I wrote this one-shot recently. It's been on my Fanfiction account for a little over a week, and I decided I may as well post it here as well. It's MasaraShipping/NamelessShipping, which is game!Green/Red. It's rated for language. I hope you enjoy it. (:

---

"Dammit!" I swore. I shook off the snow that had just fallen on my head for what seemed like the millionth time. I knew that Mount Silver was going to be cold, but I did not expect there to be so much snow here. All I knew was that if I was wrong and he wasn't up here, there would be hell to pay once I finally got my hands on him.

Not that there was anywhere else he could possibly be. I'd spent the past several months searching throughout both the Kanto and Johto regions, but he was nowhere to be seen. Not even his own mother knew where he was. Prick. At least I called my mother from time to time to let her know I was all right.

Mount Silver was the only place I hadn't checked. So, being the genius I was, I simply grabbed my backpack and an extra set of clothes and started my trek up the huge mountain to search for him.

Of course, I hadn't been prepared for all of this damned snow.

I rubbed my arms, trying to get the feeling back into them. I didn't even know why I was doing this. I hated that black-haired bastard. I was the one who had always been one step ahead of him in our Pokémon journeys, yet he was the one that Professor Oak had favored over me, his own grandson. And through dumb luck, he stole my champion title away from me just minutes after I'd received it. After that, he simply dropped off the face of the planet. No one had seen or heard from him in a little over four years.

So why was I searching for him, exactly? I wasn't quite sure. Maybe the pollution in Saffron City's air had finally screwed with my brain.

Hey, it was possible.

Finally, the top of the mountain was coming into view. I so badly wanted to run these last few feet, but I wasn't going to risk it. There was probably ice underneath all this snow. The last few steps were agonizingly slow, but I finally made it. Letting out a relieved sigh, I began scanning the area for any sign of him.

There he was.

Our eyes met at the same time. Neither of us said anything for a while. It seemed as though everything I'd planned on saying to him just disappeared from my mind as soon as I saw him.

"Green?" he finally asked doubtfully, as though he didn't believe I was actually there.

I nodded my head at him in recognition. "Red. Long time no see."

"Yeah. No kidding."

Silence.

"So, what brings you all the way up here?" he asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing," I retorted good-naturedly. "I mean seriously, what reason does the former Indigo Plateau Champion have to go on a mountain for more than four years? Are you doing some sort of ninja training, or something?"

He shrugged. "It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Well, he was the same dumb Red, that was for sure.

He finally noticed my shivering. "Are you cold, Green?"

"No ****, Sherlock. I've only been climbing this snowy mountain of death for hours," I said sarcastically, gripping my freezing arms.

Red pointed to a spot behind him. "I have a blanket in my bag. We could share it if you want."

Something about that offer sounded distinctly gay, but I followed him anyway. I was too cold to care about how it would look to other people. Or Pokémon, actually, since there probably wasn't anyone stupid enough to climb this damned mountain.

Except for Red and me, of course.

The two of us sat on a rock after Red had cleared it of the frozen white precipitation I'd come to despise. He wrapped the blanket around both of us and I soon found myself close enough to him to breathe in his scent. He smelled like pine needles, I noticed.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while before he spoke up again. "Why did you come looking for me?" he asked, his red eyes looking curiously into my green ones.

"It was just weird not having you around," I answered nonchalantly. "You were gone for such a long time, and you didn't keep in contact or anything. I wanted to make sure you didn't, you know, die."

He looked thoughtful. "Are you saying you missed me, Green?" Again with the gay-sounding statements.

But as I thought about it, I realized he wasn't wrong.

Not that I'd ever tell him that.

I snorted. "Right. Like I'd ever miss a brat like you. I still haven't forgiven you for kicking my *** at the League, you know."

Red smiled. "That's okay. I missed you too," he said as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

I most certainly did not like it.

Much.