Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 875 of 1063

Thread: The Cloud Garden Recorded History

  1. #851
    Croconaw Guest

    Default

    "Lets keep up the embers,Houndour,we cant lose to a kid we never scared,"Ruby called out to Houndour.

    "YOU DID SCARE MY BABY!"the woman roared as houndour prepared for attack.
    Last edited by Croconaw; 23rd February 2005 at 8:11 PM.

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In the shadows of your mind...
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    Please don't forget to QUOTE your update!

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    CLOUD FOREST
    Amadeus Windfall - Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. Travelling along, enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk along with Nidoni, happily whistling random tunes to yourself. Several minutes later you enter a small clearing and notice a Teddiursa “playing” with a Ledyba. Unfortunately Teddiursa doesn’t seem to realise that plucking a bugs wings off can be a rather painful experience and it seems to be becoming upset with the fact that Ledyba is crying and doesn’t want to play with it. Your reaction?
    "That's mean... Nidoni, tell it to be nice. I don't want to fight it if we don't have to." Nidoni walked over and said to Teddiursa that it should be nice to Ledyba, and acted friendly to it. She then walked to Teddiursa and asked it to try.
    Last edited by Amadeus Windfall; 22nd February 2005 at 5:05 PM.

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    1,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Batesy- Taking the middle path you continued on for what seemed an eternity with the crying but was really only about five minutes. The path opened up a bit and the two other paths joined back to the same place so it didn’t matter which path you took before. Taking but 3 more steps, the ground below you shifted and gave way, making you fall a good 6 feet. Looking around you discovered that Teddiursa wasn’t with you. Looking up you saw the little bear had stopped crying. It was now rolling around on the ground laughing at your tedious predicament. A voice came from above that you didn’t recognise.

    “Return Teddiursa.” The feminine voice said and Teddiursa was changed into red energy and sucked into a pokeball. “Let’s see what we have here.” The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so you couldn’t get a good look. “It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us.” The female voice said to someone behind her.

    “Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!” A male voice shouted from within the cave.

    A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and stood in a battle stance. What will you do?
    Batesy took the middle path, the Teddiursa crying as he walked. It seemed like an eternity of crying!
    Soon he came to the area he had been in before and was VERY infuriated.
    "ALL THAT FOR NOTHING?!" he shouted in an angry voice. He walked three steps and the floor began to give way. Batesy fell down a hole. Down and down. It was about six feet. Quickly, he landed on his bottom. Quite hard.
    Batesy looked up. Teddiursa was laughing. "Hey that's not funny!"
    He then heard a voice he did not recognise. "Return Teddiursa," The feminine voice said. The naughty Pokémon was turned into red energy and sucked into a Poké Ball. "Let’s see what we have here." The voice said again. A figure stepped to the edge of the hole and looked in. Her face was hidden so Batesy couldn’t get a good look. "It’s only a rookie with a Charmander, nothing to worry us." The female voice said to someone behind her.
    "Rookie eh? Well Zubat’s feeling a bit hungry, I guess its mealtime. Go Zubat!" A male voice shouted from within the cave.

    A zubat flew down into the hole and dive-bombed Cherry. Cherry dodged the attack and resumed a fighting stance.

    "I know a fair bit about Pokémon battles! This may be my first but believe me, this shall be your last!" Batesy turned to the ready Pokémon. "Use Growl followed up by a Tackle or two!" he hoped that if Cherry pulled it off he could use the time to get out.
    SPPF Christian Alliance Club
    Paired with the spiggin' awesome Saya

    PC Specs: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800 (AM2 2.5 GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX480 (1024MB PCI-E) | ASUS M4A78 PLUS | 4x 1 GB DDR2 667 | 320GB Seagate/80GB Hitachi SATA

    "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow."

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where no one can find me...
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD
    lilblue - The boy stares back at you in disbelief. “You said that thing didn’t belong to you! You can’t battle with a pokemon you don’t own, but if you wanna give it a try then do your best!” Reaching for his belt he unlatches another pokeball before tossing it forward to reveal a Poliwag.

    “Brutus!” the boy yells. “Send that glutton Gulpin to sleep with Hypnosis then attack it with Bubble! Geodude, Tackle the bird!”

    NB: Seeing as Gulpin isn’t on your team you can’t control its moves for this battle, I will do that. You can urge it on but please don’t take control of it.
    OOC - Gotcha. ^^; Oh, and I noticed my updates are getting a bit short. Sowwy. *works harder on this one*

    {Why not?} the girl questioned herself in silence, for the battle was still continuing swiftly, unwilling to halt for conversation. {Just because I haven't tossed it into a little red and white ball doesn't mean we can't work together, does it?}

    There was little time for her to ponder over this however, for as stated before, niether side wished to pause in their fighting. Her scarlet and cream feathered penguin was still aloft, his beating wings slowly growing weary as he impatiently awaited the next command. His skimpy flippers simply hadn't been built for long periods of flight, and his mind hadn't been built to cope with waiting for long periods of time.

    To occupy himself while the two humans had been debating, he'd kept his body moving in the air, fluttering left and right in an attempt to psyche out his rocky opponent. It was unlikely that he'd succeeded, but at least it gave him the sense that he'd been productive during the short intermission.

    His trainer's gaze followed the movement of the glistening metallic sphere being hurled into the air from the boy's hand, popping open as a beam of bright light escaped from the interior. As the glow faded away to reveal a rounded Pokémon of cobalt hue, an ebony swirl in the center of its stomache, her eyes flickered to it instantly. She studied it intently for a moment, recognizing its form and retreiving as much information as she could about it. Quickly she determined that it was not a wise choice to send her Delibird up against such a Pokémon, so she'd have to rely on the aid of her new ally...

    "Custard! Fly higher, and then let's see your Aurora Beam!" she called in haste, for the opponents were already on the offense. Then, immediately turning her attention to the Gulpin, she watched it with a worried expression carved on her face. It was now the subject of two consecutive attacks, and she had absolutely no idea what it was capable of. There was little she could do to help it defend itself...

    On the verge of panicking, she called out some advice that she hoped would be of assistance to it. "Whatever you do, don't let that Hypnosis hit!" she cried as a reminder, although it was likely the creature was already aware of that.


    ~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne



  6. #856
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    2,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    RAINBOW ROAD
    Joshua - Shocked by the sudden attack you can only stare for a second, trying to comprehend what has just happened but your senses soon kick into gear and you release Taillow to Counter Rhyhorn’s next attack. Rushing to take Vulpix into your arms you hold him gently while Taillow prepares to face off against Rhyhorn, placing herself between Vulpix and the angry dinosaur-like pokemon. Taillow begins to glow red, and with a determined look in her eye, allows Rhyhorn’s attack to hit. The moment the two pokemon connect they both go flying backward. Taillow takes a hard knock, the attack having done a lot of damage to the little bird, but Rhyhorn has sustained twice the amount of damage it had inflicted upon Taillow and is even weaker still. Taillow, hurt and very weak now, hops unsteadily to her feet, that determined look still in her eye as she faces off once again against the angry Rhyhorn. What will you do?
    Joshua looks at Taillow, and decides to act. "Pokeball, go!" he cries, and hurls a Pokeball at the injured Rhyhorn. Ignoring it, he calls Taillow over, and sprays Vulpix with a Potion, and recalls Taillow to its pokeball.

    "You did great Taillow," Joshua soothes the sore bird, and plucks two pokeballs from his belt. "Just in case," he calls. "Alyssa, Mikey, come on out!" he cries, releasing his two newest Pokemon, Alyssa the Swinub and Mikey the Horsea.

    "Hayley, come over here!" Joshua calls. His Trapinch waddles over. Joshua gives it two Rare Candies, increasing its level to 7.

    "If that thing bursts out, Mikey, blast it with Bubble, then Alyssa and Hayley, use Tackle and Bite!" Joshua orders.

    He then turns to Vulpix. "Hey little guy," he soothes. "I can help you get better, but you're going to have to trust me." He pulls out another Pokeball, and holds it before Vulpix.

    "I'm not going to force you," he says. "It's your choice."
    Last edited by Joshua - Shadow Brigadier; 23rd February 2005 at 10:36 PM.
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

  7. #857
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    neopolis3 - Your concern for Tempest soon turns to excitement when you see the Poochyena appear from the bushes but Tempest isn’t looking nearly as excited as you when the little hyena rushes forward to Tackle him. Tempest would have been sent flying from the force of this attack but he has quite cleverly latched onto Poochyena’s front leg with Bite and doesn’t appear to want to let go. Poochy is now Howling with pain while Tempest is happily latched onto the howling pup. What will you do?
    Ian looks confused as he sees how his Trapinch is biting the Poochyenas front leg. "I don't know... You're protected from its tackle attack now... But I don't think were doing it enough damage like this."
    "Trrrrrraaaa-pinch" Tempest yells, seeming sorta insulted..
    "Whatever you want..." It doesn't seems like Tempest wants to let go. "Okay... We can try this for a while. But if it shakes you off... Quickly try to get behind it to prevent its attacks from hitting you, so you can hit it with another bite attack!"


    Paired up with Avegaille

  8. #858
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Cain - Don’t worry about it, I took even longer to update but umm… I’m wishing I’d read this sooner because you ignored just about every fundamental rule we have for replying to updates. The RP in itself was good, but unfortunately FB doesn’t work like that. All you do is RP your reaction to the situation I have created for you and order your pokemon’s attacks. You cannot, under any circumstances, control the actions of the pokemon you are battling, that’s my job. I’m sorry, I should have caught this sooner but I didn’t which means that you’re going to have to reply to it again. Here is a link for how to properly reply to updates. Once again, I apologise for not catching it sooner or I could have given you plenty of time to fix it up. Here is your update again (slightly edited to include you alone):

    Deciding to venture into the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest you take a moment to admire your surroundings before heading off on your adventure. As you travel along enjoying the tranquillity of the forest, its bright and cheerful atmosphere has a calming effect on you as the morning sun filters through the canopy of leaves above. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Your sense of peace is suddenly cut short however when you encounter some unexpected action as a Phanpy comes charging out of the bushes and crashes into you, knocking you flat on your behind. Oops! That was a rather ungraceful landing. What will you do?
    OOC: OMG sorry... first reply ya know :P Yeah, i was kinda thinking about that this week... oh well... i have plenty of time, and i know the rules better now :P

    "Ow, my butt," Cain whined, sitting on the ground. The Phanpy didn't look exactly pleased with him, so Cain got up and stared around for Nubs, having wandered off. "Nubs?" Cain called, staring aimlessly around the surrounding shrubbery. "Nubs!" He repeated, still keeping a cautionary eye on the Phanpy. He heard a gentle grunting from his left. "Nubs? Is that you?" Cain said to the thing on his left. Nubs came shuffling out of the bushes, eating what look to be some sort of berry. "Phew! Good thing you hadn't wandered far, Nubs. This little Phanpy isn't very happy with me." Said Cain, with Nubs chewing the last morsel of the berry. "So umm, yeah. Just be ready to attack if it charges me again," and to Cain's pleasure, Nubs waddled in front of him, and grunted fiercly at the Phanpy.


    OOC: I hope this is better ^^
    *

    [IMG]http://i30.*******.com/2edd1zm.jpg[/IMG]
    ShiniesShiny Lovers ClubRotom

    Pearl 0438 2903 5961
    White 4684 8876 1042
    PGL Nickname: Cainer, add me!

    Current Shiny Hunts


    Status 1,336 Eggs, 100 RE

    *

  9. #859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Sheer Cold - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Gamer C decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Gamer heading for the Cloud Forest while you begin your journey toward Memory Lane. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself walking along the dark and brooding concrete pathway that is known as Memory Lane. You take your time to look over the many plaques, headstones and wreaths that line the pathway, reading the many inscriptions that have been left in honour of deceased pokemon, and can’t help but feel sad for the trainers who have lost such beloved partners for it is obvious from the writings they have left that they had shared a close and loving bond with the pokemon they had raised.

    As you walk along you begin to realise that the sense of sadness you are feeling is not only coming from within you, but also from around you and you can’t help but feel a cold chill run up your spine. Even Delibird, who had been happy enough during the day-long travel, is beginning to look a little strained and you begin to wonder if you have made the right choice in beginning your search here. Before you have an opportunity to make up your mind you feel another shiver run up and down your spine but this time you can sense there is a very real reason for it. Turning around slowly you see a Gastly hovering above one of the plaques to the side of the path, the malicious glint in it’s eyes causing your blood to run cold. What will you do?

    "Uh-oh," Sheer utters. The Gastly smirks menacingly, and Sheer shudders. Delibird jumps in front of him in defense, and glares at the ghost. "OK, Delibird, we have to get past this thing. Feign a Body Slam, and then give it a good Aurora Beam." Delibird hurls forward, obeying its trainer's instructions.
    Most Recent Works:


    Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.


    Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.


    Ficubes made by me.


    Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

  10. #860
    LordAndrew Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress


    CLOUD FOREST
    LordAndrew - Entering the brightly lit domain of the beautiful Cloud Forest with Plusle by your side you are amazed by the beauty of this forest in the clouds. As you travel you enjoy the dazzling effect of the morning sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above, the streaks of sunlight dancing about as a gentle breeze causes the leaves to rustle slightly in its wake. The sound of nature fills your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business. After a short while you hear a particular sound that draws your attention. It is the most beautiful bird’s song you have ever heard and as you look toward the treetops you see a little Swablu singing its heart out. But the thing that shocks you the most is the Murkrow that appears out of nowhere and attacks the little Swablu. Swablu falls out of the tree and lands in a heap of at its base, battered and bruised, while the Murkrow swoops down to attack it again. What will you do?

    Andrew watches this horrible sight...
    "No! What is that Murkrow doing!?"
    "Plusle! lets stop this vile crow..."
    : "Yes'sir!"
    "Alright... Plusle, I want you to use Growl, then follow up with Thunder Wave!"
    * begins to let out a snarl and Growls, then quickly uses Thunder Wave!*

  11. #861
    Gamer C Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Gamer C - After Alakazam’s overdramatic disappearance you and Sheer Cold decide to split your search for the keys and then meet back here at the Forbidden Garden’s gate once you have found three keys apiece. Saying your farewells you both head off in separate directions, Sheer heading for Memory Lane while you begin your journey to the Cloud Forest. Several hours later the day has passed into late afternoon and you finally find yourself entering the beautiful, leafy domain of the Cloud Forest. Taking a few moments to admire the beauty of your surroundings you are pleasantly surprised by how brightly lit this forest appears to be. Not at all dark and dreary, it has a bright, cheerful atmosphere and while you venture forward you enjoy the beautiful calming effect of the afternoon sun as it filters through the canopy of leaves above causing streaks of sunlight to dance about as a gentle breeze has the leaves rustling slightly in its wake. The sounds of nature fill your ears as the inhabitants of the forest go about their daily business, but despite the unfamiliar surroundings you feel confident as you walk. Several minutes later however, you hear something that causes your confidence to waver slightly and you listen more carefully. Hearing a small squeal you follow the sound, wondering what you will find, and are shocked when you pass through a small patch of bushes to find a Gulpin attempting to consume an Oddish that it had mistaken for a juicy blue berry. Your reaction?


    "Poor Oddish..." Gamer C murmurs, somewhat amused. He observes the scene, debating on what he should do about it. Ignoring it would be just plain cruel, and the Gulpin might decide that the Oddish was too light a meal and go after him. Gamer C unclips a Pokeball from his belt and tosses it onto the ground. A flash of red light reveals his trusty Chikorita, all pumped up and energetic. Chuck takes a few seconds to enjoy the sun and its warmth before realizing that a Pokemon is getting devoured right before his very eyes. He turns to face the Gulpin, and a low growl rumbles from his throat. "Okay, Chuck," Gamer C commands "if you want to save one of your leafy friends, listen to me. Whistle a nice tune with a Grasswhistle to put the Gulpin to sleep and then use your Vine Whip to pull the Oddish out of Gulpin." Chuck, muttering something along the lines of, "How could a Gulpin think an Oddish was as small as a blueberry?", turns to face the Gulpin and Oddish, ready to attack.
    Last edited by Gamer C; 22nd February 2005 at 11:26 PM.

  12. #862
    Flames Galore Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Rainbow Waterfalls
    Nitrus, Chikorita04, Flames Galore, and Meandude33: Following your pokemon's map choice, like a huge number of people seem to have been doing lately in the Cloud Garden, you enter a small path leading into a forest. In the distance you hear the trickling of running water and the faint sounds of pokemon and trainers wandering around. A cool mist hangs through the air as you head down the path, which not far ahead forks into 2 directions, one to the right that heads towards the water and another to the left that goes deeper into the woods...

    NOTE: I put the four of you together because you're all entering the zone at the same time, you can break apart any time you wish, this just makes it easier for me to post...ALSO, I'm pretty sure you all need to put your pokemon teams in your signatures. If you have done this then don't worry, but make sure that if you haven't done so that you do!

    Trey decided to take charge. He stared authoratitively at his pokemon, and yelled "I don't care what you say, we are going towards the water." They shrugged calmly. "Sure," chirped Indigo the Swablu. "Okay," agreed Fury the Meditite. So, they walked towards the water, Trey hoping to make his first capture.

    OOC: I believe I mentioned having a Baltoy in my original post. It was on loan, and has been returned, just clearing that up. My team is in my sig, even though it doesn't have those silly icons.

  13. #863
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Crazy Wartortle-As Houndour runs toward Croconaw, Spraying hot embers at its feet, The beast quickly turns around, electrike still in its mouth, then zeros in on your houndour. It spits out the poor electric dog and fires a highly powered ice beam at your fiery pooch. The Ice beam is intercepted by another of houndour’s embers, but still manages to freeze houndour’s left ear solid. As you watch the battle, you notice that the freakish Croconaw is tinged a very weird green, almost as if its radioactive.as houndour and the beast square off, you notice to park officials and a toxic containment officer running towards you and the monstrosity. What now?
    "Houndour just hold on, keep on using ember." Red commanded his houndour. At this point Red turned to see an officer running his way.
    "See, help is coming. Just keep those embers going, and don't give up."

  14. #864
    Black_Luster_Typhlosion Guest

    Default

    Black_Luster_Typlosion- The man stops for a second and looks at you curiously. He gets up, dusts himself off, and turns to face you.

    "Haven't had one of those in a long time, huh Smeargle?" he said, still facing you.

    "Smea Smea Rgle," was the reply, it coming up to Dalton's side.

    "Fine, you got yourself a battle," he said with a cocky smile on his face. "We're a bit rusty but," he blows on his knuckles,"I think we can do it." He looks at his Smeargle and points to you, the Smeargle standing, ready to fight. What will you do?

    -Oh, is my first battle! Cool !Err...now what?

    Khai:I don´t know, I thought he´d say no!

    -What?

    Khai:Don´t worry! Here is the plan! Use your leer attack twice and finish him off with tackle!

    -Sounds easy...

    And then, the first battle of Khai in the Memory Lane was about to start. His cyndaquil began attacking as the battle started!
    Last edited by Black_Luster_Typhlosion; 23rd February 2005 at 2:39 AM.

  15. #865
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress
    rokman - Deciding you would like to venture toward the Forbidden Garden since it has such a mysterious aura surrounding it, you slowly make your way along the path leading to the ancient site, the eerie silence fraying on your nerves. The further you walk, the more gloomy the atmosphere, but you try not to think about this and instead concentrate on what lays before you. Finally reaching the ancient wooden gate which blocks off any possible entry into the Garden, you stand for a few moments examining the locks upon the door. Deciding to take a look around you release your pokemon and the three of you begin searching the nearby bushes for any signs of keys. After a while you decide your search is fruitless when you notice one of the plants shaking violently. Reaching for the plant you rip it out of the ground only to find a Gulpin attached to the end of it, the plant roots still firmly held in its mouth while Gulpin stares at you with a mischievous glint in its eye. What will you do?
    hmm... Rok thinks to himself as he flips open his pokedex. That pokemon is crappy, lets just train

    "Brute, Dig! and if you miss, use tackle!" Rok commands.

    Brute leans back and shoots head first into the ground. rocks fly up into the air and a small hole is lewft in the ground.

    Will the attack work?

    <>< rokman

  16. #866
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    THE FOUNTAIN GARDEN

    Crazy Wartortle-After being sprayed with so many embers, most pokemon would start to get a little sore, But the Croconaw seems to take no notice. Running around the Beast, spraying embers at the beast, Houndour is starting to get a little tired.Almost leisurely, Croconaw reaches out and grabs your houndour and throws it 20 feet in the air, landing a few yards away, sprawled out and whimpering with pain.As Your poor fiery pooch tries to get at the mutated pokemon again, it falls over again whimpering.As the Beast towers over the pup, ready to deliver the final blow,The containment officer releases a lunatone and solrock who promptly throw the Croconaw to the ground and hold it there, allowing the man to tranquilize and capture the Beast. Level up for houndour. Walking up to you, the containment officer shakes your hand, complimenting your battle skills and giving you poor pokemon a revive.

    “Name’s George, You seem like a competent young person, How would you like to do a favor for me?”

    Will you help?

    Croconaw-Post in the proper color and I’ll update you, I’ve asked you to do so already. The color is DEEPSKYBLUE.Please edit accordingly.


    Vagabond Aeon-As you splash through the polluted water towards the poor fish, You notice that the scummy water seems to try to suck you under. Grabbing the poor Magikarp and cradling it in your arms you wade back to shore. Taking a potion out of your bag you poor it down the Distressed magikarp throught,easing its breathing. Cleaning out the last of the scum from its gills, you feel a large something breathing down your back, than look around. Water types have all gathered around you, thanking you for saving their friend.A large quagsire beckons to you than the magikarp, then hugs you. It seems that the quagsire and the magikarp were friends.The now recovered fish splashes around in thanks, then points its fin at one of your pokeballs.It seems the fish wants to come with you on your journey. What now?



    Darkchu-As you meander around the paths of the fountain garden, You spot something out of the ordinary in the peaceful garden setting. A stainless steel trapdoor seems to be poking out of the shoreline of one of the small ponds just off the path.upon further inspection, you see a long tunnel that leads into the earth under it. Will you follow the tunnel?

    The Legend-“Oh! You dun it now foo’! Punisher, attack wit’ a ahm-thrust, den hit it wif yo bodyslam!”

    The fat little punching bag runs up to supastar and starts to hit it furiously with strait armed punches, but they seem to have no effect. All it manages to do is hurt the palms of its hands. Staryu throws itself at the tenacious pokemon and connects with a sickening crack, nocking the little makuhita to the ground. What will you do now?
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  17. #867
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    On Popstar. (Kirby's Planet)
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Kauser79: Continuing down the path, a tiny glare hits the corner of your eye. Stopping to look back, you notice that the light coming through the treetops is reflecting off of something shiny in the brush alongside the path....
    Kauser79 stops and walks back slowly to investigate the glimmer he caught in the corner of his eye. "Mudd kip udkip... (What was that?)" said Mudden. "It's okay, don't be scared." Replyed Kauser.

    What shall happen?...
    Last edited by Kauser79; 23rd February 2005 at 4:44 AM.


    Credit goes to Seel Dingo for the Shiny Swampert Kirby! Thanks, Seel Dingo!

  18. #868
    Moonlight Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    RAINBOW ROAD


    Moonlight - Deciding to investigate the rustling foliage you could swear you see a pair of pokemon eyes staring back out at you and you’re right! As your face comes up closer to the bushes a little Phanpy charges out and Tackles you, knocking you off your feet. What will you do?
    As Moonlight approaches the other side of the foliage, Moon gets knocked down by a swift grey creature. Looking up, the young trainer discovers a small but cute Phanpy.

    Staryu! Tackle the Phanpy! Then I'll try catching it! You may have a new teammate!

    : Huzzah...

  19. #869
    Master of Chaos Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    RAINBOW ROAD
    Chaos - Eager to please his new master Whimsur eagerly obeys your commands and stand stock still while screaming his little head off. It certainly appears that your plan of attracting more pokemon has worked - Whimsur has awakened a swarm of Beedrill who had been sleeping in a tree by the side of the road. They’re displeased with the noise Whimsur is making and they charge forward to attack. Uh-oh! Watcha gunna do?
    "Heh, that worked...I guess." Chaos said, staring dumbfoundly at the approaching Beedrill.

    "Whismur-WHISMUR!!" his new buddy cried out.

    "Um, yeah...RUN!!!!!!" Chaos yelled as he turned and ran, returning his Whismur to the safety of its ball.

    He replaced Whismur's ball with Machop and Magby's, and started rummaging around for his TriAttack TM.

    "I sure hope I don't have to use you guys," Chaos thought to himself as he ran.

  20. #870
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress



    Lon - The girl smiles in response to your answer. “You’re not the first and won’t be the last,” she replies, laughing lightly. Obviously having come across many lost trainers before she isn’t at all surprised by your answer to her question. “My name is Amy,” she continues while holding out her hand in welcome. “My father and I have a cabin just up the trail. You’re welcome to join us for dinner and spend the night seeing as it’s getting rather late now then father will guide you back to the main road in the morning after you’ve had plenty of rest.” Amy certainly appears friendly enough and the offer sure does sound good after the events of the day. What will you do?
    Tomo began to answer with a no, when his stomach suddenly began to rumble. Smiling, Tomo looked up to the girl... no, Amy, and decided to give the other answer. He extended out his own hand and...

    "Sure, if I'm not going to become any trouble of course. In the past, when Krabby and I stayed over at someone's house... well, let's just say that the host needed to really stock back up on food. But, if you still want us over, then I will again say thank you."

  21. #871
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress

    Dark Scizor - Rubbing your head where you had been hit you glare angry at the mischievous Meditite who continues to grin back at you with a cheeky expression on its face. Furious, you send Scyther out to deal with it and so he darts forward with Quick Attack, making his way up to the tree branch with lightning speed to hit Meditite for light damage. Lucky for Meditite it had been holding on to an overhanging branch and avoids being knocked out of the tree when it suddenly finds a gust of Silver Wind heading straight for it. Meditite retaliates with Confusion, its psychic energy dissipating the attack before it hits. Meditite then swings itself onto the branch above while Scyther Leers at it but Meditite simply pokes out its tongue, as cheeky as ever. What will you do?[
    Well, i picked up my scyther from the move tutor and he has learned substitute!
    D.S: That Meditite is going to destroy my patience!

    Pincer was angry too.

    D.S: Let´s check the pokedex! Maybe it has some useful info.

    D.S pressed a button at the pokedex and...

    D.S: This thing is not working!

    D.S. pressed the same button, again, again, again...until smoke appeared.

    D.S: Great! Now this thing is broken! I am going to put it back in the backpack until i find someone who can repair it.

    D.S. heared a laugh. It was obviusly meditite. He turned back and...

    D.S: Pincer? This is not funny...

    D.S started to laugh too.

    D.S:(laughing)Well, this thing is not going to help us. The strategy have changed. Use substitute and then quick attack. If that don´t work, use silver wind. You can improvise if you want. I don´t think the meditite is prepared for that...

    Pincer, still laughing, prepared for attack.
    Last edited by Dark Scizor; 24th February 2005 at 4:34 AM.
    FC: 5472-6388-5146
    Safari Type: Bug
    Pokémon: Masquerain, Ledyba, Vivillon

  22. #872
    Elite Water Trainer Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt72
    Elite Water Trainer: Waving goodbye to your new friends, you set off into the woods. Passing the ominous gang of Weedle and Kakuna, you find the forest ahead to be almost as beautiful as the stream. The afternoon sun breaks through the thick canopy of the forest, and mixed with the light mist in the air it makes an almost magical effect. For a split second you think you see something dashing through the mist just beyond recognition, but you immediately shrug it off. What you do hear, however, is the sound of human voices in the distance....
    Hayley walks slowly through the forest with Lombre. "It's so beautiful here Bobby. I don't ever want to leave." Seeing a shadow in the mist she gets a bit nervous then laughs. "It's nothing Bobby, it's only my eyes playing tricks on me. Those voices aren't tricks though. Let's get a bit closer and listen to see if they're friendly. If they're not we'd better go the other way." With Lombre next to her they walk closer trying to be quiet so they aren't heard.

  23. #873
    Crazy Wartortle Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward

    Crazy Wartortle-After being sprayed with so many embers, most pokemon would start to get a little sore, But the Croconaw seems to take no notice. Running around the Beast, spraying embers at the beast, Houndour is starting to get a little tired.Almost leisurely, Croconaw reaches out and grabs your houndour and throws it 20 feet in the air, landing a few yards away, sprawled out and whimpering with pain.As Your poor fiery pooch tries to get at the mutated pokemon again, it falls over again whimpering.As the Beast towers over the pup, ready to deliver the final blow,The containment officer releases a lunatone and solrock who promptly throw the Croconaw to the ground and hold it there, allowing the man to tranquilize and capture the Beast. Level up for houndour. Walking up to you, the containment officer shakes your hand, complimenting your battle skills and giving you poor pokemon a revive.

    “Name’s George, You seem like a competent young person, How would you like to do a favor for me?”

    Will you help?
    After seeing the the officer reviving his Houndour, Red walked up to him.
    "Hi, I'm Red. Thanks for the help." Red Looked down at his houndour.
    "How are you feeling little buddy? Do you want to help out?" Red asked.
    - "Hound hound our"
    "Alright, we'll help you out. What do we need to do?"

  24. #874
    schrack Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytnim
    Schrack- “Okay Krabby, use another Bubble Attack and try to dodge any attacks that it might try.” Krabby acknowledged your commands with a nod of sorts.

    Krabby shot another set of bubbles at Nosepass, these ones hitting it in the face and although its expression didn’t change, a few grunts made it seem that it was hurt this time. This time instead of trying to physically hit Krabby, Nosepass started banging on the rock wall, dislodging rocks from the ceiling. Krabby attempted to dodge them and did fairly well but a moderately sized rock landed on his legs. Krabby pulled himself free but was obviously injured from the hit. What will you do?


    "Krabby, come over here!" yelled Max. Krabby walked over to Max while limping.

    "Let me use a potion on you." said Max. Max took out a bottle full of potion and sprayed Krabby. K rabby got better and jumped back up ready to fight.

    "All right Krabby." said Max. "Go over to the Nosepass and slam into it." "Let's see if it will rattle him."

    Krabby walked over to Nosepass. Ready to attack.

  25. #875
    PokéCma Guest

    Default

    PokéCma - Firstly, Full Heal does not “melt” String Shot and secondly you’ve given me nothing to work with so this one will be brief.

    With Woody blinded and having no idea at all what he’s doing you go to him and try to help peel away the sticky goo covering his eyes. Partially successful, at least enough for him to see, albeit a little blurry, Woody then looks around the clearing, furious with Caterpie for having done this to him before spying the little caterpillar giggling away furiously on it’s little patch of leaves. Wanting justice Woody charges for Caterpie who comes back to it’s senses in time to notice the enraged Treecko running at it. Caterpie then leaps forward to Tackle Woody but doesn’t do a great deal of damage to him. What will you do now?
    Sorry about that, it was the best idea that I had at the moment. Even though stat-lowering moves and similar conditions (confusion, attract, etc.) don't exactly count as status problems, I figured that Full Heal cures anything but HP. Maybe I should watch the animé more so I can understand it better.

    Woody- Ow, that annoying little bug...
    PokéCma- Sheesh, this is the toughest Caterpie I've ever seen... if we could catch it, it would be a good addition to the team.
    Woody- But how do you suppose we catch it?
    PokéCma- Well since whenever you try using a move, it backfires...
    Woody- Hey, I'm just a little new to battling, okay?
    PokéCma- ...maybe you can try not using a move. Just chase it around and try to wear it out. You're a Treecko, you should be at least a little swift.
    Woody- Weird, but it just might work. *Woody checks around for roots in the ground, flying String Shots, or any other obstacles, then dashes toward the giggling Caterpie*

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •