the end of DP126.
    Well those battles were not not rushed in Sootopolis. They probably should have had Gliscor beat Snover and have that be apart of DP126. If the battles in this gym were not rushed, I can see it being a two aprter, but everything up to Chimchar VS Abomasnow was rushed.

White 2:

If this keep this up, Candice might have a crush on Ash as she winks at him.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkip43 View Post
    ahh man gliscor staraptor .... I cant believe gliscor did so badly what did wood hammer look like
    wood hammer looked like what abomasnow did to grotle.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

You can't blame Gliscor for losing. Both of its types are weak against Ice-type moves, so any that hit it will do x4 damage. I was not surprised Chimchar was the one to finish off Abomasnow. Both of Abomasnow's types are weak against Fire, so it had the same disadvantage that Gliscor had faced.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    You can't blame Gliscor for losing. Both of its types are weak against Ice-type moves, so any that hit it will do x4 damage. I was not surprised Chimchar was the one to finish off Abomasnow. Both of Abomasnow's types are weak against Fire, so it had the same disadvantage that Gliscor had faced.
    Yeah, but anime almost never follows this logic.

I want to see this and paul vs. ash so much! When is it coming out dubbed?
    Formerly, Chariking

Now that's what I like to see! A decent all-out battle!
    Abomasnow's Wood Hammer was immense, absolutely destroying Grotle like that, although I was surprised that recoil effects weren't shown, as that may have given you more reason to believe that Chimchar could over power the Yeti after that attack.
    Sneasel, once again, got the bad end of the deal. It never seems to win! However, I'm glad that Medicham was also taken down easily, as I'm not a massive fan of its typing (it should really learn to use a keyboard! ;D).
    My favourite part though was Chimchar sensing Snover's presence in the steam room. Very good, if not explained at all!
    And the best part 'til last. Shinji!

Do the Robot!

Quote Originally Posted by ~-Overheat-~ View Post
    Yeah, but anime almost never follows this logic.

I want to see this and paul vs. ash so much! When is it coming out dubbed?
    sometime in november.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Great gym battle! Three of my favorite battle themes were used in the battle! Paul's eyebrows seemed to be lighter than usual. I still do think that Gliscor should have beaten Snover. Or at least tied.

White 2:

Since Candice isn't using some of the Pokemon she was using in Platinum and only from Diamond and Pearl, I'm guessing the same will happen to Volkner, unless the writers want to use his Electivire. I like how Abomasnow just took down Ash's Pokemon as if it were nothing. Chimchar surfing around the battleground was an excellent environmental strategy to take down Abomasnow quickly. Paul just barely shows up at the end of the episode, I guess Ash must've won his 7th badge first before him. Now I'll just to wait and see how Zoey will react to Paul's way of training.

Good gym battle that fire fang and smack of the tail shouldve been enough to take out snover.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast